A Big Shiny Blue Marble Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

"Sha-sha thanks you," Saddiq said with some humor, "but she does not know the way to say it. I can only purr in one direction when I let air out, but I can roar. Her kind cannot roar, but she can purr."

Dakhete smiled as she carefully reached up to hug Sha-sha a little, and the cat's purring grew louder. "Tell her that we wish to go inside. It grows late."

Dakhete was thankful that night for many things that she'd discovered. For one thing, her bed was large and strong enough to hold the three of them, since Sha-sha didn't seem to want to be very far from either of them now. Dakhete learned that with a little thought, she could make herself understood to the cheetah with little effort.

Like Saddiq, Sha-sha was not a real cat. She was a magical being, the same as he was, and it was only one of the revelations which came to her that night. It was only a small pitcher of beer, but it was enjoyed by the three of them, though Dakhete had to help Sha-sha more to drink it by holding the cup, since the cheetah's paws were unlike a leopard's, which enabled them to climb trees while carrying a heavy kill in their mouths. Cheetahs cannot climb trees, though they can jump into them.

Sha-sha learned that she had to be careful with her paws, since her claws were only semi-retractable, but she was happier than she'd ever been in her life to have Saddiq tell her that she was to stay with them. The statement caused her to wonder again about the other cat in this, since she could sense something about Dakhete that was not plain, but she didn't mind it when Dakhete told her that when Sha-sha came into her heat, that Saddiq was hers alone for as much as she needed from him.

"Sha-sha must ask," The cheetah said, "Must know, you want Sha-sha stay? With you? You need guard?"

Dakhete had no way to explain at the moment, and she didn't want to, deciding that she could try to make herself understood a little later on. She saw that for one thing, this was no real cheetah any more than Saddiq was a real leopard. She also knew in an instant that Sha-sha's difficulty in making herself understood was not because of limited intelligence, that was not her problem. She also knew in a way that she was not the same sort of magical being that Saddiq was. She was something else, and above all, Sha-sha was very likable.

Dakhete placed her hand onto the cheetah's shoulders so that Sha-sha could feel her truth. She knew this much from their meeting that she knew that Sha-sha shared the same ability to know things from one's touch, "I ask you to stay with me, Sha-sha. I do not need much guarding, but if you must have a reason, then I need a guard who I can trust and have close to me."

Sha-sha nodded, "Then I guard. And when I need Saddiq?"

"Then you have Saddiq, if it is his wish," Dakhete replied simply, "If you have another need of anything, ask me."

Saddiq explained that he and Dakhete wished to see if their companion idea worked well. Sha-sha thought about it as it had been explained to her and they asked if she wanted to join them, wherever they went – since that had been the idea. Sha-sha liked Dakhete instantly and didn't want to be far from Saddiq so she agreed, "All of my people gone when I wa- was small. "

She shrugged, "Not learn much about talking, but I know – Sha-sha know how was called this. We walk, we say. Means more than walk – means walk together, run together, eat and hunt and sleep, ..." She was stuck for a word to explain the concept, "Do all things together, we," she pointed to all three of them, and smiled when they nodded their understanding. She looked at them a little cautiously.

"Sha-sha not alone anymore? We same, yes? Help always, yes?"

Dakhete found herself thinking about all of the places that she'd been – alone in every situation with no one that she could trust for the most part and wanting only someone to talk to or to touch. This might not work, but she wanted this now.

She nodded, "Always help. Sha-sha has Saddiq and Dakhete."

Sha-sha nodded, clearly pleased, "I am for Saddiq. I am for Dakhete. Sha-sha is not alone now."

And so it became a triumvirate then, the others repeated Sha-sha's words saying they were for the others, meaning that it was the bond of the alliance that they wanted.

It caused Sha-sha to ask about mating the rest of the time and Dakhete had no answer, saying that she didn't know what might be possible, but at that point, Dakhete sought to find out. She went right to where they'd been when they'd been interrupted, holding his hardening shaft as she stroked him softly.

"Lie on your back, Saddiq, so that I may do the work of pleasing us."

"Have you not felt the –"

"I have, "she nodded. "I know what cats have to make their girls scream and howl when they are fucked. I am a little nervous, but Saddiq, I am not a cat."

"You are," he hissed, "You only do not see it."

"I am a big enough girl in that place to accept you. I will be careful and it is why I want you on your back the first time so that we may see how we fit."

He rolled back and she moved onto her knees to straddle him. She moved her hips forward and back as she lowered herself so that her wetness touched him lightly, kissing against it and slipping gently by. As she went a little lower she froze with a soft his as she found the spines.

This was the danger, she thought, these spines. She moved a little as she experimented. They'd felt a bit stiff, but still flexible when she'd held his hard shaft in her hand. It was long and tapered, and that was fine with her, but the ring of spines ...

She put more of her weight on them and as she moved, she was sure that she felt them flex. They were made to go into a female, she told herself, and Sha-sha had obviously survived it.

She smiled to herself when she thought that the cheetah had obviously liked it enough to want more of it – a lot more, she smirked. She looked over to where Sha-sha lay, looking back at her with a pleased expression of interest.

"More, Dakhete," she said to Dakhete's thoughts, "go more. Want to see this," she chittered.

Dakhete leaned forward to rub his chest and abdomen, learning and teaching herself as she ground a little against the protuberances far back on his very warm maleness. It was a little frightening, she had to admit, and yet it excited her, something like the thrill of diving into a river gorge from very high up.

Something like that could kill you, but it was such a thrill as well.

She leaned far down and kissed him for a moment before she leaned back with a smile, "Am I fine enough to be one of the females of the Ninth Prince?"

He nodded with that endearing smile of his and chuckled, "There are only two. What more could I want?"

"Then let us see what may be done for us both," she said as she reached back.

She really didn't need to do much to align them. His genitals were situated far enough back that his erection was near to the right angle anyway, she'd been rubbing herself against him in a more vertical way to begin with. Now, she only had to hold herself up a fair way to help him a little and she felt the pointed tip as it parted her lips. It felt almost hot and she froze once more, not being able to resist reaching for it to tease herself by dragging the tip around on herself, paying a lot of attention to her clitoris.

"Ohhh," she sighed softly, "such toys my sweet friend Saddiq brings for me."

With the point firmly nestled in her opening, Dakhete began to lower herself a little in bobbing motions. It went on as she carefully took him inside, a little at a time, up and down, in and out, until it became more difficult to do.

He was a bit fat as she got him more than halfway inside and she felt the first of the spines against her inner lips. She tried to hold it there for a moment as she worked with what she had of him in her. It dragged in and out so wonderfully slowly, even though she was sopping wet for him. She noticed suddenly that she'd had her eyes closed for a time and she opened them to look down at him.

He was so wondrous to her, so fine and sleek and muscular. She asked him if this pleased him and he answered that if she had fear that he could finish like this if she could, and so that went for a time, never going any farther than when his spines kissed against her lips.

Dakhete's breath began to hiss between her teeth as her chest heaved a little with the effort as she was stuck in this place, between holding herself so that she was above the threat of the spines and how much she was enjoying this at the same time. She felt a motion on the bed and almost slipped down lower at the bottom of her stroke, but she caught herself. Sha-sha was on her flank, her long legs splayed wide as she rubbed herself with her paw.

"He pleases you," she smiled as the thought echoed into Dakhete's mind, "Sha-sha knows. Can feel it."

"I want to go all the way down," Dakhete hissed, "Does it hurt?"

Sha-sha grunted a little as she rubbed harder at the thought, "It hurts," she huffed, "So good, it hurts. But you said quiet."

She shook her head sadly, "Cannot be done quiet, Dakhete."

But then Sha-sha brightened, "I know! Save it for last, Dakhete. Push down a little then to help, you will see. Wait for Saddiq if you can, then maybe push down a little." She nodded once, "Careful, you must be careful."

Dakhete nodded as she rode very carefully. It went on for a while as Sha-sha explained her theory that the spines helped Saddiq in his pleasure and that he would finish sooner if he was all the way inside. He nodded his agreement, but said that he enjoyed it this way as well.

When his release grew close, he growled quietly and thrust harder. Dakhete was quick in retreating upwards a little, but she couldn't help herself and some of the spines found their way inside of her.

Dakhete's ribcage filled and Sha-sha was right there, reaching around Dakhete to hold her. Dakhete's eyes were wide and then she felt the fur of Sha-sha's upper forelimb against her open lips. Her eyelids clamped shut and she saw only bright flashes as her orgasm ripped into her at the same instant. She wanted to jam herself down as hard as she could, but Sha-sha knew this and her surprising strength prevented it and only held her there frozen.

"Bite Sha-sha if you need, "she offered and Dakhete did, her scream becoming a stifled thing before it really began. Sha-sha wrapped herself around Dakhete and chittered her encouragement until the very long moment was past and she felt the warm flood of Saddiq's semen as it came to her. She was surprised, she thought that cats didn't give that much, but she was clearly wrong about this one as she felt it on her outer lips soon after.

Her vagina felt as though it was in flames until she noticed that besides the bit of searing pain, it felt so good to her. She held on to Sha-sha and pressed her head against the cat's face in gratitude when she didn't need to hold anything in her mouth to keep still.

"How, ... how, ... do I get off?" she asked a little fearfully.

"Only one way," Sha-sha said into her mind, "Bite again?"

Dakhete nodded and opened her mouth. She didn't bite this time, but she did want to scream again as she lifted herself off and sank to the bed. "Am I , ... bleeding?"

"Bleeding?" Sha-sha chittered in what Dakhete understood as a little mirthful laughter now as she reached to pat Dakhete's mound very softly as she spoke.

"No. Dakhete is like real cat here now. Dakhete know what all girl cats know." she chuckled as she maneuvered herself on the bed, "Good, yes?"

Dakhete wanted to shake her head and say that it had been awful, but she didn't, because it hadn't been. She laughed a little painfully and she grinned a sloppy grin and nodded, "Oh, yes! So good. ... Did I hurt you, Sha-sha?"

"A little, but no Sha-sha to bite, you scream," she nodded with a smile.

"I wanted to be as a man for you," Saddiq said apologetically, "it would not hurt like that."

Dakhete got to her knees and leaned over his face, "It was wondrous, Saddiq. Thank you for this. I was just not ready," She smirked to herself, "I thought that I could resist at the end, but I cannot trust myself, I guess. We will have to find another way the next- ohhh."

Dakhete looked back and found that Sha-sha was trying to make it better with just the lightest licks of her tongue. Dakhete wanted to protest, but she just gave in and laid her head onto Saddiq's chest as her haunches rose involuntarily and she closed her eyes.

Half an hour later, Dakhete lay back and held Sha-sha from behind for Saddiq as he fucked her in the same careful way, both of the females warning him not to thrust so deeply at the end this time. Sha-sha was heavy, but she was also long, and Dakhete was surprised at how easy it was to lie with the lanky magical cheetah on her like this.

"Don't worry, Sha-sha," she whispered, "If he tries it, I'm ready to kick him hard to get him off for you. I'm in just the right place."

Sha-sha nodded as she looked up at Saddiq, "I am so lucky, "she said as she turned her head and tried to focus on Dakhete's face so close up in the dark.

Dakhete looked lower and stared for a moment, "You have ... I've only just seen that you don't have a lot of nipples. I see only two and," she ran her hand over the small swells softly as Sha-sha hissed, "They're beautiful. I don't know how I could have missed seeing – "

"Dark," Sha-sha hissed, "dark and my fur, Dakhete. You kiss Sha-sha?"

Dakhete smiled and did her best.

----------------------

Dakhete led them to the bathchamber. By contemporary human standards, it appeared like a Turkish-style bath, though without the steam and the heat. In the center it looked more like an indoor swimming pool, but it was shallow for most of it, the depth varying from about eighteen inches to three feet. The deepest part was perhaps five feet. Dakhete brought the cats here to bathe in a little privacy since there were no attendants or guards yet.

They waded into the deepest part and Dakhete was startled to see the cats disappear below the surface for a moment. When they reappeared, she was looking at two human faces, both of them stunningly beautiful.

Saddiq stood on the bottom to stand and Dakhete looked at him in amazement. His head was clean-shaven and his skin was the same black tone that he'd worn as a cat. He was broad-shouldered and she doubted that she'd ever seen a more handsome man. Over all of the centuries, she'd seen thousands and known perhaps hundreds, but never one like Saddiq.

"I said to you that I could come to you as a man," the thought came to her mind, "I cannot speak as a man, and I hope that I do not disappoint my goddess."

Dakhete's jaw fell a little, but she shook her head, smiling a little. She was a little surprised at herself, since she didn't know what to say.

He lifted his arm out of the water and indicated their companion, "Sha-sha has only showed herself this way to me a few days ago. We will need to coax her to stand if you wish to see her, for she does not accept from me that she is a fine beauty like this."

Dakhete looked and saw the shyness there and she moved closer to the girl, "Sha-sha, you have no need to be shy with me. You – you wear beads? In your hair?"

It was true. Sha-sha's hair was hidden in the water for the most part, but what Dakhete could see on her head were beads, a little large and mostly a bright yellow in color.

"A gift from me," Saddiq smiled, "her hair is long and wild and she does not like it, though she can do nothing about it and complained to me that she catches it often however she moves. If she cuts it, it only returns the next time that she uses this body. She likes it better in beads, but as in anything else, she is shy about it and seeks to hide herself.

She is not like me," he said, "Ones like me are like cats. I have an ability to change my shape. Sha-sha is the last, we think, of others who once dwelt in our realm. They left long ago to come here. You see me now in a shape which is not mine. But you see her as she really is. The cheetah is a form that they used as I use this form now. They were a people who could be as cats, but it is not what they were. Sha-sha was born here and her mother died very young. She has lived alone, using her dayrunner form so that she might stay alive.

She needs help to be what she really is, and that is why I have asked you, knowing that you might help her. Her people were much like your kind, but the djinn here were ruled by Nasira's mother then and she commanded that any of the Forgotten Ones found be killed on sight, and no one ever knew why, but she was known to be mad, just as Nasira now becomes a little mad. This is a talk for us to have at another time, but you should know that Khyan is safer with you than he is in the mountain. There are things which are wrong in the jebel. The djinn who remain will rise up one day soon to free themselves of this curse upon them, and that is what it is.

The djinn were cursed by the Forgotten Ones before they were slain. It is the only reason that Sha-sha lives, for they fear what will happen if they were to slay the last. Sha-sha knows little of this, since she was very young then, and I did not know what she was when we met. She plays no part in this, other than being the last, and she feels only fear of the djinn near the jebel. She does not fear you, and the slightest touch of her will tell you that. She feels only hope that her luck might change with you."

"Then we will speak fully of this soon, Saddiq, for I care about another prince who lives in my land, a very young one. For now,"Dakhete smiled as she moved to reach for Sha-sha's hair, smiling. "If ever there was a crime to anything that you do, Sha-sha, It would be to hide beauty such as I see now. Give me your hand."

Sha-sha looked down, but she offered her hand to Dakhete and allowed herself to be led to a shallower part of the bath to stand with Dakhete, who could only stare and touch the girl in wonder.

As before, Sha-sha was long and lithe. Her hair hung down to her hip bones, and at once, Dakhete understood why the girl had trouble. She supposed that if one lived as a magical cat all of their lives, they wouldn't be prone to collecting possessions as humans do and so it was clear that from Sha-sha's side of things, she'd want a way to manage her hair that was simple, if it couldn't be cut and stay cut.

On someone such as her, large breasts would have looked ludicrous. What she had were small but they were exquisite to Dakhete's mind. She reached to touch them and the girl shivered at her touch, her nipples hardening instantly beyond the way that they'd been. Dakhete stepped around a little to the side and she ran her hand lightly over what had to be the finest flanks that she'd ever seen on a female. It caused her to sink to her knees for a moment as she admired them.

"Oh Sha-sha," she sighed as she rested her cheek against one haunch to plant a kiss where the two came together, "I have no words."

She moved around in the other direction and ran her fingertips down the long hard belly until they touched the hard mound beneath the short curls there. Sha-sha gasped as Dakhete leaned in to place another kiss before she reluctantly rose up to speak.

She put her arms around Sha-sha's waist and looked into her golden eyes, shaking her head slowly, "Never ever seek to hide your loveliness from me, Sha-sha, unless you wish to make me sad. You are both such gifts to me, now that I have seen your beauty in both of these ways."

Sha-sha lifted her arms to place them over Dakhete's shoulders, "You make Sha-sha happy, so happy. I believe Saddiq. I trust Saddiq. He say Sha-sha is fine, but,.. "

She thought for a moment, "I am girl. If Dakhete say Sha-sha is fine, then Sha-sha knows it is so. I am for Saddiq. I am for you. Sha-sha is not alone now," she repeated.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers