A Black Man in a World of Young White Couples Ch. 05

Story Info
More adventures in black cock cuckolding.
7.6k words
4.57
156.5k
141
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to Readers: This story deals with fetishes and taboo subjects including cuckolding, interracial sex, and incest. It is fiction, of course. If you find these subjects to be personally offensive then don't read this story.


Tyler sat up in bed next to his wife, unable to get back to sleep in the early dawn. Beside him, Monica lay sleeping naked on her stomach, the blanket shrugged off down to the swell of her buttocks. In the breaking light of dawn, Tyler could just make out the ornate black spade tattoo that was centered just above the crack of her gorgeous ass, a gift from her black master, Ron. Well, not quite a gift. Ron had instructed Monica to get the tattoo, but ever the dutiful husband, Tyler had accompanied her to the tattoo parlor, waited while she selected the tattoo she wanted, and watched as the artist had skillfully inked his petite redheaded wife.

The artist had smirked when Monica picked out the design, an unmistakable sign of a wife gone black, publicly proclaiming her preference. When he finished, Tyler paid for his work in cash and thanked him. "Doing a whole lot of these lately," the tattooist had said. "Lot of young wives getting them." He'd paused and then added, "Mine's one of them."

Tyler had smiled and nodded. "I know what you mean – seems like it's happening everywhere. My wife sure loves it."

The tattooist smiled ruefully. "Mine just can't seem to stop. I asked her to, but she told me if I truly loved her I wouldn't make her quit. I didn't want to risk it, so I told her it was cool. We still fool around, but there's just no question what she prefers," he'd said. "Besides, it's not like she's the only one. Half her married friends do it too. Sometimes I think there's a black cock revolution going on here."

A black cock revolution, indeed. In less than a year, Tyler had watched as his 18-year-old wife went from being a faithful fiancée to a married slut with an apparently unquenchable craving for big black cock. Not that he blamed Monica. Their bull, Ron, was an incredible fucking machine – handsome, ripped, and packing over 11 inches of thick black cock seemingly capable of going all night. Monica wasn't normally able to take Ron's lovemaking that long. Usually, by the time he'd pumped his third big cum load into her stretched-out pussy she'd either have passed out from her orgasms, or ended up so limp and fucked out that there wasn't much point in trying for cum load number four.

As their cuckold relationship with Ron had evolved, Tyler and Monica had given him a key to their condo along with the authority to visit at will, day or night. On average, the big man dropped by two to three times a week, mostly in the evening when Tyler was also home. Ron had explained that he particularly enjoyed using white wives in front of their husbands, a fact the husbands seemed to enjoy as much as their wives, Tyler squarely among them. When Monica had expressed concern about hurting her husband's feelings, Tyler had immediately reassured her that she needn't worry. In fact, Tyler had conceded that nothing he had ever experienced came within shouting distance of how aroused he got watching his wife taking on her black lover, an admission Monica had shared with her sister, Elaine, and their mother.

Tyler had had to get used to Monica's easygoing and open attitude about their involvement in the lifestyle. She hid nothing from her sister and mother, and was increasingly open with their friends and coworkers. When Tyler had expressed reservations about his wife's candor, she'd declared that "There's absolutely nothing to be ashamed about. I'm incredibly lucky – I get all the black monster cock I can handle, and I have a loving husband who's amazingly supportive. I'm just blessed to have the best of both worlds, and I like to share my blessings with my family and friends, and let them know they can have it, too."

In that regard, Monica had no need to encourage her older sister to do likewise, since it had been Elaine who had first introduced them to the lifestyle. The sisters were plotting to introduce their mother to it as well. A petite, vivacious redhead, she shared their infectious good humor, impish sense of fun, and – Monica insisted – their interest in black men.

"She's always asking questions about it – what it's like, whether black guys are bigger and better in bed, how our husbands react – stuff like that," Monica had said. "A couple of weeks ago, she told us that she's made up her mind to try, but she's not really sure if Dad would be okay with it."

"Has he said anything about it one way or the other?" Tyler asked.

Monica blushed. "Dad told Mom that if Elaine and I were addicted to bbc, then it was good enough for her. He said he figured it was just a matter of time before she tried, so as far as he was concerned, the sooner the better."

She paused, seeming to struggle with her thoughts. Tyler waited for Monica to continue. "You remember when I went over a week ago? Dad pulled me aside and told me I should set Mom up with Ron. He made me promise to talk to him."

"What do you think about it?" Tyler said. "Could be really intense if you ask me, either good or bad."

"Ever since Ron started fucking Elaine, he's been after me to set him up with Mom. Calls it a white family 'trifecta,'" Monica replied. "Every time he talks about it, he says he wants to breed all three of us at the same time so we can walk around with swollen bellies and give birth to black babies together."

Tyler's cock tented his pants. He made no effort to hide his response. Monica laughed when she saw him. "I guess there's no need to ask what you think of that idea," she said, and kissed her husband. She squeezed his big cock through his pants. "Since Ron started fucking Elaine, he's also been talking to me and her about a threesome – Elaine, me, and Ron."

Tyler sat up. "Oh yeah? What do you think about that idea?" he asked.

Monica frowned. "Honestly, I don't know. It's not that I mind Ron fucking Elaine, not in the least. It's just . . ." Her thoughts trailed off.

"Just what?" Tyler probed. "Don't worry, I'm long since over being shocked."

His wife laughed at his comment. "I know you won't get shocked. I just don't know what I think about doing a three way with Elaine," she said. "I could handle being in the same bed and sharing Ron, but he's made it abundantly clear that he's going to insist on a full contact threesome." Monica looked at Tyler intently. "Elaine's my sister, Tyler. Full physical contact even with Ron there is really pushing the envelope out about as far as it can go."

"What does Elaine have to say about it?" he asked.

"You know Elaine," Monica said. "She's a stone freak. The kinkier it gets the more she likes it, and doing the nasty with her sister – and a hung black man – gets her motor running, big time. She's all for it." She paused, briefly, and then went on. "Elaine's been proselytizing about the virtues of black cock fucking to Mom for months, and she keeps saying that once Dad sees her fucking Ron their only regret will be waiting so long to go black."

With that, Monica had kissed her husband, turned out the light on the bed stand, and quickly fallen asleep, leaving Tyler to ponder the brief conversation. Despite Monica's alleged misgivings, he had no doubt that Ron would end up taking both sisters to bed together. Paul, Elaine's husband, had confirmed as much, acknowledging that his wife did whatever Ron wanted with little hesitation.

Tyler knew the same was true of his own wife – the black spade tattoo was one example; so were the silver barbells piercing her nipples and the similar bar vertically piercing her clitoris. Ron had simply "suggested" Monica get pierced and two days later she'd come home from the piercing parlor, proud of her new ornaments, just as she'd been delighted with her black spade tattoo.

Tyler shook his head. He loved his beautiful wife with all his heart and he knew she felt the same way. They were soul-mates. He delighted in pleasing her, in making her laugh; in holding her close while she slept. He'd never regretted a single moment they had shared together. And yet, and yet. And yet, notwithstanding his passionate devotion, he accepted her infatuation with black men as her primary sexual partners. Accepted? Hell, he embraced the lifestyle with as much enthusiasm as Monica. The truth for them was that being a black cock cuckold couple was a two-way street. It wasn't just that Monica clearly preferred Ron's monster cock. It was also that Tyler accepted how right it seemed for his tiny redheaded wife to prefer it.

For the two of them, there was a freely acknowledged admission of the sexual superiority of big black cock – or at least of the one belonging to Ron. Neither Tyler nor Monica subscribed to the extreme views of total racial superiority, but when it came to the relative excellence of hung black studs in the bedroom, there was just no denying it. Tyler was well endowed – very – and an attentive and generous lover. He'd never had any complaints about his performance, quite the opposite.

But when Monica had taken black men into their bedroom, all that had changed. This was an unassailable truth with Ron, whose effortless prowess with Tyler's wife was simply a fact. Sexually, Monica was completely under his sway. She simply climaxed more frequently and far more intensely with Ron than she had ever done with Tyler, and the more she did it, the more she wanted it. Ron was just that much better at fucking Monica, and Tyler accepted this without rancor. If Ron wanted Monica and Elaine together, that was fine with him.

As for pregnancy, well, why not? Their lifestyle was definitely not a secret, and in their social circles, couples seemed to fall into one of two categories: those who'd gone black, and those who were in the process of going black. He and Monica had always planned on having kids while they were young, anyway.

As for Elaine, her husband Paul had confided to Tyler that they were ready for it. "Elaine's only waiting to see what happens with Monica and her Mom. If they're both willing, we'll try to time it so it happens pretty much simultaneously," he'd said. "If not, we'll go it alone." Tyler was certain Elaine and Paul would definitely not be alone, it was simply a matter of timing. As far as Lisa, their mother, who knew? Ron could be very persuasive. Very persuasive indeed.

Unbeknownst to Tyler, Monica and Elaine had already set up an introductory meeting between Ron and their parents, scheduled that very afternoon. Both daughters accompanied their paramour to the family home for the meeting. Tyler had tagged along, but Paul – Elaine's husband – had opted out.

It was awkward at first. Lisa was anxious to meet the man who had cuckolded her sons-in-law. Her husband, Jack, poured drinks with a deliberately heavy hand, hoping the alcohol would undo the nervous tension. After a couple of drinks, the tension began to fade. "Good lord," Jack finally said, "it feels like we're meeting a future family member."

Ron smiled. "In a way, you are. And guess who's coming to dinner." The ensuing laughter finally broke the tension. "So, Jack, Lisa, what would you like to know? Ask me anything you want, you won't offend me."

"Ah, so, I guess you must be pretty experienced with white married couples," Jack said.

Ron nodded. "That I am. I've been bulling for white couples since I was in college. Older couples at first, but now I like to break in young marrieds. And the occasional first timers like you and Lisa," he said. "I only play with white married couples, and have done so from the start."

"Why's that?" Lisa asked. "I mean, isn't that kind of a limited field?"

The handsome black man shook his head. "Not at all. It's wide open and growing by leaps and bounds all the time. I never have to advertise my services – it's all referrals by word of mouth from satisfied couples like your girls and their husbands, and you can believe me when I tell you that my dance card is always full."

Jack took a long swallow of his drink. "What's in it for you? I mean, this isn't exactly a normal hobby, is it?"

Ron gave the older man a long, hard look. "This isn't a casual hobby at all. I take it very seriously. I keep myself in top shape and I work hard at it. I hit the gym six days a week, whether I feel like it or not. I watch what I eat, I don't smoke, and I drink in moderation. I do this so I can deliver what married white couples expect: a ripped, rock hard, razor sharp black experience that I can guarantee will take their wives to places they've never dreamed of."

He paused, then smiled and visibly relaxed. "Sorry about that. It can be hard meeting white couples' fantasies, so I have to work hard at it. No offense."

"None taken," Jack replied, and tipped his drink in salute.

Ron nodded back and continued. "'Normal' is a relative term. The fact that your lovely daughters are both happily married and both happy to have me take them in front of their husbands is outside the mainstream, but to them, it's become a 'normal' part of their lives. And from my experience, the lifestyle is becoming more in the mainstream every day." he said.

"Now as to what I get out of this, there isn't one simple answer. I like to think I'm in the business of marital fulfillment – helping white couples push the boundaries of their relationships to maximum satisfaction. I can pretty well guarantee that your wife has never, ever been filled, fucked, and satisfied like she will be with me." He smiled at Lisa. "If you have any doubts, just ask your daughters. Or better yet, ask their husbands." Monica and Elaine both giggled.

Ron continued. "So at least part of it is in deconstructing the traditional concept of marriage, and there's no more basic way of doing that than by bringing a huge black dick into the bedroom and into a white wife's pussy. It's marital liberation, and though it may seem like it's more for the wife than the husband, in my experience it's just as liberating for the men" he said. "Though the flip side of that is that I also get off taking white couples down to their most basic primal urges – letting the jungle rule of the alpha male usurp the conventions of marriage. You'll see what a total slut your wife can be – with the right guy, of course, and that guy happens to be me."

Jack swallowed. "What are your requirements?" he asked.

Ron smiled. "They're pretty straightforward. First and foremost, I only play with couples when the husband is fully aware and supportive. Second, I'm very selective about the wives I bed. Your girls are a great example: very pretty, very fit, and young. Third, once we start, there's no backing out. It doesn't matter if you think you might want to change your mind. Once you're both committed, Lisa's going to get the fucking of her life whether you have second thoughts or not. Fourth, you have to be present for at least the first couple of sessions. The girls and their husbands can watch, too, but that's optional. Oh – and you both shave yourselves bare and stay that way. Finally, I ride bareback – no condom. I'm tested regularly and like I said, I'm very selective about partners, so there's never been any cause for concern on that front," he concluded.

"Well, I guess Lisa and I have some talking to do," Jack said.

"No, we really don't, sweetie," Lisa said, smiling archly. "You know perfectly well that after we talked last night we both agreed to take the plunge if we liked Ron, and I definitely like what I see and hear. There's no backing out now."

Jack smiled uneasily, nodded, and then swallowed the rest of his drink. He crossed to the wet bar, added more ice to his glass, and poured another two fingers of single malt.

Lisa stood. "I'm going to take a shower." She looked at Ron. "I don't need to shave since I had a full Brazilian wax yesterday." She sashayed out of the living room and headed upstairs.

Tyler rose from his seat on the couch and started toward the front door. "Give me a call and I'll pick you up later," he said to Monica.

"Where do you think you're going?" his wife replied. "I think Mom wants an audience and you're part of the family."

Jack opened his mouth as if to protest, but thought better of it. "In for a penny, might as well be in for a pound," he said, and sat down.

The two girls excused themselves and headed upstairs to help their mother get ready for her adventure, leaving the three men sitting awkwardly in the living room. Tyler finally broke the silence. "Look, Jack, I'll leave if you want me to go. It's hard enough the first time without having an audience."

The older man shrugged. "It's okay. I guess the ladies are in charge, so let's just go with the flow and see how it works out." He turned to his son-in-law. "Don't you find it hard watching Monica making love to another man?" he asked.

Tyler shook his head. "It may sound hard to believe, but it's by far the hottest thing I've ever seen. It's kind of humiliating at first, but that's part of the arousal, too, and you get used to it. I wouldn't dream of asking Monica to stop, not that she'd even consider it. The only warning I can give you is that once you start down this path, you won't be coming back."

A moment later, Elaine came back downstairs. "Ready," was all she said, and turned around to head back to the bedroom. The three men followed her. Lisa lay on her side facing the door as the entered, her head propped up on her hand. She was naked.

Tyler looked at his mother-in-law closely. A redhead like her two daughters, Lisa was, at just forty, in great shape. Her hair was cut to shoulder length, framing her face, her dark green eyes gleaming brightly in the dim light. She had the same snub nose as the two girls, but her lips were fuller and her face slightly rounder. At five feet five inches, she was also taller than either Monica or Elaine, but weighed perhaps 115 pounds. Her small breasts, perhaps 32b, Tyler thought, showed little sag. Her stomach was admirably flat and toned, showing clear evidence of regular workouts. Her hips, though rounder than her daughters', were slender. All-in-all, Tyler thought, his mother-in-law was a knockout.

The girls had arranged four chairs next to the bed as a viewing platform, and Tyler sat in the one nearest the door, followed by Monica, then Elaine, and finally Jack. Ron stood at the end of the bed and slowly disrobed, his eyes on Lisa the entire time. When he reached his boxers, he slid them down his muscular legs slowly, teasing her. The boxers finally fell to the floor, and Lisa gasped.

"Oh my god, your cock's incredible! It's huge," she said, mesmerized by the smooth black snake that dangled in front of her. Without taking her eyes off Ron's cock, she reached out and took it carefully in her hand. "Good, lord, Jack. He's bigger soft than you are when you're completely hard."

Lisa, leaned forward and tentatively licked the head of the huge black cock, then opened her mouth and slipped the head in, swirling her tongue around the glans. After a few minutes, the cock began to swell, and Lisa slid more of it into her mouth and began slowly sliding up and down, taking as much as she could without hitting her gag reflex. Her eyes widened as she felt Ron becoming more erect.

Ron turned to Tyler and issued instructions. "Tyler, strip off and get over here," he said. When Tyler hesitated, Monica gave him a gentle shove. "You heard him, honey. Get naked."

Tyler stood and removed his clothes, revealing his own toned body and ample cock, already starting to stiffen. Then he crossed to the bed, uncertain what was next. Ron had Lisa sit on the edge of the bed, with her feet on the floor, while he stood next to the redhead, his cock at her mouth level. He motioned to Tyler to get down on all fours. "Get that pussy good and wet, cuck," he instructed.