A Black Man in a World of Young White Couples Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler did as he was told, moving forward until his mother-in-law's bare pussy was in front of his mouth. He started tonguing her clitoris and licking the already moist slit, reaching up to cup Lisa's buttocks in both hands and pull her forward. "That's it, baby," he heard his wife proclaim, "eat her pussy just like you do when you're sucking Ron's cum load out of mine."

Lisa groaned for the first time as her son-in-law's tonguing began to arouse her. At the same time, she held Ron's now-erect cock firmly by the base and, relaxing her jaw, slowly pumped her mouth up and down over the glistening shaft. Timing her down stroke with her breathing, she was able to take more and more of the huge cock into her mouth, and then slowly, carefully, down her throat. Run grunted as she worked. "Holy shit, look at Mom working that cock," she heard Elaine exclaim. "How much can she manage?"

For his part, Tyler was working his mouth and tongue up and down and over Lisa's pussy, now dripping wet with his saliva and her own lubrication. He could feel her tremble and shudder as his tongue worked into her, and knew she was aroused by his efforts. Though he could not see it, he could hear the wet sounds of his mother-in-law as she worked the huge black cock with her mouth.

Much though he was reluctant to, Ron knew he needed to slow Lisa down before she buried his cock completely down her throat and forced him to blow his load. He wanted it to go slower, but the woman was giving him one of the best blow jobs he'd ever had. He looked down at Tyler's head moving up and down between Lisa's legs. "Hey cuck," he said, "why don't you use something other than your mouth on your mother-in-law." When Tyler looked up in surprise, Ron said, "I want you to open her up with your cock. Fuck her."

Tyler didn't need a second invitation. He stood between Lisa's outstretched legs and positioned his big cock so the head was lined up with the opening of her now-soaked pussy. With a forward thrust he pushed into her. To his surprise, he slid his considerable length completely into her with one push. Lisa groaned and wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in as far as he could go as her son-in-law began to pump his big cock in and out of her.

Lisa looked over at her husband. Jack was watching intently, a dazed look on his face. "He's pretty big, sweetie," she said, "and he knows how to fuck." The she looked at Tyler. "Have you fucked Elaine, too?" she asked. He nodded. "Well, Jack," she said, "your son-in-law's fucked both of your daughters and now he's fucking me, too. Guess that really makes you a cuckold," she laughed, and then moaned loudly as Tyler's big cock pumped into her.

"Whooo Hoooo, sweetie!" Monica yelled in encouragement. "You better fuck my mom real good. Go get that sweet pussy!"

Ron looked at Monica. "Why don't you use that mouth of yours over here instead of running it off?" he said. The petite redhead chuckled, walked over to the black man, dropped to her knees and took his huge cock into her mouth, sucking it enthusiastically.

Jack's head was spinning. First he'd seen his beautiful wife suck a huge black cock down her throat. Now he was seeing his son-in-law pounding his big cock into his wife's pussy, while his youngest daughter was enthusiastically kneeling next to her husband and blowing the black bull. Never in his wildest imaginings had he ever contemplated such a scenario. He stared in appalled fascination and then realized his own erection was tenting his pants.

Tyler had grabbed Lisa's butt and was pounding her as hard as he could. He could feel her pussy getting wetter and hotter as he did so, and her groans and moans were coming regularly. He looked to his right, where his own wife was greedily sucking on Ron's huge black cock. As he did so, he realized that the black bull had, sexually at least, taken over the entire family – both daughters and their mother – and had in the process turned all three husbands into willing cuckolds. It was mind-boggling. It was also incredibly hot.

Suddenly, he felt Lisa's pussy clamp down on his cock, hard, squeezing him like a velvet vice grip. "Cumming, I'm cumming," she groaned and he found he could hold back no more. With a long moan of his own he buried his cock to the hilt and shot spurt after spurt of his hot seed deep into his mother-in-law's womb as she clutched him tight.

His climax complete, Tyler withdrew slowly from Lisa's pussy. Instinctively, she rolled her hips up so as to keep his cum inside her. Tyler sat on the floor, his back to the bed, as he caught his breath. As he did so, Monica led Ron by his cock so that he was between her mother's legs. Then she reached forward with her left hand and, using her thumb and forefinger, spread Lisa's pussy lips apart, while guiding Ron's massive cock into the opening. Lisa gasped as she felt herself stretch like never before and the monster cock, aided by the copious amount of Tyler's cum, begin to push into her.

Monica dropped to her knees in front of Tyler, and took his still stiff cock into her mouth, tasting the mix of semen and pussy juice that coated her husband. As she sucked, his cock became fully erect once more. She paused and stripped, straddling her husband so that she rode him facing away, and began moving up and down on his big erection, giving her father and Elaine a clear view as she rode.

Above them on the bed, Ron was still easing his massive black cock into Lisa's pussy. The MILF gave little gasps of pleasure as the invader pushed ever deeper, stretching her slowly and filling her as she had never been filled before. She had her legs open and up, with her heels just touching the handsome man's shoulders, trying to open herself to help him mount her completely. Ron began to slide his cock out and then back into her in a slow and careful motion, trying not to force the issue. As he did so, Lisa at last began to relax enough to take him, and with a grunt he pushed his entire massive length into her now-engorged pussy.

"Oh, fuck, baby, fill me up with your incredible black cock!" Lisa panted. "I've never felt anything like this in my life. No wonder my girls are total sluts for your bull cock!"

She began to fuck the muscular stud back, feeling her pussy stretching even more, all the while conscious that her husband's gaze was riveted on the spectacle unfolding in front of him. With the suddenness of a lightning strike, Lisa felt her pussy spasm as an orgasm slammed through her.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming!" she wailed, and felt her climax ripple up her spine and back again. It seemed to go on and on. Even as she climaxed, her lover picked her up and sat down on the edge of the bed. Then, her orgasm over, he gently turned her on his cock until she was riding him while she faced her husband.

At the same time, Tyler picked up Monica and sat on the edge of the bed next to Lisa. Jack watched, slack-jawed, as his wife and daughter brazenly fucked their men in front of him. Elaine stood up and began to strip. In a moment, she stood naked and then crossed to the bed and dropped to her knees in front of her sister and brother-in-law. As Jack watched in complete astonishment, she leaned forward and, pressing her mouth to Monica's pussy, began to lick her sister's clitoris. Monica gasped, then groaned and closed her eyes, reaching forward to put her right hand on the back of Elaine's head, pressing her older sister's mouth closer still, feeling the tongue flicking quickly across her now engorged clitoris.

Lisa groaned loudly and leaned back against Ron as his thick cock stretched her to her limits. He cupped her buttocks in support as she rode up and down, her pussy squelching as she did so. Fuller now than she had ever been in her entire life, she abandoned herself to her lust, fucking Ron like she was a porn star filming a video.

She turned and looked to her right where her youngest daughter was in an identical position, riding Tyler's cock. Instead of being shocked by the sight of her older girl going down on her younger sister, she felt a thrill of perverse enjoyment run through her. Ron had managed to break down their family conventions in their entirety, and the possibilities were limited only by their imaginations. From what she could see, her girls were very imaginative. So, she knew, was she.

Lisa gasped as she felt another orgasm begin to travel up her spin. This one seemed to unroll like thunder, crashing up and down and driving her to pound Ron's cock into her pussy even harder. She began to grunt as she felt her vaginal muscles contract, pulling the big black pole still deeper inside her. She looked at her husband from under lust-lidded eyes.

"Look at me, Jack. I'm cumming again on Ron's huge black cock. I fucking love his dick, baby. Now I see why our girls went black and aren't going back, and I'm not going back, either!" With that, she gave herself over completely to her orgasm, shaking and shuddering on the beautiful black cock that was driving her to new heights of ecstasy.

Next to her, Monica began to gasp and moan, and she knew her daughter was about to join her in orgasm. As if in answer, Monica groaned aloud. "Fuck, oh god, eat my hot cunt, you little slut. I can't believe you're actually sucking my pussy and it feels so goddam good. I'm fucking cumming so hard . . . " she wailed, as her orgasm slammed into her.

When at last she came down from high, she gently slipped her husband's cock out of her pussy and held it out for her sister. Elaine needed no encouragement, climbing onto the bed and straddling her brother-in-law's cock just as her sister had done. In one motion, she buried his cock to the hilt, turned to her sister and pulled the younger girl to her knees. Monica never hesitated, burying her face between Elaine's legs and eagerly licking the wet pussy while her sister rode Tyler's cock.

Elaine chuckled. "I knew you'd do it, it was just a matter of time," she said.

Next to Elaine, Ron had changed position, putting Lisa on her knees so she was still looking at her husband, then mounted her from behind. Restraint was gone. It was clear the pretty MILF could take his cock pretty easily, though he took care not to be too rough with his cock. He knew his own orgasm was approaching, and he slapped the redhead's ass lightly, grabbed her hair in his right hand, and pulled her head back toward him. Lisa groaned in response.

"You like that, baby? You like it a little rough?" he asked.

"Yessssss," she hissed in response. "Fuck me hard baby, and treat me like the married white slut I am."

Ron pumped into her harder, holding her hair with one hand and slapping her ass, hard, with the other. Lisa groaned when she slapped her, so he did it again, and then a third time. Each time he did it, she pumped back harder against his cock.

"You like my big black cock, don't you, baby," he said, pulling her head back toward him. It wasn't a question.

Lisa moaned. "I love your huge black dick. Fill my pussy up with cum, just like you've done to my two girls, and show my cuckold husband what a real man's cock can do to a married wife's pussy." She looked across at Jack. "Oh, baby, I'm so glad you wanted to get cucked by a big black dick. Ron's the best fuck I've ever had, and Tyler was damn good, too. You better get used to my pussy being used by other men," she giggled. "I guess it must run in the family."

Elaine felt her own orgasm starting, spurred on by her sister's agile tongue and her brother-in-law's big cock as it pumped in and out of her while she rode. She grabbed Monica's head and ground it harder still into her crotch and began to cum. As her pussy spasmed on Tyler's cock, she felt it grow harder and hotter and begin to spurt wildly into her.

At last, the two of them stopped moving, and Elaine lay back, spent, on top of her brother-in-law. His erection slowly diminished and his cock shrank, finally slipping out of her well-fucked pussy. Tyler scooted out from under her, and she lay on the edge of the bed, with her legs spread apart and her feet dangling down. Her pussy gaped open, and she felt Tyler's sperm begin to slip toward the opening. Monica never hesitated, leaning forward and burying her face in Elaine's pussy once more, eagerly slurping her husband's semen out of her sister's sloppy wetness. When she was done, she leaned over the bed, bent down to Elaine's face, and kissed her full on the lips. As she did so, Monica's lips parted, and the mouthful of hot cum slid into Elaine's mouth, as they kissed each other wetly.

Spurred on by the brazen display the two sisters were putting on, Ron felt his cock harden still more, and knew he was about to climax. At the same time, Lisa's pussy began clamping spasmodically as yet another orgasm ripped through her, and she started grunting in pleasure. Ron thrust himself as deeply into her as he could reach and started spurting.

"Oh, god, Jack – I can feel Ron's huge black cock squirting in me like a fire hose. It's amazing!" she cried out, as jet after jet of hot semen gushed into her. There was so much of it that it began overflowing and running down her thighs. Ron awkwardly turned her around so her pussy was facing her husband, and then slowly withdrew his massive cock. Jack sat, stunned, as his wife's pussy gaped open obscenely and gobs of thick white sperm spilled out and dripped onto the bedspread.

"What are you waiting for, daddy?" Elaine asked. "All the cuckolds in this family clean up our pussies once Ron's finished cumming in them, and you're not going to be an exception. Now get over hear and start eating all that cum before it's wasted."

As if in a trance, Jack crossed to the bed, sank to his knees, and lowered his mouth to his wife's sloppy pussy. The whole family indeed. Changed forever, and who knew what perverse pleasures lay ahead?

As he licked and cleaned, he realized that Ron had moved to the other side of the bed, where his daughters were. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see that Monica was already busily sucking on the massive black dick, which looked as hard as it had been when the bull had first mounted Lisa. Ron had Tyler lie on his back, with his head just at the edge of the bed, and then had Monica straddle her husband in a sixty-nine.

Elaine propped up Tyler's head with a pillow so he was close to his wife's bare pussy, held her sister open, and guided Ron's big cock into her younger sister's opening. The big man pushed forward, burying his length inside Monica, who groaned loudly as he did so as her husband began earnestly licking her clitoris from below, while the dark black cock pumped slowly in and out. At the same time, Monica began to suck Tyler's erect cock, swallowing as much as she was able.

Jack realized he'd pretty well emptied his wife's pussy of sperm, and leaned up and kissed her, allowing the copious cum load to run down into her open mouth. Lisa made little mewling noises in her throat as she swallowed.

"Get naked," she whispered to her husband, who stood and stripped quickly, sitting next to her on the bed. His wife began to slowly stroke his painfully hard cock. "Poor baby needs some relief," she said.

Jack's cock was by no means small, measuring a good eight and a half inches when fully erect. He heard a giggle to his right and realized Elaine was standing next to them. "My goodness, daddy," she said, "I had no idea you were so well equipped. You certainly make Paul look small in comparison. Mom, I'm jealous of you," she giggled again.

Lisa jiggled Jack's cock at her daughter. "Then help yourself, sweetie," she said, her voice thick with lust.

Elaine hesitated. "I don't know . . ." she said, her voice trailing off.

"Oh for heaven's sake, Elaine," Lisa said. "You and Monica both cuckold your husbands with that immense black cock that's pounding your sister's pussy right over there, while her own husband is licking her. You've watched your brother-in-law fuck my pussy and cum in it and you've watched me go black. And to top it all off, both you and your sister were happily eating each other's pussies without batting an eyelash. So drop the demure act and give your poor father some relief."

Without further argument, Elaine clambered on the bed, took Jack's hard cock in hand, and straddled him, guiding him into her wet pussy as she did so. She pushed down and felt him slide into her in one easy stroke. She grunted as she ground herself down against his pelvis and began to slide back and forth on his cock. "Feels good," she said, and closed her eyes, giving herself over to the sensations.

Uncertain what to do, Jack tentatively put his hands on Elaine's hips and pushed her down, helping her move back and forth. Elaine moaned and leaned forward.

"Don't be shy, daddy," she said, "we've already crossed the threshold, so you might as well fuck me good and hard. I'm just sorry Paul isn't here so he can watch you cuckold him."

With that, Jack started pumping harder into Elaine's now wet pussy. His head was spinning. He couldn't believe what he'd seen and now done in a single afternoon, but it was far too late to stop now. Elaine was right – their entire family had crossed over all boundaries and entered the realm of the perverse. And, he had to admit, Elaine felt absolutely wonderful as she rode his hard cock.

Across the bed, Ron was pretty well pounding Monica's pussy, while Tyler licked and slurped as best he could on his wife's stiff little clit. It didn't take long for the little redhead to reach her limit, and with loud moans and groans she came hard on the monster cock that was stretching her. She gamely tried to suck her husband's big cock, but when Ron thrust forward, Monica nearly choked as Tyler's cocked was forced down her throat. Still she kept at it and could feel her husband getting harder and harder as he became more aroused. Monica looked toward the other side of the bed. The sight of her older sister riding their father's hard cock filled her with lust, and she knew it wouldn't be long before she'd fucked her dad as well.

Monica shivered as she realized there wasn't the slightest doubt at all that Ron would impregnate all three of the women in her family. They were all fertile and, she suspected, all eager to feel their bellies swell. Once they quit taking birth control and got their cycles in sync, she expected Ron's massive black cock and huge loads of cum would make short work of it. They'd be the scandal of the neighborhood, and she didn't care a bit. In fact, the idea gave her a thrill. It would be good advertising for other white couples, and she suspected more than a few would take the black cock plunge. Good, the more the better, as far as she was concerned. The thought abruptly gave way to an orgasm, and she ground her pussy down on her husband's face as she shuddered and jerked, feeling Ron swelling inside her as she moved.

Things were going even better than Ron had planned. He'd already taken all three of the women in the family in front of their respective husbands. He was still surprised by how readily these white guys gave up their wives to black men, and how easily they seemed to make the transition to the cuckolding lifestyle, but no matter – it was enough that they appeared to enjoy it. Better still, he hadn't even had to persuade the two sisters to get intimate with each other. They'd been only too happy to go down on each other and had obviously enjoyed the experience. And then there was Elaine, bouncing around happily on her daddy's cock. Told to do it, no less, by her mother. Man, the women in this family were just out there, and that was fine with him.

The big black man was nearing his own climax as he pumped the petite redhead's pussy, and he could tell from the vaginal squeezes she was close to another orgasm herself. As Ron thrust into her, Monica's muffled moans grew louder and louder until she started shaking and shuddering and he could feel her squeezing his cock rhythmically. It was enough to send him over the edge, and he shoved himself in as far as he could go and spurted into the lovely redhead's pussy again and again.