A Beggar's Social Advancement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
867 Followers

- That's the general idea! But I disliked to be compared to a simple mare!!!

- In my opinion, you would make a magnificent mare and I would be proud to be your stallion... You never tried pony play?

- Never!

- You should! It's so funny and you become totally uninhibited when you have a bit in your mouth that prevents you from saying anything! You just feel and enjoy!

Kumar resumed his efforts and he finally reached his goal : he plunged deep in Jodhaa's womb with a roar of triumph. Suddenly he regained strength and started to fuck her vigorously. Now that Kumar had relinquished his dream of having Jodhaa for his own use, she collaborated completely with her lover. He was fucking her non stop now and he was getting more and more brutal. She was now moaning, yelling and shrieking in extreme ecstasy, screaming her sexual pleasures and encouraging her lover to fuck her even harder.

Jodhaa was gyrating her head like mad, swinging and swaying her head around. She seemed to be immersed in a sea of the ultimate sexual pleasures. She was now totally dishevelled with her hair loose and in total. She was desperately trying to cope up with his continuous assault and the rolling waves of pleasure that rocked her body. It was tingling all over from her nipples to the tip of her toes. Jodhaa heaved under the continuous stimulation but nothing would have made her relinquish her place! Sweat was pouring from her forehead in rivulets.

Kumar was on top of her and when he fucked her, he raised his body. His cock forced Jodhaa's body to follow him, pinned like a butterfly... She was desperately clinging to his body and appeared suspended in the air above the bed. Nevertheless, she never asked for mercy and even begged him not to slow down and Kumar just followed her request. Jodhaa even thrust back to him

After a few minutes, Jodhaa increased the speed and the strength of her upward thrusts. Kumar realized she was approaching a very strong orgasm. Suddenly, she held his body very tight against her belly and she clamped her pussy around his cock, crushing his cock by contracting her vaginal muscles. Her body shivered involuntarily with a strong spasm in her pussy. Then she arched her body and froze suddenly in the air. Jodhaa screamed so loud that Kumar thought the window panes would break down. He too climaxed at this moment, pumping his cock inside her. He could feel powerful jets of his seed filling her love tunnel. He was probably spraying his spunk directly into her womb but to no avail, as she was already pregnant. Damn, during the next discussion about his contract, he would specify he wanted to breed this girl at the first opportunity!

Kumar gently let her lie down on her back with her legs still clamped around his buttocks. Jodhaa turned languidly toward Mark. It was the first time any of them acknowledged his presence. None of them had felt uneasy being watched by Jodhaa's husband. She knew how to please Kumar : she just had to snap at Mark :

- Hey, you, useless wimp, come here. Lie down on the bed with your face as close as you can from my pussy. I will lift up my belly and all the cum deposited by my husband who is a true man will ooze down freely. I don't want any to soil our bed. I think we will fuck again during the night and each time I want you to eat my pussy and swallow all the rich seed from Kumar and my own cum mixed intimately! Is that understood, dog!

Nothing would have made Kumar happier than watching his pretty mate speaking harshly to her former husband and giving him disgusting orders! He couldn't have known that Mark relished lapping cum from Jodhaa's pussy and that everything that had happened was a pure forgery : Kyrhan had never fucked Jodhaa as he had promised not to do so and his word was sacred to him. It was Kira who had given Mark a dildo moulded on the prince's cock and it was him who had pushed it into Jodhaa's pussy, just two days before, not nearly a month as she had pretended. The harem MD had provided the salve that had made the deepest part of Jodhaa's pussy too tight for Kumar's assaults. She had feared that the Indian actor would end up forcing her pussy open but he had just stopped at the last moment, just before burying his manhood to the hilt in her pussy!

Jodhaa closed her eyes and parted her legs wide to enjoy Mark's ministrations : she loved when he tongue fucked her. He had a very clever tongue and he knew how to use it. She hoped that Kumar would want to fuck her several times throughout the night without telling Mark to get lost. That was the reason why she had spoken so harshly to her husband. Kumar would love hearing her humiliating Mark again and again!

Jodhaa had faked being asleep. After a couple of minutes, she woke from her slumber. She kissed and licked Kumar's face in sincere admiration. He had fucked her with all his heart in nearly insuperable conditions. He had ploughed her pussy with indomitable courage. It had been painful for both of them but she had come to admire his resolution!

- Kumar darling, this was the best, wonderful and fully satisfying fuck I got but you overrode all the difficulties! I told you that you were my Tiger and you just proved it to me once again!

Mark soon announced that Jodhaa's was now clean but Kumar told him to stay on the bed. The Indian actor disengaged swiftly and returned toward the bed. He told his mate to stay on her four on the bed, just inches above Mark. Kumar wanked rapidly his cock until it was hard like marble again. What was he planning? He couldn't be that dirty! But soon Mark's worst fears became reality : He clearly wanted to fuck Jodhaa doggie style, just before her husband's eyes and when he would pull back, his fresh cum would drip directly in Mark's mouth!!!

Mark could follow with ogled eyes Kumar's cock slow intromission into his wife's pussy. Her internal walls had been now comfortably stretched out and he had no difficulty sliding inside her until he reached her cervix. Then, the Indian man gyrated his hips from side to side until he felt the tip of his cock finding the opening hole. He humped forward and felt the unparalleled pleasure of slowly entering her womb! Mark followed every step of the process with his mouth gaping open. He nearly stopped breathing when the crotches of the two lovers entered into contact with a loud bump. Kumar's was covered with thick untidy hair while Jodhaa's was completely bald. Mark had made a good job at it when he had prepared his wife to meet her mate! Even at this short distance, he couldn't find any stray hair and her pussy was as smooth as the skin of a baby!

Kumar started to pull back by just a couple of inches before slamming in again just a bit faster. Jodhaa ululated in total rapture : she couldn't pretend that she didn't like what Kumar was doing to her! The actor suddenly froze and Mark knew he was cumming deep in his wife's pussy, just a few inches from him. Kumar emitted an evil laugh :

- Open your mouth wide, cuckold! Here is another load straight from my wife's pussy for you to swallow. I don't want you to pretend I don't feed you enough! Enjoy it! Good appetite.

Kumar pulled out and immediately a big glob of white semen emerged from Jodhaa's pussy. Mark got it with the tip of his tongue. He could see Kumar's still rigid pole hanging down just two inches from his mouth. It was wet with Jodhaa's love juices but he was too disgusted to take it into his mouth. Mark was definitively straight and would never turn gay! Kumar enjoyed teasing him but the game didn't interest him. He pulled back to offer his cock to Jodhaa's mouth. She had none of Mark's preventions and she started to lick Kumar's cock clean with greed!

Her lover held her in his arms and took her to the bathroom, just telling Mark not to follow them. They soaped each other, flirting outrageously, exchanging pecks with no discretion. The shower was surrounded by transparent panes. Mark could follow all their moves and he stopped breathing when Jodhaa pushed back the skin of Kumar's prepuce and started to lick it clean with no disgust!

- Do you have a shooting today?

- For sure, Jodhaa! I have just announced that I would be late as I wanted to welcome you at the airport. I am pretty sure than someone has already leaked the information to the paparazzi!

- Then it would be quite impolite to let them wait too long!

Jodhaa opened swiftly her wallets and chose a chiffon red dress that went just to the mid of her thighs and plateau shoes with very high heels. She didn't put on anything more. She hadn't fully dried her body and the material was clinging to her hips and tits in a quite fetching way but she just seemed not to care!

- I'm ready, darling! Just put on your clothes and we will enter the arena together! Shall Mark come with us?

- Yes, he will be our chauffeur but he will stay in the car! There's an orgy scene and I would like to have you take a part in it. I may be able to fuck you on stage if that suits you...

- I have nothing to deny to my handsome husband!

- Then don't forget a plug to bring back a delicacy for Mark!

- How thoughtful, darling! Mark, thank my husband for thinking to you!

Mark grumbled what could have passed for real thanks but none of these lovebirds seemed to notice!

dan57
dan57
867 Followers
12