A Blackmailling Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,493 Followers

Jenny had more in her case of tricks and used various implements and toys to give both women maximum pleasure but it was late in the night that Jenny spoke of her coup de grace for Susan.

"Susan, you've done so well, been such a good little bitch. But I want to take you even further into the depth of ecstasy and debauchery. See these scarves? I am going to tie your hands to each corner of this headboard, then I will use this ball gag to keep you silent, to let you feel the intense sensations as I plunge this beast of a strap on inside your pussy. And then my dear it will all be over, I promise I will keep my word and before I leave this room I will have called off my marriage to your father."

So Jenny tied Susan's arms to the solid wooden corners of the bed, they were tight knots, Susan would never be able to escape them herself. Then the orange ball gag was placed in Susan's mouth and Jenny fastened them tightly behind Susan's blonde hair. She was in position just as Jenny had planned. And it was with an overwhelming sense of victory that Jenny switched off the lamp and plunged the room into total darkness.

Susan's hearing seemed even sharper in the darkness and silence and she heard Jenny dialling on the room telephone. She listened intently to every single word.

"Ken, honey, it's me."

(Oh great Jenny was going to dump him over the phone, finally Susan was glad she had done this).

"I know, I've missed you so much. How was your trip? Great! Listen honey I've arranged a special treat for you tonight, I hope you're not too tired. Listen I've booked a room in the Palmeras Hotel. Room 315. Listen I'm going to tie myself to the bed and gag myself. Hmmm, kinky I know, but you know me. Listen, I'll leave the door slightly ajar and all the lights off, I want you to come on over here and fuck me senseless, really make up for all those nights you've been away. Come on honey, let's see if you can get me pregnant. But don't put the lights on Ken, that's part of my fantasy, I just want to see the look on your face when you wake up in the morning! Hmm, I know. Hurry over lover."

Jenny replaced the handset and smiled widely as she listened to the muffled grunts and struggles from the bed and pulled a night image recorder from the case and set about setting it up hidden atop a shelf. This would be a special moment indeed. With that done she stood over Susan and spoke in the darkness one final time before leaving.

"Well Susan, I take it you heard all of that. What a night you're going to have. And don't be too hard on me, after all by tomorrow I suspect my engagement will be well and truly over, just like I promised. And why Susan? Well just because I'm a Bitch, and I rule that office, just you remember that!"

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,493 Followers
12