A Billionaire's Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent and kissed her gently. "Welcome to the Kwong residence, roomie."

***

*FEBRUARY*

"So Rebecca will be moving in on the first of April?" Cassandra sat behind the desk in her office, entering in the note in her computer's calendar while I lay comfortably on the couch, tossing a football up and down just to keep my hands occupied.

Officially, it was MY office. All the financial records and ownership documents etcetera, etcetera were in my name. The primary login name on the computer was mine. But Cassandra spent ten times as many hours in the office as I did.

To the rhythmic thumping of the ball every time I caught it and the rat-a-tat of Cassandra at the keyboard, I tried to calm all my senses. But the question I hadn't asked yet still weighed heavily on my mind.

"What's the word on the Richardson deal?"

Cassandra checked her watch. "I'm impressed. You lasted all the way until eleven-thirty before asking."

"Ha, ha," I growled. "Anything new?"

"No."

"Dean's not folding, is he? Did he get one of the buyers at Morse's party?"

"No, I don't think so. Morse and company are sticking to their guns."

"Or he's got someone in his back pocket we don't know about."

"Jonathan," Cassandra looked over at me. "It's been less than a week. Relax. Worrying isn't going to help."

All went silent again save for the rhythm of the ball.

Changing the subject, I asked, "You have an idea where we should put Rebecca?"

"There's plenty of room in the guest wing. We can probably just let her choose a room."

A thought came to me and I glanced over. "Do you mind Rebecca moving in?"

She looked surprised that I even asked. "Not at all. Why?"

"Well, I just realized that I never asked for your opinion before extending the invitation."

She chuckled. "You don't need my permission, Jonathan."

"But... I still want to know you're okay with it," I said with honest sincerity in my voice.

Cassandra smirked. "If you'd really wanted to know, you'd have asked first. Did you even ask Taylor before inviting Rebecca into her home?"

"Uh... well, no." I looked abashed. "But I knew she wouldn't mind. And she was quite happy when I asked her later."

"And shouldn't you know that I don't mind, either?"

"It's just... sometimes I feel like I don't spend enough time with you, Cassandra. One more woman in the house isn't exactly going to help that."

"Jonathan..." Cassandra pushed her chair away from the keyboard and came over to the couch with me. I scooted onto my side so she could sit while I curled around her body. The statuesque blonde leaned down and pecked my forehead before looking at me luminously with her sky blue eyes. "You spend more time with me than anyone else in the world, including your wife."

"That's work. That's following me around taking notes at my meetings and giving me status reports on this tornado of my life."

"You're right; that's your life, Jonathan. And I'm a part of it, spending a LOT of time with you."

"But I feel like I'm not paying enough attention to you as a woman." I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned in until my nose was pressed to her side. "Cassandra, all philosophical bullshit aside, you're as much a wife to me as Taylor is. And since you're so involved in the operations of my life and of this family, in a way you're even closer to me than her. You know that, right?"

Cassandra sighed and looked away for a moment. "Jonathan, we've talked about this. You shouldn't think about me that way. I work FOR you and Taylor. I'm not an equal."

"Of course you are."

"Jonathan," she said my name firmly and with conviction. "I do not stand beside you. I stand behind you. I've given myself TO you. I BELONG to you."

I shook my head. "No, you're not my slave, Cassandra. I respect you too much for that. You're an independent woman who has mutually chosen to share in this relationship with Taylor and me. Bringing someone like Rebecca into OUR home has to have *some* impact on you and I want to know how you feel about it. Your opinion on everything matters a great deal to me."

"As an advisor. As an assistant to you." She started to get out of my grasp.

"No!" My voice escalated as I tightened my grip. "As a wife! As a partner in my life! I love you, Cassandra! Don't you get it?"

"Jonathan, I love you too. But you're not supposed to get that attached to me, *sir*." Her eyes flashed as she looked at me.

The "sir" was a slap in the face. The word was said formally, without any hint of playfulness or seductive purr. I sat up quickly, releasing her from my arms. I glared at her, clearly waiting for her to say my name. But it wasn't forthcoming.

Steeling her jaw, Cassandra looked away from me. "You are my employer and you are married. I love you and I love this family as much as any assistant would feel about the people in her care."

"What? Are you saying you're not IN love with me now?"

"Jonathan..."

"Aren't you?"

She took a deep breath and held my gaze. "I'm not supposed to."

"That's not an answer."

"I..." she purposely turned her back to me. "Clearly, we've gone too far. If you think of me as a wife, then I'm not doing my job right."

"Cassandra, I think of you as a wife because I love you."

"Then stop loving me in that way, please." Tears began to roll down her cheeks as she glanced over for a second. "Don't you remember what I said? I want to be here for the long haul. I want to support your life until we die. Wives can come and go. Once a woman becomes your wife there's no going back. If things don't work out then there's nothing left but separation and divorce. But as an assistant, I can be by your side until you die, the way my mother was with Jonathan Kendall. Loyalty is more important than love. And I would be happier if you trusted me more than you loved me."

"This isn't like being 'just friends' versus crossing lines to fall in love, Cassandra. If it is, we crossed that line a LONG time ago."

"That's exactly what it is. I'm your assistant, serving your EVERY need. But I am not your WIFE."

"What if I don't want that? What if I want to fire you as my assistant so you'll stop this philosophical bullshit and be a wife to me?"

"If you fire me, sir," Cassandra said coldly, her eyes sharp despite the tears rolling down her cheeks. "Then you really will have broken my heart and I could never be with you again."

My own heart chilled hearing her say that. The thought of never being with Cassandra again seemed a fate worse than death. With my own jaw quivering, I said quietly. "You don't mean that."

"This job means everything to me, Jonathan. I'm not an ordinary girl. I don't want to be your wife, don't you understand? And I'm living exactly the life I want, with you. I live FOR you. Every time you succeed is when I feel like I'm succeeding. It's what makes me happy. Can't you understand that?"

"But I want you to love me as an equal," I pleaded, willing my heart into my voice. "And when you make love with me I want to feel like we are together and the same."

"But that's not what *I* want. Jonathan, when we make love I'm happiest when I feel like I'm pleasing you. What makes me happy is entirely dependent on making YOU happy." Her pale blue eyes shimmered, pleading back with me to understand.

"Cassandra, that can't be healthy," I said with worry. She was simply handing me too much power over her heart.

"It's who I am."

"Well, it would PLEASE me if you would forget this stupid concept of *serving* me and be an equal partner in my life!"

"It doesn't work that way."

"Cassandra!"

"NO... Jonathan." Her tone was clear that she wasn't going to budge on the subject. She hadn't budged for years.

Frustrated, I looked away as my shoulders tensed up. And in a heated voice I stated, "Fine, I'm in charge. I'm the boss. You just work for me. Is that it?"

"Yes," Cassandra sighed, exhaustion apparent in her voice.

I stood up, shaking my head. And without looking back at her, I stated, "Miss Cooper, make the arrangements for Rebecca: moving vans, boxes, whatever. And set up a status meeting with Sharpley this afternoon at 3pm."

Quietly, I heard her say, "Yes, sir."

Still shaking my head, I spiked the football behind me and then stalked out of the room.

***

It had been two weeks of hell.

Dean still hadn't folded yet. Richardson still wasn't calling us back. And on top of everything else, I hadn't gotten laid in five days.

Taylor was off on a shoot in Cabo San Lucas. She'd be home tomorrow morning, but since Monday, she and Charlotte had been gone.

I'd had two workouts with Rebecca. But my moods had tended more towards angry. And really angry moods don't usually get women wet.

Mia had flown out to San Francisco for the past week on a new design project. We'd let a major interior design magazine showcase our estate, and her phone had been ringing off the hook ever since. One of those calls introduced her to her new boyfriend, so I wouldn't have been getting any even if she was in town.

And Cassandra and I were still going through our emotional standoff over how much she meant to me. More than once, she'd offered to "relax me" or "serve me" and thus satisfy my current sexual desires. But I wouldn't let her. I couldn't let her.

To let Cassandra give me a blowjob or have sex with me during a period like this would only reinforce that she was an employee. True, an employee who loved me, but still an employee. Before I could let myself touch her, I had to believe that she was doing so solely out of a desire to love me, with zero obligation involved.

Unfortunately, the longer we went without sleeping together, the more I began to wonder if she'd ever wanted to sleep with me just because of our own mutual attraction. Or had it ALWAYS been out of a desire to please me on some servant-obligatory level? Was that really just the way she was wired?

Was it really so bad that I wanted her to want me without the concept of "boss" or "employer" being involved? For her to desire me selfishly for how it made her feel and not be related to how happy she made me?

And so I didn't have sex with Cassandra or anyone else but my own right hand. I was starting to get random erections in the middle of the day for no apparent reason. It was as if my dick had gotten used to shooting off multiple times a day, and now that it wasn't anymore, the sperm buildup in my balls was threatening to burst.

For a moment, I'd even thought of calling Jeff and Kaitlyn. But I wasn't so desperate that I wanted to interfere in their still growing relationship. And how would that conversation go, anyways? "Hi, my usual girls are all out of town so can I borrow your girlfriend for a fuck or two?"

So here I sat, on a Friday night, alone in my private lounge. There was a stack of Blu-ray DVDs I hadn't seen yet in the media room. Hell, we had quite the porn collection as well. But I couldn't even bring myself to get up and walk all the way over there. Sometimes there WERE drawbacks to living in a big mansion.

So I channel-surfed a bit, spacing out as I contemplated my pathetic existence.

I was stirred from my stupor when Cassandra knocked on the door and walked in. Even with her hair pulled back and wearing her wire-rimmed glasses, she still looked incredibly beautiful. She was clad in jeans and a thin sweater that hugged the curves of her large breasts. Almost immediately I started to get hard.

"Evening, sir."

I winced and almost felt like crying. She'd been calling me "sir" for the past week straight. And it was never in her husky, seductive "sir"-voice. But biting down and tensing my jaw, I stifled the impulse to cry and looked up at her. "I assume you have news?"

Cassandra nodded and looked at the floor. Whatever it was, to be coming this late on a Friday night was not good. "Aaron Morse just called." Her tone was that of defeat.

I closed my eyes, steadying myself for the bad news.

"They just got word that Dean closed the deal with Richardson. He should be clearing escrow by Monday."

I visibly sagged in my chair. How was he doing it? Where had he gotten the capital? Or had he poached some of my buyers?

Cassandra continued. "Aaron Morse sends his apologies, but his investment group really wants those companies they were targeting. If Dean got them on his own, then he's got them. They'll have no choice but to deal with him."

I'd lost. I exhaled loudly, feeling my blood pounding in my head. "I understand. Thank you, Cassandra."

"Will there be anything else, sir?"

"Yeah, call Morse's assistant and book us a golf round. Maybe Sunday. No hard feelings."

"Understood, sir."

"And Cassandra?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Have someone send up two vodka-tonics. And make them strong."

"Yes, sir."

The door closed after her.

Angrily, I started pounding the channel select on the remote. Not because there was anything I wanted to watch, but simply to have something to expel some adrenaline on. For a second I contemplated going to my gym and working up a good sweat.

But then someone knocked at the door. After yelling "Come" it opened and one of the maids entered in carrying a tray and two tumblers filled with clear fluid, ice, and limes.

"Thanks, Brittany," I looked up at her as she bent at the waist to set the tray down and then move the glasses onto the coffee table.

The hardon Cassandra had given me had only flagged somewhat, and now it was stiffening back up as I saw that the young blonde maid's uniform had several buttons undone, and as she leaned over I could see the creamy swells of her breasts hanging forward.

She caught my gaze as she stood up and with an impish smile, she asked in a helium-voice, "Will there be anything else, Mr. Kwong?"

"Uh... no, thank you, Brittany." I stammered and averted my eyes. I hadn't been laid in a LONG time. And I had to be pretty desperate to start contemplating it with one of my maids. Sure, I'd hired them to be extra eye candy around the house, but I wasn't supposed to actually touch the eye candy.

"Are you sure... Mr. Kwong?" She posed prettily, bending one leg to bring her knees together and tucking in her arms to squeeze her tits forward. "I'm here to serve you in ANY way..."

"Uh... yeah..." I began and the cute blonde perked up. "I mean, yeah, I'm sure I'm okay. I'm okay."

Her face fell and she pouted with a very cute face. Then she turned around and bent forward to pick up the tray from the coffee table. This put that adorable ass right in my face, the one I loved so much, and I swear she put an extra jiggle into it while she was bent over.

Almost too slowly, she stood up and then craned her head around to me. "Are you sure I can't interest you in anything else?" she asked.

My mouth was suddenly dry and my heart was thumping so hard in my chest I thought it would burst out. But I managed to shake my head slowly in a 'no' gesture.

She frowned and then turned away. And then without realizing it, my hand had shot out and I palmed her right buttcheek.

Brittany shuddered at my touch and stopped just before walking away. And then she shifted her weight back just fractionally and pressed her ass harder against my hand.

Unbelievably, I started rubbing her ass.

"So you DO see something you like!" she bubbled. And then setting the tray back down onto the coffee table, Brittany pivoted so that her butt was facing directly at me, and slowly she bent forward at the waist until she was practically touching her toes.

I was still caressing her ass while she reached up with both hands, and then she pushed her own skirt up, dislodging my hand in the process. She kept pushing the black skirt and flipped it above her waist to reveal the bare skin of her buttcheeks split by a white thong. And then with both hands at the sides of her thong panties, she pulled them down her legs to show me her naked ass in all its glory, centered with a rosy puckered asshole and plump pink pussy lips already wet with her secretions.

My hand was still hovering around my knee. Looking at me upside-down between her own legs, Brittany grabbed my hand and put it right back on her ass.

"Play with me," she urged, her voice squeaking.

For a few moments I just rubbed her creamy skin with my right hand. The young blonde was in great shape and she seemed quite proud of her ass. She had every right to be; it was a perfect peach to rival the best I'd seen. My second hand soon joined the first, squeezing and rubbing. And as my thumbs started circling closer and closer to her nether regions, Brittany began to pant softly.

My young maid was quite worked up. She wrapped her arms around her own legs, locking them in place to hold her position as I leaned forward and began to kiss and rub my lips against her pale buttcheeks. And after running my thumb along her outer labia, causing little excited gasps from the face-down girl in front of me, I popped my thumb into her pussy and was rewarded with a squeal of delight from her.

That sound threw away all the rest of my hesitations. I hunched forward on the couch and gripped her butt with both hands, ducking my face lower so that I could spear my tongue into her sweet channel. And while alternately grabbing her ass, licking her pussy, and shoving my thumbs into her, I quickly had the girl writhing and panting for release.

I had my right thumb in her pussy from behind and was licking her clit when I reached up and popped my index finger into her asshole. That last move set her off and I suddenly had Brittany's entire body shaking and quaking as she came, howling her climax and clamping down on my invading digits with both of her orifices.

No sooner did she cum than I was spinning her around and pressing on her shoulders to get the blonde maid to kneel before me. I was hopping my butt off the couch to yank my shorts and pants down to my ankles. And by the time they hit the floor Brittany had bent over, grabbed my erection in her hand, and ducked her head to swallow the first four inches of me in one gulp.

"Ohhh... Brittany..." I groaned.

She rotated her hazel eyes up to look at me intently. Hearing me say her name seemed to only spur her on and I soon had a hot young blonde giving me very enthusiastic head. She was wet. She was sloppy. And she was extremely energetic. I knew she was in her early-20s. But with her cute face and helium- voice, I could almost believe she was even younger than Kaitlyn.

Meanwhile, I'd often fantasized about stripping away the uniform of one of my maids. While Brittany bobbed up and down my cock, I started unbuttoning the rest of her uniform top. Once completely undone, together we shucked her short- sleeved blouse and then I reached around to pop the clasp of her bra. And all the while Brittany had reached between her legs and was frigging herself off while she literally salivated over having my cock in her mouth.

Brittany had cute B-cups that spilled out into my hands once I freed her of the boulder-holder. And after squeezing and experimenting, I soon found that she had VERY sensitive nipples.

So while I teased her mammaries and she fingered her own clit, Brittany's eyes soon rolled up into her head and she moaned around my dick in her mouth as she came.

Her second orgasm kicked my pretty maid into high-gear. Pulling her right hand out of her crotch, she started jacking me with both hands while going to town sucking on the head. As the pleasure mounted, I squeezed my eyes shut and leaned back into the cushions of the couch as I felt my balls uncoiling.

"Oh, FUCK! I'm gonna blow!" I grunted.

Brittany just stroked me even harder, and she was soon rewarded when my hips bucked, shoving me an inch deeper as my cock head separated and began spitting out wads of hot cum into my maid's mouth.

Brittany's lips curled into a smile and her eyes danced as she began to swallow me down. I was cumming so hard and so much that she couldn't even keep up, and rivers of jism began to spill out and down her chin while she vainly tried to keep up.

123456...9