A Bisexual Thanksgiving in Ottawa

Story Info
Asian dominatrix entertains Haitian college student.
1.4k words
2.09
18.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

Is there anything more wonderful and wicked than being a bisexual guy? I honestly don't think so. My name is Stephen Valentino and I'm a big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I study Law at Carleton University. Let me give you a rundown of how I spent the thanksgiving weekend in mid-October of this year. This is truly one for the ages. I am quite the troublemaker and that suits me just fine. What am I talking about? Stick around and find out.

I live in an apartment in the east end, and the local grocery store is five minutes away on foot. I went there that Friday night looking to buy a few things and I ran into this black chick named Ophelia something or other. She's sort, dark-skinned, average in the face but with a nice round ass. I once tried to holler at her. She seemed cool enough the few times we spoke and she did go out of her way to help me when I dealt with a douchebag-type older white female cashier that one time.

Yeah, I thought Ophelia was cool and gave her my number. Typically I take chicks numbers but she was at work, working the cash register and I slipped her my number on a card instead of asking for hers. I figured I'd hear from her at some point. I never did. Women, eh? There's this Hijab-wearing Somali Muslim chick named Amina who works at the same grocery store and I tried to holler at her. Amina proved more amenable and open-minded than Ophelia, and she added me on Facebook. That's why, every time I come into the store, I stop by Amina's stand to chit chat a bit and then go about my business. The gal is tall and cute but she's a Muslim and I'm a Christian, albeit a lapsed one. I'm not changing my religion for a female so I don't really see a future for Amina and I. Cute and funny gal, though.

Lately, every time I run into Ophelia in the store this chick goes out of her way to be unpleasant to me. Bitch, who needs you? I really don't like it when females do that, man. I try to holler at a chick and she ignores me or shoots me down but she gets mad when she sees me hollering at another female. What gives? You're not the only business in town. If you don't want me, someone else will. That's the way life goes. Lately I find myself checking out guys as much as I check out chicks. It kind of worries me because I consider myself ninety percent straight and ten percent bisexual. My shift in visual preferences and bodily responses started when my relationship with this black chick named Hannah Jane didn't work out.

You ever meet one of those chicks who start off all wonderful and then turn into a nightmare? Of course you have. Every man meets that kind of female at least once. I met Hannah Jane at the Silver City movie theater over a year ago, and we ended up watching the movie The Dictator together. We began seeing each other, and I thought I had finally met the right woman for me. Hannah Jane was very sexy and surprisingly open-minded for a black woman. How many black women do you know would be cool with going out with a bisexual black man? Yeah, that's what I thought. We had an awesome time in the first six to eight months, and then afterwards things started to get weird. The wonderful gal I had fallen for began pushing me away.

That's how everything started to go wrong, man. Hannah Jane began cancelling our dates, pushing me away, and generally speaking she acted weird for no reason. I grew frustrated with her and sometimes spent weeks without seeing her but we always somehow got back into each other's good graces. I should mention that this chick did a terrific job in the bedroom. I mean, on one of our dates we went to the adult film store on Rideau Street together and bought a strap-on dildo. How cool is that?

One thing about Hannah Jane, she's definitely not boring in the sack. Oh, and she also came through for me a few times when I needed it. Like that time when I owed the school twelve hundred bucks. I came up with about nine hundred and they told me that unless I came up with the rest within twenty four hours they'd pull me out of my courses. I was up shit's creek without a paddle. I'd used all my savings to pay for my fees that semester. What was I supposed to do? Without my having to ask her, Hannah Jane saved my black ass. She loaned me the money, and I was able to pay the school and stick to the courses I'd signed up for. I paid her a month later. See? Even though she gets on my blasted nerves sometimes she's not all bad.

During one of Hannah and I's mini-break-ups, I met a sexy Asian lady named Tina Nguyen. This dame was a breath of fresh air. Curvy, sexy, educated, open-minded and kinky. Tina and her husband Gary were heavily into BDSM, which I was curious about. Unfortunately her hubby Gary is totally straight ( I've got fantasies of a male/male/female threesome ) so he wasn't interested in the three of us hooking up but Tina and I did have lots of fun together. Tina is even better at the whole female domination thing than my on-again, off-again girlfriend Hannah Jane, and that's saying a lot.

The sexy Asian dominatrix came to my apartment, and after we got the preliminaries out of the way she unleashed hell on me. First we had some regular sex to get in the mood. I lay on the bed with my hard dick in my hands and she climbed on top of me. Impaling her pussy on my dick, she began riding me. I pumped my dick into her cunt, fucking her with gusto. I got a thing for sexy Asian ladies. Lots of black men find Asian women fascinating but the ones I meet tend to be brainwashed into worshipping white males while ignoring men of color. I'm glad Mistress Tina isn't like that. I sucked on her breast and wrapped my arms around her waist as I pumped my dick into her. We went at it like this for half an hour before she decided to switch things up.

Mistress Tina tied me up on my own bed and stuffed a strap-on dildo up my ass while whipping my back and buttocks with a leather whip. I like getting dominated by sexy older women. Don't ask me why. I simply enjoy it. I loved the feel of Mistress Tina's sleek hands grasping my cock and balls as she worked her dildo up my ass. Hot damn. Yeah, we definitely had a lot of fun together, her and me. To the point that we've decided to do regular sessions together from now on. Her husband Gary knows about us getting together and he doesn't mind. I recently told Hannah Jane about the fun that Mistress Tina and I have together. I don't hide my passions. I've got different needs and different people in my life to fulfill them.

The way I see it, I need a normal-looking and reasonably pretty chick to go to places like the mall, school events, movie theaters and restaurants with. And since I'm bisexual and not a fruitcake, I like to get some pussy from her from time to time. That's where Hannah Jane comes in. I know she's out there banging other guys ( or chicks ) and doing all kinds of shady shit and I could care less. I've got Mistress Tina to satisfy my kinky side. And when I need some 'manly bonding', I go to the Byward Market Area and pick up an anonymous guy for the night. It's not hard to pick up chicks or dudes when you're a tall, handsome bisexual black guy. They always want a taste of my chocolate dick. I never bother with learning their names. I just want a good fuck and then move on. I always use condoms with both girls and guys since disease doesn't discriminate. I live my life and do my thing. I play by my own rules. Got it? Cool.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers