A Blackmail Tale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,371 Followers

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" I cried out clutching Donna's leg tightly to my chest, her calf slippery from the sweat running down my chest. With a commanding series of powerful thrusts, I exploded in her, coming for a seeming eternity, wad after wad of my searing juices bathing her insides.

I don't know if it was my coming, or some action of Donna's but Krista followed right behind me, coming loudly, her hands over her head, clutching her hair.

I extracted myself from between Donna's sweet legs, and moved to the head of the bed, where I removed the wrist restraints. Krista had climbed off of Donna, and was stretched out beside our victim, her arm thrown across Donna's chest, her head resting on Donna's shoulder.

I took my place next to Donna, opposite Krista, and allowed my hands to wander over her body. "That was so nice," I told her softly, "you are such a sweet fuck." I reached up and caressed her face, Krista's drying juices proud testament to Donna's successful attention.

"Isn't it enough that I'll fuck you? Do I have to do that too?" Donna asked querulously.

"I love watching you, seeing what you can do to her, and what she can do to you." I admitted.

I scooted down and nibbled on her breast, my hand cupping her mound, massaging her gently, but not entering her. I looked up to see Krista joining me, planting herself on the opposite breast. Her other hand joined mine and we played with Donna's moist slice, taking turns dipping fingers into her. Donna tried to hold her composure, but when we both had 2 fingers each inside of her, and I tugged on her nipple with my teeth, she cried out and hunched her hips into our hands.

I got up and encouraged Donna to get on her hands and knees. She did it willingly, no reluctance this time, and I climbed behind her and entered her wet pussy easily. I waved Krista over, and caught her by the hair, pulling her face down to Donna's ass. After several strokes I pulled out and let Krista take me in her mouth, for a few strokes. Then back into Donna's tight slash for further drilling. Back and forth I went, just enjoying the view immensely.

I lifted Krista's lips to mine, by her hair while I long-stroked her dear friend. "Lay underneath her, baby, head to toe, so you can lick me where I enter her." I told her.

She took the directions well, and scooted underneath the pretty new girl in our lascivious play. I was able to look down, past my cock where it entered Donna, and see Krista's pretty eyes watching the action from up close. I felt her tongue lapping at where I entered that tempting twat in front of me.

"Don't leave her hanging, Donna," I told her. Krista's bare pussy was just beneath her face, and I gave a small push at the top of her back, encouraging her to lower herself and do what comes naturally. A few strokes later I pulled my cock out and slid it between Krista's lips, pushing a little more aggressively than normal into her beckoning mouth. I popped into her throat, gagging her a bit, but I pulled back, letting her catch her breath, before feeding her again. Then back into Donna's very wet and willing opening.

It felt great, and it looked like Donna was at last offering at least lip-service to what I'd requested. Her head was deep between Krista's legs, and moving.

Donna's butt hadn't been on the menu yet, and I didn't know how far I wanted to push things this first time, but I toyed with it nonetheless, working a thumb into her, while I fucked her a little harder. She really had a sweet ass, with nice round cheeks. It was delicious, screwing her like this, but a little awkward, trying to avoid kneeling on Krista's hair, or pounding too hard and interfering with their oral play with each other.

I pulled out and laid down next to them, my head near Donna's. It didn't slow them down, and I could now see that Donna was making a pretty good effort to pleasure the bare little pussy underneath her talented tongue. It wasn't long until I heard Krista cry out, and Donna looked up with a little smile, which she immediately tried to hide.

"Ride me, sweetness," I told her softly, reaching out and pushing her hair back so I could see her pretty face.

Donna carefully climbed off of Krista, and settled herself over my cock, taking her time sliding it in. Then she leaned over me, rocking back and forth on my shaft, making her breasts accessible to my questing mouth. While I nibbled on her hard little nipples, Krista moved up beside me and cuddled in close, watching the action.

I was in heaven. While Donna fucked me, I pulled Krista's head up and kissed her, then encouraged her to straddle my face. I loved the taste of her, the smoothness of her lips, the wetness when penetrated by my tongue.

After a short time spent in the position, I felt like a change again, and with a soft spank on her ass, Krista took the hint and climbed off my face. Donna was riding me hard, and looked almost ready to come, so I didn't want to interrupt her. I just watched her, Krista once more cuddled into my side, while she bounced wildly up and down on my stiff staff. Finally she cried out, slamming down onto me, and curled up almost into a ball, "yes, yes, YES!"

As she came down from her orgasm, I pulled her down onto my chest and held her while my hips kept the action from dying out altogether. When her breath was almost normal I eased her off my cock, and pulled her to my side. Krista wasn't about to leave my sword unsheathed and she took over where Donna had left off.

While Krista pleasured herself on my cock, Donna spoke softly. "Are we just going to be your toys? Do whatever you please?"

"More than toys." I told her, lifting her lips up to mine and kissing her deeply. "Much more."

I nodded towards Krista. "Isn't she beautiful? Just a few weeks ago she'd never had a cock between her lips, or buried in her ass. I doubt she had an orgasm that wasn't self-induced in the last 5 years. Look at her now."

Krista's eyes were closed and she was raising herself up and down on my cock, taking the full length, and carefully pacing herself. Her nipples were peaked and her skin flushed. She looked incredible.

"With me you can be anything and everything you've ever dreamed. Nothing is off limits here. Nothing to be embarrassed about. No worry about what Krista or I will think. You can be the amazing sex goddess you know you are. You are absolutely free." I told her.

"Free? I'm your slave!" Donna answered incredulously.

I closed my eyes, and leaned back, thrusting up into Krista, whose ministrations had brought me to the brink again.

"That too," I said softly, before groaning and loosing another load of my warm cum into my darling slave Krista.

----

Enjoyed the story? Please vote. And watch for the next story in the cycle, which will be out soon.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,371 Followers
12