A Bit Tipsy

Story Info
Bartender takes Sarah for a ride in her own truck.
1.3k words
3.7
274.9k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thank you to my editor and friend BigTri.)

*

Sarah stepped into the bar. She was dressed in a tight fitting red dress that ended mid-thigh. Her breasts showed a bit of pale, soft and sensitive flesh just above the top of the satiny dress. Sarah's legs were long and her ass was tight. She worked out regularly and was in great shape. Her breasts were not as large as she would have liked but men didn't seem to mind, especially tonight.

Sarah stood by the bar and looked around. She had only been in here once or twice before so she didn't know any of the faces. As she scanned the crowd a few men smiled at her or winked at her. She tried to remain calm although anxiety played havoc with her belly.

Finally turning to the bartender, Sarah smiled and ordered a glass of red wine.

"Here you go pretty lady." The bartender smiled as he handed her the glass.

"What brings such an angel as you to a place like this?" The blue eyed bartender winked as he looked into Sarah's eyes.

Sarah blushed slightly at the compliment. "Just a long day at work." Sarah replied taking a few sips of the wine.

As she drank her wine she carried an on and off conversation with the bartender, James. They discussed all manner of things, from her work to what she enjoyed doing on her days off. As they chatted, James refilled her glass 2 more times. Sarah was definitely feeling tipsy and her giggle gave her a way more than once.

James couldn't help but watch her breasts as she enjoyed his company and conversation. Normally he did not care to carry on with his customers but she had caught his attention from the moment she had walked through the door.

Sarah excused herself, explaining that she had drunk too much and that she should be getting home. As she stood to leave, everything spun momentarily. James stepped around the bar and grabbed her elbow to help steady her.

"Paul! Take care of the bar for a bit." James hollered to his assistant before walking Sarah out the door.

Sarah laughed as she half stumbled to the big red Dodge in the back of the parking lot. It was dark back here and her lack of coordination didn't help matters. James looked back and took note of the fact that they were alone out here. His cock was rock hard from watching her for the past two and a half hours.

Sarah climbed up and sat down on the tailgate. She looked James in the eye before lowering hers and giggling. She wasn't usually this bold, but the wine had definitely had an affect on her.

James stepped in between her legs. He touched her knees lightly and pushed them apart a bit, but gently. Slowly he pushed the satin up. A little at a time, his fingers traced her thighs. Sarah leaned back. His light touch enticed her to calm. She couldn't believe she was allowing this but she didn't really want it to stop.

Once he had the material as high as her butt he whispered to her while leaning in close to her ear.

"Lift your butt baby."

Sarah trembled a bit but did as he said. James pushed the dress up over her luscious ass. He moaned as he grabbed the flesh firmly. The only thing between them now was her lace panties. He eased back a little and looked down.

With his hands he stroked her muscular thighs, putting just enough pressure to get her to spread them more.

"Lay back." James growled. Sarah knew this was not a request but a command. The tone excited her. Her nipples hardened and her pussy, already wet, was becoming achy. How could she want this? She didn't even know him. She thought about that but only for a moment before she lay down with her knees up and spread.

James took hold of the sides of the panties. He pulled them up to her knees then down to her feet. One foot at a time, he lifted them and pulled the lace off. He put them to his face and inhaled her scent.

"God! Woman! You smell so good!" James whispered. His hand pushed her legs apart and he bent down to her now naked pussy. Her dark pubic hair was nearly nonexistent. She kept is shaved very short. He touched her hard clit lightly with the tip of his tongue. Sarah moaned and lifted her hips trying for more contact. Her eyes rolled back when he pressed his tongue flat against her.

"OH yes!" Sarah moaned. She put her hands in his black hair and pressed his mouth into her hot wet pussy.

James stroked her clit with his flat tongue, moving it up and over the top of her clit and down around. Her pussy was literally dripping. Sarah's hips gyrated on his face trying to fuck his tongue. James pushed a finger into her and groaned when he felt her pussy clench all the way around. He pushed another into her and she gasped.

Sarah's hips jerked forward and James sucked her clit gently into his mouth.

"God, you're tight!" James moaned as he stroked her with two fingers.

"Please!" Sarah said panting.

"Please what baby?" James encouraged her.

"Please, Please! Fuck me! I want to feel your cock up in me!" Sarah begged shamelessly.

That was all James needed to hear. He unbuttoned his jeans and lowered the zipper. His cock was big. He was 9 inches and very thick. The head of his dick leaked precum as he rubbed her pussy with it. He pulled Sarah forward so her hips hung off the edge of the tailgate. He pushed at her fuck hole with the fat head.

Sarah's panting quickened and she moaned with a mix of pleasure and pain as he opened her tight cunt.

"WAIT! WAIT! YOUR'E TOO BIG!" Sarah exclaimed. Her body tensed as he pushed his cock inch by inch into her.

"Relax baby. We'll make it fit." James groaned.

Sara arched her chest and threw her head back as he finally pushed all the way in. Her tight cunt stretched over the thick meat.

He felt her pulsing around his shaft. She was so tight and ohhh so wet!

He leaned over her with one leg hooked around his arm. James began to ride her. His dick pushing up into her again and again! Sarah's moans turned once again to pleasure. She was completely full of his cock. Her cunt grabbing at him each time he pulled back as if it were sucking at him. He began to move faster and faster pounding into her tender flesh. Sarah writhed beneath him meeting his thrusts with her own. She moaned and panted. Her juices were coating his dick and running down her ass. James continued to thrust into her as his cock swelled and throbbed.

Sarah's body began to stiffen. "YES! YES! JUST LIKE THAT! OHHH GODDD FUCK ME!"

James fucked her for all he was worth. Long hard strokes he pounded into her. Her pussy juice made sloshing noises as they lost themselves in the moment.

Sarah screamed as her pussy convulsed around his dick. Her cum covered his cock as she spasmed around him again and again.

James's own orgasm overtook him as he listened to her screams and moans. His hot sperm filled that tight hole as he gripped her hips hard enough to leave bruises, before finally collapsing on top of Sarah's exhausted body.

Together they lay like that for many minutes. Once they had both recovered their breathing and beating hearts, James pulled out of her and pulled up his pants. Sarah sat up with a lazy, drunken smile on her lips.

"Thank you Master!" Sarah said.

James winked at her. "Time to get back to work. Go home now my pet. I will expect you to clean me when I get there tonight."

Sarah stood and straightened her dress. His cum covered her thighs and she smiled as she drove the two blocks home.

She couldn't wait till he got home from work.

Now that would be another story altogether. Wouldn't it?

The End (For now)