A Bit of Fun Equals Shattered Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he said that he found Rose's tit through her pajamas and squeezed hard.

"Nooooo, please don't do that, sweetie! Please, I beg you! I love you!"

"Sweetie is it! You love me? You beg me not to live like a normal man and satisfy my natural urges, do you? Just like you didn't allow yourself to satisfy your carnal urges? I don't think so!"

"Annette, you'll need to find a place to live. I don't think Oscar wants you to stay with him anymore, do you Oscar? besides, it would be awkward if you came home one day to find him and another woman in the throes of hot sex, wouldn't you say? I'd offer to let you stay here, but I don't think I could live with two prostitutes under my roof."

Looking at his wife, he added

" It'll be tough having one in the house!"

Annette objected to being called a prostitute but her father told her to shut up and listen.

"The website said women are paid $100 for sitting at a table and not dying. The more they allow the dancers to do with them, the more money they get. I think it was $1000 extra if they permitted anal sex. You did permit those men to have anal sex with you, didn't you my dear daughter? So you should have received $1100 for the night. Money in exchange for sex equals P-R-O-S-T-I-T-U-T-E. It's a very simple economic principle. The only thing I'm not sure of is whether you got $1100 for all the sex, or if you got $1100 for each man you allowed in back there. If that's how it worked, you made out pretty well! So did my two other darling daughters and my wife. Anyway, you're on your own and if you expect to ever salvage anything from your relationship with Oscar, you'd better do what he said earlier."

He turned to Joe, Kenneth and me and proposed we put everything down on paper and have the appropriate woman sign in agreement. We thought that was a great idea and soon Adam had a list of grievances against the women and demands on their behavior for the next year typed up. We looked it over and after a few editorial comments it was finalized. Personalized copies were generated and printed. Adam told everyone to get dressed since we were going to sign before a notary.

That whole episode was extremely painful for us men, but it was worse for the women. They had compartmentalized their behavior and didn't think it was a big deal. Obviously they were wrong. After the notary, we drove to a clinic and were all tested for STDs. Sadly, a few weeks later, Rose and her three daughters all showed signs of chlamydial infections. So did Adam and Kenneth because they'd had sex with their wives prior to the stag party. Fortunately for Joe, he was out of the country on a business trip, having returned the afternoon of the stag party, and he was free of the disease. He had expected to get really horny and jump his wife's bones when he finally got home. That never happened, thank goodness for him! I was also pronounced clean. The physician reminded us that chlamydia has a relatively short incubation period which is why it was found so quickly. Other, more insidious diseases like syphillis might still be lurking in the bloodstream waiting for right time to make their presence known.

Rose, Pam, Estelle, Annette, Adam and Kenneth were each prescribed treatments and given instructions on what to do to rid themselves of the disease. The three husbands all filed for divorce from their wives that day on the grounds of adultery and conspiracy to commit bodily harm and assault for passing at least one STD to them. Those last two were a stretch, but in court the judge allowed them. His analogy was that ignorance is no excuse -- if you violate a traffic law unfamiliar to you and are caught, just because you didn't know the law existed doesn't mean you get a pass, in particular if the violation of that law causes an innocent third party harm! I broke off any chance of reconciling with Annette. Adam sold his house and donated the furniture to the needy. Everything except the bed he'd shared with Rose all those years. He had that burned. He gave Rose the net proceeds from the sale and nothing more. She kept her retirement money from when she worked. I heard Joe and Kenneth treated their exes similarly. Annette was fired from her job. Imagine the scandal caused by an employee of a Christian institution publicly behaving in such a lewd manner! She found another job but, it gave her little satisfaction.

At the 6 month anniversary of the medical test it was found that Rose and her daughters showed no indications of another STD lurking in the shadows. Neither did Adam and Kenneth. But Estelle did learn that the chlamydia did cause her to become sterile. In short, she could no longer have children. That nearly killed her! Her former husband, Kenneth, got similar news. He turned to his ex and spit in her face and walked away.

At the one year mark we all met again at the clinic. Rose, Adam, Pamela, Estelle, Joe, and I were declared clean of any disease. Annette, though, was found to have contracted gonorrhea. It seems my almost-wife was having trouble keeping her body off limits to men. She took the news stoically and gave a "big deal" shrug of her shoulders and walked out of the clinic. Later that week there was news that a woman's partly decomposed body was found in a deeply wooded area of the main city park. Animals had found the corpse and eaten much of the flesh around the face and upper body, but investigators were confident dental records would reveal her identity. I was pretty sure it was Annette.

Everyone involved now lives apart from the others. At first Adam tried to keep in touch with Kenneth, but Kenneth quickly distanced himself from that family. Joe fell off the face of the earth. No one knows where he is and what he's doing. Estelle took an overdose of sleeping pills, just enough to put her into a coma, but not enough to kill her. Rose spends her waking hours at her daughter's bedside apologizing for everything and begging her to come back. Pamela actually convinced some priests and nuns and their bishop of her true desire to enter a convent and live out her life helping others, expecting nothing in return. That's where she is, hoping to end her days performing this self-imposed penance. Adam is a broken man. Everything he knew, everyone he loved and trusted was gone. He cursed God for playing such a cruel joke on him. He turned to drink and was last known to be a regular at a dive in a seedy part of town.

Another year has passed. I've moved to a different city and have resumed a somewhat normal life. I'm even dating again, although I'm cautious not to get too involved with anyone. When the right one comes, I hope I'll know and I hope she values loyalty and trust as much as I do. I sometimes think of Annette and wonder what could have been had she not had that stupid party. I then shudder and think what could have been had I not seen that DVD!

12