A Black Knight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
knight13
knight13
175 Followers

"I enjoyed the bath today. The soap was rejuvenating." Tepus said straight-faced.

"Yes, it was quite invigorating." Maggie said with a shy smile. "Did Allan really send you?"

"No I used it to get past the guards. Unless you don't want me here." Tepus said ready to turn around to the door.

"Oh no, I was actually............" she stopped her words to go to the door, she slightly opened it to check that the guard went all the way back down the steps. "hoping to see you." Her bending around the door opening had given Tepus quite a show and her nightgown did nothing to hide her now erect nipples. When she turned around and leaned back against the door she could see Tepus' ragged pants rising. She had seen his penis flaccid many a time but in arousal was rare.

"I too wanted to thank you. For helping me wash up." she finshed her sentence.

He walked to her and smelled her hair, "Yes your as fragrant as ever." as she neslted her blonde hair against his chest. Her hard nipples and firm breasts pressing into his body causing his penis to stir more. As it rose she took hold of it with her left hand. As it began to harden she could not get a grip on it. Her slender fingers getting a workout. She smelled him too. He reeked off manliness.

"You smell good as well." She said rubbing her cheeks against him smelling him as her hand stroked him through his pants. She lowered put her hand into his pants and lifted his amazing tool out of his rags. It's length was incredible upclose. Almost hard she could almost lift it to her head and she bent down a little and smelled it. She lowered herself to her knees and looked at is as she slowly pulled the foreskin back on it's enormous head. For some instincitve reason his half-hard penis looked so smooth and soft. She took it into her mouth and tasted him for the first time. She began to gently suckle on it. She had never done such a thing yet this seemed natural.

Tepus leaned his head back and groaned. For a first time Maggie could sense she was giving him pleasure. She stroked his penis with both hands as she repeatedly would have the big head POP in and out of her mouth. He was hardening and his large girth was proving to be a challenge. Tepus moved her hair from her face as her breathing was getting frantic trying to take all of him into her. Tepus leaned down and took his dick from her mouth. He lifted her in the air his black spear standing in front of him. He lifted her to the bed where he laid down. As she kneeled next to his cock and took him to her mouth, he surprised her as he grabbed her hips and placed her strong ass near his head and lifted up her nightgown. Exposing her thick privacy to him.

She was caught off guard momentarily and the sensation of his lips near her pussy again. His hot breath was killing her as he gazed at her meaty pussy. His large lips meeting hers. As he began to expertly eat her out. As her sensations increased her pace on his penis increased. She did all that she could to excite him. Quickly a sudden rush came over her. Something new. It emanated from her groin and washed over her in pleasure as it seemed Tepus' tongue had touched somethign inside of her. She paused for several minutes breathing hard. She had realized that was the first great pleasure of her life and she was hell beant on repaying him. She worked on his penis again as he worked on her again. Suddenly his penis throbbed in her mouth just as her loins throbbed too. Just as the next sensation hit her she wanted to scream but his penis began to shoot semen into her mouth. It tasted warm and good and she swallowed as much as she could her own orgasm making her moan.

The both groaned so loud the guard began to make his way to the room. They both heard his steps and Maggie quickly tried rubbing his semen into her dress as he wiped his wet face and covered himself with his rags. The guard opened the door just as Tepus began to walk out. Maggie laid herself on her bed. The guard looked about and proceeded to lead Tepus down teh stairs. Maggie only laid back in bed exhausted. As she licked her sticky fingers. She looked at her nightstand and read the note Tepus had brought. It said, Thank You, For Teaching Me To Read. Is this good?

"Oh it's good Tepus, and thank you for teaching me something." She thought to herself.

knight13
knight13
175 Followers
12