A Better Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,492 Followers

Mom guided my face downward and I kissed her upper chest even as my chin brushed the jiggling upper portions of her magnificent breasts. I was thrilled when Mom's palms slide down the sides of my head, down over my ears and cheeks and then took hold of the top of her dress and yanked down hard, allowing her meaty and firm breasts to spill free. Mom's tits were incredible, full and fleshy and remarkably firm, capped with thick, round nipples, stiff and long, making me moan as I moved to devour them.

My hands released her ass to come up and cup her bountiful tits while my mouth closed over a swollen nipple. Mom gave a little cry as I nipped her rubbery tip with my teeth and then began to roll my tongue over it, all the while letting my fingers squeeze and caress her wonderfully soft titflesh.

Mom's hands moved downward and she palmed my erection and the knowledge that this was Mom's hand, separated only by a little fabric from my penis took me right to the edge of ejaculation. I struggled mightily with the need to cum, but somehow resisted. Mom moaned as I kept sucking on her tits, "Oh God, John. I want your cock in me now!"

The next moments were a blur as our hands roamed and probed and pulled and tugged clothing away. Mom's dress, so tight seemed to stretch and fall and her panties came into view, red as her dress with a sopping wet crotch and then they were partially tugged down and Mom gave a little, unforgettable wiggle and they fell to her ankles and she stepped out of them and spread her legs, revealing her bush, as hairy and unruly as it had been those long years past and split by wetly pink lips that were so slick and hot to the touch.

Somehow I lost my pants, feeling briefly cool air on my stiff cock before a warm hand encircled my shaft and slowly stroked me. My face found Mom and between ardent kisses, she demanded, "Fuck me, son! Fuck me now!"

My head seemed to spin madly and I tried to be considerate and mumbled, "What about foreplay, Mom? Don't you want me – um, don't you need some foreplay?"

Mom pulled me against her, rubbing my hardness against her wet and hairy pussy and giggled as she gasped, "What do you think this whole damn evening was, John? Fuck me, baby, fuck your mother right the fuck now!"

Then I was bending my knees and then surging upwards as Mom pressed the head of my cock between her slick lips and then I was inside her incredible wetness and heat and I felt harder and longer than I ever had before and I was so deep inside my mother until we were grinding against each other while Mom gave a great wail of long denied pleasure, her left leg rising up to curl around my hips, pulling me even deeper inside her!

I was suddenly feeling like a stallion, my hands instinctively returning to cup Mom's ass cheeks, lifting her up as she wrapped her other leg around me, using the wall behind her as a brace while I began to thrust in and out of her. I was fucking my mother! I was fucking my mother standing up!

"YESSSSSSSSSS!" Mom cried out as I buried my stiff penis in her again and again, her fingernails clawing at my shirt covered back as I fucked my mother...the woman of my dreams. Her pussy flesh was like hot liquid silk, pulsing and contracting around my aching cock and I managed to stroke deep into Mom for all of a minute and then I exploded, unable to hold back.

"I love you, Mom!" I sobbed as I thrust deep, coming up on my toes as I slammed her into the wall and my cock was jerking and I was cumming like never before – jet after jet of burning hot semen bathing Mom's insides.

I looked into Mom's eyes, completely lost in love with her and as I ejaculated, I saw awe and surprise, alarm and love in her brilliant blue eyes, all coalescing into an intense look of desire and lust as she realized that her own son was pumping her full of his sperm. "I – I never imagined..." Mom groaned before my mouth found hers and our tongues loved each other while I came and came and came...Mom shivering with a small orgasm of her own.

A minute or two later...or maybe it was an eternity, the kiss ended and we looked at each other, searching for signs of regret or anger and finding only incestuous love and lust in each others eyes. My heart felt ready to burst I was that excited! I had fucked my mother and made her mine...my woman now, not Dad's!

Mom's mouth opened and no words came out at first. She was shaking and smiling and I could feel her hot, cum filled cunt massaging my still hard cock, willing it, demanding it to stay erect. A little laugh slipped from Mom's lips and she squeaked out in a whisper, "Don't stop, son! Please, keep fucking me. Please, fuck Mommy good!"

Then we were kissing again and as our tongues danced, I felt my strength return and I honored Mom's request and began to thrust into her hot cunt again and again! This was new for me. Mom wasn't my first lover, but she was the first who didn't want to stop and I understood quickly the implications of having shot my first load and knowing I would be able to go for a long time.

Very quickly, Mom was grunting into my mouth as I plunged into her again and again, feeling the hot stickiness of my semen and Mom's cream slowly leaking from our joined loins. Mom's hands ripped my shirt open and reduced it to ragged tatters, her fingers caressing my chest and back and then as Mom approached a serious orgasm, her nails tore bloody tracks down my back.

Mom began to convulse in my arms, limbs all flying wildly as intense pleasure tore through her. A thick stringer of saliva hung between our lips as she broke the kiss and flung her head back, hitting the wall with a loud smack and oblivious to the pain, cried out her incestuous joy as her cunt squeezed my thrusting penis. The stringer of saliva broke and most of it splattered wetly on Mom's chin and between her breasts. I leaned in and licked it up and then pressed my lips against hers again, sharing it with her.

As Mom's pussy bathed my cock in her juices, the heat from our grinding crotches seemed to spread out over our bodies, covering us in a fine sheen of fuck sweat, making the slipping and sliding of our skin more delicious than ever before.

Mom came and came and came, finally going limp in my arms, unable to move other than the occasional involuntary twitch as my never ceasing cock thrusts continued to deliver pleasure to her. My muscles were bulging and aching with the strain of holding Mom and fucking her at the same time, but I had no thought of stopping. Her cunt flesh was heaven itself as I buried myself deep time and time again. Mom's head lolled against my shoulder, happily moaning with each entry and withdrawal of my stiff cock. I felt like I could fuck Mom forever!

Slowly Mom came out of her semiconscious state, her body again responding to mine, matching and meeting my thrusts. I felt Mom's lips planting little kisses on my shoulder and then my chest, ducking down to nip at my pebble hard nipples before raising her head to look at me, her blue eyes blazing with love and Mom kissed me again, her tongue searching out mine. Then Mom wrapped her legs and arms tight around me and said softly, "Son, there's a bed somewhere here. Take me to it. I want you, John. I want you on me, inside of me, making love and fucking Mommy good!" Mom looked at me and then added insistently, "NOW!"

I nodded and in a hoarse voice, replied, "Yes, Mom!" and then, trying hard not to stagger, I walked us towards the suite's bedroom, somehow getting the door opened and making it to the bed, climbing up on it on my knees, Mom still impaled on my cock. I eased us down, lying Mom gently on her back and letting my knees slide down and straighten until I was lying atop her, my cock nestled deep inside her motherly cunt.

All the movement had Mom on the verge of another orgasm and her lower lip quivered as she said in a breathless voice, "You've dreamed of this forever, haven't you, son? You've wanted me since you were a boy – I know, I remember how much you wanted to see me naked, to have me and fuck me and now...now, you're not a boy anymore, son. Now, you're a man, John and you have me. You have your mother, son! Now take me. Fuck me, love me, love your mother, John!"

Mom's ankles crossed behind my ass cheeks and her heels dug into my flesh, urging me, spurring me to fuck her and with a happy moan, I thrust hard into Mom, saying over and over as I fucked her sweet pussy, "I love you, Mom! I love you, Mom!" Eventually my voice faded to be replaced by the sweet sounds of fucking – sweat slick bodies slapping together, the soft, wet noises of cock pumping pussy, gasps and groans and sighs, and of soft kisses and tongues licking and lips sucking.

My heart thrilled at the sight of my mother beneath me, her heavy, proud breasts rolling and bouncing with each thrust of my throbbing dick, nipples swelling to the point of bursting while Mom, her dark hair falling out of its coiffed state, bit her lower lip as the pleasure built and built, becoming something more than either of us ever could have thought possible. It felt sinful, it felt good, it felt wonderful and it felt right...so fucking right!

My own pleasure was building again after it seemed like Mom and I had been making love forever and the pressure...the need to cum became to much and I growled as I slammed into Mom's cunt one last time and began to empty my seed into her womb, overwhelmed by the sinfully sweet sensation of semen and cunt cream and her slick, molten flesh clamping around my shaft, milking my cock for my spunk. My strangled moan of "I love you, Mom," was drowned out by my mother's screams of utter orgasmic pleasure as she again began to cum, her arms and legs wrapping tight around me, crushing me to her body as we shook and trembled with the force of our mutual orgasm.

All of the world's mysteries became clear for one long, sweet moment as I finally understood my purpose in life, the meaning of my very existence. I was here to be joined to my mother – cock and pussy and I had no doubts or reservations about the total rightness of our incestuous union and that I would dedicate the entirety of my life to making my mother happy.

We drifted down on a cloud of orgasmic delight, weeping and laughing and kissing and fell asleep in a tight embrace, my last memories being Mom's happy groans as I rolled us over and her resting her head wearily, but happily on my chest, my semi-erect cock still held in her cunt's grasp.

At some point I remember waking up, hazy with sleep and Mom on top of me, her luscious body silhouetted by the lights of the city. Mom was gently riding my cock, her breasts brushing my lips as she moved up and down on me. I started to speak, but Mom put a finger to my lips and moaned and I just lay there, enjoying the delicious feel of her hot cunt slipping up and down on me. When she rose up, arching her back as she orgasmed, I came too, flooding her pussy a third time as I gazed in wonder of her shadowy form, backlit by the lights coming through the windows across the room. As she squirmed, I saw her still firm breast in profile, her nipple, swollen and engorged like a ripe strawberry.

Then as her orgasm faded, we did too, drifting back into contented sleep to dream of our new life and of each other. When I next awoke, I felt Mom's mouth on me and looked down to see her kneeling between my legs, her tongue swabbing my tender cock head, cleaning me of last night's lovemaking. Seeing me awake, Mom grinned evilly and asked, "Any regrets?"

As Mom rolled her tongue down the length of my shaft and then back up again, I managed to gasp, "None...except maybe doing this sooner."

Mom's tongue came up my shaft again and she kissed the crown and then slithered upwards to kiss me as her breasts massaged my body, hard nipples tickling my stomach and chest as she moved. "It was the right moment, John." Mom straddled me, her wet, hairy bush brushing my hard cock. "This was the best Valentine's Day ever!"

"And now, Mom?" I whispered between kisses. And now that Valentine's Day is over? What happens now?"

Mom smiled lovingly at me and slipped off me, her hands gripping the headboard, she wiggled her ass at me and replied, "Now you start the day fucking your mother...just like you're going to do everyday from now on, whether or not its Valentine's Day!"

My cock slapped against my chest in anticipation and for the first time in my life, I moved to fuck a woman doggy style. I ran my hands over Mom's soft ass cheeks and raised her up a little before spreading her cheeks and aiming my cock for the wet, glistening cleft nestled in all that lovely hair, slid once again inside my mother. We had a long leisurely fuck, punctuated by moans and sighs and occasional bits of conversation as Mom outlined her plans while I made her cum and then cum again.

By the time I finally came, spraying Mom's womb with another tremendous load of sperm, I was excited beyond belief and wondered if my cock would ever soften again or just stay hard forever.

And so our weekend went, making love and fucking our brains out – it seems like there wasn't a square inch of that hotel suite we didn't fuck in before we checked out Monday morning. I will always savor the memory of the first time I fucked Mom in a shower, or bent over a table or the first time she swallowed my semen, a smile of lust and delight on her face as she drank my seed, or the first time I pressed my face to Mom's pussy, inhaling her sweet, strong scent and feeling her thick bush tickle and scratch my face before my tongue began to delve her delicious flesh.

We got home and slept most of the day and then fucked all night, unable to keep our hands off each other...newlyweds in the throes of incestuous love. By the time Dad returned from his trip, Mom and I knew each other like long time lovers...not that we saw him.

I confess I would have liked to have seen the look on Dad's face when he came from baggage claim toting his new stuffed moose head and found not me or Mom there to pick him up, but rather a process server handing him his divorce notice. I did see his face when he got his credit card bill for Mom's Valentine's Day and just shrugged smugly when I said, "I was just doing what you told me to, Dad. I took Mom out for Valentine's Day." Sometimes, late at night, I smile to myself wondering what Dad thought when he saw the bill for three nights at the Corwin and the room service charges and how close he might be to wondering what might have actually happened. He has never asked me though and he never will. His precious ego would never survive actually knowing that his son had taken his wife away from him. He gives me looks though, the few times a year I see him and I know he suspects it. That's enough for me.

He didn't oppose the divorce. By the time he got home, Mom had things lined up quite neatly...the problem with being a tough lawyer is you make enemies and plenty of Dad's legal rivals were happy to put the screws to him, especially with the evidence of neglect and philandering Mom had been hoarding all these years.

Mom didn't screw him over too badly in the settlement. He got the house and half their assets. Mom and I didn't care. We knew we were on the winning end of the deal because in the end, we have each other...body and soul, forever. My biggest concern these days is to make sure that for Mom each Valentine's Day is better than the one before, a challenge I will be happy to take on the rest of our lives.

The End

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,492 Followers