A Birthday Present for Mother Ch. 04

Story Info
He woke up with Mom's breath in his ear.
1.8k words
4.56
112.7k
109

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with her breath in my ear and her hand on my erection. I moaned in pleasure and she giggled. "I think I should be insulted, stud, because you fell asleep."

"Only after you did." I said sleepily and she giggled again.

"I've been awake for a while, just watching you sleep, thinking about what we've done and" her voice dropped to a whisper "what we're going to do." She shook her head and softly added "I still can't believe that I'm in bed, with my son, or the fact that I'm so very wet thinking about us making love." She glanced down at her hand, which was lightly stoking me, and stopped long enough to use her index finger to collect a bead of my pre-cum. She looked at me as she put the finger in her mouth and my cock twitched as she closed her eyes and gave a small moan.

She opened her eyes as she lowered her hand to again lightly stroke my hardness and gave me a mischievous grin before saying "Yummy." She rested her chin on my chest and we stared at each other in silence until I shifted into a slightly more comfortable position.

"Can I ask a question, mom?" I asked.

"Of course you can, son." she answered.

"I love the fact that you want me to make love to you, and I certainly don't regret anything we've done but..." I trailed off not really knowing how to say what I wanted to say without sounding like a jerk.

"Why?" she finished my sentence and I nodded. She sighed and stopped stroking me, laid the side of her face on my chest, and was silent for a long moment. She suddenly sat up and, much to my surprise, giggled again. "I guess you can say it was because of your father. When you graduated high school I took a picture of you with your father and after the film was developed I realized how much you two looked alike. I told your father in passing and he waited until that next Saturday to surprise me."

She stared at something only she could see, a small smile playing across her lips, and continued "Saturday night was our special time of the week when your father would force me to do things. That night he tied me face down on the bed, blindfolded me, told me not to go anywhere, and left the room. I don't know how long he was gone, but it seemed a long time, and then I heard the bedroom door open."

"Did you know your father was very good at mimicking voices?" she asked out of nowhere and I shook my head no. "Well, he was, and he made his voice sound like yours when he said, and this is a direct quote, 'Daddy said you were my mommy slut for the night and I could do anything I wanted with you.' "

She gave a small laugh as she continued "Well, as you can imagine, I freaked out at the thought of having sex with you so I started screaming and crying and begging you not to do it. Then I felt you slide inside of me, fucking me with hard powerful strokes, and heard your voice whispering that you were going to cum in me and make me pregnant. I smelt your after shave and felt your lips, your beardless lips, sucking on my throat."

She smiled in remembrance as she said "Your father had shaved his beard and moustache off and had used your cologne in order to make me believe he was you." She took my hand, kissed my palm, and blushed as she said "I thought it WAS you, and I remember imagining what we looked like, me helpless and being fucked by my son, and felt an intense wave of sexual desire like I had never experienced before. Your father fucked me hard, using your voice to say how tight I was and how he was glad I was his first, and when he came he cried out 'Oh Mommy'. I felt him, you, pumping me full of sperm and I screamed and came so hard I almost blacked out. He waited for me to recover then he, you, fucked me in the ass for what felt like forever."

She squeezed my hand tightly as she paused. "I don't know how many times I came that night but I remember screaming your name several times. When your father untied me and took the blindfold off and I saw it was him, and not you, I wanted to slap him. He smiled and teased me about having an Oedipus complex and later, whenever you came home from college to visit, he would play like he was you."

She blushed even more when she told me "I enjoyed it, and often fantasized about what it would be like to make love with you, or better yet, to have you and your father at the same time. When you admitted you were a Dom, and I realized I could make that fantasy come true, I grew incredibly excited and I ended up masturbating in the tub the entire time you were gone."

She looked at me and almost whispered "When you opened my robe and looked at me this morning I wanted you to take me right then and there and, when you didn't, I just threw myself onto my bed and" she shrugged her slim shoulders "well you know what I did."

"Wow." I replied. I had never been as hard as I was and I felt a wet patch on my stomach which, when I glanced down, turned out to be a large amount of pre-cum that her story had caused me to secrete. "That's so fucking hot, mom, and you've had that fantasy for, what, seven years?" She nodded and I realized she was as aroused by her story as I was, for her nipples were hard as pebbles and when I glanced at her vagina she was dripping wet, so I took her into my arms and gently kissed her. She responded by slipping her tongue between my lips and our kiss swiftly became a passionate one as desire consumed us both.

We embraced and she moaned as she moved her lips to my neck nibbling, sucking, and lightly nipping at my flesh while my hands caressed her back. She lay on top of me and trailed sweet kisses down to my chest where she sucked and rubbed my nipples. She sat up, straddled me, and looked into my eyes. "I want you, Ron, I need you in me now!" she pleaded.

"Put me in you." I replied in a harsh and commanding tone.

She shifted her body so that her hot pussy was directly over my cock, placed the head of my dick between her labial lips, and slowly impaled herself. She groaned as she took me into her womanhood and gave a pleased smile as she began to ride me. She moved herself up and down in a slow and sensuous dance as old as mankind and I bit my lower lip as her moist vagina gripped my erection.

I lay there while she pleasured herself; watching the gentle sway of her breasts, the way her hair hung down in front of her face as she tilted her head forward then whipping back as she flicked it out of the way, the smooth flex of her thigh muscles as she made love to me and came to understand that she wasn't just another submissive to be used for my sexual gratification. She wasn't someone I could torment, or abuse, or degrade, or harm in any fashion.

She was my mother, the woman who had born and nurtured me, who had kissed my bumps and bruises as a child, who had helped guide me through the difficult teen-age years, and who had watched proudly as I became a man.

Twenty-four hours ago I would never have dreamt that we would be in a hotel room making love, or that mother would willingly accept my domination, and as she slowly increased her pace (adding a little twist of her hips as she bottomed out on my shaft) I realized something else: For perhaps the first time in my life I was in love.

I know it sounds strange but I had never felt this way about any woman. I had felt affection, and passion, and desire but the emotion I was experiencing now made those feelings seem somehow less. It was if they had all been magnified by several orders of magnitude and they filled an empty spot inside of me that I hadn't known was empty.

She had really sped up and by the contorted look on her face, the soft groans she was making, I knew she was nearing a climax so I reached up, took her breasts in my hands, and loudly told her "I love you, mother."

She moaned and began to forcefully fuck me. She slammed down and froze as her climax took her. Her wet pussy began to clench and release my cock as she let out a shrill scream. I watched in awe as she rocked back as if she were trying to break my manhood off and her body shook as if she were suffering an epileptic seizure.

She slumped forward, her head resting on my chest while her heated breath warmed my skin, and sighed. "Oh my god that was fantastic." she said and then started planting soft kisses on my chest. She realized I was still in her and gasped "Oh, you're still hard." Her face wore a beatific smile as she started to move on me again. She beamed at me and moaned "Let me pleasure you, Master, just lay there and let your slut do all the work."

I decided it was time to assert myself so I quickly rolled us over until I was on top, lifted then pressed her legs up and over until her knees rested to either side of her head, and growled "I'm going to take my pleasure from you, slut, and the only thing you're going to give me is your screams as I make you cum on my hard cock."

Her eyes widened, than closed, as I took her with hard and brutal strokes. She moaned loudly as I slammed in and out of her and the more she moaned the harder I fucked. The position I had placed her in allowed me maximum penetration and I ruthlessly took advantage as I pounded into her tender flesh.

She couldn't use her hands on me due to her position so she used them on herself. She squeezed and pulled at her nipples while I pounded into her, her cries of passion and pain filled me with an animalistic joy, and she climaxed twice more before I lodged my dick deep inside of her and, with a triumphant bellow, emptied my balls into her.

We drifted in the dreamy lassitude that came after intensely satisfying sex and, somewhere along the way, we fell asleep.