A Big Surprise

Story Info
Her date was more than she bargained for.
742 words
258.9k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade had just invited her date up to her apartment. She was a little hesitant; his big muscular body frightened her a little. Scott had a good-looking masculine face with blue-green eyes and bleach blonde hair.

Looking at Scott made Jade think of her own sexy body. At 5'3 and 105 pounds Jade had a thin muscular body with a nicely shaped ass and tits. Her White-Asian interracial heritage gave her tanned skin a beautiful light caramel color.

Jade's hesitancy at being with Scott in his apartment for the first time was overcome by her anticipation of hot sex. Jade had been cock-teasing Scott all evening and had told Scott she liked to role-play; her wet pussy anticipated a night of hard and fast fucking. But Jade didn't realize exactly what she was in for.

As soon as they entered the apartment, Scott locked the door behind them. He pushed her backward onto the couch, and said, "take off your clothes bitch." Jade's eyes grew wide with surprise. Scott had been so nice on their date; she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

As Jade fumbled with the buttons on her blouse, Scott reached out and started ripping Jade's clothes off, frightening her with his ferocity. Soon Jade was completely nude.

"Now take my clothes off," Scott said. Jade hurriedly, but carefully, disrobed Scott. This was the first time she had seen him completely naked. His thick pink cock stood straight out from his muscular body, and his egg-sized balls hung down from their fleshy sac.

"Down on your knees bitch," Scott said, commandingly. Now, Jade obeyed without hesitation. Scott grabbed a handful of Jade's long black hair and slapped her back and forth across the face with far less power than he could have, but enough to make Jade's face grow hot from the stinging slaps. "Now, let me at those tits," Scott growled. Scott proceeded to slap her firm tits back and forth, first one then the other, "whap! whap! whap!" as Jade's eyes began to tear up from the pain...and the pleasure.

Before Jade had a chance to gather her senses, Scott's rock-hard-cock slides into Jade's sensuous lips. Then Scott puts positions his hands on each side of Jade's head, holds on tight, and starts fucking her face.

"Mmm...uuhh...aahhgg...." is the only sound Jade can make as Scott fucks her little mouth with his pulsing vein covered cock. "Now make love to my cock," Scott commanded, as he pulled his cock from Jade's throat.

Jade slurped on Scott's cock like it was a melting Popsicle. She worked his cock and balls like there was no tomorrow. Alternately popping the head of his cock in and out from between her beautiful lips and sucking on his swollen balls. At the same time, her fingers slowly ran up his thigh in order to play with his ass.

Jade's pussy was soaking wet. She couldn't believe the intensity of what is happening. Scott groaned with pleasure as he cupped her perky tits in his hands.

"Get on the couch" Scott barked. "On your knees, put your head down, ass in the air," Scott further ordered. Scott rubbed the pink head of his cock all over Jade's pussy before ramming it in.

"Ohhh...ohhh...fuck..." Jade groaned and panted as Scott delivered a piston-like pounding to Jade's pussy. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Jade screamed, her pussy liquid coming all over Scott's turgid penis.

"I'm not done yet," Scott said assuredly. "I'm going to fuck your ass." With that statement, Scott slipped on a condom and spread her ass cheeks apart with his strong hands. Positioning his white cock against her tiny brown hole, he slid his glistening meat into Jade's ass. Her ass clenched and relaxed... clenched and relaxed... on Scott's swollen member.

"Oh..oh...I'm going to come again!" Jade cooed with passion as Scott played with her clit with one hand while cupping one of her soft tits with the other. "Oh...damn...goddamn," Jade shrieked in unison with her mind-blowing orgasm.

"My turn," Scott said matter-of-factly. Scott turned Jade around and stroked his straining member, jacking-off onto her pretty face. "Ahhh...ahhh," Scott yelled as his creamy white cum sprayed onto Jade's chin and open mouth.

"Mmmm...mmmm..." Jade moaned as she ate his come and then sucked out the last remaining drops from his cock.

"That was fun," Jade said, while licking some remaining cum off of her fingers, "next time I'll be the dominant one."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Black Janitor, White Women! Denny was lots of things.in Interracial Love
19 Year Old Girlfriend Cuckolded Me She cuckolds him with a 53-year old black man.in Interracial Love
2nd BBC Some alone time with my BBC lover.in Interracial Love
1st BBC (MFM) My first encounter with Big Black Cock.in Interracial Love
Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
More Stories