A Black Knight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
knight13
knight13
178 Followers

Maggie looked at Allan strangely. This was not the man she had remembered who had left two years ago. She sat upon Tepus' knees and his thick thighs. Just then she felt her buttocks touch what was the head of Tepus' penis. "Oh goodness" she thought. Her vagina began to warm itself. The closeness of their body was causing Tepus to grow. His penis began to lengthen and poke Maggie in her buttocks.

"Goodness should he keep hardening surely his rags will raise and they will kill him for his arousal." Maggie thought as she quickly, so as not to arouse suspicion, put her hands on the table and raised herself. She came down with her ass on more of his penis to keep if flat against his legs. They would be safe till the end.

His fattening penis felt so strong and thick. It felt as if it fit between her ass cheeks perfectly filling her crack.

The jousting ended and Maggie rose off Tepus who quickly sat up and walked away hunched over to hide his semi-aroused state. Maggie then walked to the castle. She would get her payback tonight.

* * * * *

She planned on catching Allan tonight. She would hide in the top of his stable which had no wall underneath the roofing. Where the hay would stick out she could easily see the part of his home which had the most windows. She would wait till they finished their session, run down and catch them. She made her way into the stable luckily the door was open. Her muscular thighs flexed as she went up the ladder and took her place in the hay. She had taken a telescopic looking glass Allan had brought back with him. He said a magician had brought it.

She would use it to catch him, his gift would be his undoing. Maggie nestled in the hay and fell asleep, she would awake at nightfall hopefully.

* * * * *

Maggie opened her eyes to see stars. It was dark for sure, She got out her looking glass and looked for light in Allan's house. She saw a candle in a window on the first floor. She looked through the looking glass and then saw an arm. A woman's arm. She watched in horror as Allan, who was naked, laid down the town whore Anne and carefully entered her with his penis. Her black curly pubic hair meeting his as they ground into each other sweatily.

Thanks to Allan's great loving Maggie didn't have to wait long. Allan soon finished and collapsed naked next to her on the floor. Maggie knew this was her chance. As she turned around to get to the ladder she heard a woman scream. "Aaaaaaahhhhhh AAAhhhhhhhh!" The scream sounded as if someone was shaking the woman. It sounded like Eleanor! To hell with Allan's infidelity she would have more opportunities to catch him. Her dearest friend was in trouble and she sounded nearby.

Eleanor's voice came again. "OOoooooooohhhhh mmmmmyyyyyyyyyy...... Teeeeeeeppppppuuuuuussssss!"

"TEPUS?!" Maggie thought, they sounded as though they were below her. Just then she remembered that the stable was Tepus' home. Maggie crawled slowly to the opening where the ladder was. She held her long blonde hair behind her as she peered down.

There was Eleanor, her dress lifted up above her waist and top pulled down, bunched up around her waist. Eleanor was on all fours as she saw Tepus pounding into her friend from behind. "OOOOOHHHHHHHH YYYESSSSSSS!!!" Eleanor growled through gritted teeth. Maggie had never seen Eleanor like this.

Tepus ran his long fingers along her sides and reached under her to fondle her small breasts and little brown nipples. Sweat dripped from their bodies. Maggie looked at her lifelong friend in awe. She had never seen her like this. Long strands of her hair had come from her bun and clung to the sides of her face as she made odd faces, both of them grunting like maniacs. Her slender back led down to her trim ass, and Tepus muscular midsection pounded against it making slapping sounds.

"How could any man enter a woman from behind in such position." Maggie thought, soon realizing the silliness of her question as she remembered the size of Tepus' member. More than once Eleanor would put her face to the ground and lay there motionless as Tepus held her slim ass tightly as he pounded her moistness.

Tepus began to moan louder and pump faster, when Eleanor put her hand to him to slow him, "I cannot sire a child, please withdraw yourself, there would be no mistaking whooooooo ooooo o" Eleanor stopped herself as he furiously gave himself to her. Grabbing her bun of hair. He then withdrew completely, Maggie's eyes widened. What she had saw at the brook was nothing compared to this.

His penis aroused was so much bigger, bigger than she ever imagined. Her concentration was broken as her aide Eleanor's face attached itself to the head of the large swollen penis, she greedily sucked on him and moved her tiny hand along it's monstrous shaft. He then screamed a primal scream and his semen came flowing shooting alont Eleanor's face. To Maggie's horror she saw Eleanor trying to drink the white substance. Maggie was also amazed at the amount, that had been spewed forth by the black snake.

Eleanor then wiped herself with her gown, she kissed Tepus deeply, Maggie watched as their tongues entertwined. Eleanor put her gown on and said, "I have to go before suspicions are aroused, perhaps another time."

Eleanor made ehr way out of the barn as Tepus just sat with his arms back on a stack of hay. His penis still standing a foot in the air. Coated in the juices of two human beings who had enjoyed each other's company immensely.

It then struck Maggie how was she to get out of this mess. The guards might soon start looking for her. She thought of waiting till Tepus went to sleep but then those hopes were dashed as the the barn door moved.

Anne walked into the barn door, just holding her gown on her arm in front of her she dropped it exposing her naked body to Tepus. Maggie liked the look of Anne's body. She exuded sexuality. The two were an extremely erotic scene. her long curly black hair hung to her waist, her left breast covered by the hair hanging. her ass was wider then eleanor's but not as round. It jiggled as she walked to Tepus,

"I thought he would never sleep, that man only satisfies himself, that is why I need you, why I need this!" she said coyly as she kneeled down in front of Tepus taking his black spear in her hand.

Maggie was curious as to what was to happen. She knew they would have intercourse but just as the doggy-style was new to her this too seemed foreign. She never saw this before. It startled her as she saw Anne take the large black head into her mouth. Anne would lick and stroke Tepus. Maggie had never done that to Allan in her life. She thought it disgusting perhaps that is why Anne was satisfying Allan. She would perform orally on him. HOwever, this scene made it look natural as Anne's dark skinned hand took a hold of his black penis, her fingers not even touching because of his girth.

Maggie felt a warmth in her crotch. Watching her friend had made her moist and this made her even more figity. She brought her skirt up to her waist,at first to cool herself then she put her fingers to her under garments to feel them. They were sticky and more liquid came forth the more she watched as Anne's wide ass wiggled, Tepus moaned "oooo your soo good at this" as he smiled at her. She too smiled at his approval. he moaned and moaned until he spewed his seed on her mouth and into her black curly hair. the gobs of it laid there in her rich locks.

Maggie found her fingers stroking herself she had never done such a thing yet it felt right. She too was sweating and she watched as Anne stood up and positioned herself above, Tepus' large penis. She then turned around and Tepus' large hands grabbed ahold of Anne's wide buttocks. His hands kneading them like dough. "That should be my ass in his hands, mine is so much better...." Maggie thought to herself as she ran her fingers around her inner lips.

Then Maggie's fingers stopped, all her concentration was on Anne's pussy. She watched in horror and envy as Anne lowered herself onto Tepus' black spear. It stretched her pussy to no end, Her lips clung to his penis as she stood up and came back down upon his penis. She would rotate her hips letting his penis come in and out just a bit. After several minutes she turned around on his massive tool. They kissed passionately as she wrapped her legs around him and he rose in the air. He positioned the town whore on her back and began to thrust into her with a fury.

Maggie's fingers were rubbing her pussy furiously almost mashing it in frustration as she watched Anne's breasts bounce like water. Maggie then began to moan in an unknown sensation. Anne too was moaning like a mad woman. Maggie bit down on her free arm as she wanted to scream and a wave of pleasure rushed over her. She never knew such a thing. Her insides spasmed and seh laid there in a sweaty heap watching down at the two lovers.

Never had she experience such a rush of sexual pleasure. Anne and Tepus too were experience their own pleasures. Maggie's eyes would widen when Tepus would furiously pound Anne and he would slip out exposing his enormous, wet, shiny weapon. Maggie counted twice that Anne would roll her eyes upward and kick her heels into his back screaming. Maggie assumed this to be some form of rush like she experienced. He would grunt and moan, and as his breath quickened the town whore said, "wait are you near your end?"

He nodded yes and she said, "please no, a black child would mean my death." Tepus then answered back, "Then let me leave my seed in your arse."

"NEVER!" Anne said. Surprising the town whore would not do that. Tepus then withdrew and in a rage shot his seed all over her belly and onto her breasts. Tepus then just walked away still hard and went to bed.

Maggie felt sorry for Tepus. Such a magnificent man. A body or rock and an incredible gift, and he wastes it on women who do not completely satisfy him. He pleasures them yet they do not fulfill his wish. They were not even beautiful enough to share in his masculinity, she thought to herself.

Anne simply got up and walked out the door. Maggie did notice that Anne was walking differently. It could still be seen how Tepus had stretched the town whore.

Maggie fell asleep up there in the hay and awoke the next morning. Tepus had gone off to do his chores and Anne quickly made it back to the castle. She had not gotten her revenge but she learned many new things that night.

* * * * *

Anne looked at herself in her mirror as she sat naked in her chair. She moved in different positions wondering why she was so ugly. Why would Allan choose to fuck a slut rather than her? How did Elaine win such a physically perfect man as Tepus.

Maggie stood up and put one of her long slender legs on the chair and she looked at her pussy. It's trim blonde hair and it's tights lips. She wondered how they would look while a monstrous penis like Tepus' made her lips cling it to it like Anne's had.


Maggie turned around and looked at her flawless bubble butt. She squatted up and down and looked her flexed quads as she lowered herself up and down simulating the sex scenes she had seen the night before.

"Why are they so happy? All of them, Anne and Elaine are content. Allan is just fine with his pig-self. Yet I am empty and...." Maggie thought to herself.

She then remembered the look on Tepus' face last night. As he pleasured those women, they wouldn't satisfy him completely and he always looked so frustrated. Maggie then realized that she was not the only one unhappy with this whole situation.

knight13
knight13
178 Followers
12