A Birthday Gift From The Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God...Oh Steve...." I moan. I am slowing just as he picks up his pace.

"Oh fuck, Sus...Susie...God," and with that, I feel him shudder, his fingers gripping so hard on my hips that my flesh is turning white, his cock rammed so far up inside me that I'm damn near lifted off the couch. A few grunts and thrusts and he empties his sack inside me. He embraces me, kissing my hair, my shoulders, my neck. I can feel his breathing as my knees start to give way on the couch.

Steve pulls out of me, allowing me to collapse on the couch, lying back. My body open, sweaty, naked before him yet I feel no shame, just warmth. The smell of sex permeates the air. He reaches my panties off the table and mops his groin.

"May I keep these? To remind me of today?" he asks.

I can't believe he'd want a pair of now spooge soaked panties but I answer him with a "Yes."

I switch channels on the TV in case my parents come home early (since I'm sick, you never know if they'll pop in). Steve and I dress and make small talk about the house next door. My legs are weak, my vagina is raw and sore, but I do not regret giving him my virginity. He stands and stuffs the panties into his pocket.

Before he leaves, he goes into my kitchen and gets me more lemonade. He sits on the couch with me, covers me with a blanket, and kisses my forehead.

"Thanks for welcoming me to the neighborhood" he says as he squeezes me in his arms before getting up to leave. "Get better Susie, and happy birthday."

I watch as he closes the door behind him, hoping that he will become my neighbor and come back for "many happy returns."

12