A Bet Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mikeaday
mikeaday
39 Followers

"Call me Mrs Taylor," she said still cross.

"Since you seem to like spying on people you won't mind if I watch you while you wank will you?" She said.

"But I can't," said Ryan still sitting on the floor.

"No excuses, Stand up and start wanking," she said

Ryan seeing no other choice did as he was told. He concentrated on her tits and pussy as he got hard again. At least she hadn't covered herself up so he had something to work with.

"So why were you here without Joseph anyway, I thought you were waiting at your house tonight," Heather asked.

"I don't want to talk about Joseph," Ryan said unable to keep the anger out of his voice.

"What did he do?" she asked.

"I don't want to say," he said trying to concentrate on wanking for her.

"Its ok, You can tell me," said Heather in a soothing voice.

"Maybe I can help you patch things up?"

"If you really want to know I'll tell you, He's back at my house fucking my mom in the ass." he practically shouted back. He couldn't concentrate any longer and he dropped his hand from his dick.

"I'm sorry," Heather said as she pulled him into a hug.

She must have forgotten that she was wearing nothing as Ryan's dick pressed up against her wet pussy. His dick wasn't long responding to this contact and he wanted to stick it inside her badly.

She must have seen this on his face because she said, "I'm sorry we can't do that, I'm still married remember."

Ryan was disappointed and had reluctantly started to pull away from her.

She held him against her and said, "But I'll make you a deal."

Ryan asked, "What kind of deal?"

"I'll give you a hand Job as long as you don't tell Joseph."

"Deal," Ryan agreed straight away.

She brought him over to the bed and sat him down. She took his dick in one hand and started stroking it. Ryan though how much better it was when it was a beautiful woman doing it than when he did it himself. With her other hand she played gently with his balls. Under her experienced hands he didn't last long.

He lay back on the bed wondering what he could use to clean himself up. He saw Heather go over to the drawer and come out with a thong. She used this to clean all the cum from his dick.

Ryan said thanks and stood up to go. He had just buttoned his jeans and was wondering, should he tell Joseph about this. It was nowhere near what he had done to his mom but it might make him feel a bit better.

He had turned to go when Heather called him back, "I know you'll be tempted to tell Joseph about this to make up for what he did to you but please don't," she practically begged him.

He was temped to blackmail her but she had only ever been nice to him and he couldn't do that. "Fine so, I won't," he said.

"Just to make sure I'll make you an offer in case you're ever tempted to tell him," Heather said

"What's the offer," asked Ryan very interested in what she would give.

"I'll give you at least one handjob a week and a pair of my used panties," She said. To emphasise this point she got the thong she must have been wearing before and stuck it in her pussy. She made sure there was plenty of pussy juice on them and then threw them to Ryan.

He caught them and smelled them. They would definitely come in handy, he wondered what else he could get out of her now that she was offering. "These will only last about a week he said shoving the thong into his pocket."

"Fine you can have a pair weekly but you will have to get me some pairs to wear," she replied.

"Fair enough I suppose," said Ryan hoping that she would offer something else but pleased with what was already on offer. He started heading towards the door when she called him again.

"One last thing."

"What?" Ryan asked.

"You understand this is more for me than for you?" she asked

"What?" Ryan asked again.

"You can watch me while I masturbate, only sometimes though, I find it turns me on more knowing that someone else is getting pleasure at the same time I am."

She was practically moaning by the time she finished the sentence and Ryan had to struggle not to get his dick out again.

"Next time though," she said dismissing him.

When he got to the door he could hear her starting to moan again and he wondered if it was her fingers or a vibrator she used. He could have just peeked back in but he decided to wait till the next day to find out. His imagination would keep him going till then.

mikeaday
mikeaday
39 Followers
12