A Birthday Booty Call

Story Info
A long wait for fulfilling love.
1.9k words
4.24
20k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hornsup
Hornsup
30 Followers

All characters and events in this work are purely fiction and any similarity between them and any real person or situation is merely coincidental.

Anthony saw the call pop up on the screen of his phone, but he couldn't bring himself to answer. He sat in his office lost in a haze of thought about what could be. He was barely aware that the buzz surrounding his cubicle had died down for lunch. He didn't check his e-mail or answer his muted office phone. From the blush on his cheek to the nervous feeling in his gut to his restless feet, he knew he was close to a big decision – one from which there was no return.

Courtney was in sales for a vendor at his company. More than two years ago, they were having a friendly talk after a meeting. Just a "few minutes" after the meeting had blossomed into more than two hours in the parking garage. By the end of the conversation, they both knew a bridge had been crossed. Suddenly everything she said or did or wore took on tremendous importance. Everyone else in his life faded as his "Courtney Tunnelvision" closed around him. He had sense enough to leave it for a day. But two days after the talk he called her with a purpose.

"Listen, I can't believe how great the other night was," he committed himself right from the start.

"Wow – I wasn't sure you felt it the way I did."

"Any being with senses would have. I think the cicadas knew what was going on!" Being outside in deep summer in Texas means accompaniment by the rising and falling song of the cicada. "I need to see you."

"Well ... You called on the right night. I don't have plans tonight. No long hours outside, though." She sounded eager.

"That's for sure. How about dinner?"

And so they had gone. The conversation continued at a rapid pace just like the night before. Anthony was surprised at her insistence on picking up the tab. He was a little disconcerted by her need to maintain an appearance of a platonic date. And yet she invited him in at the end of the evening. Needless to say, he followed.

After a few awkward minutes standing in the kitchen getting drinks, they sat next to each other at the table. Anthony took her hand and she clutched his back. He looked up and met her eyes. She was forthright, but slightly shaking.

"Are we ready for this?" she asked. He didn't answer. Instead he brushed her hair behind her ear and kissed her. The kiss had no questions about it and she did return it. As they embraced, he noticed how firm she was; her youth and her activity keeping her in shape. More kisses followed, still short and shallow. Her lips still held tight. With one hand, he cradled the back of her head and massaged her. The other reached around her back and held her to him.

Her hands stopped at his arms. After several minutes, those hands pushed back, ending the full embrace. Anthony and Courtney looked at each other. "We can't." She dropped her hands to his, gave him a short squeeze and walked him toward the door.

He couldn't even remember what they had said in parting. He had been committed to a start with her and her decision to pause had left him in a fever. Over the next week he thought of her every second. He fought the urge to call her more than was proper. He worked all the angles out in his head and still couldn't understand her hesitance. He knew the story – she was dating a nice guy, Chris, and needed to make sure before she ended it. But every conversation they had she voluntarily brought up how Chris was less than what she needed. It drove Anthony a little crazy.

The madness had subsided over the last two years, but occasional flare-ups still occurred. He never lost his desire for her and he never gave up hope that they would have a chance to be together someday. He spread out his contact with her, not wanting to seem too eager or desperate. But he was relentless. He never let her forget that he was there and he was thinking of her. Nearly always he initiated the contact – but she always called him back. Every conversation still had that tension and that kept him going.

Now it was his birthday and she had called him. Normally that would be no big deal – but he knew that Chris had recently been given his walking papers. The way was clear. So he weighed every word he might say and figured out how to sound nonchalant.

"Hello!"

"Happy Birthday, stranger!"

"Funny, I don't feel strange."

"That's not what I mean. You have known Chris left weeks ago and you never called." There was a long pause. Anthony didn't want to be seen running to her the first moments he thought she was available.

"You seemed to need some space," Anthony said.

"Space is overrated. You know what I've been doing? Boot camp. Some of the girls from the office hired a former Marine to get in shape. He's been working our butts off, literally."

"You were in good shape already!"

"I'm still willing to show off my improvement."

In less than two hours they had met for a couple of drinks. Sure enough, Anthony noticed that she did look great. Her black outfits had been traded for a more colorful blouse with more of her bosom showing. She had returned her hair to its deep brown color and there was a bounce in her step – and other things. She leaned into him as they sat together. She took his arm as they left. She took him in her car to her place. They didn't head for the kitchen this time.

"Just a moment," she said as she disappeared into her bedroom. Anthony stood in the living room and noticed how much brighter the room appeared. Only a few minutes later, she stood beside him.

Dressed in a flowing negligee, she looked up into his eyes.

"Happy Birthday," she said. She kissed him. In just a moment her lips became full and lush. Her arms wrapped around him and held him tight. He sensed the same tight body as before, but she was sharing it more fully with him this time. Relief and happiness flooded him as he joined her embrace.

On her shoulders the wide lace straps of the gown covered her freckles. He kissed along the ridge of her shoulder, pulling the strap down onto her arm. He bent down to her chest. His hands lifted her breasts, now freed from any constraint. She was so soft where she needed to be! He stepped around her and cupped each breast in a hand. So full, so warm. Running a finger across their front, he sensed her nipples pop up. He was aware of how much he had become aroused and he pressed his hips into her bottom. Bending a little at the waist, she pushed back and let out a moan. His hands slid lower along her torso. He grasped her hips and pressed her hard back into him. She moaned louder. Through the gown he felt no material around her hips. She must have lost her panties as well!

Courtney twisted around and held his face for a long, deep kiss. She explored deep inside – lightly touching his teeth and playing with his tongue. A hand found its way along his thigh. He moaned this time. She dropped to her knees. With a little bit of show, she went through the steps to free him from his pants. She not only loosened his belt, but gave it a strong tug and whipped it from the loops. With the button open and the zipper down, she jerked at his thighs, dropping the jeans to his ankles. His boxers were still on, so she found the opening and reached in to remove him. With her hand at its base, she gave its head just a lick and drew back. A long string stretched from the tip of her tongue. His knees got a little weaker. She giggled and rose to her feet.

"You may want that first, birthday boy, but I'm not that patient." With that she led him into her bedroom. As she neared the bed, she slipped the negligee off and lay down with her sweet little behind making a heart-shaped invitation. He finished stripping and was beside her. As he ran a hand from her shoulders, down her back, over the curve of her butt and along the inside of her thigh, she shuddered. Back up his hand went, swirling in the small of her back and reaching between the lobes of her butt down to the wet crease between her legs.

She slowly turned toward him. She was a grown woman, and the trimmed, chestnut hair below her belly drew him toward her. Nuzzling her thigh, he could smell her musky smell. His kisses and licks became more insistent and he moved into her pleasure. He hummed a little as he began to lick her with long strokes. Her legs spread to admit his head and he delved deep within her. As his attention was rewarded with slight tremors, he began to work his way up to her hooded button. At first he just brushed its edges. Then he became more and more assertive. Her thighs quivered and he could just see her tight pink hole jump. She wasn't moaning anymore. Her breaths were shallow and urgent. He teased her for long moments and then minutes more. Even when he heard her mutter, "Now ... NOW!" He stayed a little longer. He enjoyed the tug of her fingers in his hair and the sway of her hips as he licked and licked.

Returning his attention higher on her young body, he placed a calming hand over her lower regions and gazed at those breasts. He had longed for a glimpse of them just the day before. More than one private session had brought him to climax with speculation over just how they looked. Fair and full, these luscious breasts were highlighted by reddish nipples that stood proudly at attention. While before he had avoided a frontal assault on these precious mounds, now he suckled them hard. She would know how much they meant to him; how much he wanted to hold and squeeze and love them. His attention so focused, he was as hard as ever when her hand reached him and began guiding him in. Wet and full and opened by his earlier attention, she was ready for him to slip in the moment he touched her. He released her breast from his mouth and directed his full weight and power to driving inside her. She was surprisingly tight and at the first couple of stroked the sides of her grasped him firmly.

With such anticipation and such playing beforehand, he couldn't last long. At the height of his passion, Courtney's name crossed his lips and he filled her. He felt triumph and warmth and caring and relief. Nothing was finer than her smile at his fulfillment – brief and slight. That smile lit her face and they embraced.

Hornsup
Hornsup
30 Followers