A Black Night in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Carl had first kissed Charley she'd been leaning against the wall so when she was in his arms she was slightly side onto him. Her leg that was nearest to him was in front of her other one. This meant that as they kissed the base of Carl's stomach was pressed firmly against the curve of her tight bum. And of course as he'd fucked her mouth with his tongue so he'd thrust his stomach against that lovely round mound. It was the combination of the amazing things he did with his tongue and mouth and the more obvious, but nevertheless exciting, movements of his loins that had given Charley this new experience.

"Phew," she muttered looking right into his eyes when they broke for breath.

He smiled his eyes sparkling as he whispered, "I assume it's Ok to kiss."

Charley laughed back, "that's what that was was it? A kiss?"

For a moment she saw his eyes flicker with doubt as he struggled with the British sense of irony in the question. "It was Ok though wasn't it Charley?"

"Yes of course silly it's just that I've never been kissed like that before."

"Not many women have it's a particularly Harlem thing."

They were still standing together with Charley pressed into the corner between the bar and the wall her arms around his neck his round her waist. His body felt good against hers. It was firm and muscular where it should be and soft and yielding where appropriate. He was much taller than her five feet six inches and her 120 pound body seemed miniscule against his huge frame.

Charley could feel his breath on her cheek and she could smell his aftershave. His arms around her felt strong and reassuring. Where her shoulder and arm were squashed against his broad chest she could feel his taughtness and strength and where his stomach was pressed against her bottom she could feel his bulge. His erection, if he had one, had clearly not straightened out and may, she thought, have been caught up in his boxers and the tail of his shirt. They stayed like that for a few moment merely staring into each others eyes as Charley fully took in the amazing kiss they'd just had.

"You are very beautiful Charley," Carl whispered as he softly kissed her lips.

"And you are very handsome Carl," she replied running her fingers through his short crinkly hair.

His hand slid from around her waist and came up her front to the top button of her white trouser suit. Holding the button he looked right into her eyes. She could see a twinkling in them as he whispered.

"Is this Ok Charley?"

She smiled back. "Please be my guest."

Pressed close together they both looked down as Carl slowly, one by one, undid the four buttons of the white, Armani, pure silk jacket. He didn't pull it apart at first but merely left it in place as they continued looking into each others eyes. Somehow this delay made the undressing of her seem so much more exciting.

Charley was now totally into the role of a lover and being a client of Carl was the furthest thing from her mind. She took the lapel of the jacket in her hand and pulling gently at it said.

"Is this what you want Carl? Are these what you want?" As she muttered that so she pulled the coat slowly open.

"Yes," he murmured, quite thickly, Charley thought. "Yes Charley, yes they are what I want."

Charley had small breasts. No more than 33 0r 4 B on a good day. But they were nicely shaped and she had prominent, dazzlingly pink, very pointed nipples with surprisingly large areola. Her body was pale. Her skin was very white for she hadn't had a sun holiday for two years and she didn't believe in using sunbeds.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm that's exactly what I want and exactly as I imagined them Charley," he said one hand reaching up and cupping her breast. "You have lovely breasts."

They kissed again as his fingers flittered over the bare skin above the bra before slowly sliding inside it. A new lover's first touch of her bare breasts was always a very special time for Charley for she seemed to gain so much pleasure from it. Her arms went more firmly around his neck as she ground her lips against his. He once again made that shape with his tongue and as he eased both of her breasts out from her bra and pinched her nipples so once more he simulated the fucking movement with his mouth and tongue and the thrusting of his bulge on the cheek of her bottom.

As they kissed Carl slowly slipped the jacket from her. As they kissed deeper and deeper so Charley felt his fingers undoing the clasp of her bra. She took her arms from around his shoulders so he could remove it completely.

"You look fantastic Charley," Carl breathed his hand running across her breasts.

She reached up and with fumbling fingers managed to struggle the buttons on his white shirt undone. Pushing that open she gazed at the lightly, haired black skin of his muscular chest. She ran her hands over it feeling little shudders run through her as her fingertips reacted to the magical feelings.

"And so do you Carl, and so do you."

His shirt fell to the floor to join her Armani jacket and bra.

To an onlooker the vision created by them would have been so erotic. His broad, black chest against the whiteness of her back and pink tipped breasts. His black trousers and her very white tight pants contrasted so keenly. He had one black leg between her white legs. Hers were squeezing his. His was pushing upwards. His thigh was between hers. The top of his thigh was pressing against her. She was pressing down on the muscular leg covered by the thin material. His leg was arousing the lips of her pussy and were stimulating her clitoris. Their kissing was deeper and more energetic as he slid his thigh muscle in and out of her legs. It was just as though she was being fucked again.

"Oh shit Carl, oh my God," she moaned as again and again he ran his strong muscle right along the soaked lips of her pussy under the crotch of her white Armani trousers.

"Do you want to cum?" He whispered. "Do you want me to make you cum with my leg Charley? Make you cum with that as I nearly did with my tongue. Do you"?

"Yes Carl, yes. Make me cum, make me cum," she whined hating herself for being so weak-willed but needing and wanting the sexual relief so badly.

Carl pressed more firmly as Charley opened her leg a little more to give him easier access to her most sensitive of places. The pressure and the energy that came from his long, strong thigh muscle covered only by the thin material felt so good to Charley. Any minor inhibitions she may have had at this rather unorthodox lovemaking quickly vanished as she felt the muscles, tendons and leaders in his leg rubbing against her pussy. She wrapped her legs tightly around his and met him thrust with thrust and surge with surge.

"Oh God," she cried out as he pushed her forward. He kept pushing until her chest was flattened on the bar. The cold of the marble sent a shock through her as her breasts were completely squashed. Her bum was in the air and her legs were locked around his as they both of them pumped away.

Carl's hand was, rather roughly, holding the back of Charley's neck keeping her in place as they performed this amazing non penetrative sex. But now of course he was almost completely behind her his thigh pressed deeply between hers, hers gripping him tightly. He reached down and fiddled with his pants and shirt so that his now half erect cock reared up his stomach.

He was very aware what most of these white chicks wanted and what they were interested in from black guys like him. After all he'd made a very lucrative career through having a big dick and knowing how to make best use of it. Pressing himself forward a little more Charley at first felt his leg go further between hers and that sent even more tremors through her. But then he pressed his belly forward so that his still softish length nestled along the slightly opened cheeks of her bum outside the thin, white, tightly stretched material and up further and further to nearly her waist.

"Jesus Chris," she moaned as her body reacted to the slight implications of forceful sex of his hand holding the back of her neck causing her breasts to be flattened on the marble. "Oh fucking hell," she went on at the twin sensations of his leg between hers and his erection along her bottom.

He leaned forward and kissed her as best he could with her laid out and helpless like that. His hand reached round her and found her clitoris inside the silk trousers. Nice as it usually is to have a man roll that around Charley needed no more stimulation to that Carl was already providing.

"Just make me cum Carl, just make me cum now please, please," she whined not really liking to be quite so subservient for she was a little bit of a dominator usually.

As he thrust harder so she squeezed just that little bit more to do the trick. And like that bent over the bar, her breasts flattened, her trousers still on, her thighs clamped round his leg Charley had her first orgasm with a black guy and boy was it great.

Slowly they extricated themselves from the rather complicated embrace.

"OK Charley?"

"Mmmm, very nice, not a bad start. Like a drink?"

Charley poured them both a glass of white wine and they sat down on a sofa with some distance between them. Although she was naked above the waist, as indeed Carl was as well, she didn't look or act at all self-consciously. She was comfortable with her body. It was slim with muscles that were well formed from the regular work outs she did in the executive gyms the bank provided in all their locations. But she was by no means muscular and she had the necessary curves for her figure to be feminine and sufficiently rounded so that her bum and hips always looked good in tight clothing.

"How long you been doing this?" she asked turning and looking along the sofa at him.

"Two and a bit years now, I love it."

Charley smiled, "must be some men's dream job really I suppose."

"Yes I suppose it can be but it does have its downsides you know."

"Really?" Charley asked raising her eyebrows as she watched his eyes roam over her breasts.

"Yes, you have to remember Charley that few clients are like you?"

"How d'ya mean?"

"Well you're young, beautiful and with a figure to die for to start with," he replied his eyes once more roaming over her body. As they focused on her breasts she could feel herself getting aroused again and she knew for sure that her nipples would be hardening under his gaze.

"What most are old, fat and ugly are they?" she smiled?

"Usually at least one if not two of those yes," Carl beamed back his whole face lighting up when he smiled.

Letting her gaze alternate from his deep brown eyes to his broad, muscular chest and, quite pointedly she knew, down to the massive bulge in his trousers Charley said across the rim of the glass from which she'd just sipped some wine, "Mmmmmm what a waste Carl, what a waste."

Both naked above the waist they sat there staring at each other for a moment or two. Charley ran her tongue around the rim of her glass as Carl's gaze moved from her eyes to her breasts and back again.

Quite softly with her eyes lowered, just as Princess Di used to do, Charley said. "Well I think it's a waste, but I don't know for sure do I?"

He smiled. "Well you've had a starter and you seemed to like that."

"Oh yes that was fine but I haven't, as they say, have I Carl, yet seen what I'm buying have I?" Charley muttered unusually getting her words a little mixed up.

She saw a frown knit across his brow as he tried to work out what she meant from the jumbled double negatives. As it registered, though, the puzzled look was replaced by that broad, dazzling smile that Charley so liked.

"Oh yes I see what you mean," he said leaning forward and resting his hand on her wrist as he stared into her eyes. "I guess you haven't yet inspected the goods though you did feel them didn't you Charley?"

The simple exchange was strangely very erotic. To be sitting topless with a man she was paying for, after he'd just given her a splendid climax with his leg, talking about his body in general and his manhood in particular, in quite matter of fact terms seemed odd but hugely exciting, They both knew full well that she could just as easily told him to strip off and by the terms of their agreement he would have complied. But to be dancing around the subject as she in pretence tried to cajole him into it was far more part of the scenario she preferred with her escorts.

"Mmmmm, yes I did but feel isn't all you know?" she smiled, "I need to use my other senses as well."

"And they are what, sight?" Carl said standing up.

"Yes of course," Charley breathed as her eyes locked onto the awesome bulge in the front of his thin, loose trousers.

"And I assume touch," he went on moving closer to her and taking her hand in his."

Her heart was pounding as she watched him moving her hand so that it hovered over the bulge.

"Sight," he whispered, then paused as slowly he pressed her hand against the bulge adding as she felt him, "and touch."

He wasn't erect was the first message that was transmitted from her fingers to her brain. He stood before her looking down at her beautifully manicured, white varnished fingernails as they slowly investigated the mass of his manhood and balls all bundled up inside his boxers. Almost panting Charley ran her fingers along its length and around its girth inside the thin material. "My God," she thought, "he's huge and not even erect yet."

They were like that for a few of moments. The sheer brazen confidence he had impressed and excited Charley. The fact that he could stand next to her and let her fondle his most male place without a shadow of nerves and, more amazingly, without getting fully hard excited and surprised her. Normally she was so in control of her lovemaking but not with this man she was learning.

"Well?" she heard him ask.

"Well what?" she replied looking up her fingers lightly wrapped around him.

"To your liking ma'am?"

She smiled up at him. "Yes getting that way."

"Then perhaps madam should fully unwrap the goods and try her other sense."

"What, what do you mean?"

"Well there's one left isn't there? Taste."

That made Charley smile. "Mmmmm what a good idea."

"I'm pleased you like it Charley," Carl said fairly thickly. "Why not unwrap the goods?"

With one hand pressing lightly against the mass of flesh Charley lifted her other hand and found the buckle of his belt. As she undid that so Carl's hands rested on her dark, short hair and he ran his fingers through it. Occasionally glancing up and catching his eye and exchanging small grins she undid the belt and the button at the top of his fly. Her hands were actually shaking as she went to grip the zip. She found it difficult to grip it at first but then managed it and slowly she slid it down. She looked up at him as between them they pushed his trousers down and off.

"Allow me," Carl said smiling and moving away a bit as he quickly pulled his black socks off, "such an embarrassing sight I always think don't you, a nearly naked man with his socks on? Like a third rate porn movie."

As Charley smiled at his apt remark Carl returned to the position just in front of her. Now just in his white boxers that she noted were impressively silk, she ran both of her hands across him loving the feel of his genitalia beneath the thin material that was now all that was separating her hands from him. She couldn't though understand that despite all of this he was still by no means fully hard. "But never mind," she thought he still felt lovely and big.

Carl's hands were now gripping her head more tightly. They were holding it round the back. They were pulling on it, suggestively, invitingly, encouragingly.

It seemed the most perfect thing to do. At that moment it struck Charley as being the most appropriate gesture she could make, the most desirable and exciting action she could take. Letting her head respond to the pressure her face moved forward. Slowly but purposefully Carl's hands encouraged her nearer and nearer to him. Nearer to the silk of his boxers, nearer to his midriff and nearer and nearer to his huge, still nearly flaccid cock.

And then she was there. Then her head was at its destination. Yes, then Charley's face was pressing against the semi-hardness of Carl's manhood. She squirmed her cheek against it reveling in the warmth, energy and vitality it projected through the lustrous material. It felt glorious to her and wonderful to him.

But she wanted more, needed more had to have more. She'd come this far and now she had to finish this off. Charley slid her hands around Carl's trim, firm waist and into the elastic of his boxers as his hands gripped her head quite strongly. She pulled downwards as he eased himself back a fraction. The material just seemed to whoosh down his hips, down his groins, down his loins and down his taught, flat belly.

And then amazingly, wondrously and so magnificently there he was in all his glorious, black nakedness just inches from her face. She could almost feel the heat that the awesomely large cock was generating.

"Oh my God," she sobbed taking the semi hard flesh in her hands.

It felt incredible and looked wonderful as she rubbed her cheek against its length and girth. Although Charley was extremely aroused her analytical banker's mind couldn't shut off completely. She could see that even in this state it was over eight inches long and about six inches round and having read somewhere about the average rate of growth of erections she realised that when full it should be over ten inches long and maybe seven inches in diameter. She shuddered at the thought of it penetrating her but despite that she found her lips against it kissing it.

"Yes Charley use the last sense on me," Carl was saying softly, "taste me Charley, taste me."

"Yes Carl, let me, let me," she stuttered, "let me taste you."

Charley ran her tongue along it from the slightly hairy base where it emerged from the massive sack containing his balls to its very tip where the uncircumcised skin was still covering the bulbous head. Cupping that sack in her hand and rolling his balls gently together she licked up and down and round and round the now, she noted thankfully, growing cock in her hands.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm," she heard Carl sigh. "Oh man that's good so good."

And Charley wanted to be good. She prided herself on giving very good head for, quite frankly, she just loved doing it. As a consequence she felt she was enthusiastic and creative when with the right man with the right sort of equipment. And Carl well qualified on both of those criteria.

Still sitting on the sofa clad in her white, silk, Armani trousers with the now fully naked Carl standing between her widely opened legs Charley stroked and licked, caressed and kissed and rubbed and sucked along every inch of this awesome phallus. And as she did so it grew. It grew in length and girth until she knew it would grow no more for it surely could get no harder than the rigid mass she was now holding.

"It's gorgeous," she breathed momentarily looking up and catching his gaze.

He smiled and said, "I'm pleased you like it Charley for it's yours to do with as you wish."

Charley knew in the etiquette of the escort business that the men never asked the women to provide oral as, equally, they always asked before giving it. But Carl was clearly implying that he'd like her to go further if she wanted.

She smiled and sat upright pulling him towards her and pressing him between her breasts. "Anything?" she said.

"Yes of course anything you desire Charley."

He was actually a little too tall to stand with his cock between her breasts while she sat so Charley wiggled her way into a kneeling position on the sofa and that was the perfect height. Pushing her small, but adequate for this job, boobs together she wrapped them around the rod of black, rigid and, almost, pulsating flesh.