A Birthday to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to shout yes, I couldn't, and I took my own hand to her arse and slowly my finger penetrated her. Helen buckled slightly letting out a scream followed by a moan of delight then I felt her finger invade my arse. My lips, my tongue, my biting assaulting her pussy, harder my finger now fucking her arse; I wanted to give her the pleasure she was giving me.

I felt stirring deep within me, the seed of my orgasm germinating. Helen seemed to know what was happening, the intense feeling she was giving me grew, how much more could I take? Helen's body started to tremble I hoped she was feeling the same as me, I hoped she was in the same position as me. My body started to flood with pleasure, an eruption of ecstasy a firestorm of passion, craze, of love, starting deep within my stomach the inferno spreading through every nerve and muscle, my whole body blossomed in joy in elation Helen screamed, she was cumming I could feel it, I could feel my own pleasure reaching a climax, I screamed her name as I felt the attention she was giving me, my orgasm reached it's crescendo, again I screamed "Helen" tears flooding down my cheeks.

Slowly, very slowly my orgasm subsided. Helen panting and sweating half collapsed gently rolling off of me. I lay there in heaven trying to control by own breathing, the last of my orgasm now draining from my body, the occasional aftershock reverberating around me taking me unaware but welcomed.

Helen turned around both of us now laying on the bed looking at each other, she moved to me I opened my lips we kissed, my lips tingling the feeling felt natural a feeling that should always be there. My arm went over her shoulder we pulled together our bodies connected as one; gently I stroked her as she stroked my back. Our bodies lay motionless, looking at each other, we didn't need to speak, our eyes said everything.

"I'm starting to feel cold." Helen murmured. How long we had been embraessed I don't know; it could have been minutes or hours. It didn't matter I didn't care.

"Yes it is." I replied. We moved around to find the edge of the duvet and tenderly pulled it over our bodies.

"Stay with me tonight Helen?"

"Of course Jen. Tonight I only want to be with you." She leaned over and kissed me on the forehead.

I smiled a shiver ran down my back as tears flowed from my eyes.

"Are you alright Jen?" Helen asked.

"Yes I am, I couldn't pray for more." I remembered the last time I was in my bed I was crying because I was alone, lonely and scared. Now my feelings my tears were of love, togetherness and contentment. I felt safe.

"Good." Helen whispered. "Come to me." I turned on my side, Helen held me tightly as I rested my head on her chest. I closed my eyes, my thoughts were of Helen and of today, I had found peace within my heart. A peace I thought I had lost forever. With the gentle rhythmic beating of her heart I released myself from reality, gently drifting to a warm tender loving. A sleep I had desired but not achieved for a very long time.

12