A Better Life for Lauren Ch. 02

Story Info
Lauren's search for happiness.
12.3k words
4.39
118.1k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,584 Followers

This is a fictional account.

Lauren kept trying to wedge the crowbar into the lip of the trunk hood and pry it open. She could not get much leverage though being locked in the confined trunk space of the Buick. The bouncing of the car did not help either. So far she had only managed to bend the trunk lid a bit on either side of the lock. She attempted again to open the lock when the car stopped bouncing as it came to a complete stop. She knew they would probably open the trunk lid soon.

The three Carter brothers exited the Buick and walked around to the trunk. George, the oldest brother, had driven and had the keys. He popped the lock on the trunk at the same time he noticed the new bend marks. The trunk popped open. Lauren jumped up onto her knees and swung the crowbar at George's head. Luck for him, he had a split second to react and pulled his head back just out of range as the crowbar whizzed by his eyes.

"Fuckin bitch!" he yelled.

"Get away from me!" Lauren yelled back.

"Stand back boys!" George said. "We got a wild one here."

"Want me to get a big stick to beat her ass with George?" one of the brothers said.

"No, just stand back out of her reach. She can't stay in there all day," He smiled.

He was right, of course, Lauren realized. She was holding them off her for now but she really needed to get away from them completely. She tried to shift her body to exit the trunk but still held the crowbar out in a threatening manner. One of the brothers was starting to circle around to maybe attempt to slam the lid back down on her. She had to move fast. She threw her leg over the back sidewall of the trunk and rolled out of the car. The guys attempted to move in but she swung the crowbar wildly in a wide arc and they backed off again. She was out but they still circled her with her back to the car trunk.

"Ya better drop the crowbar if ya know what is good for ya," George said.

"And let you three black bastards have your way with me; not on your fuckin life!" Lauren demanded.

The guys would move in just close enough to draw a swing of the crowbar and then back off. It was like they were probing her defenses and she knew she needed to make a move soon but what?

Lauren checked out the three black men before her. George, the oldest and apparently the leader, was tall and muscular. When she swung at him, he moved with a swift grace to avoid the crowbar. The one that looked to be the second oldest was shorter than George but still lean and fast. The youngest brother, not much older looking than she, was tall but slightly overweight and did not move as fast or graceful as his brothers. Even though he was the biggest, Lauren decided to make her move in his direction. She would swing the crowbar in front of her to freeze them. Then she would step toward the younger brother and try to hit him or clear a path from which she could try to run. Run where, she did not know. The place looked like a camp. She had seen one similar in the past when her stepdad brought her along to visit this moonshiner he knew. She had been instructed to suck the guy's dick. In return her stepdad got three free jugs of moonshine.

Lauren would try to run back down the one road that led into the camp. That was if she could get away from these guys. She decided to make her move. The first swing did freeze the advancing brothers as she hoped and the lunge toward the younger brother caught them by surprise. The slower brother was not fast enough but did manage to turn his back in time to take the blow to his ribs in the back. He yelped and stumbled to the ground groaning.

Lauren let out in a dead run through the hole in their defensive perimeter she had created. She got about ten feet ahead but the two other brothers were right behind her gaining ground ever second. She tried to swing the crowbar behind her but it was a weak attempt and did not threaten them much. She tried to think quickly what to do. Should she stop and swing again? Did she have time before they would be upon her? They were gaining now only a step or two behind. She could hear the younger brother yelling get her.

Lauren tried to swing the crowbar again behind her as she ran but it only slower her down and the two brothers tackled her from behind like in football. She went down under their weight and crashed to the ground. She felt like the wind was knocked out of her lungs. As she struggled to recover and move, her arm with the crowbar was wrenched back. A sharp pain spread from her shoulder and she was forced to drop the crowbar. In seconds both her arms were pinned behind her back. Their weight was too much for her small body and she still struggled to even breathe. They pulled her up still holding her arms firmly behind her back. She tried to kick at them and struggled to get free. She never saw the fist coming and it cracked her jaw violently to the right. She immediately blacked out.

Lauren woke to find herself tied spread eagle across a table. Her hands and feet bound to the four legs over the edges of the table. Her pants were missing and only her panties remained to cover her pussy. Her shirt and bra were still intact. Her jaw ached something fierce. She could still feel all her teeth in place on that side of her jaw but they felt like they were loosened a bit. As she recovered her senses and looked around, the brothers noticed her movements too.

"Well, sleeping beauty is back among us," George said moving to the table.

"Let me go you bastard!" Lauren yelled.

"Yeah, right!" George said laughing and the brothers joined him.

"You asshole you nearly broke my jaw," Lauren stated.

"And you nearly broke my back!" the younger brother yelled.

"Shut the fuck up both of you!" George said.

"What are ya going to do to me?" Lauren asked.

"Why we're going to fuck the shit out of your pretty little white ass," George laughed.

"Please let me go. People will be looking for me!" Lauren stated.

"Who, Earl and Bubba? Ya think they care that much about your sorry white ass?" George joked.

"Yes," Lauren said hoping she was right.

"They're probably glad to see your scrawny white ass gone," He laughed.

Lauren started thinking about that. Would Bubba and Earl really care enough to go to the police or try to find her? Her thoughts worrying about this question were quickly lost though as George stepped to the table and reached for her shirt.

"Ya have any fuckin tits at all you sorry white trailer trash?" he snarled at her.

Lauren watched him in horror as he proceeded to undo the buttons on her blouse and spread it wide open. Her bra encased little breasts were now visible to the guys.

"Please don't." Lauren begged. "Please stop!"

"Get use to it bitch! We're going to fuck ya till ya can't walk straight." George laughed.

"Please...please stop!" Lauren asked. "Let me take care of you guys with my mouth? I'll do it really good, you'll see. If ya don't rape me, I will suck y'all off really good." She begged.

"Oh, you will be sucking us too." George laughed. "Is that what you been doin for old Earl and Bubba? Been sucking their black cocks have ya?" he joked.

"Please don't hurt me?" Lauren said. "I'll do what ya want. If I cooperate, will ya let me go after?" she asked. "If ya untie me I'll be able to do it better for ya."

"I kinda like ya like this to start," George said. "Maybe later I'll let ya do all the work and ride my big black cock. For now, you're going to suck my little brudda's cock for hitting him with that tire iron. Shove your cock in her face Rudy."

The youngest brother stepped to the table next to Lauren's head and began working his zipper down on his jeans. George pulled a big knife from his boot and moved towards Lauren. She sucked her breath in as he moved it to her chest. In a second he split her bra open between her cups. The two cups popped off her tits and flew to the sides exposing her small breasts and nipples. Her pink nipples were a good contrast to her pale white skin.

"God, look at those cute pink nips," the middle brother said stepping in closer to look.

"Yeah, she is not much in the jug department but those are tasty looking." George said.

Lauren shifted her attention to Rudy as she felt a soft touch to her lips. She looked down to see a nice size black cock lying softly across her cheek and to her lips. Oh well, she thought. I could try to bite him but that will probably only get me killed for sure. If I do them good maybe they'll let me go or I can escape when they're asleep if they untie me.

She opened her mouth as she looked up at Rudy. He seemed almost as nervous as her as she took his soft cock head into her mouth. She tasted urine and sweat as she closed her mouth around the soft appendage. She could feel sets of hands on her nipples and pinching her tit flesh. Then she felt someone suck a pink nipple into their mouth. Lauren started working the cock in her mouth to get it hard. She licked the head and sucked on it. She knew she could do better if she had her hands but she also knew she had the ability to get this guy off with just her talented mouth too. God, her jaw ached. How did they expect her to suck them off with a near broken jaw?

Lauren felt a hand exploring her pussy mound and squeezing it through her panties. The fingers of the hand worked into her crease.

"I don't feel any hair boys," George said. "Let's see."

Lauren felt the cold edge of the knife blade against her skin. Then she felt the material of her panties cut through on both legs and the panties pulled free from under her butt.

"Wow, boys!" George said. "Look at that pretty pink pussy. That looks ten times sweeter than that old fuckin Wendy's skanky hairy snatch," he added.

"Wow, that is beautiful and clean as a newborn," the brother at her tits said.

"Ya want to taste a bit of that Cliff before I sink my dick into her?" George asked.

"Ok...yeah for sure!" Cliff said.

Lauren had most of her attention on the now stiff cock in her mouth as she felt a tongue run up her twat from the bottom to the top. George was back mauling her breasts and they were now all pink looking against her otherwise pale skin and the nipples were nice and erect. Lauren almost wished she could control her body and not react to their administrations but that would probably not be possible.

The cock in her mouth had grown to around eight inches she gathered. It was fairly thick and under normal circumstances, she would have really liked sucking this big cock off. Her experience told her that Rudy, being young, would have a hair trigger. She was sure she would have him cumming in only a few more minutes. Lauren sucked the poor boys cock with abandon. She would much rather drain them all into her mouth and save her pussy from a sure pounding. She also did not want them getting any ideas about her ass. She had gotten herself into some intense fuck sessions in high school with groups of boys and knew guys would sooner or later get designs on her cute ass if she didn't get them satisfied first.

Lauren felt Rudy stiffen above her and he was now sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. Lauren heard him moaning as she teased the big head of his cock on every withdrawal motion. Seconds later, he groaned loudly and began to fire volleys of cum into her mouth. Lauren collected the whole load and then swallowed it down. She sucked the cock head clean until he pulled back obviously tender after his cum.

Lauren smiled up at Rudy as he gasped and panted above her. A childish look of bliss on his emotion drained face, made Lauren almost want to laugh. She had done him good and he was drained for now. His big cock had already shrunk to about six soft inches. Lauren noticed one last drop of cum at the piss hole.

"Give me your cock again," she indicated to Rudy by moving her head to the side.

He looked down at his flaccid cock but did move it to her mouth and she sucked the now smaller cockhead into her mouth. Lauren could feel the little drop smear her tongue as she slowly licked the brown head.

Cliff was doing a good job on her pussy and she bucked slightly as he sucked her clit into his mouth. Her nipples felt like they were on fire as George continued to suck and tweak them to hard stiffness. Even though her jaw still ached, she wanted to get these guys off with her mouth if possible. She did not want them depositing loads of cum in her unprotected pussy.

"George, ya have a nice cock for my mouth like Rudy had?" Lauren asked hoping to lure him into a blowjob.

"Wow, quite the attitude change girl. Ya want to suck old George's big black cock now huh?" he joked.

"Sure, I told ya I would cooperate if ya let me go after," Lauren said.

"Ha, just worry about my cock for now ya white bitch," George said moving to her mouth.

Lauren watched as he opened his trousers and freed and impressive seven soft black inches. He presented it to her mouth and Lauren sucked it in. She sucked and teased the head as she had done for Rudy. She worked the sensitive area beneath the head and soon had George groaning and hard. His cock was truly impressive. It was at least nine inches and curved slightly left and up. Lauren had met a boy in high school that had a similar cock. She had loved fucking it so much, she had gone back to see him several times. The upward curve seemed to bend the spongy head right into her g-spot when he was deep inside her. She had cum like a train repeatedly with this guy fucking her. She wondered if George's cock would have the same affect.

Cliff was devouring her sweet pussy. He seemed to have a serpent's tongue that reached deep inside her cunt when he jammed it in. Lauren couldn't help herself but groaned around the dick in her mouth. Rudy was playing with her nipples now too and all the stimulation was driving her close to an orgasm. How could she allow herself to be used like this she wondered? And now she could not hide from them her wantonness.

The cock in her mouth started to fuck her mouth urgently. For all his toughness Lauren thought, George was going to drop his load quickly to her too. She shifted her head to the side and tried to line up with his thrusts. She took the long cock into the back of her mouth and tried to swallow the head. George began to tremble with his pending release. It only took a few more seconds and the big black cock blew off in her mouth. He gave her a good load before pulling his cock out of her mouth. He was leaning over the table right above her. He opened his eyes which were closed when he deposited his seed in her mouth. He looked down at Lauren with a pleased look. Lauren felt strangely that she wanted to excite this guy and opened her mouth to show him his cum still filling her oral cavity. When she was sure by the shocked and wide eyed look she got that he was impressed, she swallowed it all down in one big noise gulp. She smiled at him as it worked its way down her throat and into her waiting tummy.

"Fuck, you're one wild swallowing bitch!" George said.

"I told ya I could do ya better with my mouth. Even better if I had my hands too," Lauren said. At that moment she stiffened as Cliff sucked her clit back into his mouth. She felt him working fingers into her cunt hole and knew he was going to make her cum. She could feel it building below the surface of her skin. When Cliff started sawing several fingers into her cunt while he teased her clit, Lauren arched her back up from the table and moaned loudly.

"I think the bitch likes your tongue there Cliff," George joked. "Ream her little pink cunt out for us. Get it all wet and juicy so we can fuck her senseless." He added.

George slipped his softening cock back into Lauren's mouth as he played with her right nipple. Rudy was sucking on her left and it felt great to Lauren. He had half her left breast in his mouth. Lauren cleaned the cock in her mouth but then gasped around it as her orgasm crested. She arched her back again off the table and groaned like a bitch in heat as the climax ripped through her body. Cliff was indeed good with his tongue and hands and she bucked her release into his fingers.

"Look at that bitch cum!" George laughed. "She loves it Cliff!"

"She really does Cliff," Rudy now said too. "I bet she tastes good too, huh?"

Cliff sucked on Lauren's pussy until she stopped shaking. He lowered his mouth to her hole after removing his fingers. He lapped at her hole, drinking in her juices. She did taste delicious he thought. When he was done he backed away.

"How's she Cliff?" George asked smiling.

"She has one tasty pussy!" Cliff said.

"Well, since ya ate her so good, I guess ya deserve the right to fuck her first if ya want," George said.

"Thanks, but you can go first George. I think I want in that mouth after watching her do you guys," Cliff said.

"Ok, and you're right, her mouth is sweet." He said.

Cliff was half hard from eating Lauren and when he dropped his pants his cock sprang free. He was not as impressive as his brothers but still had a nice six inches. Lauren looked down to see George moving between her spread legs and rubbing his big black cock to get it hard. Meanwhile Cliff had moved to her head and presented his hard cock to her mouth. Dutifully, Lauren took the head into her hot soft mouth and sucked and teased it. Cliff was soon groaning his appreciation of her cock sucking skills.

Lauren could feel the fingers on her right hand being wrapped around a big cock and she glanced over to her right to see Rudy smiling at her. She could not move her tied wrist much by she could shuck his cock back and forth a bit, which she did. For his part, Rudy still played with her swollen nipples now deep pink from all the attention.

George was hard again and moved in to align his large cock with Lauren's tight pussy hole. Her cum and Cliff's oral attentions had her quite wet but the cockhead was big and she groaned around Cliff's cock as George feed her cunt several inches of his big dick. Lauren groaned but did not complain because he had gone fairly slowly. It took about a minute but soon he had all of his cock inside her that she could take buried to her cervix. George pulled back and then sunk slowly in again savoring the tightness of her pussy around his big black cock. Lauren could only groan around Cliff's cock in her mouth as George worked his big black dick in her cunt. She had forgotten briefly about Rudy but started again to jerk his cock.

"Oh fuck...this pussy is so fuckin tight!" George said. "You boys will like this tight white pussy. Rudy, ya want a piece of this tight cunt after I'm done?" George asked.

"Sure George," Rudy said excited at the chance to fuck Lauren.

Lauren tried to concentrate on Cliff's cock in her mouth despite George working his long cock back and forth in her twat. He was, on occasion, touching her g-spot with that bent dick and driving her nuts. Cliff had started slowly fucking her mouth. He increased the pace as his orgasm neared.

"Oh fuck...she has a great mouth," he said.

"Yeah...she has a good mouth and a good pussy. We might just have to keep her here a while," George joked.

Lauren didn't like the sound of that but for the moment she was engrossed in the cocks pushing into her body and hand. She could take Cliff's cock to the root even in this awkward position. He shuttered as he pushed deep into her mouth and then pulled back.

"God...she can deep throat my cock!" Cliff gasped.

"That little thing. I'll see if she can do me later," George said.

"Fuck you George!" Cliff said.

George laughed, "Oh...take it easy brudda. I was just joshing which ya."

"Oh fuck...that's good!" Cliff groaned as Lauren tortured the underside of his cock with her tongue on each stroke.

"Feed her a good load Cliff. She likes it, not like that nasty whore Wendy," Rudy said.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,584 Followers