A Birthday Drink

Story Info
Sue gets some drinks for her birthday.
783 words
3.6
64.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue and I had moved out to Nebraska together to start fresh after some tough times in New Jersey. As sometimes happen, things didn't work out as perfectly as we'd hoped, and at one point, she'd moved back to Jersey. Over time, however, she decided to return and move back in with me.

Our relationship at that point had turned more open in its nature, and we both took a more polyamorous approach. On her 23rd birthday, Sue decided to go out to a local bar with a few of her girlfriends. I had been tired from a long work week and went to bed early.

When Sue came home, she was was quite inebriated and giddy. "Did Jenny drop you off?" I asked?

"Not Jenny..." she said and smiled conspiratorily.

"Oh?" I asked, coming awake. "Who dropped you off?"

"Joe, Ken, Justin and Brian." she said, smiling.

"OooooKayyyyyy..." I replied, clearly looking for more details.

"Well I was with Jenny and Chrissy and they bought me quite a few drinks, and we had a good time. Then the bartender came over with this huge glass..." she indicated a glass that probably held 32 ounces of liquid.

"He said it was a Birthday Drink and was sent by the guys over at that table. I looked over and saw four men I hadn't met before."

We had frequented that particular bar on a semi-regular basis and knew the regulars in that small town.

"So I accepted the drink, and oh my god, it was all alcohol! I was getting really drunk and was only about a third of the way done when Joe came over and introduced himself and asked us to join them at their table."

"MmmmHmmm..." I encouraged.

"So I continued my drink and they bought us some more shots till Jenny said she wanted to go. I said I wanted to finish my drink and Joe promised me a ride home."

"Oh, well that's cool..." I said, a bit disappointed that things were so innocent. "Anything else happen?"

"Well, yes..." she said, again grinning devilishly.

"Oh really?" I asked, again prodding for more.

"Well, at one point, Joe leaned over and kissed me."

"And you let him?!?" I tried to sound exasperated but I was brimming with excitement.

"Yes. He was hot and I'm a bit tipsy."

"I can see that!" I laughed.

"So, yeah. Well, I couldn't keep kissing him there... people know us. So I told him that and he suggested we go out to his truck. He and his friends were from South Dakota, and just stopped here along the way, and they had an SUV. So I went out to the truck with him."

At this point, my dick was hard as stone and my heart was racing. "Ok, so did you make out with him?"

"For a bit, yes. He asked me to give him a blowjob."

"He did?!?" I asked. Man! I wish I had that sort of courage.

"Yep."

"And did you?"

"Uh huh. I smiled at him when he asked and he knew I would do it, so he unzipped his pants and I started sucking his dick."

"Right there in the parking lot where everyone could see?"

"Yes. I didn't care at that point."

At this stage, I couldn't help but stroke my cock. Sue saw this and reached down, stroking it for me while she continued.

"After about five minutes, the door opened and his friend Ken peeked in. and asked if it was ok if he watched. Joe said sure and I never stopped sucking his dick. After another few moments, he came in my mouth and held my head down so I had to swallow it."

I moaned in satisfaction at that.

"'How about me?' Ken asked, and when I looked over, his dick was out."

"So did you suck his dick too?" I asked, breathing heavy as Sue stroked me.

"Yes. And while I was sucking his dick, Justin and Brian came out and sat in the back seat."

"Oh my god..." I moaned.

"And I sucked them off after I swallowed Ken's cum. They wanted to fuck me, but I told them I wanted to suck their dicks only."

"Mmmmmm..." I moaned as she stroked me.

"And I swallowed their cum too. And they just dropped me off. Would you like me to suck you off too?"

"Oh god yes!" I said, and Sue gave me one of the most incredible blowjobs I've ever had, swallowing my load and smiling as she snuggled next to me, quickly falling into a deep, drunken sleep.

"That was some birthday drink." I whispered to her as she slept.