A Black Cock Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers

That night, Elroy beat my ass again and again I laid there pacifying myself on that massive knob.

"I heard about you going to the store, Dana."

"I'm sorry Daddy," I said.

"You go to that store. It's part of being a woman. And part of it is knowing how to handle that pussy. You got to protect your pussy."

I nodded to keep from having to take the knob from my mouth.

"If you don't have a Daddy and a black man asks for your pussy, will you give it to him?"

I nodded.

"But that pussy is mine, isn't it baby?"

"Yes, Daddy. Oh, yes it is your pussy Daddy."

"Will you take any black cock if I tell you to?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Any white cock?"

I closed my eyes and nodded.

"If the neighbor's dog wants that ass and I say it, will you?"

I nodded again.

"That a girl," Rachel said.

That night Rachel's voice came to me and it felt natural curled up on Elroy's knob. Elroy acknowledged how I accepted it in his eyes. It almost made me cum my panties to see his approval.

"Go on and get dressed, Dana."

While I put on my clothes, Elroy asked, "If you're going to be the lady of the house, I'm going to have to introduce you around. I've got to drive up to Michigan tomorrow but will be back at 5:30 on Friday night. You and I'll go sit up at the VFW post for a while."

I'm sure Daddy told me about going to the VFW post to keep me from tearing up over not being able to come the next day. "I'm very excited Daddy. Thank you so much for inviting me."

"It's important. These are my boys. They'll be here the night I put my cock in your mouth for the first time."

Chapter 4

The next morning I awoke to Rachel stroking my cock. But for the cum that leaked out when Elroy beat my ass, I had not been released in as long as I could remember.

"Morning, Dana," she whispered in my ear. "You excited about sucking Elroy's cock in front of all of his friends?"

"Rachel, I won't be able to hold back from cumming."

"It's ok sweetheart," she said. "You cum and I'll feed it to you."

My wife knew all my weaknesses. Even though I'd drank down every drop of her lover's cum, I could not bear to eat my own. As soon as I came from masturbation, my desire died.

"Are you excited about sucking Elroy's dick?"

"Yes," I answered.

"You looked so content with his knob in your mouth..."

It didn't last any longer than that. I shot all over my smooth belly and tiny tits. Rachel scooped up a big glob and pushed it into my unwilling mouth. She laughed as my cock went soft. She continued but now just barely got her finger wet to make the torture last as long as possible.

"Did you like that, Dana?"

"No, but I love you and want to please you."

"Good girl. Oh, I'm so happy the way Elroy's turned you into a woman. Not a bit of male left in you. I get all my satisfaction from DeShawn and have you for girl talk. Now get up and get caught up on your chores around here. Wash DeShawn's boxers in the sink in the utility room by hand."

She waited until I was out of bed and put on a fresh pair of panties. "Come here and drop those panties." As soon as I did, she swatted my wounded pussy and ass and laughed out loud.

"Do you chores naked today. I want to see that burnt up ass of yours. Oh what a boy will do to end up on the end of a black shaft."

There is an ebb and flow to being a black cock slut. By the time Rachel left for work, I was ready to burn all my clothes and go to the store and buy pants. What loser would lie suckling a black knob in front of his wife and get his ass beat to get to suck a black cock?

For hours I walked around the house in my apron and nothing else cursing my little tits and hairless body. Finally, I went back to the kitchen and started my chores. Whether I was a man or woman, the place needed to be in order.

As I stood in front of the sink washing dishes, I heard, "Bitch, have you lost your mind?"

It was my mother-in-law. Rachel was a grossly toned down version of her mother. I froze. Nadine walked up behind me.

"What the hell happened to your ass?"

"Rachel decided..."

"Hush," Nadine ordered. "Turn around here and give me a kiss. What the hell is the matter with you Dana?"

I turned around and tears came into my eyes. "Hello, Mother," I choked out then pecked her at the bottom of her jaw line as she had taught me to do.

"If Rachel did that I'll tear her ass up," Nadine said spinning me to the side to take another look. "That's not just one time..."

"It was my decision," I said.

"What did you decide, dear?"

"I...I went to work as a housekeeper...."

"Dana, what did you decide?"

"I'm being trained by an elderly black man. I'm becoming his woman."

The admission caused me to start crying.

"Stop all that crying, Dana. My goodness, it's nothing to cry over."

"I want to be a man, Mother. I can't eat my own cum. I'm jealous of DeShawn."

"Hush," she said raking her thumbs across my cheeks to wipe away the tears. "Stop your crying this instant."

She hugged me tight into her large breasts. Nadine had a fantastic body and drew the attention of men of all ages as she approached 50. When I first dated Rachel, I beat off over Nadine all the time.

"Let's just talk it over while we do your treatment," Nadine said taking the apron over my neck. "Look at that pretty little shape on you. Something about that elderly black man has caught your eye."

"Yes, mother," I answered.

The day after being raped by DeShawn and my admission that I wanted more black cock, Rachel drove me to her parents' house and had me admit to wanting to start taking black cock in my mouth and ass. Nadine asked if I wanted to be more feminine in appearance and I said yes. As a nurse practitioner, Nadine guided the physical part of my transformation.

"Get up on the table, Dana," she said. She ordered me to do it just so she could run her hand over my hair and not seem too nice. Back before my starting the change, she barely spoke to me.

Nadine held my hip still with one hand and lubed my ass with the other. She carefully inserted the tube to start my colonic.

"You're keeping your little pussy clean," she said.

"Yes, mother. I want you to be happy."

She put on another rubber glove and rubbed some ointment on my ass. "How many whacks are you taking?"

"50, mother."

She tensed up, stopped rubbing for a moment. I didn't want her to confront Rachel or Elroy.

"I need it to become a woman."

"So what's all this crazy talk about wanting to be a man?"

"I still have those feelings."

Nadine started rubbing my ass. "Did you still want to fuck me?"

"Yes, mother" I said.

"And you want this elderly black man to fuck your pussy?"

"Yes, mother."

"Nothing's changed, you're just getting confused, Dana. You are male but you'll never be a man. I'd love to strap on a dildo and fuck you silly, make you submit to that fake cock, but it doesn't make me a man."

Nadine handed me my pills and helped me drink water. "You're going to be a feminized male that attends to my daughter including helping her find sexually compatible males and you're going to satisfy black men. What's so complicated?"

"Then why do I feel like being a man sometimes?"

Nadine removed the tube and wiped my pussy. "You've been cutting back too much in your diet."

"I just stopped cheating, mother."

Nadine had me stand and gave me a thorough inspection then walked me over to the mirror. She got out the tape measure and did my tits. "From a 40 to a 36...flat chest to a small 'B.' You've teased out your nipples to a girlish length already."

"Thank you, mother."

"Stop sucking in your waist."

"Could I use a corset to make it thinner?"

"Be patient, sweetheart. 29" is fine."

"Yes, mother."

"Wow, you're out to 35" hips. You've got a little something for that black man, don't you?"

"Yes, mother."

"Bend over the table and I'll give you your shots," she said. "Dana, do what makes you happy. You were a sad sack trying to take on the role of being a man. You love to run a house, to please Rachel and want black men in your ass. I almost think you hold onto that old "I want to be a man" routine because you're scared of being truly happy."

I hugged Nadine and said, "Thanks, mom."

She didn't hug me back. "Great, now get some clothes on and make my lunch. I've got to be at work by 2:30."

Chapter 5

Friday afternoon Rachel and I went to the beauty shop. It felt odd to wear my black women's slacks and plain black v-neck t-shirt and black flats. After a couple of months, no one took notice of me in the all female salon.

I tried to get Randi, my stylist, to let my hair grow out a bit but Rachel shook her head.

"Don't listen to Dana, he's all aflutter over his man."

"Oh, do tell...." Randi said.

"He's an older black gentlemen...very distinguished and successful in business. I'm running his household while he's at work."

"Come on, stop teasing...has he got anywhere yet?"

My heart started pounding. Her question snapped me back to the reality that I was a male talking about his man. Now the heat was through me because of Randi's suggestion that Elroy was the kind of man that 'just wanted some pussy' and the ease with which I was going to fall into defending him.

"I'm available to him when he wants me," I answered.

"Oh fuck, I think I'm going to cum my panties," Rachel said sitting in the chair next to me. She reached over and took my hand in hers.

I told Randi about how Elroy was a throw back to a different era. He knew how to make me be his girl with a polite easy way. He never raised his voice to me and always called me baby.

"You let him call you baby?"

"Yes."

"You weren't kidding about being available. When you let a black man call you baby that means you want to have his baby."

The other girls at the shop all started laughing as my face flushed.

Rachel squeezed my hand.

"Well, would you have his baby if you could?"

"Yes."

We met four of Rachel's friends for tea at a mall restaurant before we went shopping for a dress. I had not been around any of them since the transformation.

They all kissed my cheek as if I were one of the girls. "

Just out and about ladies..?" Pam, Rachel's best friend asked. She'd always hated me before.

"We're dress shopping," I said putting my napkin in my lap.

Nan, a friend of Rachel's from college touched my arm. "Dan...Dana, you really look great. You have my support, hun."

Tandy, a super put together older woman that used to be Rachel's boss said, "You're in the right spot now...just go with it. I wasted 35 years before finding my black man."

All the girls laughed.

After we settled in and everyone got caught up, Nan asked about Elroy and our date. "This is your day Dana, how can we help you?"

"Well, I've never been to a VFW post. I don't imagine a ball gown is the right thing to wear."

"Years ago, I used to go with my husband," Tandy said. "I hope you can dance. Wear comfortable shoes but something that will get you across a dance floor."

I was frozen in my seat. The thought of having to dance never entered my mind.

"Don't panic, girl," Pam said. "Just let your man take control and follow him."

"You're loving torturing him about wanting to submit to black cock," Rachel said. "The next time he's at Elroy's I'm going to bring you along. As soon as you see him curled up on Elroy's cock, you'll realize there is nothing wrong about it for him. I wondered about it myself until he was laying there in front of me."

Armed with all the tips from the girls, I picked out a just-above-the-knee lime print sun dress with a scoop-neck sleeveless bodice and a pair of white low heeled sandals.

Rachel lined my eyes and dabbed on hints of make-up as I sat at my vanity table.

"You've made me cum more times today than during our entire marriage. You get me so hot when you talk about getting black cock. I can't get the image of Elroy telling you to get on and off of his knob out of my mind. Feel my panties."

They were soaking.

"Is your pussy lubed up in case it happens tonight?"

"Yes, Rachel, just like you taught me."

"Take this small clutch so you can have your lipstick and powder and this little bottle of lube in case."

"What if he asks me to spend the night?"

Rachel slapped my face. "Stop it. I'm going to kill myself on DeShawn's cock tonight. This is making me so horny I can't stand it."

She dropped me off at Elroy's at 5:35 and Elroy opened the screen as I stepped on the porch.

"You look good, baby," he said as I passed.

I remembered Randi's comment about being called 'baby' but gave a little shrug and accepted his compliment. "Thank you, Daddy," I said. "I missed you. You always smell so good. Oh, and this house is a mess. Should I pick up a bit before we go."

"Plenty of time for that later," he said. "Let's go meet the boys."

The first time I ever felt like I was going to melt happened when Elroy opened the door to his Cadillac for me. I more fell than sat in the car. The smell of him in the leather seats made me swoon. I wanted Elroy Wilson to fuck my pussy raw. I wanted his cum in my belly and ass.

The VFW post was a one story brick building with a couple of windows and a crumbling parking lot full of Cadillacs, Lincolns and pick up trucks. When we entered the room it was full of males, I was the only one in a dress. It caught the attention of the entire place immediately.

"That you, Elroy," a round black man said from across the space covered with card tables, a few pool tables, and some easy chairs to the right of a small dance floor and stage where a three piece jazz band was setting up.

There were thirty or so men in the room, mostly black but a few white men. They were all Vietnam veterans from the neighborhood and all apparently undersexed. They stared at me like tigers at a single piece of raw meat after a month without food. I might not have been a woman but I knew what it felt like to be one at that moment. And these were to be the men watching me take Elroy's cock in my mouth for the first time. How would I keep from having to blow the entire room?

Elroy introduced me as Dana and I shook some hands and was hugged by others there were too many names to remember. One of them might have copped a feel. When it settled down a little, a rugged butch looking older white man wearing a USMC cap asked me, "So you're a man, right?"

"A male, but not a man," I said without hesitation. "I take care of my wife by keeping a good home for her and want to do the same for Elroy."

"Good," the guy said in his gravely voice. "I'm pretty sure these pussies are going to have to fight me off all night or I'll have every dance with you. But I wasn't gonna dance with no faggot."

The only food options were fried fish, fries and hush puppies. I swore off eating until Elroy insisted I eat some bread and butter. All the guys took notice of me watching my figure.

The band started playing at 6:30 and Elroy walked me to the dance floor and got the night started. My cock raged when he took my hand. It was so small in his. The other hand wrapped around my waist and he pulled me close.

I resisted the intimacy for a moment. "I'm so sorry for my stiffness, Daddy," I whispered into his ear.

He didn't say a word. He started moving me and I followed his lead and got as close as he wanted to get, girl boner and all. "Good girl," he said at the end of the first few songs.

A slow song started playing and Elroy pulled me close. By this time there were nearly two hundred people, and many couples out on the dance floor with us. "You take every dance that's asked, baby...Just like you'll take every cock some day."

Short and tall, fat and skinny, bald and head full of hair, black, white and every other, I danced for the next four hours. I let each of these men move me and do with me what they wanted but I protected my pussy like Daddy wanted. I felt so pretty knowing he was looking at me now and again. I got lost in the music and the smoking and drinking and laughing. Even some of the women danced with me, but never in the entire evening did I think of myself as anything but a pleaser of men.

The Marine slow danced with me at the end of the night. "I've fucked me a many a Thai ladyboy but that was just pussy. You're a fine piece, I'll say."

Elroy took me back to his house and closed and locked the door behind us. "Get the belt and me a shot of bourbon, Dana. This ain't giving me no pleasure tonight."

I knelt at Elroy's feet and took off his shoes. Took his pants and shirt and hung them up and got the belt. I poured a shot and brought it to him. As soon as he looked up at me I stripped to my bra and panties and got over his knee. Daddy took the shot and spanked my ass 50 whacks and I ended up shaking and crying curled around his knob as comfort.

"That little bitch can take a beating," Pam said. I never took my eyes from Elroy's.

"He loves to cuddle that knob in his mouth," Rachel added. "Tell me that don't look like what he was made to do."

"You were dancing you're little ass off tonight," Pam said. "You'd take every cock in there wouldn't you?"

Daddy gave his approval with his eyes and I nodded with that knob in my mouth.

"You've had 'nough time on that knob, baby. Stand up for me."

"I got this white night dress for you, Dana," Rachel said. "We'll come get you in the morning."

I put on the nightdress and removed my bra. I hung up my clothes and used the restroom, making sure to be perfectly clean and lubed.

Elroy knocked on the door.

"Come in," I said.

He entered wearing nothing but his boxers. He had a massive chest covered in gray hair. I didn't really prefer hairy black men but Elroy could have done anything he wanted with me at that moment. My pussy was still burning from the beating. I was nothing but emotions from the night out and the crying.

With a move of his head, I dropped to my knees and looked up at him. "Go on and take it out of my underwear."

As soon as I got my hand on it, Daddy said, "That's right, baby. I shouldn't be doing this but I want you to take a good look at it in the light before we get in bed."

Elroy was huge. His uncoiled soft mocha colored cock hung to the bottom of his boxers.

"Use both hands, baby," he said. "Get it hard using both hands."

With both hands stroking I barely covered half of it. I ached to put the head in my mouth. His balls were as thick. I got my face as close as I dared. After four or five minutes it stuck straight at me looking more like a flag pole than a cock.

He stepped out of his underwear, turned off the light and led me to bed.

"Get your face down there and get that knob in your mouth, baby. Then stroke me. You deserve to get my nut inside you."

The taste of his cock was luxurious. It's the only way I can describe the magnificence. I'd probably never get that thing in my pussy and it wasn't yet time for me to suck him but I enjoyed holding that massive amount of black meat in my mouth slathering it with my tongue as I stroked him. It didn't take long until he began to shutter and gently held my head over his knob as he shot down my throat. I sucked and sucked a torrent of cum not letting the least bit of it out of my belly. Daddy was inside of me now.

"Good, Dana. Real good, baby," Daddy said as I cleaned him off.

"Have my ass, Daddy. I don't care if it rips me apart. I have to have you inside my pussy."

"Stay down there all night, baby. You keep that knob at your lips. Get used to how it feels. I'll have that tiny little pussy soon 'nough."

:"Yes, Daddy," I said with my breath flowing over that bulging knob.

Chapter 6

In the morning, I got cleaned up, made breakfast for Elroy and he dropped me at the house with the taste of him lingering on my tongue.

I swept upstairs full of crazy thoughts of our night together. I stripped and got into the shower singing and carrying on like a love struck teen girl. The feel of my slick soapy nipples made me lightheaded. I was lost in hearts and naughty thoughts until the door of the bathroom opened. The steam from the shower kept me from seeing through the glass but the smell let me know it was DeShawn sitting on the toilet.

frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers