A Birthday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder, pinch it harder, please." I did as I was told it was obvious she was getting close. I took hold of her other nipple giving each one the attention she asked for. With a scream I knew she had reached her climax. Still pounding her pussy, as she was cumming, tears rolling down her cheeks. Slowly she bought the vibrator to a stop, leaning back against the tree, recovering and enjoying the sensation within her.

I looked at her, was I feeling slightly jealous? I wasn't sure. Oh my god, I felt a wetness, my knickers were wet, I hadn't noticed, watching Helen had turned me on. I had got turned on watching what she was doing.

"Did you enjoy that? Helen asked. "I certainly did, thank you." I felt embarrassed, embarrassed from what I had seen embarrassed by the reaction it had had on me. "I hoped you were going to join in." I tried to talk but just fumbled. "You're embarrassed, don't be, I'm not. I must be honest with you, this is not the first time for me."

"You've done this before in front of a woman?"

"Yes Jen, I like women as I like them, in fact I prefer other women."

"You're a lesbian, I didn't know." I was truly shocked at her statement.

"Not quite, but close."

"Wow, does Sally know this? Sorry that came out the wrong way.

"It's something to need to ask here yourself." What did she mean by that statement?

"So have you been trying to chat me up today? Do you fancy me then? It's not something I'm into."

"No don't worry, I didn't plan anything, it just happened naturally I suppose. But I was hoping that you would join me. And thank you for what you did, it was nice."

"It was strange at first but I enjoyed watching you. You must be getting a bit chilly now? It's getting cooler."

"You're right, time to get dressed. Lucky we went shopping, I've got some clean knickers to put on." We both laughed.

Helen stood up and started to get dressed. She had some clean knickers, but I didn't. Mine were wet and starting to feel cold, I didn't want to walk home wearing them. "Helen can I ask you a favour?"

"After what's happened I think you can ask me anything."

"Can I pinch a pair of your knickers, mine have got a little uncomfortable, and they're wet and now cold."

"Did you get turned on by the events? You naughty girl, here was me thinking you were all prim and proper." Helen smiled letting me know she was only teasing. "Of course you can."

With both of us sorted out we walked back to the path and headed home. We talked a little I had more thoughts going through my head. I was feeling a little jealous of Helen, and regret, I now wished I had masturbated with her. A thought I had never had before but the regret only seemed to grow the closer we got to home. But the time was then and I had missed it. I had had no sexual encounters since the split up. I had masturbated a couple of times on my own but had got no real pleasure from it.

"You alright Jen?" Helen asked, "Seem very quiet."

"Yep I'm fine, been a long day and the after effects of the wine kicking in."

"Must get you a vibrator then, cures the onset of any hangover. I feel fine."

"Perhaps I should buy one." I replied. "You'll have to give me some pointers."

"Of course I will, we can have a look online when you get home."

"Okay, thanks Helen and I'll cook dinner."

12