A Billiard's Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirt Man
Dirt Man
384 Followers

Again I had to squeeze hard on the end of my dick just behind the head as Shamoo started to dump his toxic waste into Terry’s cunt right up against her cervix. I was holding out so that I could cum when Jamal took her asshole with his cock. When Shamoo did at last pull out of Terry’s cunt with a sucking boot in the mud sound, he left behind the all time Grand Canyon of gapped open cesspool twats as far as I was concerned. Terry’s formerly pristine pussy was raw, and swamped with black seed. The outer mound, and her ass cheeks glistening with Mark’s load having been pushed out by Shamoo’s battering ram during his fuck. And it took every bit of control for me to stay put, and not rush over and kiss, and lick away the savagery before me. Then Mark got back into the act.

“Let’s double dick her Jamal,” Mark suggested. “You take her up the ass doggy fashion, while she sits on my dick at the same time.”

“Sounds like a winner to me,” Jamal agreed, and pulling his hand out of Terry’s ass, he got up, and helped Mark maneuver my almost comatose wife so that she ended up squatting down on my brother’s prick, and resting her upper body on his. That left her butt hanging up in the air.

Jamal moved in right behind Terry, and with his right hand guided his ten-inch cock right up to her already well-lubed pooper chute. It was like watching a dog lick his lips with excitement as Jamal steadied himself, and then slowly pushed his big black dick into Terry’s sphincter only a paper-thin distance from where my brother Mark’s prick was. Her poor tortured butt hole bulging out around that black probe like a mouse hole taking on a freight train.

“Ooooh! Oooooh shit! Oh shit! Shit! Shit!” Terry gasped.

“Easy baby,” Jamal soothed, “I’m almost all the way in.”

“Ooooooooooooooooooooo yeah!” She moaned as Mark started humping up at her cunt to compensate any pain.

It took a few minutes for the two men to work in conjunction as a team so that when Jamal’s cock went in, Mark’s was pulling out. But once the two men got their rhythm working Terry was turned into a flopping rag doll between them. Her long mane of wheat colored hair whipping around her head as she went into multiple orgasmic meltdown right there in front of me before Jamal could grab hold of it in his left hand, and use it like a bridled rope. Terry’s sweet bottom wagging, and grinding back at those two cocks like a true porno queen had me cuming against the door molding for the third time.

Terry’s buttocks jiggled like a Jell-o mold for the next 30 minutes, her titties flopping about like two insane water balloons thrown down a steep sloped grassy knoll. Her body undulating like a stadium wave for the home team as she responded to those two different cocks sawing in, and out of her lower body. It was a voyeur’s perfect picture postcard, and kept my prick, at the very least, between semi-erect and nearly limp after having cum three times.

When both men did at last cum, almost simultaneously, Terry was dive-bombing through her tenth multiple orgasm down into the black hole of oblivion. With Shamoo jerking off his second load against the left side of her face for good measure. By then my pants were down around my ankles, and my butt was kissing the floor next to the door molding saturated in my slimy jism.

Spittle dribbling out of the left side of my mouth, and down along my chin as well, I finally managed to crawl into the room, and climb up on the bed as my brother, and the two black men got dressed, and left. They’d left Terry lying on her back, her legs still spread as if waiting for the next cock in line to take her. Her cunt and assholes still gapped open with crud crusted around them, and fresh slime drizzling out. The left side of her face, neck, chest, and hair just as sparkling with filth as her eyes fluttered open.

“So,” she moaned, “you finally decided to join in on the fun.” Then looking down between my legs, “Too bad you whacked off your daily allotment. But at least you’ve still got your tongue sweetheart. Right?”

Now this didn’t sound like someone who was drunk at all, and my face must have shown my astonishment.

“Mark told me your plan days ago, darling,” Terry giggled, “and I didn’t drink anything but water.”

“But…” I started, and she put a wet finger to my lips to hush me.

“He also told me that you caught me screwing around with, Harry, and that it turned you on watching that black man fuck your wife. So I just figured why not bring you into this all the way.”

“Into what?”

“I’m a slut, baby. Always have been I guess. Well, at least for as long as I can remember. Hell, your brother Mark knew even before we got married. He said you’d come around some day, and he was right. And here we are, husband and slut at last.”

“You’ve been fucking my brother since before we got married?”

“Well yeah, he’s my pimp.”

Dirt Man
Dirt Man
384 Followers
12