A Billionaire's Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By that point, I'd tossed off my shirt and Mia had stripped me naked below the waist. And just as Mia suckled me into her mouth, Kate's bra fell and her firm, perky tits popped into view.

Kate had been right. While still a nice handful, her tits weren't very big. But they were beautifully shaped and capped with pale pink nipples that were just begging to be sucked. I mimed said sucking motion, and while still wearing her garters, stockings, and heels, the platinum blonde model approached the bed.

I hadn't been very clear with my sucking motion, but I had no complaints when Kate mounted the bed and then straddled my face. And while she looked down at me through the valley between her breasts, she lowered that pretty pussy to my lips and I enthusiastically began to eat her out.

"Oh, John... Oh, John... Mmm... Yes! Yes!" she moaned.

While my focus was on Kate's smiling face and pink pussy, Mia's focus was on my throbbing cock. The pretty Chinese girl sucked and stroked and licked me, moaning constantly like she was enjoying the best-tasting chocolate of her life. And soon, Kate's moans began to echo hers while I drilled my tongue up into the blonde's twat.

It didn't take long to get Kate off. She'd been primed for me for weeks now, and as she rolled her hips on my chest and started to pant erratically, I popped a finger into her ass and the blonde model went nuts.

"AAAAHHH!!!" Kat screamed as her hips jerked spasmodically. And I was soon rewarded with a deluge of sweet honey pouring into my mouth.

And no sooner was she done than Kate had rolled over onto her back, her legs in the air and her arms stretched towards me. "Fuck me, John! Please! Come fuck me!"

Mia looked up at me with my cock in her mouth. She shrugged and released me while I quickly turned over and scooted myself across the bed until I was kneeling over Kate's supine body.

Her arms and legs were still reaching out to me, her hands opening and closing rapidly in a desperately needy gesture. And as soon as my cockhead touched her pussy lips, Kate stopped wriggling and just clapped her hands onto my shoulders, pulling me into her with a frantic urgency.

"YES!!!" Kate screamed as my cock plunged in. She wasn't overly tight, but her pussy had a nice, springy constriction and easily accepted me in and then pinched snugly once inside. Her legs shifted up my chest as she threw her feet over my shoulders, and automatically I moved my hands up and down her legs to feel the fabric of her stockings against my skin. Kinky...

At first, I simply stared down in wonder at Kate's gleeful face. She had been looking so sad and depressed for the past few weeks I'd been seeing her that the mere sight of her smiling without restraint was incredibly beautiful. For at least this moment, she felt desirable, she felt "fuckable", and the transformation in her expression was truly a sight to behold.

It didn't hurt that the sex felt AMAZING.

"Oh, John! Oh, John! Fuck me! Fill me! Skewer me on your big dick! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! I can't believe it's so fucking goooood!"

We had no drugs in our systems. We didn't need it. Kate was riding the euphoria of having sex with me and I was feeding off that excited energy, drilling her aggressively and not even noticing the effort. Her tunnel clasped and squeezed and caressed instinctively. Even if Kate wasn't the upper-echelon of fashion models, she was definitely upper-echelon in sexual instincts.

Along the way, Mia stripped herself naked and crawled along beside us. She wrapped her arms and hands around Kate, who turned her head to the Asian girl and the two exchanged a passionate kiss right before me. Mia stroked Kate's cheek tenderly as their mouths twisted and pushed and tugged, almost as if they were making love with just their mouths. They were beautiful.

Mia then started moving her hands over Kate's tits, pinching the nipples and running her fingers lightly around the globes, as well as moving in to caress other nerves and erogenous zones. Kate was soon moaning into Mia's mouth, her eyebrows scrunching up and her jaw quivering. And as I carved out Kate's inner walls and Mia stroked the rest of her, we soon brought the pretty blonde model to a climax.

Kate pulled her head away from Mia to arch her neck and scream at the ceiling. I felt the contractions in her pussy as her hips shuddered. Her body undulated and spasmed for a full minute it seemed, various limbs twitching and her feet seemingly tried to take my head off. And when she finished, her body went limp and she sagged against the mattress, panting to catch her breath.

But my throbbing dick was far from finished.

I looked and Mia and growled, "Next."

The Chinese girl just grinned and rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide while I pulled out of Kate, moved over a couple feet, and then speared Mia's pussy in one go.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" the Asian girl chanted while she bucked her hips to meet my every thrust. Missionary was probably our least used position because of Mia's incredible energy and sexual athleticism. This fuck turned out to be no different as she quickly started searching for a different position. Something "new" was achieved when she began to hunch torso towards me, elevating her hips and motioning for me to actually stand on the bed.

For the first bit, I was able to keep my cock inside of her while she elevated her crotch into the air and started to balance her weight on her shoulders, which were mashed against the bed. But soon I had to pull out and let Mia reposition herself. In the end, Mia was practically upside-down and vertical, her chin pressed into her own chest as she looked up at me and with her feet straight up in the air while I trapped her legs against me.

Aiming my prick downward, I leaned in and plunged back into Mia's clasping tunnel. I felt like I was starring in a porn movie.

Adding to the porn feeling, Kate soon was up and kneeling next to us. With Mia's body stretched out as it was, Kate had easy access to lean in, tonguing Mia's clit and also my cock. Kate even tried to settle her own crotch over Mia's face, but from the awkward position, Mia wasn't able to effectively eat the blonde out without losing her own balance.

Still, the thrill of the gymnastic position and the dual assault on her pussy was enough to take Mia over the top. And when Mia's tight pussy clenched down on me, I felt myself about to blow as well.

Mia was shaking and moaning and at the last moment, she lost her balance and started toppling over to the side. I released her legs to let her fall gracefully, my dick pulling free in the process.

But Kate was right there in perfect position to suck me into her mouth. And after only a few head bobs and some old-fashioned hoovering, the platinum blonde had me spurting gobs of cum all over her tongue.

Kate rolled her eyes up to me while she jerked me off into her mouth, and I saw a deep sense of satisfaction in her gaze. She was kneeling before me as I stood above her. She was pumping my shaft with both hands, her mouth gaping wide open and looking on me with adoration as I gave her all my hot cock cream. It was as if she had succeeded: She was "serving" me and now had earned all the rewards she had desired.

Eventually, I stopped cumming and Kate just leaned back to show me the pool of semen she'd been collecting. She looked so incredibly happy, and for a moment time seemed to stand still.

But as we both mused on the happy moment while floating on the bliss of orgasm, we were suddenly interrupted when Mia tackled Kate from the side. Kate gave a strangled "urp!" as they fell, but then Mia's lips were on Kate's and her tongue was fishing inside the blonde's mouth for all my creamy goodness. And as I watched the two incredibly beautiful women swapping my cum, I felt some extra life begin to stir in my cock.

I loved my life.

***

When it came time for dinner, Taylor and Charlotte still hadn't returned. My wife called to say her shoot was running late, and that they'd get dinner with friends afterwards. Hopefully, she would be home before midnight.

Ever since Giorgio's Fourth of July "barbecue", I'd become used to nightly sex with my wife. As terrible as the Dean-incident had been for her, it had more tightly bonded us together. But since that wasn't going to happen this night, I looked around the dining table and started to weigh my options.

Cassandra had joined Taylor and me last night. Rebecca and I had fucked at our last workout. And I'd of course just had Mia and Kate this afternoon.

It was never a real contest: Kate fired up a new hunger in me. I briefly toyed with trying to arrange all four of the women for some playtime, but my gut told me that all I really wanted was Kate anyways.

She was staring unabashedly at me throughout dinner. And once I made up my mind, I found myself making sly glances at her as well. If the others noticed, they didn't comment. But I was pretty sure everyone knew where I could be found later this night.

Just before bedtime, I headed downstairs to the guest wing and silently went to Kate's room. I knocked, and she called softly, "Come in."

We didn't need any words. Kate simply stood up next to her bed and beckoned to me. She had taken a shower before bed and yet the beautiful young woman had taken the time to doll up for me. Her makeup was fresh and alluring. She'd redressed in new, sexy lingerie with garters and wore four-inch heels that put her two inches taller than me.

And the panties were already missing.

I stepped forward and as Kate wrapped her arms around my shoulders and brought us together in a passionate kiss, I ran my hands over her smoothly lotioned body and ground my hard erection into her belly. I paused to cup her drumtight asscheeks and she moaned into my mouth. And when I ran a finger down her crack, I felt heavy moisture there and suddenly curious, I dipped my finger down to find that she had lubricated her asshole.

Pulling away for a brief second, I looked into Kate's eyes. She seemed so smokily mysterious with the sharp contrast of her heavy black eyeliner and platinum, near-white hair. At the question in my gaze, her eyes dipped subserviently and she husked, "I wanted to be completely prepared for you, in all ways."

My lust surged and I seized her body. Kate whimpered happily as I took her, penetrating her lubricated pussy and fiercely pounding myself into her while she writhed helplessly beneath me. I ripped apart her bra and then feasted on her rosy nipples. And when it was time for me to cum, I moved up and skullfucked her for a few strokes before blowing my load straight down her throat.

After I rolled over into a sitting position, Kate continued to work my cock with her mouth, quickly reviving me and then lavishing my dick with pleasure until I felt in the mood to continue.

I then stood Kate beside the bed and bent her over it. With her heels, she was the perfect height for me to piledrive myself into her pussy repeatedly, bringing her to orgasm several times.

And when I started feeling the urge to cum, I picked her legs up and folded them in so that her feet came together just above her ass. And while I gripped her stiletto heels, I repositioned my cock to Kate's anal entrance and then savagely pushed my way inside.

Towards the end of our assfuck, amidst Kate's whimpering and drooling and cumming, she moaned, "Anywhere, anytime, in any hole. I'm yours."

I was so close to orgasm I didn't pay attention to the words. And after reaming her anal chute a few more strokes, I plunged forward a final time and let loose, filling her bowels with every drop of cum I had left in my body.

When we were done, I moved around and kissed Kate's cheek tenderly. She smiled and hummed happily, and then I wiped myself up and got redressed.

Taking one look back at Kate's disheveled body, a creamy white trail leaking out of her asshole, I smiled and then went to my bedroom to take a shower.

Taylor would be home soon.

***

The next morning, after a group breakfast, we all split apart to take care of our own things. Mia had a new design project and she drove herself to Southampton. Rebecca had another client in East Hampton, so SHE drove herself off.

Taylor had a meeting with her agency downtown while I had board meetings as well, so she, Charlotte, Cassandra, and I headed for Manhattan in the helicopter.

Kate would be the only one staying at home, and the pretty blonde kissed my cheek before we left.

Thirty seconds after takeoff, Taylor elbowed me in the ribs. "Kate seems happy," she said with a little smirk.

I blushed and agreed, "She does."

"Did you two finally...?" Taylor arched an eyebrow at me. Cassandra and Charlotte eavesdropped without being obvious about.

I nodded. "With Mia. Do you mind?"

"No, no, of course not," Taylor waved me off. "I was surprised it took you this long, actually."

"Well, you know why," I answered.

She shrugged and then asked, "So you two worked out the whole 'obligation' thing?"

"I think so," I said, uncertainty still in my voice. "I mean, she said she didn't feel obligated anymore. She understands we're just trying to help out a friend. But also, after talking with Rebecca, I started to figure out that I was kind of hurting her self-esteem by NOT sleeping with her."

Taylor nodded. "You mean how she was the ONLY hot piece of ass in the house you weren't fucking?"

"I'm not fucking EVERY hot piece of ass in the house," I protested.

"You're right. You're not fucking the maids." Taylor rolled her eyes at Cassandra. "... anymore..." she added.

Cassandra just smirked.

"Anyways," Taylor continued. "I was starting to see that. Kate's competitive, even more so now because she's been losing more often than winning lately. Each failure has been gnawing at her and I was beginning to worry that not having you was going to break her."

Taylor put her hand on my arm. "I'm happy you can cheer up my friend. Thanks."

"Well, uh, yeah..." I deadpanned. "It's SUCH a chore."

Taylor laughed and I soon joined her, but Cassandra was rather more reserved.

"I'm still concerned, Jonathan," my assistant spoke up.

"Hm?" Taylor queried.

"I'm not entirely convinced she won't try to play you like one of her rich boyfriends," Cassandra stated.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know her personally like you do, Taylor." Cassandra bobbed her head forward. "But from what I understand, it's the only way she knows how to have a relationship: Keep her man happy and give him everything she can. And then expect gifts and a spending account and all of the things that would make her a 'kept mistress'."

"But that's only because that was the way her men treated her," Taylor reasoned. "Johnny's not like that."

"But unless Jonathan goes out of his way to establish their relationship under different parameters," Cassandra began. "She'll automatically start offering up everything and passive-aggressively expect all the benefits, whether consciously or not."

Taylor and I both went quiet as we mused on that. Many hours after she'd said them, Kate's words came back to me. 'Anywhere, anytime, in any hole. I'm yours,' she'd said.

Cassandra just sighed and said, "Again, I don't know her personally all that well. So I may be wrong."

Taylor waved Cassandra off. "I DO know Kate very well." Taylor hummed and smiled, her eyes going vacant for a second as she looked back on some memory. "She's a smart girl. As long as we make our intentions clear everything will be fine."

I nodded my head, wanting to believe my wife. And then belatedly, the little smile on Taylor's face and the tone in her voice clicked something inside me. "Wait, Taylor," I began slowly. "Did you two ever...?"

Taylor grinned. "Of course."

I started picturing my gorgeous wife and the alluringly sexy Kate twisting their bodies around each other. Taylor sultrily slid up to me and put a hand on my chest. "Why? Do you want to have us at the same time?"

SPROING.

***

Two days later I got my wish. The seven of us spontaneously flew to Miami Beach for the weekend. In the hot, late-July heat, all six of my girls spent the entire two days wearing little more than skimpy bikinis. And on Saturday, after many, many shots of Tequila, all seven of us got into an orgy that lasted long into the wee hours of Sunday morning.

The memory of me taking turns fucking either side of a Taylor-Kate sixty-nine will stay in my mind forever.

The memory of laying back while twelve hands stroked my body was another.

And by the time I passed out after hosing down Mia's face with my fourth orgasm of the night, I knew I was living a dream.

***

I strode into my boardroom with the confidence of knowing I owned the place. Quickly, I settled into my chair at the head of the table while Cassandra took the seat to my right.

"Report," I stated.

As one, all my Directors and Vice Presidents looked at Sharpley, my VP of Acquisitions. I caught all of them looking and rolled my eyes. "Now what?"

He looked at the table. "Billings tabled our offer. They say they've got a better deal, with a golden parachute for the owner."

I steamed. Sharpley wouldn't look me in the eye and I knew why. "Dean?"

"Yes, sir," he answered, still staring at the table.

Everyone went quiet for a full minute. I think my executives were actually holding their breath in anticipation of my verbal tirade. But none was forthcoming.

In the end, I took a deep breath and said, "Fine. Next?"

Matthews, my VP of Sales cleared his throat. "Good news sir."

"Thank you," I said with relief and then let the meeting continue on.

***

"How are we on time?" I asked Cassandra as we strode out of the boardroom and headed for my office.

"You've ten extra minutes. The meeting actually ended early."

"Hmm... ten minutes? What ever will I do?" I wondered aloud in a playful tone.

"Perhaps a quick back rub will do you good, *sir*..." Cassandra purred before closing the door and sliding the lock with an obvious *click*.

I turned and welcomed Cassandra into my arms as we came together for a soft kiss. The statuesque blonde moaned happily as our tongues intertwined, and my hands slid lower down and cupped her ass, pulling her against my newly formed erection.

When we broke, Cassandra husked, "Or perhaps you'd like me to rub something other than your shoulders?" Suiting words to action her hand slid down and caressed my cock through my pants.

I could only nod in agreement and groan. My gorgeous blonde assistant then pushed me down into my chair and made quick work of my fly, dropping my pants to my ankles and then holding my stiff cock upright with both hands.

I saw her jaw quiver in anticipation before she surrounded my little head with her warm mouth. And then she moaned with delight as she took the thick shaft deeper, slurping at it like a hot popsicle.

I settled into my chair and got a goofy grin on my face as my assistant fellated me. She worked me with obvious adoration and soon I felt the tingling in my balls signaling a quick end to our sexual encounter. After all, we only had ten minutes.

But as the pressure built, so did my lustful cravings. And I realized I didn't just want to cum in her mouth. I had half a dozen girls who'd swallow my jizz. But there were only two whose pussies I could cream into. I reached down and started pulling Cassandra to her feet.

"No, Jonathan! We don't have time," she hissed but allowed me to stand her up and then bend her over my desk.

I pulled up her skirt until it just covered the upper halves of her buttcheeks, and then I pulled the strap of her panties to the side. Despite her protest, Cassandra was more than wet enough. And she moaned as I began to sink my cock into her from behind.