A Bellhop's Duties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drop to my knees in the shower, turned him around and spread his cheeks. Steve leaned against one of the walls of the shower as the water cascaded down his back and trickled past his anus.

As I leaned in, I swear his ass winked at me. I laughed, "Your ass is winking at me!"

"It just means it's happy," Steve replied with a giggle.

That giggle changed to a low moan when I began to swab his tight little pucker. The low moan grew as I pushed my tongue into his ass, French kissing him down there.

I took my time, licking the edge of his tight sphincter and pushing into him. By the steady state of his moaning, and the way his cute little ass shoved back at me as it moved around, I think Steve was enjoying my work.

By this point, I was again hard as a rock. Reaching around, I foudn Steve was as well. Ah, the joys of being young. We were both ready to go again less than an hour after we both enjoyed marvelous blowjobs (if I do say so myself).

I continued to rim his ass for some time though. In case you haven't picked up on it, I'm a very orally-fixated person. I love to use my mouth for pleasure - mine and my partner's.

Finally, Steve stood straight. "I want your hard cock in me. Now!" Then as a nice, little afterthought, he added, "Please."

I stood and held his hip with one hand while guiding my dick with the other. His ass was tight! It was apparent he was used to taking dicks up his ass but it must've been some time since he had been fucked.

I slowly pushed with the flared head of my cock until it slipped into Steve. He moaned and fell forward onto his crossed arms. I stopped for a moment, "Are you alright?"

"Oh yes... Please... More..."

I happily obliged and shoved more of my length into him. Once I was buried to my pubic hair, I began to slowly saw in and out of him. I could feel his prostate as I went in deep and Steve felt it too. Every moan made my smile grow even as my excitement was growing.

As I continued to fuck Steve's ass, he leaned back to me. Taking one hand from his hip, he guided it to his nipple. I willingly began to tweak and roll it as I thrust in and out of his hot, tight ass.

It didn't take long before my cock exploded again, coating his rectum with my creamy cum. It was all I could do not to fall over onto Steve.

I held him as my cock shrank, occasionally stroking his still-rigid dick. When I softened enough and slipped out, I dropped down and began to suck and lick his oozing asshole. After thoroughly cleaning him up, I stood and shared my treasure with him.

All this time, the warm water of the shower was poring down on us. Thank God for the large hot-water heaters hotels use.

Before we began to prune too much, Steve took my hand and led me out of the stall. Then he lovingly caressed me with a soft, absorbent towel. He even remembered to be careful of my still-sensitive dick.

I then toweled him off, being equally careful of his hard cock for different reasons - I wanted him in my ass. Badly.

Once dry, we stood and kissed before Steve took my hand and led me to the large bed in the other room.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

The phone rang as I was flat on my stomach with my new friend laying on top of me, slowly, gently fucking my ass. I groaned. What a time for the phones to start working.

Amazingly, without missing a beat, Steve hit the speaker phone button. After a long moment, he said, "Yesss?"

"Mr. Cooper, this is Bob at the front desk. I just called to let you know the phones are working again." I groaned lightly as Steve's dick prodded my prostate. "Is everything okay, Mr. Cooper?"

Steve laughed. "Yesss. E-everything it just gr-reat!"

"Good. Is Mike taking care of you?"

"Oh God! Yes! He certainly is!"

I didn't know whether to groan, laugh, or moan in pleasure. Fortunately, the conversation was at an end.

"B-bob, if there's nothing el-else, I have a pressing engagement to...to attend to..."

"Of course. Sorry to bother you Mr. Cooper."

The line went dead and we both started to laugh. And this led to his cock moving around and around in my ass. What a feeling!

Steve resumed his slow pistoning of my rectum as he kissed and licked the back of my neck and ear.

Soon, his pace picked up and I knew I was about to receive another helping of his love potion.

"Oh GOD!!! MIKE! I'MMM CCCUUUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!!!"

As he blasted a load into my ass, coating my rectum with his sweet honey, I spurted yet another load into the sheets under me. My cries were muffled by the pillow under my head but Steve made up for that.

Several minutes later, we lay in each other's arms, exchanging gentle sweet kisses while we gently touched and caressed each other.

"God, you are fantastic, Mike! I love your ass, your cock, your mouth. I love..."

I silenced him with a long loving kiss. "Let's just wait before we go too far. Okay?" I finally said.

Steve laughed and caressed my asscheek, "Too far?"

I smiled back at him, "You know what I mean."

"Fair enough. But, as long as I'm in town, how about keeping me company? Here in the suite and while I take care of things in town."

I looked deep into his dark, soulful eyes and said, "It'd be my pleasure."

The kiss that followed was again incredible.

The End (for now)

12