A Big Side Effect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,890 Followers

"Yes," I barely croaked. She smiled and then leaned forward and gave my cock a quick little kiss. Sensation ran all through my body. And she looked so sexy doing it.

"Okay, then I am the guinea pig. Test on me," she said, and bit her lower lip. I gave up. I needed this worse than I needed to keep control of my dignity. I reached forward and put my hand against Angie's cheek. Her skin was smooth and soft. She closed her eyes and leaned against my hand. I slid my hand back and grabbed the back of her neck, gently. Then I pulled her forward. She smiled and seemed to sense what I wanted. She opened her mouth and took my hard little cock into it.

She engulfed my entire cock in her mouth in one quick movement. I sucked in breath quickly. She leaned into me now and I felt her soft breasts against my knees. She rubbed her tongue against the bottom of my cock and I felt like I was melting. I cannot describe how lovely her mouth felt. Her soft, hot tongue was against my urethra, her pillowy cheeks against the sides. Even the roof of her mouth felt soft. I felt so warm and safe inside of her mouth. She didn't bob her head up and down like I'd expected, instead she just gently massaged my cock with her whole mouth.

While she did that she also reached up with one of her hands and gently massaged my balls. I felt her fingers slide my balls out of my panties to get better access. Her long delicate nails played over my scrotum and she bounced my balls gently on the pads of her fingers and even her palm. She grinned around my cock while I writhed on the toilet seat.

I couldn't take the pressure anymore, I needed to do something. My first thought was to get naked. I quickly unbuttoned my blouse and threw it on the floor next to Angie's. Then I unhooked my bra and threw it as well. My nipples were hard and they actually ached even though I had not touched them yet. I leaned back against the tank of the toilet, trying to get some support. With her one free hand, Angie, reached up and grabbed one of my breasts. I grunted as her fingers sunk into my skin. Her fingers danced against my nipples, the hole while she kept sucking on my cock.

I bucked my hips now, trying to drive my cock harder into her mouth. Her hair splashed against my legs, covering my whole lower body in her soft, tickling hair. Her eyes shown as she suck on me and rubbed me. I'd never felt anything so good in my life. She clearly had more experience with this kind of stuff than anyone I'd been with before. I felt her move so that my leg was between hers, I felt her squatting with her pussy directly against my foot. Her cunt felt hot and it was dripping onto my foot. I wiggled my foot and could hear her moan around my dick.

I can't really describe what happened next as a conscious thought. I mean, afterwards when I looked back, I knew what I'd done and why, but in that second it was just instinct. I later realized that Angie, this incredibly sexy woman, had told me that she was the guinea pig and I'd be running an experiment on her. But here I was, getting my cock sucked passively, letting Angie play with my cock, with my tits. She was in control. I was just letting her do what she wanted. I didn't want to be under the control of ConPharmaMax anymore, even if it came in this sexy package. I'd been so silly to think that by passively waiting for my "condition" to get better while suppressing my urges that I'd taken control of my life. I'd let this problem define me and make me miserable. Maybe the best way to stop feeling like a guinea pig was not to hope that it stopped, but to do it on my terms. To accept whatever feelings and desires I had not being ashamed of them. Now I was in control, and I was running the test.

I stood up quickly from the toilet, my cock popped out of Angie's mouth and she tumbled back onto the dirty bathroom floor. She was sort of sitting on her butt, her legs tangled, and her arms thrown back for support. Her shoes had fallen off. She looked confused and incredibly sexy. I stood in front of her now, my cock sticking out proud from my body. I smiled and then reached my hand out. Angie looked confused but took my hand, I helped her to her feet.

"Everything okay baby?" she asked. Her lips were wet from spit and I could smell the musky scent of my cock on her breath.

"Almost," I said, I moved to the side and sort of flung Angie's arm forward. She gave a little scream, then a giggle, as her hands flew forward. She grasped onto the tank of the toilet. Now she was sort of bent over the toilet, her back parallel to the floor, her ass up in the air. She started to stand up, but I put my hand on her back, holding her down. She stayed still.

I walked around behind Angie and as I walked I unzipped my skirt and let it slide off of my hips. Then, when I got around behind her, I quickly slipped off my panties. Now we were both naked. Angie looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. I looked down at Angie's ass. The globes of her flesh were tight and round. I put my hands on them cautiously, letting my hands sink into their warmth. I heard Angie moan as I did this. Then I sort of shook her asscheeks, letting them bounce together and make a fun sort of smacking sound. I pulled them open and saw Angie's tight pink asshole. I ran my thumb against it and I felt Angie's body shake all over. I bent over a bit and saw her hot red slit, dripping juices onto the floor.

Angie was taller than me, and even bent over her ass and pussy were too high for me. I looked down on the floor and saw Angie's high heels. I saw that they were about the size of my feet. I knelt down on the floor. As I did so, I let my hand glide over Angie's ass, down her thigh, to her knee. I could smell her delicious pussy as I moved and her body trembled against my touch. I quickly slipped her shoes on and stood up. I was considerably taller now, standing behind Angie.

I put my hands on her hips, pushing my thumbs onto her ass cheeks. "Put it in baby," Angie begged. I didn't need anything else. I moved forward and pushed the tip of my little, aching cock against Angie's wet pussy. She was so incredibly wet that the tip slipped in without me even pushing. Angie gasped and pushed back into me. Angie's pussy was so tight, and felt almost like her hot mouth had felt. Warm, wet, and constantly sucking. Angie pushed back so hard, I couldn't have stopped if I tried. In one quick motion, my cock was entirely buried in her pussy.

"Holy shit, that feels good for a little cock!" Angie moaned. I felt my cock flex inside of her, pushing up into her. Then I pulled my cock out slightly and then slammed it back into her. Her elbows buckled and she moaned. My big balls swung up and slapped her little red clit and I felt her knees get weak. Then I started to slide my cock in and out of her, moving in a steady rhythm. And while my cock kept filling her pussy, my balls kept slapping her clit. She was moaning continuously now. I reached under her body as best I could, trying to rub her breasts, wanted to feel her nipples. I did for a while, but she was too tall. But her breasts felt lovely, her nipples hard and silky.

"Of Jesus Fuck I am going to cum!" Angie screamed. And then suddenly, she let out a loud groan. I moved my hands back to Angie's hips, feeling the orgasm tear through her body. In that same instant, I pushed my cock hard into her. While she came, her pussy contracted, squeezing my dick even harder. I couldn't have stopped it if I wanted to. I let out a little shriek as her body milked my cock hard. I felt my entire body tingle, I felt my balls seize up, and then I felt the sudden release.

And then I felt my cum. Pouring out of my body, I could feel big spurts shooting out of the tip of my cock. So much that it almost hurt as it burst out of my urethra. So much that it shot out with read pressure, spraying hard at Angie's insides. Angie was panting, leaning her head against the toilet tank, taking all of my cum into her body. It was filling her up. I don't know how much I came, I just know when I pulled out, a full cup of my hot sperm poured out of her pussy and splattered on the floor. I kicked off Angie's shoes and collapsed down onto the floor.

"Oh my god, that was amazing!" Angie said. She turned around now and sat on the toilet seat. I was on the floor, just a few feet in front of her, "your cum is incredible, I can feel it inside of me!" she said. Then she put her hand down underneath of her red pussy and pushed. Big globs of my sperm poured out of her pussy and splattered into her hand. I didn't even know what to do, I couldn't conceive of what she was doing. But then she quickly moved her hand up to her mouth and shoved onto her tongue. It was messy, smearing on her chin and down onto her breasts. She moved her hand back a few more times, each time getting less and less sperm from her pussy. Her body glistened and dripped with my cum.

"I somehow knew it was going to taste good!" she said, "This is bizarre." Then she saw me laying on the floor and she jumped down so that she was lying next to me. A big glob of cum was dripping from her chin and she was smiling. "Wow, that stuff is amazing." She said. She was so nasty, it was such a turn on to have this effect on someone. All that electricity and fun from that first day of having a cock flooded back to me. Then she leaned over and kissed me. Her lips were soft and I could taste my sperm on my lips. Then she broke the kiss.

"I really do appreciate it you doing that for me," I said and I meant it.

"Well we both benefited," she said and I thought about Angie's driving ambition, the reason we were here in the bathroom.

"So you know how effective the medicine is now?" I asked.

"What?" She said, looking confused. I looked down at her breasts, covered in my sperm. I scooped a little off of her and popped it into my mouth. It did taste good. She shivered, "Oh right. I guess."

"You don't care anymore?" I asked.

"No, I mean, I do. It's just..."

"What?"

"I really want to know if I can see you again," she explained and I smiled. Suddenly, the tables had turned. I leaned forward and kissed her deeply, letting my tongue explore the inside of her mouth. Then, I broke the kiss. I looked at her for a few moment, drinking her in with my eyes. I could see lust in her eyes, and I could see some warmth. But I knew why she wanted to see me again. And quickly started to collect my stuff, to get dressed. Angie was staring at me, confused. She looked lovely, but I suddenly knew the extent of my power. I could have a hundred girls as pretty as Angie if I wanted to. Why should I give her, someone who worked for ConPharmaMax, more than a taste? And she didn't "like" me anyway, she was just infatuated with someone she'd kind of tried to take advantage of.

"What are you doing?" she asked, as I threw on my shirt and zipped up my skirt.

"Going back to my hotel room," I explained.

"Can I come?" she asked, looking bright and sitting up quickly. I stopped for a moment, and looked up like I was considering it. I knew I was going to leave her hanging. But I decided to be compassionate.

"Call me in four to six weeks, maybe I will be able to help you then," I said and walked out the door.

I didn't look back, but I heard her say, "Damn, I can really sell this stuff."

Chapter 3: Oh Those Noisy Neighbors

I'd gotten back to my room after it had already gotten dark (I admit, I got a little lost on my way back to the hotel, but I couldn't go back and ask Angie for help). That night I slept better than I had in a very long time. I was actually satisfied. I didn't even have to masturbate. I just stretched out on the cool sheets in the bed, naked. I didn't hide my cock (which I usually did even when I was alone), I just relaxed.

The next morning, I woke up feeling pretty good even though the alarm woke me up way earlier than I would have liked. I practically skipped over to the bathroom and I sang while I showered and then blow dried my hair. I wrapped the towel around my breasts and walked out into the hotel room to check the television before I went downstairs for breakfast.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and was about to turn on the television when I heard something. I focused. It sounded like moaning. Coming from next door. I couldn't tell at first if it was happy moaning or like... wailing from sadness or something. I stopped moving and just listened and I could hear occasionally words and the moaning. I could definitely tell it was coming from next door now. From Cassie and Brittany's room.

I don't know why I was so curious, it really wasn't any of my business. But I was curious. I had to find out what was going on. I moved over towards the wall, and put my ear against it. Actually, the sound became more muffled that way. I was confused by that, until I looked down the wall and saw the door. I'd forgotten! These are adjoining rooms.

So I moved quickly, but quietly, down the wall. I'd left the door open a bit the day before and forgotten to close it. I could hear more muffled noises now that I was close to the doorway. I opened my door the whole way, and looked over at the door into the neighbor's room. I don't know why I was so nosy, but come on. You'd do the same thing, right?

Anyway, they design those rooms so there is no doorknob in the middle. Both people have to like, open their doors, so your pervy neighbor can't watch you sleep. The door looked closed, but I decided to give it a little push. My heart raced when I noticed that it opened slightly. It rocked back closed again. My cheeks were flushed and I felt myself sweating a bit. This was so nerve-wracking. If they saw me peeping on them, I'd get in huge trouble. But I had to find out what was going on.

Carefully, I pushed, just a little bit. The door opened in such a way that it would open up towards the bed and obscure the view of the bathroom. It sounded like the people were near the bed, so I only had to open a crack. I moved slowly, trying to make sure that there was no noise. Finally, I had the door open about two inches. I slowly and quietly put my head against the door and opened my eyes. I was completely taken aback by what I saw.

The lights were off in the room and the shades were drawn, but it was daylight and enough filtered in so I was absolutely sure about what I was seeing. I saw Cassie, sitting on the edge of the bed. She was naked, her head thrown back and her hair in her face. Her hands were sprawled back on the bed for support, her dingers digging into the comforter. Her eyes were closed. Her breasts were bouncing up and down, her nipples hard and skin flushed. There was a good reason for that.

Because between her legs was her daughter, Brittany. The younger woman was also naked and she was sitting in Cassie's lap, facing away from her mother. Her long hair was bouncing, as were her small tits. She was grabbing one of her breasts, kneading the skin and pinching the nipple. Her cock, about the same size as mine, was bouncing up and down in her lap, I could hear her balls smacking against her leg. As she bounced I could just barely make out her mother's cock, pounding into her ass over and over again. I could now hear Cassie moaning clearly, and it was Brittany who was speaking.

"Oh God Mommy!" she cried, "Fuck my ass! I need your cum in my ass mommy" she yelled. My knees felt weak, this was just too much. I dropped down on my knees to think. This was the raunchiest thing I'd ever seen in my life. I mean a mother... and a daughter. I considered just sliding back into my room and pretending I hadn't seen anything. But I could hear them moaning. I could hear their skin smacking together, I couldn't not watch.

I tried to inch forward now on my knees. My towel was getting tangled in my legs so I quickly tore it off and tossed it into my room. I was completely naked now, on the floor next to the desk in their room. I was on my hands and knees with my ass up in the air. My cock was dangling down between my legs, but it was already hard and my balls almost throbbed. After all, I hadn't cum since dinner time the night before. I inched forward and peeked around the desk.

I was a little closer now and the light was a little better. I could see that Brittany wasn't bouncing up and down on her mother's cock anymore. Instead, she had her hands on her mother's knees and was sort of grinding her ass onto Cassie's cock. Her hips were jostling wildly and I could see that it was having the desired effect on Cassie. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open, and her nipples were harder than even before.

"Mommy, I want your cum inside of me, I want to drink it out of my asshole!" the girl moaned and Cassie grunted louder. Suddenly, Cassie leaned forward quickly, grabbing her daughter by the hips. Brittany pitched forward a bit, so that her eyes were facing her feet. She looked like she was about to tumble forward completely so that she's land on the floor, but Cassie's grip was strong.

"Baby I love you!" Cassie moaned. Then she thrust her hips up two times in very quick succession. She let out a deep moan. And then leaned back onto the bed, panting. I looked down at Brittany's ass. I could see Cassie's cock, sort of expanding and contracting as her cum filled her daughter's asshole. I could see the cum dripping down the sides of her cock as it overflowed Brittany's bowels. I could even see it start to drip and pool on the floor. I could smell it and I wanted to taste it. My mouth watered and my cock ached, but I was afraid to stroke myself, afraid that the noise would alert the two other woman.

Brittany put her hands on her stomach and groaned, "Oh mommy," she panted, "You're filling me up!" Brittany started bouncing up and down on her mother's cock again. Cassie groaned in pleasure and in pain from the sensitivity. I could hear Cassie's thick cum sloshing in and out of her daughter's asshole. Brittany put her hands on her own breasts, rubbing her nipples and squeezing her flesh.

Then, she let out a loud shriek and I saw her face freeze in a look of pure pleasure. I watched as her balls sort of contracted against her body. Then I watched as thick, white globs of cum burst out of her cock. Her body was still bouncing and her cock was bobbing up and down while she came. This sort of slung her cum all over the place, splashing it around the room and also on to Brittany's chest and face. The girl was smiling, licking the cum off her face even as more sperm poured out of her body. I could hear Cassie laughing as she watched her daughter. Then the two woman collapsed down onto the bed. I could see them holding one another and could hear them sucking the cum off of Brittany's body. They were whispering sweet nothings to one another. I was still shocked by, and still horny from, what I saw. But it seemed sort of, I don't know...sweet. I decided not to intrude any farther in their private lives. This was none of my business. I started to back slowly out of the room and... THUMP! I bumped my ass into the door.

"What the hell is that?" Cassie said. I closed my eyes and swore under my breath. I could hear the covers rustling as the two women covered themselves. "Who is in here?" Cassie said and sounded terrified. I felt so guilty.

"Mom, the door to the room next door is cracked," Brittany whispered and I bit my lip. They were going to figure this out quickly. I decided that my best bet for leniency was just to stand up and take my punishment. So I rose quickly, still naked, hoping that would buy me some sympathy. When I stood, I looked at the two women on the bed. They were wrapped up in the hotel comforter, their arms wrapped around one another. They looked nervous. And pissed.

"M...Marcie?!" Cassie said in an indignant voice.

"Mina," I said, barely above a whisper, and I hung my head.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,890 Followers