A Black Janitor, White Women!

Story Info
Denny was lots of things.
14.6k words
4.51
201.5k
130
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To all my detractors, I love you. This is a story about a good looking black man seeking out the women who will respond to him. He engineers situations to his advantage, you just gotta love him eh! Lol.


Christine Caroline Lomas, or CC as she was known, had been the cutest and the prettiest girl anywhere, right through Pre School to where she was now, a senior in her last year before going on to college. But now she was nearly a woman, an 18, nearly 19 young lady, and one of utter, rare soft beauty.

She was now standing at 5ft 7", weighed 110lbs, and every once of it was in the right place. Her hair was soft long, blond and silky, her face was the heart stopper though, high arched sweeping natural eyebrows, huge saucer like emerald eyes that could shoot any man down. Her cheekbones flew across her wide angular sweet face, lips that begged to be kissed, both symmetrical, pouted by god himself. And the cutest button nose with a small square slightly dimpled chin.

Even her dad, when she saw him, because her parents were separated at the moment, sighed sometimes when she caught his eye. She was popular of course, all the girls wanted to look like her, all the boys, including some of the male teachers drooled for her. Her body was sharp and toned, fit and super healthy, she would die rather than try a cigarette, never drank, and had a fitness regime.

Her body kept eyes glued to it when in movement, her tits weren't large, they sat on her frame exactly right, tight sensitive upturned nipples, above a sweeping waist, above sweeping hips, all carried by near perfect legs, no bumps, lumps, or annoying in and out bits around knees and ankles.

She was a girl learning very quickly how to become a woman, behave like a woman, and look like a woman, and not the girl she was intent on leaving behind. CC had it all, her grades were good, she did the best she could in everything she attempted, she wasn't the cleverest, and she wasn't the best, but she was better than good enough, even she knew that.

She had the pick of the boys, and knew at college it would be the same there, sometimes she wished she didn't look as good as she did. Maybe they would want her for what she was, not what she looked like. She would moan about it to her mother, who understood very well what she was going through. It was easy to see where CC got her looks from, her mother had that rare something too.

Denny Hanson was sat in his apartment looking out of the big picture window, he was getting bored, he needed something to do. At 44 he hadn't worked in a lot of years, well, not the 9 to 5 kind of work anyway. He had lived on the edge for most of his life, and life had smiled on him, he had never done anything bad.

But now he felt the need to be busy for an hour or two in the day, something that didn't interfere with his life, or him. He was well enough off never to work again, and making a living from not stepping over the line was becoming too much like hard work, and that was the last thing he wanted.

Denny was a big handsome, outwardly affable black man, 6ft 3" and looked every inch a man. He was well known in all sorts of nefarious circles, even the police knew him, but had never had the pleasure of him in their cells, much to their chagrin. His main asset was the brain a university professor, his mind a mathematical playground, and he had put it to good use over the years, through gambling, mainly poker.

The apartment he owned had been won through gambling, the man who had lost quite a considerable sum of money at the table to him hadn't been able to pay it. Denny knew that if something wasn't forthcoming he wouldn't get his winnings. So the owner of the establishment had made it his business to find out who the guy was, where he lived and what he did. Once known it was easy to put the pressure on.

He had eventually come up with a compromise, he had a bolt hole in town that he used for liaisons with girlfriends, his wife was unaware of it. The deeds were handed over, Denny was happy because it was worth a damn sight more than the man's gambling debt. He had money but couldn't get away with withdrawing such a large sum, so he had offered the apartment reluctantly.

He thanked Marty for doing all the leg work for him, and getting the debt settled.

"I owe you Denny," he said, "you looked out and took care of me when I was trying to make my way. I could never repay you for what you did, you took me under your wing, and I wouldn't be where I am now if not for you."

Denny was as about as popular as any person could be. He was able to turn any situation into a joke, make people laugh with a comment; he even got on stage at times in clubs he frequented. He ad libbed about the people in at the time, he was hilarious, and it had a well used bonus too, it led him to women. Some of them very wealthy, some of them noted celebrities.

He had fucked his way all over, all sorts of women fell for him, making them laugh was his way into the pussies. He had, as far as he knew 13 children with about 8 or 9 different women, and not one of them chased him. Black husbands had them unknowingly as their own, white ones were talked away as rape or drunken sex.

He had the ability to get into women so easily; he loved to get one who was a challenge instead of just literally falling into his bed, or theirs. But he had another asset, one that could never be over looked. His dick, it was magical, he could make love to a woman, and she would know for certain that she had been made love to by the consummate lover.

They would nearly always, if they could, come back for more, a lot more, which in turn led to the wealthy ones showering him with generous gifts of thankfulness. Yes, he had a cock that was a woman's cock, a cock made for them, and gifted to them by the handsome black seducer.

Denny picked up his local paper and was scanning through it when he saw an advertisement, it read.

We urgently require a part time janitor at Killington School. Hours 10am to 2 pm. No previous experience needed, but must be conscientious, honest and keen, would suit unemployed person.

He called a few people he knew, found out that this little menial job might just be what he was looking for, it wouldn't interfere with a late breakfast and after 2pm, the day was his. He made a further call, an appointment was made for him, and he went suitably dressed for the interview.

He was 5 minutes early, and was ushered in right on time. The head mistress, a Mrs Joyner asked him a few peremptory questions, he knew the job was his by her quiet friendly tone. And the position was indeed offered. He accepted gracefully, and checked out the headmistress, she was nice white woman, and quite a looker, about his age, and he thought that maybe he could have some fun in the future.

She walked him to the door and they shook hands, he held hers for one second longer than necessary, she looked at him. That's good, message received and understood, he said to himself. He started the following Monday, he got there 15 minutes early just to show willing, and the head janitor, who Denny immediately thought he was a prick, showed him the ropes, allocated some tasks and left him to it.

It was then that Denny saw what he was in for, he hoped, all the girls he saw were young women, some of them stunners, oh boy, he thought, happy days. He checked them out quietly as the next few days wore on, he was happy enough there, the job was a no brainer. He also made sure Mrs Joyner saw him around, he let her have the odd glance, but that was all. Got to get them to make the first move if possible, was his motto.

His 6ft 3" upright, and obviously powerful frame was soon noticed by some of the girls, who ogled him openly. He was in his element, then he saw CC tripping her way down the corridor, even he was stunned by her, he had never in all his life seen a little beauty like she.

He paused as she neared him, pulled himself upright, to stand tall, and big, as well as dominating in stature. Past experience told him women and girls, liked a man who had that thing about him, that aura, presence, and assuredness, and of course always helped by heaps of good looks. CC paused herself when she spied him.

"Wow," she said to herself, "so that's the new janitor they're all talking about, and no wonder either."

Denny smiled at her, "Hi," he said softly, as if he was speaking quietly in her ear, "I'm the new Janitor, I've just started," and held out his hand, "name's Denny, pleased to meet you, er?"

CC recovered, and smiled herself, taking his hand, they shared a brief but warm handshake, "I'm CC, people call me that, pleased to meet you too," she breathed. "Gosh," she said in her beautiful blond head, "isn't he good looking?" The fact that he was black wasn't lost on the gorgeous girl in front of him. He held her gaze; he knew she would look away first.

CC did, she looked down, it wasn't often that she felt a little tongue tied, but he intimidated her for some reason, not nastily, it was just his demeanour. It was to take him 3 more weeks to gain her confidence fully. She even began to go where he was working instead of the shorter routes between classes, her friends were baffled, but CC was CC, and that was that.

He had found out her age, so that wouldn't be a problem, he realised, and she began to confide in him, it looked like just pleasantries, but he was filing all her chat away in his head. He became her friend; she felt she could trust him. She told him all about her life, her mom and dad being separated, how she lived with her mother, no brothers or sisters she lamented, but all this was great news for Denny.

It meant he had an open avenue to her young white pussy, and if he played his cards right, he would get it, of that he was almost sure. She told him some of her love life, it wasn't quite in the open but he guessed she wasn't a virgin any more. Which disappointed him, but, he said to himself, "you can't have everything can you?"

She asked him about him, he told her he was a retired army officer, and lived in an apartment in town, when he told her where her eyes popped open, the green in them made his prick gain extra power.

"That's quite an affluent area Denny," she said reverently.

"Yes, I've been lucky, where do you live CC?" he asked in return, when she told him it was his turn to have popped open eyes.

"Now that is what you call an affluent area CC," he told her in admiration, "and you live there, just you and your mom?"

"Yes," she replied, "but it can be a bit lonely sometimes."

"Mmmm, I'm sure," he told her, "listen CC, I was going to ask you if you wanted to see my place it has fantastic views across the city, its Friday night, no school tomorrow." Well it's a lame request, he thought, but its better than asking her if she wants to see my etchings! "You know, give me some advice on how to redecorate, that kind of thing, but knowing where you live now, you couldn't possibly be interested in that?" He was dangling the carrot, the lure, would she bite or not?

The blond beauty pondered for a minute, then said, "I would love to help you Denny, when?" His prick lurched to attention.

"What about right after school, I'll be home of course."

"That's date," she said, "well not a date, but you know what I mean," she said softly.

"Its a date as far as I'm concerned CC," he told himself.

"CC," he asked earnestly, "what if someone sees you, or finds out you've been there, it wouldn't look good, would it?"

"Is there a back way in?" she asked him. He told her where it was, then she asked for his number. "I'll call you when I'm almost there, and you can let me in, how about that?"

Denny went home cockahoop, he had talked her into coming here, the thought of fucking the young blond beautiful school girl was uppermost in his mind, he tidied the apartment, all he had to do now was find a way past her defences and he'd be in!

At a quarter to four his phone rang, it was her. "I'm here," she said breathlessly. He pressed the buzzer and she entered, rode the elevator up, and she was at his door. He opened it and nearly fell over, she had changed from her school garb, into a very short mini skirt, a snug fitting blouse that showed her charms perfectly, heels, and she had her lovely blond hair around her shoulders, instead of a pony tail she always wore, a little make up and she was knocking him for six.

"CC,I have never seen a more beautiful woman than you, I really haven't," he said honestly. Taking her hand and leading her in. The fact that he had called her a woman pleased her no end. And she could see he was impressed with her, and she too, was very impressed with him.

He was wearing, white loafers, a pair of black close fitting slacks, a bright white, short sleeved shirt, that was nearly open to the navel revealing a hairy and muscular chest, it also showed powerful arms, and biceps, a thick gold choke chain snug around his neck made him look as good looking as he could ever be.

CC had got to the stage in her young life where she was no longer interested in silly boys. She wanted to meet a man of the world, learn things, to see the world through his eyes. And Denny seemed to fit the bill. he was ex army, so he must have travel experience, met and knew interesting people. And he excited her, he was very good looking, she thought he was sexy too. He was definitely not on his uppers, he had money, and he was assured and confidant.

They chatted about a range of things; he soon had her giggling with the things he told her. CC was getting excited being so close to a real man. Denny was wondering what and where the key to her pussy might be. Then he asked her about her father, a cloud passed over her eyes, he moved to her, put his arm around her shoulder, and apologised for mentioning something that might have hurt her.

"I'm sorry CC, I didn't mean to upset you, I would never knowingly hurt you CC, you are too soft and nice. I would die if I did that to you?" he hugged her gently. She rested against him, grateful for his tenderness, and understanding; she lay her head on his shoulder, and sighed.

"It does upset me, I love them both, but what can I do?" she whispered.

"Nothing CC, nothing, they have to work it out, but I'll always be here for you if you need me honey," he breathed huskily into her ear.

"Mmmm, that's nice Denny," she murmured, "I do feel safe with you, I like you, you know?" Denny kissed her head softly, slowly does it, he said to himself, almost there now laddie, don't blow it! He stroked her face, cupped her chin, and looking into those trusting eyes, 'bastard' he told himself, he kissed her gently and quickly on the lips.

CC closed her eyes and swam in the kiss, she wondered for a moment whether it had actually happened at all. When she opened them lazily she was staring right into his deep dark eyes, they were calling to her.

"Come to me CC, we need you, come closer CC, know me, see me, meet me." she, without knowing it, leaned upwards a little and she kissed him.

"Bingo!" Denny almost shouted, he kissed her back, let the kiss take its course, then added a little pressure to it, moved his lips a little on hers. CC was up in the air, it was a kiss she had never had. It was a kiss that only a man could give, he was breathing life into her through his kiss.

He increased it more and more, becoming a little more passionate with each passing second, soon he had her right in his arms. CC was willing him on, he turned her slightly, CC knew he was going to lay her down, just like a real man would, she thought. As he gently pulled her around, she lifted her legs to allow him to get her on her back where he would have her. She felt the power surging through her from him.

At last she had found a man, a man who knew how to be, and how to handle a real live woman, one like me, she thought. As they slowly stretched out, his mighty frame covering hers, he brushed her tits, this made her gasp. CC's inner needs burst forth, she whimpered, Denny cupped a tit and found her nipple.

"Oh, oh, oh Denny, Hmmmmm, ooooh, that's so.... Then she hugged him. The kiss was full on now, long deep and intense, tongues working on each other. The young 18 year old blond beauty was Denny's, he couldn't believe his luck, an answer to a simple news paper advert, had led him to here to her, he was ecstatic.

Her blouse undone, she was wearing a front fastening bra that posed no problems for his nimble fingers, flesh was now on flesh, soon his lips locked on to the bullet hard nub, and CC came. She was grasping at him, caught deep in the intense feeling racing through her, she had cum before but nothing this hard and powerful, it was wondrous that a man could make her do this, it scared her.

Then common sense caught her, she suddenly scrambled up off the sofa, and raced out of the door before he had a chance to draw breath. He watched through the window as she drove away, cursing himself for rushing her. You should have taken more time, you fucking idiot, he raged at himself. He didn't phone her, he didn't want to exacerbate a potential problem, leave things as they are, and put it down to a failure, you dolt!

About 8pm he was thinking of ringing one of his ex's, he could do to get rid of a good load. And he was as horny as fuck, he had been so close getting CC he could almost taste her in his mouth. He walked to the phone and picked it up. Then his doorbell rang, cursing things now, he went to the door and looked through the peephole, he always did, you never knew who might be lurking in the hallway.

It was CC! He couldn't believe it, he scanned around her making sure she was alone, all he could see was her, and the long coat she had on. On opening the door, she lowered her eyes, and said, "I'm sorry for rushing off like a silly school girl Denny, my emotions got the better of me, please forgive me, can I come in please?" He almost cheered the roof off.

"Of course you can CC, I understand, you felt worried, a little scared, and that's okay, it really is." These were the words CC wanted to hear; she rushed him, and clamped him in her arms.

"Well I'm here now, aren't I?" she mumbled into his flat broad chest.

"You sure are baby, you are really here, isn't it wonderful aren't you wonderful?" CC lifted her head and he kissed her, CC kissed him back, hard. Denny's prick went into automatic, it was ready already.

"Do you still think I'm attractive Denny, she asked coyly, he understood, she was needing reassurance, telling that no one could ever get near her soft beauty, in honesty, truth, passion, beauty, and niceness, "you are just so lovely, not only here," and he waved his arm over her, "but in here too honey," and tapped her chest.

"My mother is away for the night, I'm on my own, and I don't want to be Denny, please?" She was asking him if she could stay here with him.

"Come on baby, lets get comfortable, shall we?" he whispered into her ear while kissing her receptive neck, and leading her back to the sofa. He was going to be in for a shock when he peeled her coat off her. CC was in his arms and in his lap, she could feel his cock pressing into her ass, she was more turned on now than she had ever been in her young life, this time there was no going back, not now!

Denny unbuttoned her coat to get at her, put his hand in to get the nipples again. And found nothing but a tiny, filmy, wispy negligee type thing, it was totally transparent, and other than that she was totally naked.

"I'm yours now Denny, take me, make me a woman, make me yours Denny please, I need you so much Denny, please don't send me away, I couldn't bear it if you did, please don't?" She cried the last few words.

"Send you away, you have to be fucking joking CC," he told her in his head.

He stopped wasting time and carried her straight into his bedroom, and stripped off himself; he ripped her negligee off, got on the bed and was in her in moments. The young blond beauty squealed in joy, happiness, and lust. The 44 year old black Janitor had just scored with the girl from school, that every red blooded male wanted to score with.