A Birthday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NB_Marg
NB_Marg
59 Followers

I left his hopes unfulfilled until the end credits, though I did tease him now and again during the rest of the movie.

A slow song, but one with a great beat come on as the end credits began to roll. "I love this song!" I moaned sensually, getting up off the sofa and starting to sway to the rhythm of the music as I walked to the other side of the coffee table. The television was to my back. The table was between Steve and me. His eyes were wide as the television gently backlit my gyrations. The backlight was perfect ambiance without being blinding in any way.

I lifted my arms, both at the same time, until they were perpendicular to my body. I grabbed an end of my shawl in each hand and played with it back and forth behind my neck. This gave Steve a clear view of my fleshy breasts, and hardening nipples. His jaw dropped and he remained silently captivated.

"Sorry Steve honey, I just have to dance!"

I casually wrapped my shawl in itself and threw the bundle to Steve's spot on the sofa. With his teenage male reflexes, he easily caught it in his arms... and didn't let go!

If the music had kept going much longer, I wouldn't have been able to help but from putting unzipping my skirt and playing with myself. As timing would have it, the movie ended and so did my dancing. But now I was like a cougar ready to pounce on her prey! I smiled at Steve sexily before turning around and bending over, undoubtedly giving Steve a direct line to my bare ass and pussy, ejected the first movie and put in the second, more intense one.

I returned to the sofa, but sat on the plush armrest furthest away from Steve instead of on one of the seats. I put on leg on the sofa, careful not to puncture the cushion with me heel, and the other on the floor. My skirt... and my legs... were splayed wide open for Steve's torturous enjoyment.

"Did you like my little dance Steve?" I asked in a slutty tone without pausing long enough to let him respond, "I'm sure you did. After all, you've been ogling my body and going through my things whenever you and your mom come over. Haven't you... big boy?"

On the television, previews of scenes from the porno were flashing across the screen. Mature women going down on and fucking much younger, teenage men!

"It's alright honey. I don't mind," I told him as I run my hands up my nylons. "In fact, now that you're 19, it okay for me to give you a nice, big present."

The first scene started, but all of Steve's attention was focused on me. As I continued teasing him visually but touching my thighs and going into my skirt, but not yet touching my pussy, I witnessed his cock become a bulge within his pants. I groaned with pleasure at the sight of a tent forming in his pants.

I adjusted my position on the armrest so I could easily remove my skirt.

"Oh... my god," the teen said with quite amazement as I revealed my smooth pussy to him and let the skirt fall to the floor.

"Take your pants off for me Steve," I instructed, "and touch yourself as you watch me touch what you've been dreaming of."

His hormones giving him no option but to obey, without taking his eyes of my exposed crotch, Steve undid his belt took off his shoes and tossed his pants aside. His impressive and still hardening cock had already poked it way out of the slit in his boxer shorts. He put his right hand on it and started stoking to the site of me.

I slid two fingers into my glistening bald pussy, the sound of penetration saying that I could already take Steve's cock in me if I wanted. Steve started stroking faster in response. I could see the veins of his cock. He must have had at least 8" of meat in his hand!

"Not to fast Steve... we have plenty of time to enjoy ourselves."

As Steve's stroking slowed I placed one hand on my pussy lips, spreading them with index and middle finger, I used the index finger of my other hand to slide between the lips from the clit and downwards bending it so it would slip into my entrance before bringing it back to the clit. I rubbed the clit a few times, and then brought my fingers to my mouth, wetting the index and middle finger with my tongue, I placed it back to my clit and began to rub it more determinedly and once so often dipping both fingers deep into myself and back on the clit. The sensations were so pleasurable I was not only arching my back and pelvis into my fingers, moans were also escaping my lips as I fingered myself for Steve.

I worked myself faster, getting myself even more excited. How I wanted more but for now, my fingers were doing the work. As Steve watched I imagined it was him doing the fingering and the thoughts were turning me on even more. My fingers were now deep into my pussy and fucking myself fast and hard. Covered with my own juice I again brought my fingers to my mouth and wetted them. The taste of my own cum adding to my excitement, I forced them back into myself, fucking myself fast and hard. I felt the twinges of orgasm getting close. My body stiffening and shaking from the excitement until suddenly I contracted my pussy muscles on the fingers. I pushed them as deep as they would go into myself and griped them even more with my pussy muscles. My moans became even louder leaving no doubt to Steve that I was cumming.

My hips thrusting, my breasts shaking from my tensing up as the orgasm wracked my entire body. My juices were now flowing over my inserted fingers as Steve watched wide eyed. The orgasm crested and I became very vocal and loud.

"Fuck Steve, I am cumming so hard! My pussy is so fucking wet! Yes! Fuck yes!" I screamed as Steve watched until I collapsed spent from the orgasm.

All through my masturbating for Steve, he kept a steady pace of his own, stroking his massive cock as I watched. Even after I came, Steve kept pumping away steadily.

As I watched him continue, I began to undo the buttons of my blouse, slowly revealing my mature breasts. The more flesh I revealed, the more intently Steve stared and his pace picked up. Eventually the blouse was totally unbuttoned, I slipped it off my shoulders baring my breasts and hardened nipples.

Steve was now pumping his cock quite fast and I knew it would not be long before he'd be releasing hot streams of his young sticky cum. Wanting him to let me see and hear is orgasm, I brought my hands to my breasts, cupping them with my thumbs and forefingers trapping my long nipples.

I slipped off the armrest of the sofa and knelt between his legs only inches from his cock. I looked him in the eyes and said, "Cum for me Steve, cum on my tits"

No sooner than I said to cum on my tits, Steve began to cum, the first stream landing squarely between my tits. The second stream hitting the same spot and it did not stop there. Stream after stream erupted from Steve's cock, each one landing squarely on my tits. After the first few hit, I released my nipples and began massaging his sticky cum into my breasts making them wet and slick. The last stream from his orgasm hit the back of my hand and instinctively I brought it to my mouth and while looking at him, like with the cake icing I licked every bit of it from my fingers, savoring the sweet taste of his cum.

I used my free hand and took Steve's cock into it wrapping my fingers around its girth. It was so thick, my hand and fingers could not even encompass it. I slowly began to stroke it, feeling it stiffen in my grasp.

"Steve, have you cum in a woman's mouth?" before I asked him while still stroking his massive cock.

"Only once" he said, "but she spit it out saying I was cumming too much and finished me off on her tits."

"Well Steve, I don't spit". Smiling up at him, then added, "If I cannot swallow it all I'll finish you off by letting you cum on my face and tits".

I then told him to finger me and guided his free hand to my tits telling him that my tits needed attention too. I then reached to the remaining cake and gathered some of the icing and applied it liberally along Steve's shaft and over the head of his now hard cock. I then turned my head towards his cock and began licking around the head and shaft licking all the icing I had just applied to it, slurping and smacking my lips to the sweet taste.

Steve was now fucking my pussy hard with his fingers and mauling my tits and nipples while I worked on his massive cock. After licking off the icing, I slowly took first the head then more into my mouth. My hand on his cock was pumping in unison with my bobbing head as I took 5" or 6" at a time into my mouth. I could feel in my hand after a short time his cock stiffening even more. My hips also working in unison with the thrusts of his fingers as he was pummeling into my now soaked and contracting pussy.

"Fuck Marg, you keep sucking me like that and it won't be long before I cum!" Steve moaned.

Releasing is cock from the confines of my sucking mouth I told him "That's my plan!" and immediately I engulfed his cock and began sucking with zest.

He began to rock his hips with my sucking and after a couple minutes I felt him stiffen and I prepared for what was about to happen. Steve blurted out, "Fuck; here it comes!" as he thrust his hips forward into my waiting mouth. Burying about 7" into me, then it happened, the streams started and soon I could not keep up with the amount of cum and the speed it was filling my mouth. I pulled it out before I would gag and as I continued to pump his cock, he shot a couple more streams that hit me in the face and even more streams hitting and landing on my tits. Swallowing what was in my mouth and massaging the streams that landed on my tits before using my free hand to gather his cum from my face and eat it while he watched. I was more surprised that he never missed a stroke with fingers and just as I finished swallowing all his cum that landed in my mouth and on my face; I began to cum for the second time.

"Marg, it's hard to keep fingering you!" Steve said. "You're getting too tight for me to push my fingers in."

"Try harder Steve, I'm cumming and I tighten hard when I cum! You'll feel it when you fuck me!" I said as I bucked my pussy into his thrusts and took his cock back into my mouth to lick any remnants of his spent cum.

My pussy gripped his fingers and I could feel my own cum gushing around them and oozing between my legs. After I sucked his cock a couple more times I released it and cried out. "Finger me harder, faster!" as my orgasm crested and then subsided. My pussy lessened its grip on his fingers so he could more easily fuck me with them until my throws of orgasm completely subsided.

"Fuck Steve, another great orgasm!" I said in a totally exhausted voice, then added, "Do you think you can do that again?"

He nodded and guided his fingers towards my pussy. I stopped him and said "No, not with your fingers, with your mouth. Eat me to orgasm!" then asked, "You've licked a pussy before haven't you?"

"Yes, a couple times."

"Did you make her cum?"

"Yeah."

"Good! Let's see how good a pussy licker you are!" I said as brought my hands to my pussy. With my ring, middle and index fingers on each hand I spread my lips apart exposing my inner lips and entrance to Steve and more importantly my clit.

As Steve positioned himself between my legs I lifted my feet and hooked them on the coffee table. Just as he was about to lean forward he stopped, looking me over before reaching over my leg and grasping a large amount of icing. Then with his icing covered hands he reached up to my breasts and covered them with the sweet white substance. He continued to massage the icing all over each breast and at the same time used his mouth and tongue to lick the icing he applied.

Still with my legs wide and pussy spread I told him, "Don't forget my pussy Steve!"

Not needing encouragement, he grabbed more icing and smeared it liberally onto my gaping pussy.

"Like that? He said.

"Yes, but I think you're going to like it more!" I teased "Have a try and tell me!"

Steve needed no direction after I said that. He buried his face between my legs and I felt his tongue lapping at my pussy covered icing. Licking all around my pussy lips and eating the icing until zeroing in on my clit and tight entrance. His tongue was flicking at my clit and dipping into my entrance making me buck into each flick and lick of his tongue.

I could not handle it for long, I grabbed his head after releasing my pussy and pulled his head tighter into me as he licked.

"Finger me while you suck my clit Steve!" I commanded.

He instantly pushed 2 fingers into my soaked pussy as he continued to lick. I could feel the fingers thrusting deep into me, but they were hooked downwards. "Turn your hand around Steve, make the fingers curl upwards!" I told him as I wanted him to access my G-spot.

"OK, now when you draw your fingers outward, curl them and rake them over the upper wall slowly."

As he did so, I directed him further, "Feel that hard nub?"

He stopped sucking my clit briefly enough to say, "Here." As his fingers found the spot.

As I replied with a loud and excited "YES" and reflectively pushed my pussy upwards, he knew he was on the spot and his mouth went back to sucking on my clit.

"That's it Steve, rub it fast in little circles and a little pressure." Which he began and had me cry out, "Fuck YES, like that. It's my G-spot and rubbing it like that it will not take long for me to start gushing."

Again he released my clit from his mouth and said, "Gushing?" then immediately resumed working my clit.

His rubbing of my G-spot was electrifying me and bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. Just as it was about to start I began to tense. I arched into his mouth and my pussy clamped on his fingers that were deep inside me and I screamed, "Fuck YES, here it comes Steve. Get ready I am going to cum so hard I'll be squirting."

As I started to squirt, Steve lifted his head back and I quickly replaced his mouth with my fingers. I furiously began to rub my clit as cum streamed from my pussy, past his fingers and hitting him in the face. As the first stream hit, catching Steve by surprise, I cried, "It's only cum Steve and there's more to come!" just as another stream followed by a few more flew from my pussy until subsiding and eventually stopping.

I looked at Steve, seeing his face and hand that was still inside me covered in my juices and recalling that it had been a long time that I have squirted that much, as a matter of fact I don't even recall ever squirting that much.

"Fuck Steve, that was so intense!" I said to him. "I really hope you have more left in that cock of yours."

"Wow Marg, I've never seen that before"

"You've never seen a woman cum by her G-spot?"

"No never."

"Mmm, well, I'm glad that you got to enjoy it and that I got to do it."

While we were talking about what had just occurred, Steve made his way beside me on the sofa and I grasped is semi-hard cock, curling my fingers around its girth and slowly began stroking it to bring it back to life. Once it was hard enough, I moved my left arm past him and turned my body. This movement placed me straddling and facing him.

I reached between my legs, finding his cock and while doing so, Steve reached for my breasts, mauling them and tweaking and taking turns at sucking each nipple. While he was doing that, I guided the head of his cock to my pussy and dragged the head back and forth along the slit, parting my lips but not allowing him to enter yet. I wanted to enjoy the feeling of his cock head rubbing my pussy and clit while feeing him lick, suck and maul my breasts.

"You like that Steve?" I asked, "Feeling my pussy on your head!"

Leaving my breasts for a moment to say, "Hell yes, feels awesome" before resuming his licking and sucking.

"Then you'll surely like this!" I said as I placed the head to my entrance and lowered my pussy over it until engulfing his entire shaft into my pussy. Once fully buried, I tightened my inner muscles and rose up until just the head was inside before relaxing the inner muscles and lowering once again taking his entire length inside.

I repeated this several times, tightening my pussy on the withdraw and relaxing it as I lowered. "God Steve, your cock feels so good inside me doing this! I can feel the head and shaft as it both fills and empties me. I could do this a lot longer and milk you dry but what I really want is you to fuck me hard! I want you to drive you cock into me as hard and as fast as you can!"

Steve never removed his mouth from sucking my nipples, he just began thrusting upwards meeting my down thrusts on his massive hard cock.

"Faster, harder Steve, give me more!" I cried out.

As much as Steve tried, he could not go faster or harder. Though it was good, I wanted more. I stopped for a moment and said, "Fuck me from behind Steve. That way you can hold my hips and really give my pussy a good fucking."

We got up and I knelt in the sofa, bracing myself with my hands on the back of the sofa and arching my back, opening my pussy for Steve. He guided his cock to my pussy and as soon as it made contact I pushed back, feeling the head penetrate me, then his hands grasped my hips and in one fast thrust be buried his full 8" deep into me.

As he began to speed up his pace I looked back at him, "That's it Steve, now fuck me good and hard!"

No more encouragement needed. Steve's pace steadily increased and his grip tightened as he was furiously pounding his meat into my inviting pussy. My back arched, allowing him full access to drive his cock as deep as possible into me. It did not take too long before Steve was breathing heavily and grunting with each thrust as was I as his cock pummeled my pussy.

He slowed his pace slightly and before I had a chance to tell him to fuck me harder he said, "Fuck Marg, here I come again!" then he gave one more deep thrust, pulling my hips back as his cock penetrated deep and began to throb.

As I felt the first stream shoot deep into my pussy, I clamped hard on his cock and my head automatically lifted up. As more streams followed and I was lost in the feeling of his cum filling me I noticed that the main door to the house was open about half way. So absorbed in the fucking Steve was giving me I did not notice it until just now and I was beyond having the senses to do anything about it as his cock and cumming in me had me too reaching my orgasm. I could not stop, and did not want to until I took all that Steve was giving me.

A couple more hot streams shot into me and that's when 2 things happened. My orgasm began; my body stiffened and began to shake from the pure ecstasy of it. I could feel my chest and face blush and I could even feel my nipples harden as the orgasm wracked my entire body. Though it was the second thing that got me off even more. It was what I saw at the partially open door!

As Steve was filling my pussy and I was cumming from my orgasm I was looking right into the eyes of 2 young men. In an instant I thought, why were they there then realized that when they were passing they probably heard Steve and I and came to look and what a look they were getting. I was so caught up in being fucked that even though I could see them watching I was too far gone in my orgasm to stop. Instead, it excited me even more to the point where not only was I looking right at them as they watched. I was making it obvious to them that not only do I see them I am also getting off knowing they are watching.

As our orgasms subsided and Steve's cock was slowly softening inside me, I kept looking at the young men at the door trying to figure out who they were. Not sure if I should mention it to Steve or not, but then Steve said, "Do you think they saw much?"

I knew now that I could not pretend or act surprised, "I think they seen a lot, or at least since you were fucking me like this."

NB_Marg
NB_Marg
59 Followers