A Birthday Present for Alan Ch. 02

Story Info
Alan meets Beth's Master.
2k words
4.05
80.1k
14
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rle_fix8d
rle_fix8d
32 Followers

This story is purely fictional and the product of my imagination. Please do not re-copy it with out attribution. It is not intended to be part of any pay sites and I would object to this story being used in that fashion. You can contact me at the address in my profile.

*

Alans eyes went wide at my sudden entrance to the room. I could see his cock was rock hard with longs stains of precome on his belly where his little cock had leaked in my absence. On the TV screen beside me a little blond whore was fucking a huge black cock and was telling her timid husband what a disappointing little bitch he was. I hit the mute button and walked over to him.

"Where have you bee..." I held my finger up to his lips.

"Not yet sweetie. I need you to listen to me. Are you excited?" Looking down at his cock I knew the answer all ready. Alan nodded. "I can't believe how horny I am Alan. I want you to follow my lead here. Trust me." I moved in and kissed him hard, jutting my tongue into his mouth. I was so turned on. Alan started in surprise and I kissed him harder. "Yes, I know I taste like cock. I have been such a little whore. But I can't help it Alan. I adore sucking his huge cock."

I straddled his belly and dropped my breasts into his face. While he licked and sucked at them I reached up and released his hands. I then attached his wrists together at his belly. "Keep your hands off slut!" I ordered as I repositioned in a 'reverse cow-girl' and gave him a long look at my slick pussy. I released his ankle cuffs from the bed and swayed my hips, knowing he was staring at my cunt, both curious and excited. Moving backwards I brought my pussy up to his face and settled down onto his mouth as he licked me with gusto, sending shivers of pleasure up my spine.

"Good little slut. Do you taste it? Does my pussy taste like a real man's cock? Mmmmmmm." Of course my pussy didn't, but Alan mumbled a positive reply and licked my wet slit even deeper, convincing himself I had brought home a cum filled pussy. Or he knew and was willing to buy into the pretend fantasy I had served up for him. Little did he know that this was no pretend fantasy.

"I had to go out and find a real man, bitch. I needed to feel a real man's cock in my pussy, not a worthless little toothpick like yours!" I growled as I pushed my pelvis down harder into his lapping mouth. I let Alan lick me deeply for a moment, wondering if he could reach my sopping wet panties, and then lifted my cunt from his face. Alan craned his neck trying to reach it.

"But I should tell you cuckyboy, I haven't been fucked tonight. I sucked his huge cock, but even though my cunt craves a real man's cock, I haven't brought you a well-fucked pussy. I want to make you go down on my cum filled cunt slut. But my pussy hasn't been filled with a real man's cum."

"Not yet." Jon's voice was firm and I smiled at him in the doorway. I pressed my cunt back down onto Alan's face, not giving him a chance to respond. After a few moments he tentatively began licking my clit again. I shuddered in a mini-orgasm as I was incredibly turned on.

I maintained eye contact with Jon as he watched Alan begin to struggle for air, licking my clit slowly and rhythmically. After a few moments Jon beckoned for me to come with his finger. I hurried to his side, knelt down so that I could still see the bed, and took that finger into my mouth, sucking it as I would his cock.

"Your wife came to me months ago with an interesting story...and an intriguing offer. She was unhappy that her needs weren't being met." I began slowly rubbing Jon's leg as he spoke. "But you know about that, don't you Alan?" Alan nodded slowly and watched me as I began to stroke Jon's cock over his trousers. "Why did she come to me? I want you to say it!" Jon commanded.

"She wanted a dominant man." Alan said, in a quiet, defeated voice, but it was hard not to notice his cock, straining with excitement. Jon chuckled and pointed to the char that was next to us. Alan understood the cue and moved so that he was sitting just a foot away from me. He and I made eye contact as Jon reached down and unzipped his pants.

"Oh, she wanted a dominant man. But she wanted more than that Alan." Maintaining eye contact with Alan I pulled out Jon's massive cock. Is I began to suck it I rolled my eyes back and closed them. Alan could not mistake how consumed with lust I was at that moment.

"Your wife came to me because I have experience with certain kinks and activities. Tonight she presents herself to me as a slave. She will beg me to become her Master. She will offer herself to me completely." I let Jon's cock fall from my mouth, so that Alan would see how big it was, and understand things more clearly. Again I made eye contact as I began to stroke it. "At the end of this evening she will be my slave. But what Beth hopes for, Alan, is that you will join her."

I mouthed the word "Yes" to Alan, and he looked confused, jealous and excited all at the same time. I nodded assent as Jon continued on.

"I have experience with submissive couples. Moreover, I have experience with cuckold couples. This is the journey your wife wants to take with you, if you agree to come with her. You should know that your decision is independent of hers. Whatever you decide she will continue to be my slave. There will be some changes for you even if your answer to me is 'no'." Jon paused for a moment, then moved my face back to his cock. I began to kiss it tenderly and slowly licked around his pulsing head.

"You have a week to decide. You will call me Sir tonight, but if I see you next week you will address me as Master. Do you understand?

"Yes Sir." Alan replied.

"Now, if you stay with us tonight, you will follow my orders Alan, is that clear?"

Alan nodded. "Yes Sir." came his reply.

"Good. I want you quiet. Go to your garage and come back with a roll of Duct Tape." Alan stood up and hurried out of the room. "Put your collar, harness and cuffs on, slut." I too hurried to do what Jon had demanded. My eyes kept drifting back to his large cock. I had been fantasizing about it for months now. I was just attaching the last ankle cuff when Alan returned with the Duct tape.

Jon moved me to the bed and sat me down facing Alan. He then had Alan kneel, his face a few inches from my knee. "I want you to be completely honest with me slave." Jon moved my legs so that they were splayed apart, lewdly putting my sopping wet pussy on display

"Yes Master." I said, noting a pained expression flicker across Alan's face. At this moment though, the thought of humiliating my husband was something that was making me even hornier. How many times had we fantasized about this? On some level I knew Alan was excited as I was.

"Are you excited Beth?" Jon asked in a low even voice.

"Yes Master!" I looked briefly at Alan but then watched Jon as the conversation continued. Unconsciously I brought my hand to my clit and began to rub the swollen nub of my clit.

"Here, in front of your own husband. Are you asking me to make you my slave?"

"Yes Master, please! I want to be your slave. I want to be yours to train, to abuse! I want to be your little slut. I will do anything for you Master! Anything!" I was caught up in the moment, a creature of pure lust begging to be satisfied.

"I will be hard on you tonight pet. I need to teach you to fear me, as well as respect me and lust for me. Also, to make it clear to your pathetic husband that your body is no longer his or yours to enjoy. That it belongs to me!"

"I want you to train me Master!" I moaned. I began to undulate my hips, swaying the wet slit of my pussy, trying to show Jon how desperately my body craved his cock. Jon continued to look me in the eye and I noticed Alan was captivated by my whorish display.

"Tell me slut. Do you want me to fuck you, or would you prefer to be fucked by your husband?" Jon smiled an evil grin at me. I knew what he was doing, reinforcing the roles from the very beginning, but I was still caught by surprise by the question. I looked at Alan and my expression changed from surprise to a smirk.

"Master, my body is for a real man with a huge cock. I want you to fuck me, not a little cucky-boy like my husband!" Alan's eyes went to the floor. He was fully in sub-space now. This type of talk always put him over the edge in our role-play sessions. "My pussy is so wet for you Master!" I added with a little moan.

"Alan, why don't you take a close look at your wife's pussy." When Alan didn't move fast enough Jon pushed his head to where his face was almost touching my slit. I continued to undulate my hips, bumping his nose and lips. "You see what the thought of my cock has done to your wife? Do you see how wet she is for me?"

"Yes Sir." Alan mumbled.

"What?! When I ask you a question it's because I want to hear an answer!" The sudden anger in Jon's voice was palpable as it was surprising.

"Yes Sir!" Alan said loudly. "My wife wants you badly."

"What exactly does she want cucky boy?" Jon prodded.

"She wants you to train her as your slave. She wants you to punish her, and she wants you to fuck her wet pussy Sir." Alan cried out.

"When I picked her up, I told your wife to think about how I was going to use her tonight. She's been thinking about a man's cock inside her. She's been thinking about being whipped, punished and used." Jon reached down the the Duct Tape and pulled off a small piece, maybe 6 inches long, holding it in his left hand. With his right he reached down between my legs and easily slit his fingers into my pussy. He then slowly pulled out Alan's favorite pair of satin thong panties from my cunt. They were drenched.

"Open your mouth cucky boy. This way I can keep you quiet and you can still taste how excited a real man makes your slut wife." Alan was on his knees at the side of our bed. He looked up with a look of fear at Jon who towered above him. "Or you can leave and make your choice with out the benefit of seeing me with your wife." Alan thought for a moment and opened his mouth.

Jon stuffed my soaked panties into Alan's mouth, put the piece of Duct Tape over his mouth and pointed to the chair "To be clear cucky-boy. You can sit there and watch, or you can leave. But if you bother or interrupt me while I play with your wife you will be made to leave."

Jon didn't even wait for Alan to attempt a reply before he stepped forward and grabbed my collar. He pulled me up roughly kissing me on the mouth. I felt his hands on my breasts, exploring, pinching them slightly. It was finally happening, and I was ready.

rle_fix8d
rle_fix8d
32 Followers