A Birthday She Won't Forget

Story Info
His present is group sex.
658 words
2.67
214.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hedd
Hedd
2 Followers

I had been planning this for awhile as your car pulled into the driveway after a long day at work. In your wildest dreams you never would have guessed the surprise planned for you to celebrate your birthday.

I had just gotten out of the shower when you walked through the door, you said it really turned you on to see me bare-chested in the bikini underwear you bought for me; I hated it but it was your birthday. With towel wrapped around me I met you in the foyer as you checked the mail...mmm you looked hot. Standing 5'7 120 lbs of curve after curve your long brunette hair cascading over your expensive business suit, with excitingly short black skirt and black nylons...I could feel the blood rushing to my cock as the towel began to jut out. She took off her coat revealing a white blouse...her full rounded breasts protruded through the silk as u weren't wearing a bra...your big round areola shown through and as your eyes darted down to the bulge in my towel your nipples started to twitch. With a big smile, you said mmmm your making my pussy wet as we locked lips my hands needing her nipples through her blouse her hands dropping to the towel it fell to the floor her hands reached inside of the bikinis and stroked the full length of my 8" cock.

She started to moan and I can smell the aroma of her pussy juices flowing as I dropped to the floor in front of her hands running through my hair. I hiked up her skirt as she spread her legs started licking her thighs and much to my amazement she wasn't wearing panties her thick black bush now glistening with juice as she was getting wet...my cock was twitching up and down as I knelt . My tongue traced her pussy lips...mm so juicy so wet so pink as my hands reached up to roll her nipple through my hands and massage her breasts. She was starting to thrust her hips at me as my tongue found its way deep in her pussy...it tasted and smelled so good. All of a sudden her surprise out of the corner of my eye I saw my friend Chris who used to date her stripping off his pants to reveal a 7" inch hard-on...she didn't hear him as he approached her from behind; she let out a shriek of ecstasy as his tongue danced in and around her asshole as my tongue rhythmically was fucking her pussy...OHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS what a birthday she shrieked as she vigorously started to fuck my face as Chris penetrated her ass with his tongue...aaaaaahhhhhhhh yes don't stop she squealed as she exploded shuddering with her first orgasm...cumming all over my face...

I puled her down on all fours as I stood her hungry mouth encircling the big bulbous head of my cock her smooth hands stroking my thick shaft as Chris was tongue fucking her from behind...she sucked my balls and started moaning again as Chris thick member slid into her pussy from behind...she loved his cock...he began to pound her ass his balls slapping against her cheeks as her mouth earnestly sucked my cock my hands holding her head as I fucked her mouth...Soon we were all moaning I could feel my balls burning with cum as I humped faster Chris too as I could hear his cock slurping in and out of her wet pussy faster and faster...ooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOARGGGHHH Chris and I simultaneously came...ooooooooaaaaaaayes that's it don't stop as she was coming sucking and sucking as I exploded streams of cum in her mouth on her face she was lapping it up as Chris exploded with his first shot in her pussy then pulled out and shot streams of warm white sperm on her back...UYYYYYYES She squealed with delight as we all came together.

Yes a birthday she will never forget...!

Hedd
Hedd
2 Followers