A Blackmail Tale Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,368 Followers

"Ten," She said firmly.

I wiggled my finger around, stretching her, then gave her another double stroke, cock and finger.

"Mmmm, EleVEN," she said, starting softly, then realizing her error, speaking up at the end.

"Twelve," she said, as she took the full length of my cock, and two fingers in her ass.

"Thirteen", then "Fourteen." and her ass and legs were trembling.

I reached for her hips and pulled her backward a bit, tilting her hips lower, making her ass more accessible. Then I stopped a second, realizing I might be pushing this a bit too far.

"Have you ever had anal sex?" I asked her.

"No," she answered hesitantly.

"Mmmm," I pondered, "As tempting as that little brown eye is, this isn't the way to break you in." I slipped my cock back inside her, and smacked her ass again, not too hard, but hard enough to feel it.

"Fifteen," she sighed, "thank you, Sir."

"Although this is not the time,"

"Sixteen."

"...I think we should start training your ass,"

"Seventeen."

"...so when I do take it,

"Eighteen."

"...you'll be ready!"

"Nineteen. Yes, sir."

I looked at it, and pressed my thumb against it again, I slipped in easily, and knew that it wouldn't be too much trouble.

"Twenty," she said, then allowed her whole body to collapse over the sofa arm.

I pulled my cock out, feeling a little sorry for her. Her ass would hurt for days. I rubbed her reddened butt cheeks gently, then kissed them.

I heard her breathy whisper. "Please. Don't stop."

I stood back and looked at her, totally submissive, asking me to fuck her. She was waiting patiently, hopefully, her ass up and exposed. I moved behind her, and played with her pussy for a moment, luxuriating in her moistness.

"Why don't you want me to stop," I asked her.

"I...I want to come," she said, embarrassed by her own need.

"Do you think your behavior deserves the reward of being allowed to come?" I asked her, giving her ass another light smack.

"I know I don't deserve it," she said pleading, "but I need it."

I pressed my cock against her exposed pussy once more, and slowly edged it in. She felt good, taking me, and I enjoyed slowly working my way back into her hot little twat.

"What time will your husband be home?" I asked her, once I'd settled down to a rhythm.

"Almost never before 7:00," she let me know, "and he always calls at least a half-hour before, so he won't have to wait for dinner."

"Good." I looked at my watch and saw it was only about 4:30.

"But Courtney, next door, likes to come over for a smoke most days, right after she gets off work, around 5:30. She usually just lets herself in." Donna warned me.

"Ok, I'll take that into consideration." I was enjoying the fuck, but needed a change of pace. I pulled her up off the couch and escorted her back to her bedroom. She walked along docilely.

I stood beside the bed, "Suck me," I told her.

She dropped to her knees, and starting sucking immediately. She took me as deep as she could, gagging, and pistoned her head up and down on my cock. It was a nice effort.

"Now that's a good girl," I told her, stroking the back of her hair. I tilted her head back, so I could look at her eyes while she blew me. "Don't stop," I told her, as she eased her face back and forth on my cock. "That's very good."

I held her chin still, and slowly backed up, extricating myself from her mouth. Then I pulled a couple of pillows out from under the cover. I placed them towards the middle of the bed. "Lay across these," I told her.

She understood, and stretched out face down, with the pillows under her hips. I opened her legs, and crawled between them. Gently, I opened her up, and licked her. My tongue traced her lips, and around her heavily swollen clit. I used my fingers to open her a bit, and licked deep inside her. I lapped away at her open pussy, before sucking on her exposed clit, gently. Then I used my fingers on her, first one and two, and once I had three fingers working in and out of her, I started paying attention to her virgin hole.

I wanted her to come for me. A big, no, huge orgasm. I had both hands working on her, one rubbing at her tender clit, while the other filled her pussy repeatedly, with three curving fingers, searching out her g-spot. My tongue penetrated her ass, over and over, as she slowly loosened the outer ring. It was reaching deeper inside her, while her moans and groans grew.

"You're making me come," she gasped.

I stopped abruptly, and she cried out in frustration, "NO!"

"Your orgasm is a gift," I explained, slowly starting in again, but quickly bringing her back to that edge.

"Please, let me come," she asked me, "I'm so close."

I slowed down, no longer rubbing her clit or tonguing her ass, but still giving her the three-finger fuck.

"You'll come when I tell you," I told her.

"Yes sir," she gasped.

Back to her sweet pussy, I switched around, still rubbing her clit, but sucking and licking her pussy, while my middle finger invaded her ass. Within moments her body was shaking, "Please, please," she gasped, pushing back against me.

I pinched her clit, shaking it, while I slipped a second soaking finger into her butt. "You can come," I told her, once more mouthing her pussy.

She exploded against me, her legs clamping against me, under one arm and over the other. She twisted away from the hand on her clit, shuddering, pulling me with her as she rolled onto her side, forcing her tangy twat against my adoring mouth.

After several long seconds in which I was afraid she might snap my neck, her legs slowly loosened. Then she rolled to her back, cautiously.

"Oh. My. God." She gasped, staring at me with wide eyes. "I thought my head was going to explode."

I smiled and climbed fully onto the bed, my jaw very sore, but I'm sure not as sore as her ass was.

She reached beside the bed, and pulled out several tissues, which she wiped my face with. Then she was straddling me, raising herself over my cock. She halted just before taking me. "May I?"

"Yes," I told her, "Good girls are rewarded and you've been very good."

She rode me easily back and forth, and I just sat there and enjoyed the sensation, occasionally reaching up to play with her delightful breasts. Her nipples were very hard. "Your nipples react easily, don't they?" I asked her.

She blushed. "Too much, sometimes when I go out I put band-aids over them so they won't stick out too much if we go someplace cold, like a movie theater or restaurant."

"That's a shame, they are so pretty. So perfect for you." I squeezed them firmly, rolling them between my fingers, stretching them out.

Her fucking was delightful, and I'd been hard for a very long time. I was getting close. I let go of her breasts, and leaned back closing my eyes.

"Are you going to come for me," she asked anxiously.

"Soon," I assured her.

"Will you come in me?" She asked raising up and pounding her pussy up and down on my straining staff.

"Yes," I groaned, grabbing her thighs, and pounding out my orgasm into her.

As I finished, slowly softening, she rolled to my side and cuddled in close. She placed her head on my chest. Little kissed from her lips fluttered across my skin. I held her close under my arm, then reached across the bed and pulled the bedspread over her so she wouldn't chill.

While she laid there, content, I remembered why I'd come there in the first place.

"Let me tell you about this idea I had..."

========

Where from here? Will Krista be welcomed into the marriage bed? Will Donna behave? Will Abby continue to expose her seamier side.

Voting is certainly one way to indicate you'd like to read more, (hint).

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,368 Followers
12