A Birthday Wish

Story Info
Kate makes a wish for her birthday.
2.2k words
4.14
61k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate sat hunched over her steering wheel, ready to cry. She felt just like the dismal, damp day outside. She had barely made it out of the driveway this morning, and her day was already in the toilet. Why did her tire have to go flat today? That she was going to be late for work was bad enough! But it just had to be a day when there was an early meeting with all the department heads. She probably wouldn't get fired over it, but she would surely get called on the carpet for being late. Just what she wanted for her fortieth birthday. She got out of the car and started to put the jack together.

Kate was busy trying to fit the jack under the car, swearing under her breath, when she felt a tap on her shoulder and a deep voice say "Can I help?" She jumped up, startled, and fell backwards into a pair of masculine arms. "Hey, easy!" he said as he helped steady her on her feet. "I didn't mean to scare you, I just thought you could use a hand." Kate turned and looked into a pair of deep blue eyes set in a handsome tanned face. A handsome young face. She guessed him to be in his late twenties. He was wearing a pair of worn blue jeans and a T-shirt.

"Thank you," she replied with a smile. "I guess I don't really know how to do this. My husband used to take care of this kind of thing for me."

He knelt to look at the jack and then back at her. "Used to?" he questioned. "By the way, my name is Dillon." He turned back to the car and in no time had it off the ground and was changing the tire.

"I'm Kate. Yes, he used to," Kate answered. "About 8 months ago he decided his best friend's wife was more exciting than I am and divorced me. Funny thing is, she never did leave her husband."

"The man was a fool. Who else would leave a woman like you?" He looked at her and smiled and Kate wished she were younger. If she were younger she would invite him in to wash up and maybe have some coffee. Before she realized it, Kate had offered Dillon that cup of coffee, and he had accepted. He followed her into the house, admiring her sunny kitchen as she put on a pot of coffee and called her office. They sat at her little kitchen table and talked as the coffee brewed. He told her he was 30, not 27, and owned his own landscaping business, so she didn't have to worry about making him late for anything. She told him it was her 40th birthday, she had missed an important meeting that morning, and frankly didn't care, she was taking the day off like she wanted to in the first place.

By the time she handed him a steaming cup of coffee, they were getting to feel like friends. Kate couldn't believe she blushed as his hand lingered on hers when he took his cup. It had been a long time since she had blushed over a man. She liked the way it made her feel, as though it was springtime and there were flowers blooming everywhere.

They talked late into the morning, their coffee long cold and forgotten. She told him about her children and how the kids themselves had worked out a six month split for custody when they knew their parents were getting divorced. They were at their father's house until the following month. He told her about the tragic death of his sister on the way to his wedding. How after they postponed the wedding, his fiancé had taken her best friend on their honeymoon trip and announced on her return that she no longer had any interest in him, but was going to live with her girlfriend. He got the last laugh though, because 4 months later the girlfriend left his ex-fiance for her brother. They shared their likes and dislikes about everything and found they had many attitudes the same.

Before they knew it the morning was gone, and the midday sun was casting long shadows across the linoleum floor of Kate's kitchen. Dillon got to his feet and mumbled something about why he should leave. Kate offered to fix some lunch, but he thanked her and said he should go. She walked him to the door and then stood there long after it had closed behind him, daydreaming about what it would have been like to have him take her in his arms and make love to her.

She spent the rest of the day puttering around doing not much of anything, distracted by returning thoughts of Dillon. Kate had been flattered that he had spent so much time with her that morning, but she wasn't kidding herself. He was a young, attractive man. What would he want with someone her age? She fixed a dinner that she didn't really want to eat, and picked at it with wine she drank too fast. She was thinking that a vibrator was a poor substitute for a man when the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be?" Kate wondered as she went to the door. She peeked through the crack the chain allowed. All she could see was a large arrangement of flowers. "Who is it?" she asked.

A muffled voice answered, "I have a delivery here for Kate Miller."

Kate closed the door and took off the chain. When she opened the door again she saw Dillon standing there, a little cake in his hand with one lit candle in it. "Happy Birthday," he said, his smile reaching all the way down to her toes. Surprised, she opened the door wide and he stepped in. "Make a wish," he coaxed as he held the cake out. She closed her eyes for a moment and blew out the candle, then looked into his blue eyes.

"What did you wish for?" Dillon asked her, still looking into her eyes.

"You can't tell a birthday wish or it won't come true," she answered, smiling. She didn't think it would come true anyway, but she could hope.

"That's just a myth. Try it." he said coaxing. "You never know...."

His words hung in the air between them. Kate felt giddy. What did she have to lose? "Okay," she said, "I'll tell you what I wished for." She looked down for a moment, then back up at him. Her lips trembling, she breathed, "I wished for a birthday kiss."

Dillon smiled. "I was hoping that was your wish." The cake and flowers fell by the way as he swept her into his arms and covered her lips with his. His lips pressed against hers, urging her mouth open as his tongue tickled at her. He wound his tongue slowly around hers, his lips caressing her pliant mouth. He held her firmly to him, kissing her until her mind was reeling. His own breath was ragged as he released her. "I've wanted to do that since I caught you this morning, Kate," he admitted. They stared into each other's eyes for a long moment. "In fact all day I have been thinking about how much I would like to make love with you."

Kate whispered, "I was thinking the same thing. I just didn't think you would be attracted to me."

"You're a beautiful woman, Kate. Just because you're a few years older than me doesn't change that." Dillon took her into his arms again and kissed her so passionately she thought she would swoon. "Where's the bedroom?" he asked hoarsely before he kissed her again. She moved toward the bedroom as his hands wove through her hair, holding her face to his, the heat from his lips and tongue taking over her senses. Once through the doorway he maneuvered them down onto the bed without their lips parting even once. He slid his hands down the front of her blouse, unbuttoning it. As he pulled it slowly from her shoulders he kissed down first one side of her neck and then the other. He traced her collarbone with his lips, softly flicking his tongue into the little hollow at the base of her neck.

Her blouse dropped to the floor and she reached for the zipper to her skirt, but Dillon pushed her hand away and said, "Let me unwrap you." He slid her zipper down and followed the path it made with his mouth. Kate felt the warmth of his breath against her skin melting her like a bar of chocolate in the sun. She lifted her hips slightly as he slid her skirt off and dropped it alongside her blouse. She wore a lacy dark pink bra and matching panties that showed off her long legs and full breasts to perfection. Dillon could see her nipples swelling under the lace, and all he could think of was freeing them from their confines. He knelt there on the bed and gazed at Kate in silence for a moment, his eyes drinking her in as though trying to memorize her.

Dillon stepped off the bed and quickly slipped out of his clothes. Now it was Kate's turn to stare. His body was perfect, except for the small white scar on the right side of his chest. She shivered as she thought of what that scar would feel like under her tongue. He hadn't worn underwear, so his cock sprang up as soon as he slid his jeans off. It had been so long since Kate had been with a man she almost drooled at the sight of him.

"You are a beautiful man," Kate sighed. She wondered how that little drop of pre cum would taste. She reached out and caught the little drop on the end of her finger and touched it to her tongue. He smiled at her as she licked her finger.

Dillon laid back down beside her and caressed the length of her body from her face to her toes. "You are the beautiful one," he told her, his eyes full of desire. "I can't wait to make love to your sexy body." He unhooked her bra and pushed it away from her breasts, kissing each nipple as it was exposed, his tongue lingering to wrap around each taut pink bud. Dillon took his time kissing his way down the soft skin of her stomach to the pink lace of her panties. Slowly he eased them over her hips and down her legs, kissing her here and there as he slid them off. He kissed his way back up her legs and over her stomach, his lips barely grazing her dark pubic curls.

Dillon lingered at her breasts once more, teasing her nipples with his lips and tongue. He bit gently at them as they swelled, until Kate moaned with pleasure and clutched at his shoulders. Then he returned to her mouth, reddened from their passionate kissing, and played his lips against hers as he covered her body with his.

Kate parted her legs around Dillon as he lowered himself onto her. "Oh, Kate, I want you so much," he groaned as he slowly pushed against her wet opening. She spread her legs wider as he slid into her, moaning as he sank all the way in. They came together perfectly with each stroke. Their bodies rose and fell half a dozen times, Dillon grinding himself against her, when Kate began to shudder and moan, explosions going off in her brain. "Mmmm... Dillon groaned in her ear, "I can feel you squeezing me. It's so good. I'm going to make you cum again, and then I'm going to pound your pussy like I know you want me to."

Dillon took his time, moving faster or slower as his need demanded so he could last. He rested his weight on his arms so Kate could move and breath under him. He watched the pleasure on her face as they moved together. He watched as another orgasm built, her body becoming taut, arching toward him, grinding against him each time he lowered himself. Suddenly she was cumming again, clutching at his back and shoulders. Kate's body writhed and bucked beneath him as he kept himself moving against her. When the sounds of her climax had subsided, Dillon began to rise and fall into her once more. Kate cried out as he began to thrust into her harder, hitting against the deepest part of her. She wrapped her legs around his back and matched his rhythm, pulling him into her.

His cries of pleasure matched hers as their frenzied mating continued. Their bodies had become a blur of hot flesh when Dillon gave a loud groan. His body stiffened against hers for a moment, then he thrust hard into her a few more times as his balls clenched against the base of his cock. Kate could feel him pulsating inside her, flooding her with his essence. He gave one more groan and then, his arms shaking, let her pull him down onto her.

They spent that whole night together, making love until the first streaks of dawn were crawling across the horizon. After that night, Dillon spent every minute he could with Kate. As their love grew, she introduced her kids to him. Being the little schemers they were, they soon asked him to move in. He surprised Kate that night by asking her to marry him, and on her next birthday all their wishes came true.