A Better Life for Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,582 Followers

"Earl, can I get you anything?" she asked.

"No, I'm fine. But maybe we should move back inside if you're still cold?" he asked.

"No...no I'm fine!" she said a bit too emphatically she thought afterward.

"Do you need another beer?" Lauren asked.

"Not just yet, but I may have to piss soon." He said laughing.

"Go ahead." Lauren said.

"What, over the side you mean?" Earl responded.

"Yes, sure." Lauren said.

"Will you look the other way if I do?" he asked.

"No, do I have to?" she smirked.

"You might see something big and black." He said.

"Can't be that big?" she joked back.

"Oh, you might be shocked little lady." Earl smiled.

"Maybe." Lauren said in a challenging sort of way.

"Have ya ever had a boy friend?" Earl asked.

"No... but I've been around." Lauren said. "Have you or Bubba ever been married?" she asked.

"No...we've both had girls before but never steady for too long. Women around these parts don't want to get married to a schrimper. They are lookin for a fella to take them away from this gulf town not live in the same poverty stricken mess as always." He continued.

"I think it is beautiful here." Lauren said.

"That is because you see the real beauty of this town not what all the locals have overlooked for years." He added.

"Would ya like to get married some day?" she asked.

"Oh, sure! But Bubba and me are happy the way things are too." He said.

"Have I messed things up for you two?" Lauren asked concerned.

"Oh, no way! You have made our dull existence better by far. We're happy to have you staying with us. As long as you are happy, you can stay." He said.

"Well...are you going to take that piss or not?" she asked joking with him.

"Alright, but don't say I didn't warn ya!" He shot back.

Earl got up as Lauren moved slightly aside. She sat up and watched as he walked to the bow. She could see him pulling up his pants leg but not see anything more as his back was turned a bit. Was he embarrassed to turn she wondered. She heard the distinctive sound of piss hitting water.

"I don't see anything big yet?" she joked.

He turned slightly and smiled, "If your not quiet little girl, ya just might." He scolded.

"Promises...promises." Lauren quipped.

The pissing sound stopped. She saw him shaking something. He turned looking at her and for a second she saw it. The he dropped his pant leg and the monster disappeared. Wow, Lauren thought. In the brief second she saw it, it was huge. His cock was big and black and thick as her wrist.

As he walked back towards her, he could see the stunned look on her face. "Seen enough to be shocked?" He joked.

Lauren quickly recovered, "Not enough." She said with a smile.

Earl lay down in his spot and she curled up in his arm again. She moved her hand back onto his chest. She pinched his left nipple.

"Ouch! What is that for?" he asked.

"You said I could have a look." She joked.

"I gave ya a look!" he responded.

"That was too quick and you know it!" She complained.

"What...you serious. Ya want to see more?" he asked.

"Yeah...sure!" Lauren said.

"I don't know if this is a good idea." Earl said.

"If you won't show me then I might just have to look for myself." Lauren teased.

"Oh yeah...go ahead." Earl countered.

Lauren paused for a moment wondering if this was a good idea or not but then slowly slid her hand down his chest to the top of his sweat pant shorts. She thought she saw it move but in the darkness it was hard to tell. She didn't know why she was nervous. She had done this a million times to a million guys never before thinking twice. Somehow this was different. This time she was doing it because she wanted to. Not because someone else was making her or urging her to do it.

Her small fingers slipped beneath the waistband and moved further down. She hit his pubic hair and paused momentarily to touch the curls. Then she slid further until her hand just touched the top of his penis. She moved her fingers to encircle the top half. It was thick she could tell that, very thick. She slid further down with her hand moving along his shaft. It was not yet hard but she could definitely feel it pulsing and twitching with life as her hand moved. She sucked in her breath as she slowly slid her hand down. She had already past several inches and the head had not yet been reached. She kept going and still not to the head. Finally, with half her arm inside his pants, she came to the corona, the ridge indicating the start of the head. She gasped and Earl's cock twitched some more. This cock was huge. Probably the biggest she had ever touched.

Lauren's hand continued down the head finally reaching the end. She realized now that with his dick half hard it would have been easier to come up from the bottom of his pant leg than down from the waist. Most of her arm was inside his shorts. She wrapped her hand around the huge head. It almost felt like she was holding a baseball. It filled her tiny hand easily.

She had to see it. She would get him to take his pants off so she could see it in the open. She wanted to see the whole thing at one time and check out his balls too.

"Earl, take your pants off for me please." Lauren asked. "Just raise up and I'll do it for ya." she said.

"Lauren...ya sure about this?" he asked.

"Of course, I want to see it. It is huge, you were right." She gasped.

"But... but if I do that...ya know it has a mind of its own." He explained.

"I want to see it hard." She said. "Show me please."

Ok... but I warned ya." He replied.

He lifted his hips and helped her peel down his shorts. She moved to take them off his legs and then he was completely nude. Earl thought right away. This is a bad idea what if Bubba were to come out. He would be mad as hell at me thinking I'm taking advantage of this little girl.

Lauren moved to lie across his chest. She was now right above his groin. The colossal piece of flesh was partly standing and huge. It glisten black in the night sky. Lauren was mesmerized by it. She had never seen one so big. It was thicker than her wrist and about as long as the lower part of her arm. She grabbed around the middle and felt it pulse with more life. She slid her other hand down to caress his heavy balls. A little more movement with her hands and the shaft stiffen to near full proportions. It was mammoth. It had to be near twelve inches Lauren thought. My god, this is definitely the biggest I have ever seen. She had been with several black guys before and white guys with big dicks but none that came close to this.

Lauren continued to stroke it up and down and play with Earl's balls. She wanted to suck it into her mouth but wasn't even sure she could get the massive head past her lips into her mouth.

"Lauren...ya better stop now." Earl said. "It's big though right." He added.

"Earl, it's easily the biggest I've ever seen and I've seen a few!" she gasped.

"We better put my pants back on before Bubba comes out." He said.

"I can't leave ya like this." Lauren said. "I did this to ya and I need to finish what I started." She stated. "After all because of me this poor monster has not felt a woman's touch in two weeks. Your balls must be ready to burst." She added.

"But...ya need to stop now. We shouldn't be doin this." He replied.

"Hush...just relax." Lauren said.

Lauren leaned forward and licked the bulbous head with the tip of her tongue. Her hands continued to stroke his cock and even tighten more around it. She could use two hands on this cock at once. While she stroked she licked all around the head. Earl gasped when she teased his piss hole and wiggled her tongue into it. She sucked on the top part of the head as she licked around the tip. A drop of pre-cum oozed out of the head and Lauren immediately licked it of. She wanted more. She had been forced to have sex at an early age but she did enjoy it just the same, especially sucking cocks.

Lauren tried to descend on the head and take the whole thing in her mouth. Her lips stretched taut around it. Just when she wasn't even sure it would work, her lips reached the corona and it popped into her mouth. It immediately stuffed her mouth full. God there is no way this is going down my throat she thought to herself. I can barely breathe now. She tried to move her tongue to lick around the head but not much extra room existed for movements of her tongue. This is incredible she thought. This cock might even be too big to suck. Would it even fit in her pussy? It was definite; she had never had anything this big inside her before. Not even Sally's big dildo was as big as this black cock. She would have to try though.

Lauren backed off the head to rest her jaw a minute. This was unbelievable. She was a practiced cocksucker. She could suck ten guys off without hardly any rest but now one monster cock and she needed a break even before he came. Well, the other ten guys had been mostly kids, boys not a man like Earl. They came quick. Earl would definitely take longer than her normal under five minutes. How was she even going to do this?

All her cocksucking skills acquired over many years and hundreds of cocks were near useless with this cock. Could that whore Wanda be better than her? Could she have that much bigger a mouth? Not possible! She could do anything that hooker could do, she was sure of it. She had to. She couldn't let Earl go back to Wanda because Lauren couldn't handle him. How embarrassing. Earl was her man now. She owed him so much for taking her in, him and Bubba too. She would take care of them from now on sexually or die trying. She was their woman now not that whore.

"God, its big Earl." Lauren gasped.

"Is it to big for ya?" He asked concerned.

"No...no way! I can do it, just give me a minute to get use to your size." She pleaded.

"Ok...take your time." He said.

"I've got to be able to do this." She thought. "I'm good...I know I'm good. Haven't lots of boys told me so in the past?"

They've said, "Oh, Lauren you are the best! Oh Lauren you suck me so good! Lauren, you have the sweetest mouth! Lauren, you are the best cocksucker ever!"

I'm going to please Earl. I want to please Earl. I am going to suck his cock better than that whore and eat his cum. I want to taste him. I want to feel him blast off in my mouth. I'm going to work this cock with both hands and my mouth and get him off.

Lauren put her mouth back to the head and pushed down again until it popped in. She sucked as hard as she could and licked the tip with her tongue. Her hands gripped the shaft and worked the skin back and forth. She stayed at it for five minutes. She pushed the big head into the back of her mouth and sucked even harder. Her hands worked him with all their skill. She alternated squeezing and massaging his balls with a two handed stroke to his cock. Finally, he seemed to be breaking.

"Oh god Lauren! That feels so good. Don't stop...please don't stop." Earl said.

Lauren moaned her agreement. It was all she could do with his giant cock in her mouth.

"Oh, shee-it...oh shee-it. That is so fuckin good. Oh, my...oh my, I think I'm almost there Lauren." Earl gasped.

Lauren sucked as hard as she could and forced her tongue to push hard against the big head. She jammed the big head into the opening of her throat and back out making gurgling and sucking sounds. Saliva ran from the corners of her mouth down the massive shaft to be caught by her stroking hands. Earl had leaked quite a bit of pre-cum into her waiting mouth. The slickness of it helped lube her mouth as it worked his cock. Earl started to shake as she bore down as hard as she could.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck Lauren. You're going to make me cum. You're going to make me cum." He groaned.

Lauren wanted his seed maybe even more than Earl wanted to release it. She craved it. She had to have it. It consumed her. She ignored the pain in her jaw and worked as hard as she could. "Come on Earl, come on, and give it to me. Let me taste you. Let me feel it pulse in my mouth and spew your heavy load. I need it Earl. I need it now!" she thought.

"Lauren, you're very good girl. Oh my god, you are going to make me cum. Your mouth feels so good, so good." Earl said.

Lauren licked the underside of the head savagely. She had to make him cum soon her jaw was about to break. She did not know how much longer she could keep this up. Her tongue was beyond exhaustion too. Lauren was operating on sheer will now. Will to make Earl cum big in her mouth.

"Oh fuck, oh shee-it, I'm going to cum Lauren. Oh god, you better takes it outta your mouth now or I'm going to go off." Earl moaned.

Lauren hoped he would but she was definitely staying put. She wanted to feel him cum and taste every drop. Earl couldn't hold it any longer.

"Lauren, oh Lauren...here it comes...here it comes. Oh fuck...oh fuck. AH...!"

The first blast filled the back of Lauren's mouth. She nearly gagged. She pulled the head back a little bit trying to make more room. The second jet of cum was huge. It filled the vacant space in here mouth. She swallowed to make room for more. The third and fourth blasts were large and she collected them in her mouth. A little escaped and dribbled down the corners of her mouth to hang off her chin. Lauren swallowed again. The rest of the spasms were smaller and she gathered them all in her mouth. Her pussy purred as she felt the pulsing cock spew its load. When Earl's cock finally stopped pulsing, she backed off the head. A little leaked out as her mouth opened and her lips stretched over the fat head. When her mouth popped free she closed quickly.

"My god!" She thought. "My jaw is broken. All my practice did not prepare me for this man's cock." She contemplated.

Lauren rolled the cum inside her mouth, coating her aching tongue and the inner walls. She then swallowed down the treat after she had a good taste. She gasped with relief when it was finally over. A drop of cum shown at Earl's cock head and she slowly licked it off. She sucked on the end and drew one last taste from his cock.

"Wow, Lauren that was something!" Earl said. "Nobody has ever sucked me off before. Most women can't deal with my size. You are amazing!" He said.

"Doesn't that hooker Wanda suck ya off all the time" Lauren asked.

"Wanda, no fuckin way! She gets just the head in her mouth and gets to tired and lazy to continue. She usually just licks it a bit, then we fuck." Earl said.

"Ya mean no one has ever given you a blowjob before?" Lauren asked.

"No, not really, not like you just did." Earl said. "You're amazing!"

"Thanks. I wanted to please ya. I hoped ya would like it." She said.

"Like it, ya kidding, that was incredible!" He said.

"I loved doing it for ya." Lauren said. "I'll do it for ya again but I'll need a day or so for my jaw to recover first." She smiled.

"Oh, god! That would be fuckin great!" Earl exclaimed. "Now, what's about you? Can I do somethin for ya in return?" He asked.

"You don't have to." Lauren stated.

"But I would like to return the favor. That is if ya want me to?" Earl said.

"Do ya think I can get it hard again without my mouth?" Lauren asked.

"Maybe in a little bit. How about I check you out now?" Earl smiled.

"Check me out?" Lauren questioned.

"Yeah...you saw me. Now, how's about I see you?" Earl replied.

"I'm afraid I ain't much for ya to look at." Lauren said.

"But, I think ya are." Earl said. "Come here."

Lauren moved back up off his chest and sat next to him. Earl went to remove her shirt and she seemed reluctant.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"They aren't very big." She said.

"I don't care, I want to see them." He stated.

Lauren let him remove her, mostly dry now, t-shirt. There was not much light but Earl could make out her pale white smallish tits. They were somewhat like little hills. The pink puffy nipples sitting atop like peaks on a small hill. He could more clearly see her nipples. They were nice and beautifully pink. He leaned over and sucked one into his big mouth. He moved his big hand up and played with the other nipple while he sucked the one. He could draw the whole nipple and much of the surround breast into his mouth. Even though Lauren's breasts were small the nipples were sensitive. The action Earl was giving her nipples felt delightful.

"Oh Earl, that feels good." She said. "Suck on the other one too please."

Earl switched back and forth for a while. Then Lauren felt the fingers of one of his hands working on the buttons at the top of her cut-offs.

"Here, let me help." She said. Lauren stood and peeled off the cut-offs. She had not been wearing panties and her pink shaved pussy came into view. Even in the dim light Earl could make it out and her now naked body. She was gorgeous. Tiny, but so white and she was beautifully pink in all the important places. He felt his cock stir. She looked like a little girl nymph from a story book. He knew she was eighteen but she looked younger.

"Wow Lauren! You're beautiful." He said. "I see you shave too."

"Yes, I always have. My step daddy liked it that way. I think he was a pervert and just liked thinking about me as a little girl but I have stuck with it as I am use to it now." She added.

Earl pulled her close and kissed her mound.

"Would ya like me to lick it for ya?" He asked.

"That would be great." She replied.

"Lay down again so I can get in a better position." Earl said.

Lauren lay down on the towel and Earl crawled between her legs. He could see her a bit better in this position. She had a gorgeous pink pussy and he couldn't wait to taste it. He ran a fat finger up and down her gash. He then parted her labia and stuck his tongue into her slit. Earl worked it up and down occasionally moving up to swipe her small clit. He would then move down and drill his big tongue into her cunt.

"Oh fuck Earl! That feels so good." Lauren said. "Lick me good Earl. Please lick me good." She moaned.

Earl teased her delicious pussy. "You taste great Lauren." Earl said.

"Oh god Earl! Keep it up. Please keep doing that. Lick my little girl pussy with your big man tongue." She said.

Earl moved up and sucked her little clit into his mouth. Lauren froze and hissed between her teeth.

"Oh Earl! That's so fuckin good. Oh god! Suck it Earl! Suck that pink shaved pussy." Lauren said.

Earl was now alternating between licking her from top to bottom, drilling her hole, or sucking and teasing her clit. Lauren was getting close.

"Oh shit! Oh fuckin shit! You're drivin me crazy Earl with that big fat tongue. You're going to make me cum soon." Lauren said.

Earl just strengthened his attack, never seeming to tire. When he worked her clit with his mouth, while pushing a fat finger into her hole, Lauren nearly lost it.

"Oh fuck! That's it Earl. Oh god! That's it! Oh, keep doing that. Oh god, I'm going to cum." Lauren said.

Earl slid a second finger into her tight snatch.

"Oh...oh...godddd, oh godddd. That's it! Oh fuck...." Lauren gasped and arched her back up to meet his face.

Earl felt Lauren tense and then tasted her juices as they flowed wetly inside her cunt. He lapped at her hole like a hungry dog. All the time Lauren shook and gasped. Finally her back settled down and she relaxed.

"Oh Earl! That was fuckin great." Lauren said.

"Glad ya liked it." He said after removing his face from her tasty pussy.

"Oh, fuck! I loved it. You can do that for me a hundred times if ya like." she said.

"Ya want me to try again?" he asked. "Well, not right now. I have something else in mind we both might like." She said.

"Oh, Lauren. We should stop now. We shouldn't do that." Earl said.

"Why?" she asked.

"Well for one thing I'm old enough to be your pappy. And, we had some fun but we should stop now." He stated.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,582 Followers