A Bitch That Needs To Be Used

Story Info
Husband & wife follow orders of their hired help.
3k words
4.2
186.6k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

Ronald Jordan rose from bed, stretched and walked to the window. He gazed out over the bomb-site like area behind his house that was still waiting to be transformed into his paradise garden. A small man in every sense, he sighed and began to wonder if the young, muscular builder/landscaper that he had hired to do the work would ever get finished. Ronald disliked the workman and his assistant since they started the work more than two weeks ago. It seemed that every time his back was turned (and even sometimes when it wasn't) they were openly flirting with Mary, Ron's young wife. But Ronald was a meek and non-confrontational sort of man; he just couldn't seem to find the courage in him to face up to the workmen and put a stop to their games.

His thoughts turned to Mary. A pretty brunette, they had been married only six months and she had been Ronald's first and only love. In fact Mary had also been his first and only bed-partner. Ron knew that this was not the same for his wife. Although Mary was only in her mid twenties, she had had several sexual experiences and had not been virginal when the couple were married. But this hardly concerned Ronald. Although he was only a few years older than her, his interest in matters sexual was limited. What concerned him more at present was his lack of garden! He sighed and, pulling on a robe, descended the stairs to join his wife for breakfast.

George Finlay smiled to his assistant Colin McFey as they both saw their current employer staring down at them from the bedroom window. They both knew they could have had the landscaping finished by now had they wanted to, but they were being paid a daily rate - quite a good one - and with the added bonus of the sexy Mrs. Jordan wandering around the house all day, they had been more than happy to drag their feet.

"He's such a fucking wimp!" commented George as he watched Colin drive a marking stake into the rough dirt of their employers yard.

"Yeah, but his wife's real cute though!" Colin replied "Wonder if we'll see her in that mini skirt again today. Gave me a real fucking hard-on last time she wore it!"

George thought for a minute. He had to agree with his assistant; Mary Jordan was indeed very cute. But George differed from Colin in his sexuality. Although he could admire, and certainly enjoy fucking, a sexy young female, he also enjoyed the feel of a man's skin and his favourite conquests were submissive little wimps like Ronald Jordan!

"You never know, Colin," he said with a wicked grin. "You just never know what will happen!"

Mary Jordan watched he husband as he entered the kitchen. He was dressed in his usual attire of grey slacks and sweater. She sighed inwardly; she wished he could be a little more adventurous sometimes - in bed as well as his dress sense! It had been two weeks since they had last made love - Ronald seemed completely absorbed and preoccupied with getting the garden finished - and she yearned for some form of intimate contact. Recently she had taken to rising well before her husband in the morning for the sole purpose of releasing some of her pent up frustration in the time honoured solo fashion. For the first few mornings, the shower stall seemed to be as good a place as any for her masturbatory adventures, but this morning she had felt a little more naughty. Sitting naked on a chair in front of her dressing table mirror and not more than six feet away from her snoring husband, she spread her long legs and slowly fingered herself to a delicious and powerful orgasm. As she let her head tilt backwards and her long brown hair cascade across her bare shoulders, she quietly moaned out her pleasure. Ronald never even stirred.

"Are you going to wear that dress around the house today?"

Mary's reverie was abruptly terminated by her husband's whiney, nasal voice. She looked at herself in the kitchen mirror, admiring her choice of attire. The pale yellow summer dress was a perfect choice for the warm day ahead and, even though the skirt was not very short, she knew that it would not have been Ronald's choice for her.

"I think it's fine." she said, unusually standing her ground. Even though her husband was a weak and submissive sort of a man, Mary was usually even more submitting. She sometimes wondered if his money was enough for her to have married him; she really needed someone who would dominate her or at least make love to her! She remembered the last time she wore the dress: the looks she got from the young workmen in the yard had excited her beyond belief. At the time Ron had been at work and she had briefly thought about what it would be like to be unfaithful. But her meek nature quickly got the better of her and, dashing quickly to the bathroom, she again employed the use of her fingers to bring her to a shattering, solo orgasm.

The day progressed quietly enough. Ronald kept making inspection visits into the yard and George and Colin seemed to be working well enough if not exactly quickly. It was 4pm when George entered through the kitchen door without knocking and shouted out for attention. This arrogant behaviour was not uncommon for either of the workmen, but it irked Ronald nonetheless. Kicking off their boots in the kitchen, both tradesmen, treating the Jordan's house as if it were their own, sauntered through into the lounge where Ronald and Mary were reading.

"We're finished for the day." Said George matter of factly as he entered the room. "We need a payment."

Ronald was surprised to say the least. It seemed that very little work had been carried out during the course of the day and now they had the affrontery to ask for money. But he would never have dreamed of arguing with the fit young man.

"I've not been to the bank today. I'm sorry, I didn't think you said anything about a payment today!" he stuttered.

"Who said anything about money?" George grinned wickedly. "We'll just take an advance on what you owe us from your wife! Colin here has a real hard-on for the bitch!"

"Hey! Y..y..you can't talk to my wife like that!"

"Just shut the fuck up, you wimp!"laughed Colin as he appeared from behind his boss. "Look at her. The bitch is gagging for a real man's cock!"

Like an idiot, Ronald turned to look at Mary as if in a daze. He had no real idea of how to deal with this suddenly very real situation. The flirting that had continued most of the day had suddenly turned rather sinister But as he stared at Mary, he saw a completely different expression on her face. Mary was smiling broadly. He face looked flushed and Ronald could see that the nipples of her braless breasts were hardening into pebble like peaks. A strange feeling began to creep over him. Not one of anger or embarrassment as he would have expected, but one of compliance. It was as if all this was right - as if he and Mary were somehow intended to receive orders and instructions from these men.

George could see the look of acceptance on Ronald's face - he had seen it many times before and it made his cock ache in his pants. He could also see the look of sheer lust on the face of Mary Jordan and knew that his assistant's erection would be straining just as much as his. He laughed at Ronald.

"You never know, if you behave yourself we might even finish your landscaping tomorrow. Wouldn't that be nice!"

Ronald stood watching as Colin grabbed Mary's hand and pulled her up from the armchair where she had been sitting. His mind reeled as the younger man began to drag her towards and then up the stairs to the bedroom.

"W...w...where's he taking her?" Ron stammered. He had to admit though, that Mary didn't seem too disgruntled or reluctant as the two disappeared onto the first floor landing.

"Where do you think?" George laughed out loud. "Young Colin there is going to fuck your wife's brains out! Come on, he won't mind, let's go and watch!"

As George reached out and took Ronald's hand and began to pull him upstairs, Ronald felt something in his touch. He wasn't certain what it was, but it was like a bolt of electricity running through Ron's thin body. He felt confused; he knew it was another man, but somehow it felt right, felt good. As they climbed the stairs after Colin and his wife, Ron felt unable to let the other man's hand go. The sight that Ron was presented with as he and George opened the bedroom door, was one of pure, unadulterated lust. Her summer dress and underwear discarded in a heap along with Colin's clothes, Mary was crouched between the outstretched legs of her new lover with her open and eager mouth poised over his solid cock. Ron gasped as he watched the brown curls of her long hair fall forward as she gobbled the stiff appendage between her lips.

"Let's sit and watch." George ordered as he led Ronald to a couple of chairs that he had positioned next to the bed.

Ronald sat silently and watched intently as Mary began to bob her head up and down on the groaning Colin's fat tool. One of her hand's was wrapped around the base of his shaft while the other alternated between cupping his hanging balls and slipping between her own thighs to massage her wet pussy.

"Good, eh?" laughed George as the two men looked on. "It's got my dick as hard as a fucking rock - look!"

Dragging his attention reluctantly away from his wife's display of carnal lust, Ronald looked down into the lap of the man sitting next to him. George had already released his tool and was slowly dragging the foreskin up and down the thick shaft with his clenched fist. Ronald felt numb, unable to look away from it. A blob of pre-cum had appeared on the tip and George groaned slightly as his thumb swirled the viscous liquid over the head.

"Here, you do it for me!" George muttered through clenched teeth as he pulled Ronald's hand towards his manhood.

For a moment Ronald hesitated, but only for a moment. He knew he wanted to do this and, for the first time in his life, his hand closed around the throbbing flesh of another man's swollen cock. Ronald felt the tingle of hot flesh between his fingers as he began to let his hand move up and down the hard shaft, mimicking George's earlier actions. As Ronald masturbated George's cock, both men looked back towards the bed. Colin was now kneeling up and thrusting his tool in and out of Mary's moaning mouth. Her spare hand was firmly between her legs now and she groaned deeply as her searching fingers instigated a shattering orgasm.

"Mmmmmmm....get her on top of you, Colin." Murmured George as he allowed his employer to work the flesh of his tool up and over his glistening cock head, "Lets see you fuck the bitch ragged!"

Colin smiled and quickly, if not a little reluctantly, pulled his cock from Mary's slurping mouth. His shaft glistened as he took his lover's hand, still wet with her own orgasmic discharge and wrapped it around the throbbing flesh.

"Stroke it for a bit, baby!" he sighed. "Keep me nice and hard for that pretty little cunt of your's!"

While both workmen received hand-jobs from their married employers, Colin leaned back on the bed and began to play with Mary's small tits. She groaned again as she felt his rough, calloused fingers pinch and squeeze the hard, sensitive buds.

"Oh God!...fuck me...fuck me please!" she cried

"My pleasure!" laughed Colin as he held his tool up straight and patted his thighs. "Just hop up here, baby. Ride me like a stallion!"

Mary followed he instructions to the letter. Straddling Colin's tight body with trembling legs, she gasped as she felt herself impaled on his long prick. Colin laughed at her expression of uncontrolled lust and bucked his hips, brutally driving his entire length deep into the velveteen cavern of her hot vagina The room was suddenly alive with lustful cries from both Mary and Colin as they began to copulate in perfect synchronicity. Ronald was torn between looking at the twitching penis he was currently masturbating and watching Colin's slightly larger prick getting rammed mercilessly into Mary's cunt.

Mary's groans had turned into monosylibical cries and grunts.

"Yes..yes...fuck..me..yes..yes...yessssssss!"

"The bitch has cum again!" cried Colin as he bucked up into her squelching hole. "I think its about time I coated her insides with some of my own jizz!"

With a frantic thrust of his hips, Colin pulled Mary's nipples hard and buried himself inside her twitching body. Ronald and George looked on as he held his breath for a moment and then let out a cry of relief as his seed poured into the woman's slender body. In a second Mary was off her lover with his cock back between her lips. Ronald sat in awed silence as he watched the creamy issue flood her mouth and drip down obscenely onto her red, swollen nipples.

"Now you get what you've always really wanted!" George said to Ronald as he moved his hand away from his swollen and throbbing penis. He looked into Ronald's questioning eyes and continued.

"You want me to fuck you while your wife watches, don't you?"

Ronald felt alone with his thoughts. He knew that the young, athletic man was right. He did want this, he had always wanted this. Ronald nodded silently, his eyes staring at the patterned bedroom carpet.

George smiled. He always knew. He could always pick a bisexual man out of a crowd and Ronald's obvious submissiveness excited him.

"Undress, now, Ronald!"

Ronald's world felt like that of a dream as he stripped off his grey slacks. The rest of his clothes quickly followed. Standing naked and feeling smaller than ever, he watched the younger man strip. The contours of George's muscles, thick and sinewy with manual work, made his small cock stand hard to attention.

"Well," smiled George as he looked at Ronald's excited state, "it looks as if the little guy is getting turned on! I think its time for you to feel your fist cock, Ronnie!"

All pretence of reluctance had now vanished from Ronald's body. He wanted this man. He wanted to feel the hardness inside him, penetrating him, opening him. Instinctively he assumed a bent position over the chair he had been sitting on.

Mary Jordan sat, contented on the edge of the bed as she watched George grab a bottle of her hand lotion from the bedside table and begin to lubricate his stiff looking cock. She felt a little jealous that her pathetic husband was now going to receive the gift that she so craved herself, but quickly admonished herself for her greed. After all, why shouldn't he get to feel the fullness of a big cock in his ass? There would be other opportunities for her, she was sure. If the two young men continued to work at the speed they had been going, they would still be here in a month's time! Plenty of opportunity for them to use her in any way they saw fit!

Colin was seated next to her, his hand in her lap and idly running his fingers through her soaked bush. They both watched avidly as George approached the doubled over husband and positioned his cock at the entrance to Ronald's nether hole.

"Please...do it...do it now!" Cried Ronald as he buried his face in the fabric of the chair.

George was happy to oblige and slowly began to push. The pressure of Ronald's virgin rectum was initially too much, but after several stabbing attempts at penetration and a few howl's of pain from Ron, Georges prick began to sink inch my inch into the other man's body.

"Mmmmmm...I love a tight ass!" moaned George as he began to pump his tool in and out.

"Fuck him, George!" his assistant interrupted, "Slam your pecker into his ass while I finger fuck this little slut!"

Within moments the room was again filled with the noise of sex. Colin had pushed Mary back on the bed and, not content with the feel of her sloppy pussy, had begun to ram his index finger in and out of her tight asshole. George was now on the point of eruption and was slamming into the moaning Ronald's butt with reckless abandon.

"Damn!" cried George. "I'm gonna cum soon." he ripped his cock out of Ronald's abused ass and gave him his next instruction.

"Quickly, Ronnie. Get between your wife's legs and eat her messy cunt! I'm gonna cum on both of you!"

Mary Jordan groaned deeply and climaxed again as she felt her husband's lips on her pussy. She could see George standing next to her - close. His fist was wrapped around his tool and he was jerking himself off furiously. Her hand reached out and cupped his balls just as she felt him twitch. The first jet of cum hit her forehead and immediately began to trickle down into her left eye. The second and third were aimed at her red, swollen tits and hit their target perfectly. She groaned as she felt the hot liquid splash her body and trickle down onto her husband's face. She shuddered again as Colin's thick digit thrust into her ass while Ronald's tongue lapped away greedily at her swollen clitty.

When the two workmen seemed finished with the married couple, they both prepared to leave.

"Sorry we got to go so soon, but we both got hot dates tonight!" laughed George.

"But don't worry, we lied about finishing the yard tomorrow," he looked over at his assistant who nodded solemnly, "I think we'll both be around for a while yet. Ronnie's ass needs to be used on a regular basis and Mary, well, I think that bitch just needs to be used!"

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers