A Blackmail Tale Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,388 Followers

This was a big test for Donna. She had always resisted any overt girl-on-girl activities. I saw that flash of willfulness burning in her eyes again. As my eyes locked with hers, she wavered. Too bad. There was something about her fighting back against me that got me off.

"You're not thinking about disobeying me are you?" I asked, running my hand across her butt cheeks, as a not so subtle reminder.

"No sir!" she cried out, and hurriedly sat in front of Krista, her legs spread wide. She acceded easily enough, but there was still that little look of irritation peeking out.

As I fucked Krista's tight rear, she went down on her friend, paying her back for the favor done, opening her up.

"Play with your tits," I told Donna, while I slowly fucked Krista, trying to make it last.

Donna's hands crept up to her breasts, and started slowly squeezing and pinching her own nipples as Krista licked her. After a couple of minutes of this, Donna's eyes started to glaze over, and she leaned her head back against the headboard, letting Krista's actions do their job.

I wanted to fuck Krista hard, but I didn't want to distract her too much from what she was doing to Donna, so I maintained a nice steady stroke into that sweet butt. Watching Donna slowly get off on Krista's tongue, combined with the ongoing blow-job, then doggy-fuck and now the ass reaming was just too much.

"I'm going to fill your ass," I told Krista through gritted teeth, as I grabbed her hips and plowed her thoroughly, finally dumping a load deep inside of her.

I pulled out,laid down beside the girls, and watched their interaction. Krista was doing her best and Donna seemed completely open to being pleasured. My incredible dream girl, who until weeks ago seemed impossibly out of reach, the good little Christian wife, was going down on her best friend at my command, while simultaneously playing with the large object lodged in Donna's ass. I moved beside the newcomer to our play, the hot voluptuous platinum blonde, who was slowly learning to submit to me completely. I leaned over, reaching an arm underneath her neck and her eyes fluttered open. I leaned her head up and kissed her deeply, while my hand reached out for her delicious tits.

Donna was squirming and breathing hard; I could see she was getting close.

"Don't come yet," I warned her.

"Oh God, Alex, I'm close," she moaned.

"Not yet. Tell her how good it feels," I told her, twisting her hard nipple.

"Fuck!" she moaned, pulling back from my hand, while pushing her hips toward her best friend.

"Tell her." I grabbed her other nipple and pulled on it.

"I'm so close, Krista, so close," Donna moaned.

"And..." I encouraged.

"You do that so good. You know how to make me boil." She gasped, while Krista worked to make her disobey me by coming early.

"Ask her to make you come, beg her." I told Krista, still squeezing her nipples, alternating between the two.

"Please Krista, don't stop now, make me come for you, make me come," Donna was moaning constantly as she hovered on the verge of a huge orgasm.

"Good, you can come for us now," I told my recalcitrant one.

Krista went to town on her and within seconds she had done it. She had wrung an explosive orgasm out of Donna, who screamed out as she came on our hostess' tongue. Krista didn't let up, and Donna cried out, coming repeatedly, until she couldn't take any more. I watched Krista finally sit up, a devilish grin plastered across her beautiful face, coated with her friends copious juices.

With a smile I retreated to the bathroom where I cleaned up.

A couple of minutes later, I let the beauties blow me in tandem as I explained more about my business ideas to both of them. It was the first time for Donna to really learn the details, and she had more questions, but Krista was happy enough to take up the slack when Donna's mouth was otherwise occupied. After about 15-20 minutes of explanation, it seems I had finally dried up the question well.

I didn't ask Donna if she wanted to be involved. I simple told her to plan on three hours a day, at least 4 days a week.

"What if Dave doesn't want me to?" she asked.

"Not my problem. You can convince him, I'm sure." She still seemed a little hesitant. "Would you rather I told him?" I asked.

"No! No sir! I can take care of it, I'm sure." She looked over at her partner in infidelity who was still sucking away blissfully. "Krista can help me if I need. Can't you, Krista?"

Krista rose up just long enough to answer. "For my sister, of course."

Donna slowly climbed up the bed, cuddling in close to me. Her lips pressed close to my ear.

"My turn?" she asked softly.

I realized that she'd only been allowed to kiss me and suck me so far, although she had come on Krista's tongue.

I put my arm around her, and held her close. "Krista, your behavior is improving, but we've still got to work on it."

"I know," she told me hesitantly, her head bowed.

"You can't be rewarded until things are made right."

Krista stopped her actions below my waist, and within moments I was bracketed by my two lovelies.

"Alex, she's been good, you don't have to punish her," Krista said.

"No, he's right," Donna answered.

I gave Krista a squeeze. "I'm glad you care enough. I'm going to let you decide how many strokes she gets. You can pick a number from 1 to 20. But here's a hint, the fewer the number, the harder the stroke."

I felt Donna tense up beside me.

Krista reached out across my chest and placed her hand on Donna's arm. "10?"

"Ok. And Donna, you have to do something for me. Krista needs to learn a little lesson about interfering. So I'm going to split the strokes between you. I'll let you decide how many each of you get."

"Same rules about the fewer the harder?" Donna asked hesitantly. She was wriggling against me as if in anticipation of her upcoming punishment.

"Nope. That was decided when Krista set the number."

She didn't hesitate at all. "I'll take nine." She peeled herself off of me, and stood beside the bed, waiting.

I turned sideways, swinging my legs off the bed. "Krista, why don't you come over here as well?" I indicated a place to stand beside me. As she took her place, Donna came over and stretched across my lap, her still bruised rear-end accusing me. The weight of her on my lap was incredibly arousing.

She was still wearing the butt-plug. I'd almost completely forgotten about it. I took it in my hand, and wiggled it in her tight little ass. With just a little work, it finally came out, leaving her hole gaping for a second, before it slowly closed.

"Thank you," she said softly. Her hand, almost of it's own volition, reached back and one slender finger caressed her brown little star, running in little circles. That looked so tempting. But now was not the time. I rubbed her ass cheeks. "You Ok?"

"Yes, Alex," she said softly, pushing her ass back against my hand.

I caressed her smooth, round ass, and I could feel her breath coming faster. "I want you to count them off, and you will thank me for each one."

"Yes." She said softly, then uttered, "Master."

I gave her a quick hard smack, and she jumped. "You have a bad memory, sugar." I squeezed her ass cheek. "Don't call me Master." I caressed her butt. "And remember to count them off if you want them to count, can you remember that, sweetness?"

"Yes, I'm sorry." I could hear the trembling in her voice.

I spanked her firmly. A quick open palmed smack that sounded worse than it was.

"One. Thank you."

Another, on the opposite cheek.

"Two, thank you."

I smacked her sharply across the top of her thighs.

"Th..three," she gasped, "thank you."

I hadn't been striking her too hard, but I could still feel the sting on the palm of my hand. I welcomed the feeling.

I caressed her rear, letting my hand stroke down the crease of her ass, brushing my fingers across her wet pussy. "How many more?"

"Six more, please." Smack. "Oh! Four, thank you."

I worked through the next four pretty quickly, still taking it pretty easy on her, as she counted each one off. After eight, I stopped looking down at her pinked up cheeks, and caressed her again.

"Krista, come here. I want you to give her the last one."

"Me?" She asked, coming over to stand next to me.

"Just the one. But remember if you don't do it right, I'll have to do it over, and I'll add another to yours."

I was a little surprised. She didn't need any more encouragement, and she wound up and slapped Donna across the ass hard enough to leave a hand-print.

"NINE!" Donna cried out, "thank you, thank you."

I let my hand wander down between her legs, and caressed her.

"I'll do better," Donna moaned, "I promise. You'll remind me if I do anything wrong?"

"Of course, that's part of my job." I told her. "And I'll punish you when you need it."

She crawled off my lap, and climbed on the bed behind me. She wrapped her arms around me and nibbled on my neck. While she positioned herself behind me, Krista took her place across my lap. "You remember the rules?"

"Yes," she answered hesitantly.

I ran my hand across my dream girl's firm flesh. She tensed up a bit and I could feel her trembling. I had never spanked her before.

I hauled back and gave her a hard smack, the sound of our skin meeting echoed in the room.

"Oww!" she yelled out twisting in my lap.

"One. Say it!" Krista whispered to her partner in crime.

"One!"

I smacked the opposite cheek, equally as hard, leaving a hand print.

"Oww! What was that for?" Krista cried out.

"You forgot to thank me, you'll have to start over." I reminded her.

SMACK, my next blow landed on the same cheek.

"One, thank you!" Krista cried out quickly.

I rubbed her butt for just a second. "That was better. It wasn't so hard was it?"

"It hurt!"

"Of course it did. That's the idea. It'll help you remember now, won't it."

She hesitated and got up, rubbing her ass cheeks with both hands.

"I'd say so. Not like I'd want that again," she complained.

I suspected Donna might not feel quite the same about the punishment.

I turned on the bed, and Donna dropped onto her hands and knees presenting her ass to me. I could see the pinkness of my latest punishment overlayed over the marks from earlier in the week. I slid my hard cock into her easily, she was soaking wet and desperately ready. I grabbed her warm cheeks and squeezed as I slid in and out of her. She moaned in appreciation.

I couldn't help but think about being able to use her to my hearts content once my latest plan was fully implemented.

- I wonder what Abby would think of breaking in this one.-

-----

Hope you enjoyed this installment. Don't you love it when a plan comes together?

And remember, votes are always welcome!

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,388 Followers
12