A Black Roundabout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa surrendered her life to the masterful boy on top of her, up on his elbows he hit her with everything he had, it was too much for her, the big weighty piece of meat was devastating her wonderfully. He kissed her and loved her, he dominated her totally. Creasing her with hard heavy thrusts, small gentle ones, hard hitting slow ones, it got to the stage where she just didn't know what he was going to do to her. He chewed her nipples, sucked them, and gave her huge hickeys on her neck, shoulders and chest.

He was not only making her his, he was marking her as his, something her husband would have to put up with, like it or not, and if he didn't like it, then he would be dealt with by his best friend, who was gay, and of course black. Timmy boy would get blacked too.

He spent 35 minutes in Lisa this time ending with him dumping another load of potent cum into her receptive womb. Tim was aghast, but he had no way of stopping him, and no way of reminding his wife of her potential predicament. He eventually fell away, pulled his beautiful teacher to him and told her to sleep, "We have a lot more to get through by Sunday afternoon," he told her.

Lisa fell in to a deep sleep, as did Jake, when he opened his eyes it was dark outside, he glanced at the clock, it was 4am. He heard Timmy boy snoring softly. It was how he thought of the idiotic wimpy man, how could he have given up his wife, or allowed her to give herself up like this, to him, a black teenager, her pupil. And he knew the stockroom would be kept busy after school a lot now. And he was going to keep her for himself, she was his.

Then he thought of his sister, he had tried many times to seduce her, after he had got his mother to play. Which was the main reason he had convinced her that it would be better for him and Shannon to have a place nearer school, because it would mean he and his mother would have a lot more time for each other, if he were to visit her on his own. His mother got used to the idea very quickly knowing she would have her baby back in her often.

But, he thought, if he let her have some fun with his teacher, maybe Shan would relent, though he doubted it, Shan really was a woman's woman, and had no interest in men whatsoever. He had even wondered if she had got closer than she was to their mother too, but he didn't know at all.

He slowly rolled Lisa on to her tummy, pretending he was asleep, when she was fully flat down, face turned to one side he got over her, and sank his thick long tool deep into her. This brought her awake double quick, she moaned.

"Oh Jesus Jake, please, go easy," she pleaded quietly, "I'm sore and I feel as if I have had a palm tree in me." He did go easy, and his gentle fucking soon had her ringing the bells of joy. The squeaking of the bed, the grunts from her, heavy breathing, all combined to bring her husband awake. He could see in the darkness Jakes ass was lifting and dropping, then he saw the soles of Lisa's feet, they were upside down.

He could only imagine what was happening, he knew he wasn't in her ass, Lisa would never let him in there, in eight years of marriage he had never managed it, not once. Lisa's breath was becoming ragged, he could hear it, he could hear Jake's too, he was giving her a hump and a half, he thought. Tim looked down, he was hard again. "How can this be," he thought wanly, "he is screwing my beautiful sexy wife, I'm tied to this chair, and I've got a hard on because of it. Do I really enjoy seeing her get it like that from this black boy?"

He had Jake's huge cock on his mind; he had seen it first hand, about 8" long, a damn sight thicker than his, it was thick at the base, had a slight upward curve, and tapering slightly toward the top, then billowing out to the ridge of the big bulbous head. No wonder Lisa had given into it, and him. She was the sexiest woman he had ever met, it had been happy days when he married her, over the years he had just about kept up with her sex drive, although on occasions he had let her down.

But now she was elsewhere, she was in the room with her husband, but she wasn't with him in any shape or form. Jake had got her, he knew that. Her selection had been spot on, big powerful, brave, and confidant had been added to his attributes. Jake was a great good looking black boy, she hadn't known if he had a prick to match until she saw it, and when she day, she knew she had picked correctly.

She was triumphant in her desire for this, but her triumph was only that, Jake was the victor, he was the winner here, he had got her, he was going to keep her. That thought had again briefly entered her head, he had said it a couple of times, she had told him it was a one off thing, now she was thinking differently.

She had played the scene in her head, Jake would have her in front of her shackled husband, he made to watch as she was battered with his wonderful large black cock. Her husband made to witness every second of it. But his cock was a snake, it was a black anaconda. And Lisa was in the throes right now of having the breath squeezed from her, before she was crushed and eaten by it.

Lisa was too far gone in her arousal, her knees could not have been any further apart, forced there simply by the pussy splitting slab of black meat in her. Her climaxes were washing her away, her moans were loud and long, her squeaky begging ignored by the boy above her. That's when Jake pulled out and sank into her ass. Her scream rented the air, it shook her husband, Tim saw her feet lift, kick, and wiggle.

"What has he done?" her husband thought, then he knew, he was in her ass! Jake was in her ass, Lisa cried out, it was unintelligible, garbled, it made no sense, all he could hear was her wailing, her crying, her sobs. And he could see Jake's ass rising and falling as he took the man's wife completely.

Jake was having her how he wanted, he wasn't going to ask her for anything, he would take it and her. He knew it had to be hurting, his mother had been the same, but she got used to it in the end, and now she liked it, he was sure his beautiful teacher would be the same. He got his hand under her and searched for her clit, his mother had taught him this little trick.

It quietened Lisa a little, then her mind slowly drifted to the pleasure she was receiving there. The pain in her ass lessened as the pleasure increased, then there was a first soft moan, the black log, and his insistent fingers were working, they were joining hands in Lisa's defeat. Jake pressed home all the way into Lisa's open ass, then held still, but his fingers were at work. Lisa had and orgasm.

The fingers were a real irritation, she wanted him to stop, but was in mortal fear that he would. Another orgasm hit her.

"Oh yes, Ooooh, oh Jake, Hmmmmm, oh Jake you are just too much darling," she said with a voice she didn't recognise. But her husband did.

"Darling, she called him darling!" he said. Lisa was laid prone now, no more struggles would come from her, she had been and was, consummately defeated now. Her black boy lover had won her.

He bit her shoulders and the back of her neck, leaving huge deep marks, "Please Jake, you are marking me," she murmured.

"I'm marking you for me Lisa, you are mine now, you belong to me, you can stay married to him, but I own you, all of you, so get used to it, okay?"

She looked at him over her shoulder and simply nodded her yes.

"Yes Jake okay, I belong to you completely, please kiss me?" He did, it was all that was needed between the two, it was a contract.

"Right," Jake said, "time to finish off," and he fucked Lisa's ass, she squealed heavily, but didn't try to escape him. Tim watched him ream her totally, his own cock at full height once more Jake fucked her until he came in her. He flooded her bowels and intestines; it squeezed out of the sides there was so much of it. The heat was immense and Lisa savoured the feel of hot sperm in her ass for the first time in her 28 year life.

Jake had spotted the keys to the cuffs on the bedside cabinet, so when he awoke he slipped out of her bed, and was unfastening her husband before he was fully awake, he mumbled behind the ball gag. But Jake was already reaffixing them. He had undone the parts that were attached to the chair arms and refitted one to have his wrists together; he did the same with the ankles.

He left the rope, Lisa could take that off. He hid the keys, he was in charge and he was staying in charge. He went into the shower, Lisa was still asleep, then he had a walk around the house, it was real nice. They were well off, obviously had plenty of money, everything was expensive.

"I could see myself living here." he laughed. He went back to bed and snuggled into the slumbering blond beauty, the wife of the numbskull all tied up, he despised the man.

"I might just get Grant round here to teach the bastard a lesson, he would love that. A white male snowflake to play with!"

He drifted off, and was wakened by a hand holding his cock.

"Mmmm, that's nice teach, you fancy giving me a BJ right now?"

She looked over at her husband for a moment, and then slipped under the covers; she was thinking that she didn't want him to see her eating black cock. She wrapped her lips around it and warmed to her task. She was in love with Jake's black masterful young cock. This was it, it was everything. She felt Jake's hand on the back of her head. Immediately he threw the covers off and made sure Lisa was jammed herd and fast on his ebony hard prick. He smiled across at her husband whose face was purple with, rage, lust, disgust, desire? Jake had no idea but it was worth the sight.

Jake lay back and let his teacher get on with making him cum, but he would be looking at her husband when he near drowned his wife with his thick spunk. Lisa did the best job she could, and soon Jake felt that gorgeous feeling in his cock end, the tingle, the almost unbearable feeling. Then that first surging blast as he blew the top of his prick near off!

Lisa gagged, and spluttered, but Jkae held her down. His look of pure delight seeing her husbands face as he unloaded salvo after salvo. It spurted out of the sides of Lisa's lips as she fought to take it down. She sucked and sucked as hard as she could, Tim knew what she was doing, there was no way she was going to stop until he emptied himself in her. His cock exploded again, they were making him cum without him being touched now.

Jake rested for a while then got up, saying.

"I'm hungry Lisa, you see to him, he needs cleaning up the dirty little wart. And I'm sure he could use the john as well." And he left. He wasn't worried about what they might talk about, he was the owner of her now, and in reality, he owned her husband as well.

He made himself a huge breakfast, and took his time eating it. Then he heard Lisa coming down stairs, she came in and sat down.

"Jake baby, we need to talk, don't we?" she said.

"Go right ahead teach, the floor is yours." He replied, not caring what they had decided.

"Jake," she started, "you are the best lover I have ever met, the best. But I do love my husband, I love you now in a way. But I have my life to lead, you have yours to start, we can't be together, I could never leave Tim for you. I'm sorry but I just couldn't." She looked at him hoping he woulñd understand.

"Well, I'm glad you feel that way teach, because I have no intention of asking you to leave him, throw him out, or what ever, all I'll be doing is coming around her to take you when ever I want to, or you can come to mine if that would make you feel better. You Lisa Roberts, you are mine, you know it, I know, and he knows it," nodding at the ceiling.

Lisa sat there stunned, she hadn't expected such a response, and before she could formulate an answer. He walked to her, stood right next to her, and said.

"Take it out Lisa; you know you need it near you. This black cock is too much for you, we both know that you will never ever say no to it, will you?" Lisa bowed her head, he had trapped her again, he was right, she did need it to have it near her now.

She reached out and felt for him, "That's it teach, now you have a little suck on that, get under the table while I finish my breakfast." She looked at him horrified, Jake sat nonchalantly, Lisa hated it, he was just blithely expecting her to go under her own table and suck his cock, his beautiful, his magnificent cock, his wonderful big black cock, she slid off the chair and kneeled under the table and sucked him, he patted her head whilst she did, telling her.

"You really are a good little cock sucker Lisa, a beautiful white married black cock sucker, can you tell me if that's what you are now Lisa, a good black cock sucker, Hmmmmm?" Lisa nodded her head to answer him.

"Not quite what I had in mind Lisa," he told her, "it would be nicer if I could hear you say what you are, yes?"

Lisa took a deep breat5h, let his cock slide and said.

"Yes Jake I am a black cock sucker, and I am your black cock sucker."

"That's better teach, we'll have to have a chat with Timmy boy later won't we, get things sorted so he knows what's what etc etc, okay?" Lisa knew now with an unerring certainty that she was beaten, he really did have her where he wanted her to be, and she had no reply to it.

What had been a game between her and her husband, had grown into a full blown affair that had gone deeper and further than either of them intended, and now there didn't seem to be a way out. Jake was the one pulling the strings, her strings. She went back to eating and slaving over his cock, her fingers at his balls, she attacked him, and she loved it!

Jake had to leave shortly because of football practise, and he had to go. But forst he wanted to talk to her husband, get a few things straightened out before he left. He stood up pulling his prick out of Lisa's mouth, and said.

"I need to talk to Timmy boy alone Lisa, you stay here, I won't be too long." He went up stairs and found him still shackled but now lying on the bed, she had told him to stay put for now.

He sat on the bed, looked at him, and said. "Well Timmy boy, what do you think of your beautiful blond little wife, my school teacher being fucked properly for the first time in her life, and with what she has always wanted, big black cock, Hmmm, its pretty obvious to me that you can't, and haven't?" It was a clear taunt, a challenge.

"This isn't what we planned, it's gone too far," he muttered, "you need to leave Jake, you've had your fun, its time to go."

"Now that is where your problem lies isn't it Timmy boy, she love's this black meaty cock of mine, and do you know why? You don't? I'll tell you Timmy boy, because its big, and its black and its on me because I'm black, and not you Timmy. Your wife loves being blacked; she's a black cock slut Timmy, my black cock slut!"

Tim's face was crestfallen, he hated to admit it, but he knew Jake was right, or he thought he was. Then Jake did something that turned it all on its head, he picked up Tim's cock. Placing it in the palm of his hands he rolled it, Tim screwed up immediately, his knees rose, followed by his head and shoulders.

He was staring at Jake's hands as his cock grew hard, Jake stared in astonishment, then he smiled, thinking briefly, he said.

"Wow Timmy boy, do you like having your cock in my hands, you can't stop me can you Timmy boy, is it because I'm stronger than you, bigger than you, or is it maybe because I'm black, your cock is in strong black hands? Timmy boy" Tim's cock jumped when he said that.

He fell back on the bed, his embarrassment total, humiliation swept over him, Jake jacked him, it was the first time in his life he had had another cock in his hands other than his own. The power he had over Tim was exhilarating to say the least. He wasn't a faggot, but he was going to enjoy Tim's humiliation fully.

"Well well well Timmy boy, you seem to be a black loving faggot, is that right Timmy, Hmmmmm?" Jake squeezed his balls, Tim groaned. "Or is it watching me screw your beautiful blond wife, the way you know you can't, knowing black cock is what she wants hey?" Tim's eyes were shut tight, his lips clamped, he was refusing to answer.

"Would you like me to suck your cock Timmy boy, just like I suck Lisa's beautiful shaven snatch, and just like she sucks my big black weapon, would you like me to do that Timmy?" Tim's hips left the bed, he wanted something for sure, Jake just had to tease it out of him. The one thing he had no intention of doing was sucking his cock for him, he would rather die first than do that.

"Please," Tim mumbled.

"Please what Timmy boy, do you want to have a go at being my faggot?"

"Please," he moaned again.

"I'm waiting Timmy boy, my faggot or not, Hmmmmm?" His teasing was driving Tim nuts, he just wanted to cum.

"Oh god, please, please," was all he mumbled.

Jake thought he had the answer. "Tell me Timmy boy, do you want me to suck your cock, or do you want to suck a big thick superior black cock, is that it Timmy boy?"

The dam broke, "yes yes, damn you yes, I want to suck a black cock!" Jake almost died laughing. He hammered Tim's dick for a moment bringing him right to the edge, before leaving him alone, and not letting him cum, but shackling him properly to the bed. In the back bedroom he called Pete his best friend. It took him twenty minutes to explain everything. Pete was beside himself with the excitement Jake engineered in him.

Pete didn't care about missing football practice, but Jake did. Pete was knocking on the door thirty minutes later. Jake had made sure Lisa wasn't there, she was in the kitchen, he took Pete upstairs and introduced him to his Timmy boy. Tim looked up in fear, Jake explained to him why Pete was here, he held the ball gag next to his mouth. "Do I have to insert this Timmy boy?" he asked, Tim shook his head.

Pete got undressed as Jake was leaving the room, that's when he decided to take Lisa home with him, he would leave her in the capable hands of his twin sister while he was at practice! He called her, explained everything to her, she would be ready, she told him. And unsaid to her brother, she would be ready to pounce on the hapless teacher as soon as Jake left her behind.

Pete meanwhile was laid on the bed next to Tim up on one elbow, already holding his cock, talking to him nicely, reassuring him, that he was in good hands, and soon be in good cock too, black cock, he smiled. Tim couldn't stop the erection returning as Pete masterfully teased him to it.

He whispered to him, "do you want me to suck your cock Timmy, or would you just like to suck mine?" Tim couldn't speak, he wanted to suck Pete's but words failed him. Pete knew the signs of a newcomer, "its okay Timmy baby, I understand," he said, as he caressed Tim's cock and balls, he was fully hard and desperate to go! "I'll tell you what I'll do my baby," Pete whispered nearly into his mouth, "I'll offer you mine, and if you don't want to, then I'll suck yours okay, you won't have to say a word!"

He got over Tim, knees either side of his head, he wasn't quite as big as Jake, but he was as near as damn it. He run the head across Tim's lips, Tim tasted his pre cum, and his mouth opened, "That's the way Timmy boy, my new baby, you have some fun with my nice black cock." It was enough to coax Tim's submission, he sucked it, Pete leaned forward and in it went.

Tim sucked it to heaven, he loved it, he had seen his beautiful blond wife submit to Jake and his gorgeous black cock. It had switched something on his head. He had had ejaculations because of it. But it went further, he had found himself wanting to try black cock himself, Lisa had succumbed to it, why shouldn't he, was his reasoning.

Jake said to Lisa, "we have to visit my sister, I'd like you to come with me Lisa," he asked. She agreed, and they left, as they were arriving at his and Shannon's apartment, he made a quick call to tell her they were there, and he saw the drapes twitch. If he knew his sister as well as he thought he did, then Lisa had no chance of saying no once she got started on her, or refusing her advances.