A Black Woman Rejects Feminism

Story Info
Black woman chooses Black love over Feminist hate.
1.8k words
2.06
23.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,090 Followers

Sometimes, the arrogance of some people simply astounds me. Seriously. I think some White people, especially certain White women, were born with a sense of entitlement. They feel as though the world is theirs. Not because they've earned it but simply because of their skin color. And many of them think Black men and Black women, and all other so-called minorities were put on this planet to serve them. That we're somehow genetically inferior. That's why they depicted President Barack Obama as a raging ape on the cover of a New York Newspaper.

Just because a Black man is President of the United States doesn't mean racism is gone. In Brockton, a racist White male named Keith Luke went on a rampage and killed two people and wounded another, simply because they were Black. Many White people don't like minorities. They don't say it but you can see it in their eyes. That's why when the White feminists came to recruit among the young Black college women, I told them to go to hell. Only a foolish Black woman would join a movement dedicated to elevating White women while putting down the Black person. Not every White person, male or female, is capable of seeing a Black person as their equal. My name is Sandra Saint-James and I approve this message.

Who am I? A six-foot-tall, dark-skinned ( and proud) voluptuous and sexy young Black woman living in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. I attend Boston College, where I major in civil engineering. I'm also on the Women's Rugby Squad. Currently, I'm ranked among the top five percent of the junior class. It's something I've earned. Not because I am Black or because I am female but because I am smart. Too smart not to overcome the obstacles people put in my way. Too smart to suffer the company of fools.

A lot of otherwise smart Black women have joined the feminist movement, which I see mainly as a movement for, about and created by White women. White women see themselves as the equals of White men. But that doesn't necessarily mean they see Black women or Black men as their equals. In the days of slavery, do you think White female plantation owners sympathized with Black female slaves simply because they had the same feminine anatomy? I honestly don't think so.

I was born in Cap-Haitien, in Northern Haiti. The Republic of Haiti is my home. A small island in the middle of the Caribbean. The first independent Black Nation in the Western World. Before Jamaica and Barbados rose to independence, Haitian men and Haitian women said no to colonial oppression and slaughtered the White men and White women who had enslaved them. Haitians and Haitian-Americans don't much care for African-Americans, though we all suffer through racism together. The African-American got his freedom because a group of White people decided to give it to him. The Haitian killed the racist White person who owned him and became Master of his world. That's why Haitians aren't popular with racially biased White people anywhere in the world.

We are a constant reminder of what could have happened in the United States of America as well as other parts of the world where Black men and Black women were enslaved. The Black people could have risen as one and dethroned the almighty White slave owner and his White woman. She in whose name countless Black males have been put to death. Emmett Till, anyone? The Haitian is a constant reminder to the White person that he or she is not a god. Just a human being. Of course, they would never say it. At least not when there are Black folks around. They know better.

The school which I attend has a significant number of Black students. Not enough to make the Roman Catholic administration to feel that Boston College is too diverse, but a good number nonetheless. Especially considering it's an elite private school. Most of the Black students are African-American but there are quite a few Haitians and Haitian-Americans among them. We're the best and the brightest not just among Black students but among all students. People wonder how come we're so gifted.

In the Republic of Haiti, young men and women are taught memorization techniques along with various other ways to speed up the learning process by their teachers. Also, back home, many schools are single-sex. That means young men and young women get the same education but from different institutions. I think single-sex education works best. Seriously. Young men and young women can learn without being distracted and improve their academic skills. Men and women don't need to be in each other's faces all day long. We can still be equals gender-wise yet learn in separate environments. Nothing wrong with that. Let no misguided feminist or politically correct lapdog tell you otherwise. The single-sex education system works. Just look at schools like Morehouse College and Spelman College in the city of Atlanta, Georgia. Their students are exceptional.

I like my life here at Boston College. I attended Sisters Saint Joseph of Cluny, an all-female Catholic school back in my native city of Cap-Haitien in Haiti. I miss it sorely sometimes. Catholic schools are the best. Especially the traditional single-sex institutions. My brother Franklin used to attend College Notre Dame Du Perpetuel Secours, an all-male Catholic school which served as the counterpart to my own. He was gifted academically, as was I. We were good students and our parents were always proud of us. Like I said, single-sex education works wonders for both men and women. Anyone who disagrees is either a politically correct gender-biased fool or some random idiot. Nothing more.

Growing up in the Republic of Haiti, I saw what smart Black men and smart Black women could do. I saw Black men and Black women respecting each other, and leading their nation to greatness. I wish I could make my African-American brothers and sisters understand that. Black people are a unique, resilient and talented breed. We have endured so much hardship for ages. And it's made us stronger. We can use that to accomplish great things. All we need to do is act smart and stop fighting each other. In Haiti, widespread man-bashing doesn't fill women's and men's live s the way it seems to affect all aspects of American life. I'm not saying Haitian men and Haitian women magically got along. They're human. Everyone's got their moments. In America, it seems there are social agencies dedicated to ensuring that the woman hates the man. And Black women in America took to man-bashing like cats take to hunting mice.

When Black men and Black women hate each other, it's the person who hates Black people who wins. As long as Black males and Black females are fighting each other, the Black family will suffer. And the Black community as a whole. Why can't the Black women of America understand that? In the old days in Haiti, Black men and Black women took up arms and raged against the French colonists who enslaved them. In the end, they won. The Haitian woman sees feminism as a clever ploy by the White woman to ensure power for herself and reign over all human beings, with the White man at her side and all other races beneath their feet. Why can't the Black woman of America see that truth?

My mother and father raised me to be a strong Black woman. A strong Black woman who loves her father and her brother just as much as she loves her mother. A strong Black woman who stands up for herself without turning into a raging, classless and rampant shrew. The island of Haiti is full of strong Black women. And these strong Black women stand by their men. And their men love and respect them for it. The Black woman's place is by the Black man's side. Not gleefully stepping on the Black man's head and tearing the Black family apart while the White woman cheers her on. I am a strong Black woman. And I am definitely not a feminist. Learn the difference!

As I walk through the hallways of Boston College, I see a lot of couples. It's been only a month or so since Valentine's Day. I see Black men holding hands with White women. And I see White men with Black women. Does that make me angry? Absolutely not. Every human being is capable of choosing his or her significant other. Love who you love. Race shouldn't have anything to do with it. However, I do have my preferences. I need a smart, strong Black man to stand by my side. As my equal. My lover. My protector. A lioness needs her lion. And I accept no substitute.

Recently, I've befriended a young Black man who's quite promising. His name is Raphael Stephens. He's six-foot-three, broad-shouldered and dark-skinned. A little bit chubby but pretty in the face. He transferred to Boston College from Georgia Tech. Like me, he's an engineering major. He's a year younger than me and normally I don't hang out with underclassmen but this was alright. He comes from Au Trou, a mountainous land in Northern Haiti. Mere hours from my hometown. Not only is he a fellow countryman but he's also from my part of the country. I guess you could say we bonded.

Raphael was funny, friendly and very open-minded. I delighted in showing the beauty of Boston to Raphael. He's been in America for three years. I've been here for half a decade. My friends smile when they see us together. I shrug. What can I say? He's growing on me. I guess you could say this sister was feeling a bit lonely. I'm a little homesick too. Raphael surprised me one night by cooking authentic Haitian dishes for me, before taking me to a Haitian concert in Rhode Island. We danced the night away, surrounded by our fellow countrymen and women. It was a wonderful night. By night's end, I was smitten with him. I'm not saying I want to give this brother some play. We're just friends but he's got potential. I have missed the Haitian gentlemen. So smooth, sexy, confident, masculine and cool. They haven't lost that manly essence that feminism and political correctness stripped American men of. I liked that about our men. And I wouldn't have them any other way.

Life goes on, folks. I have a wonderful man in my life. Raphael is that man. I guess you could say we're friends with potential. I'm doing well in all of my classes, and holding my head high wherever I go. It's been drilled into me since I was young that as a young Haitian woman, I represent my people to the world. I must always strive to be the strongest, the smartest and the best. I must prove that I'm as good as any man, or a person of any race or gender. It's forever changed my personality and affects every move I make. I wish more Black people felt that way. If they did, they might be better people. And the world would be a much better place.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,090 Followers