A Blind Man Sees... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TBG2004
TBG2004
10 Followers

I went back to kneading the flesh beneath my fingers. Then a thought hit me. Was this really a black girl on my bed? The hair I had touched on her head, it could have been a black woman's hair. It could have been a white woman's hair. Just because Ronnie had some meat on her bones, did not mean she was definitely black. I've known white women with major curves on their bodies also.

Somehow I have to find out if Ronnie was telling me the truth or not?

"I'm going to do your legs now, ok?" I asked.

Ronnie murmured "Okay."

I changed my position on the side of the bed to the bottom of the bed. I hadn't noticed, but Ronnie had kicked off her shoes before she lay down. I climbed back onto the bed from the bottom and grabbed one of Ronnie's legs. I spread the legs a bit so I could reach the inner and outer parts of each leg with the massage. I put a small squirt of cream on the back of each of her knees and then put the closed bottle on the bed besides us. "how am I doing so far my lady?"

"mmmm just super" she said.

I started on her left leg first. I rubbed the cream into the back of the knee and then to each side of her large thigh. I kept on wishing I could see. I was positive that her legs were spread enough that her panties HAD to be showing. Damm my useless blind eyes. I concentrated on the rubbing again. I was doing from mid thigh down to her ankles. Ronnie was wiggling as I did my work. She screamed when I touched the bottom of her left foot. "No! I am too ticklish. Stay away from my feet." She was giggling.

I was amazed that a woman with this size had such tiny feet. "Okay," I said. I switched to the other leg. As I worked on this leg, I noticed that Ronnie's legs seemed to be spreading further apart? Was this an opportunity for myself or an accident? My two hands worked further up the thigh. On each upstroke I stole a bit closer to her pubic area. More moaning from Ronnie. "mmm so nice. You are quite good at back rubs."

"I can move back to your back now if you wish?" I offered.

"Nope you can finish down there first."

After another minute or two of this slow creep to her pussy, I was there. On this upstroke, my inner hand bumped firmly against her panties. Cripes, they felt wet and definitely hot. Ronnie moaned again but made no complaint. If anything, she appeared to open her legs wider!

I thought, "In for a penny, in for a pound." On each successive upstroke I intentionally hit the cloth area of her panties. I don't know if those panties were silk or satin, but I knew they were sopping wet. Her musky scent was starting to become stronger than the scent of the Cocoa Butter on her body.

"Mmmmm nice nice" she murmured.

"Um Ronnie. Your legs are done. Your back is done. Do you want me to massage your butt also?" I nervously asked. I was holding my breath waiting for her reply.

"I've been sitting at work all day and my ass is sore. Can you make it feel better?" she teased.

"I'll do my best. Lift your hips and I'll take your skirt down," I directed.

She lifted her hips and hooked her fingers into the hem of the skirt. I was expecting just the skirt to come down, but damm if she did not slide the skirt and her panties down to her knees and I pull them the rest of the way off. I dropped them on the floor besides the bed. I reached over to the Cocoa Butter on the bed. I grabbed the Cocoa cream from where I had put it and squirted a nice large drop in the top crack of Ronnie's ass. She wiggled her large butt and said, "that's cold."

"Don't worry Ronnie, its about to get very warm up in here." I started with both hands at the top of her butt. Ronnie may have been large, but damm she had some awesome muscles in that ass of hers! "Ronnie, do you walk or exercise alot?" I asked.

She told me, "I do a treadmill and stair stepper at the Curves club 3 times a week" I had no doubt she was telling me the truth. Her ass and upper thighs were large but very well muscled.

I was kneeling between her open thighs and rubbing her ass like my life depended on it. Well my sex life depended on it. I had been high and dry sex wise for almost 3 years now. I was eager to get out of this dry spell. I was giving her my full hand pressure on each butt cheek, and she seemed to be getting into it quite nicely.

Time to get a bit more bold here.

I put another squirt of cream in the crack of her ass and then concentrated my rubbing between her butt cheeks. On each stroke I could feel my fingers pass over her puckered asshole. I did not try to enter that nether region, but I gave it attention on each stroke. I could feel the heat coming off Ronnie's body. She felt like she was running a fever. On the 10th or 11th downstroke over her ass, I made full contact with her pussy with both of my thumbs. Ronnie jumped.

"Are you okay?" I asked with amusement in my voice.

"nice nice" was the only reply I got back.

I stopped rubbing her ass and concentrated only on the pussy region. She was dripping wet. I could feel her lips spread a bit as my fingers roamed over them. I could not reach her clit from this angle. but it did not seem to matter. Wherever I touched her she moaned. I took one hand and started to grab, knead, and rub her one ass cheek. I took the other hand and pointed two of my fingers at her wet tunnel.

I murmured quietly, "No guts, no glory" as I rammed those two fingers into her hot wet pussy. The reaction was immediate and forceful! Ronnie's body jerked up. She pushed back further against my fingers crushing them into her Velvet tunnel. I could feel muscles twitching and contracting. She let out a low volume "Oh" that seemed to rise until it became a shriek. I was not even moving at this point. Her ass was moving forward and back onto my fingers. I was cursing my bad eyes again. this sounded so fucking hot. It had to be even hotter to se. Fuck Fuck Fuck! Being blind really sucks!

I moved the thumb of the impaling hand down and tried to find and rub Ronnie's clit. A very pleasant surprise awaited me. Her pussy was totally shaven. Bald as an egg. Not a single hair near it, around it, or on it. It only took me a moment to find her engorged clit. It was poking out seeking attention. When I flicked it the first time with my thumb, Ronnie started to make a growling sound. Well that totally caught me off guard. Growling? Never ran across that before. But then again I never ran across an 18 year old black female before. I don't know if this was a new experience for Ronnie, but this was one I was never going to forget.

On her next forward stroke, I removed my fingers and dove my face into her pussy. I could not reach her clit with my tongue from this angle, but I was able to give her gaping pussy a severe licking. This caught her off guard and she jerked forward. Bang! The girl had cracked her head into the headboard.

I tried my darndest NOT to laugh. But the whole situation was ridiculous! Meeting a stranger on the internet, less than 4 hours later she is in my bed naked. dripping wet, getting finger fucked. And now almost knocking her rout with my antics. Totally insane.

I laughed. And after she said "OW" several times. She started to laugh also.

I couldn't think of anything to say other than "Flip over. Time to do the front." Ronnie lay down on her back after rubbing her head some more. "I'm sorry Ronnie. It was my intention to give you an awesome backrub. NOT to kill you or maim you."

She said, "Uh Huh" and started to wiggle her body into a comfortable position on the bed.

When she settled in I reached for the second pillow and put it between the top of her head and the headboard. "There we go. Now you are all nice and safe."

I grabbed her legs to spread them again so I could kneel between them and she said "Stop!"

"What's wrong?" , I asked.

"Someone here is a bit overdressed" "Strip. I want to see you naked too," she commanded.

I hopped out of bed. Stood erect and said with a mock salute. "Yes sir. Stripping sir." I pulled my shirt off and threw it to the floor. Ronnie said, "Hairy chest. Nice nice."

I kicked my sneakers off. Unhooked my belt and slid my jeans to my ankles. I quickly hopped back into bed. "Stop," she yelled again.

"What?" I asked.

"I said naked. Get everything off."

I hopped out of bed again. Turned my back to her and did my sexiest strip dance as I lowered my tidy whiteys to the floor and kicked them aside. I wiggled my butt from side to side and got another "nice nice" from Ronnie. When I turned around, there was no hiding my full erection. I was so damm horny I was ready to screw a keyhole to get off tonight. Ronnie asked, "What's wrong with your cock?"

Now I was totally embarrassed! Had Ronnie been with much larger men? Was my six inches too small for her liking?

"Um what's wrong with it," I tentatively asked.

"It looks like there is too much skin," she replied.

"Um Ronnie. I am NOT circumcised," I told her.

"Really? I've only seen some cocks on some porno movies and one other guy before you. They did not look like that."

I explained to her that when I was born so many many years back, if you weren't Jewish, you usually did not get circumcised. I reached down to my cock and pulled the foreskin back. "Is that better?" I joked.

She laughed and told me "now that looks familiar."

"Okay now, lay back and let me get to phase two of this massage." I grabbed her legs and spread them wide. I knelt between them and reached for my Cocoa Butter again. I squirted a large dollop of cream between her tits. I was eager to grab, pinch, rub, and lick and bite those tits of hers. She giggled again. "What's so funny now?" I asked.

"If you could only see the intense look you have on your face."

"Well I am an intense person when it comes to rubbing down 38 double d's!," I said. "Now lay back and enjoy yourself. That is an order," I commanded.

I started the massage up near her neck. I realized quickly I had put on way too much cream. I swept my hands quickly over the mess I made and tried to move the large amount of cream to cover the entire front of her body. I moved the excess cream down to her hips and she giggled. "I am ticklish there." I took some of the extra cream and cupped both of her tits. I rubbed those large breasts like I was kneading bread. I was amazed at how large and firmer nipples were. I had never run across a woman in my past, black or white with such large nipples. I would soon find out how talented Ronnie could be with those nipples.

"You like my boobs?" she asked.

all I said back was "Nice nice." After spreading half of my excess cream over her tits, I moved back to her lower belly. I moved some of this cream to her upper thighs and took a small amount and rubbed directly into her bare pubic area.

"Ronnie, how long have you been shaving?" I asked.

She giggled, "I shaved it clean tonight after you told me you had never seen a bare pussy before." I gave that bare pussy my entire attention for several minutes. Ronnie appreciated every one of those minutes.

There was no stubble, no bumps at all. I was amazed she had the time and patience to do this so quickly and still make it to my house in such a short time. Her lips were engorged and her juices covered them fully. Her large clit was still poking up and I rubbed my thumbs over it each time I touched her lips. That bare flesh of hers was so damm erotic. It was so different. I was totally wrapped up in that bald pussy! Ronnie started to moan lightly, "Oh that's so nice" I did not wish to rush this fantasy of mine. I might not live long enough to repeat it again. I moved my hands from her pussy and back up to her tits. I got a most resounding "Awwwww" from Ronnie.

"Patience Grasshopper. All good things come in time." I think this quip went right by her as she was not around when "Kung-Fu" was on TV sets all over America?

I started to rub her neck and shoulders again. Give her a little cool down time and then start her up again. This was my main plan of attack. As I moved my hands to Ronnie's chin and throat, I took one thumb and rubbed it lightly over her lips. They were very full, lush lips. Ronnie opened her mouth and started to suck on my thumb. Damm, I had never had a woman do this to me before. I was so psyched thinking of those lips on my cock. Wishing so much it was there now instead of my thumb. I could feel her running her tongue over my finger. Teasing me, playing with my thumb. I could also feel my back starting to ache holding this leaning position. I kept my thumb in her mouth and leaned forward on my other hand putting it just above her shoulder onto the bed. This adjustment brought my cock closer to her pussy. In fact it was laying over her pussy. I don't know if she could feel my heat, but I was damm sure I was feeling her heat. I started to rock my hips.

Ronnie went "Ummmm" on my thumb. I went "Umm" on each forward movement of my cock against her skin.

"You are one very dirty little slut. You know that?" I asked.

Ronnie shook her head yes and murmured "Uh huh" with my thumb still in her mouth. I couldn't explain the feeling I was having. I was feeling forceful. Wishing to take full command of the situation. I wanted to turn Ronnie into my young little bitch. It was like a drug. I was high on this feeling.

I started to move my thumb in her mouth. "Suck my cock baby. Let me see how fine your mouth is," I said. Ronnie's tongue moved faster. I could feel her sucking in her mouth so that my thumb was in a vacuum. Her one hand grabbed my arm and started to rub it from my wrist to my shoulder. After reaching my shoulder it moved to my chest. She was playing with my nipples. Another first for me this evening. No woman had ever payed attention to my nipples before. It was a very nice feeling. Ronnie's other hand went down between us and I felt it grabbing my cock. Her hands were so soft. She angled her hand in such a way that she was stroking my cock and also rubbing against her own clit. Her moans became louder. Her thighs were clamping and releasing against my own thighs. I was crazed. I pulled my thumb from her mouth and grabbed a tit, squeezing it forcefully.

Ronnie murmured, "harder" I squeezed some more and pinched her nipple. "Yes, just like that." I pulled my other hand back and grabbed the other nipple. I was twisting and squeezing both nipples at the same time. "Mmmm yes," she whispered.

I leaned suddenly forward, grabbing both tits with my hands and pushing them together. I squeezed those 38 double D's hard enough so that I could get both nipples in my mouth at the same time and I bit them. Ronnie arched her back and went rigid, and then screamed "Auggggghhhhhhh ohhhhhh Fuck!" At first I thought I had injured her. But her hand on my cock suddenly went into hyper drive. The feeling was so good, my hips started to rock faster and soon I was yelling, "O shit" as she milked the cum from my balls and out my cock. I was so tense when I came it shot up past her belly and landed on her upper tits and her throat. She stroked again and another squirt landed lower between her tits and her belly button. She was squeezing my cock so hard it was becoming painful.

"Easy baby, you don't want to break it off," I joked.

Ronnie told me "That was the most fun I ever had and not fuck"

I lazily started to rub my cum into her chest and belly. She grabbed my hands and started to suck my cum off each finger and my palms. I leaned all the way forward putting my weight on her body. My cock was starting to go limp but it was still pressed firmly against her pussy and her clit. I pushed my mouth against hers and forced my tongue into her mouth. I grabbed her head and held it firmly in place as we played with each other's tongues in an open mouth kiss. I had gone in a single evening from being a bored blind guy at home alone to a blind guy with a unbelievable erotic fantasy unfurling in his bed. I could feel her heart pounding against my chest, or was it my own heart pounding so hard? At this point I did not care. I was going to fuck this beauty tonight. Maybe several times. I wanted to try everything. I wanted my cock between those large tits of hers. I wanted to fuck her ass. Suck her toes. I wanted to have her suck my cock the way she sucked my thumb. I wanted to spank her, dominate her. Make her beg me to touch her till she came. I could not explain this rush that came over my body and mind. It was a feeling I wished to explore more. The only question that remained was would Ronnie let me do this exploring?

As I lay on top of Ronnie playing dueling tongues, she wrapped her legs around my hips and locked them. I moved one of my hands from her face and started to rub her one breast again. I could feel the residue of my cum on her breast and her nipple. I grabbed the nipple and pinched hard. Ronnie moaned and sucked my tongue further into her hot mouth.

My talking watch lay on the night stand and it went "Ding. It is 11 PM" Ronnie's body went rigid. She pulled her face away from me and asked, "Is that the right time?"

I told her "Yes."

"I didn't realize I had been here for 3 hours already," she stated. "I've got to get cleaned up and head back home."

"Really?" I asked with disappointment in my voice.

Ronnie perked me right back up by saying, "Let's go take a shower together." Who the fuck was I to argue with a suggestion like that!

I stood up and offered her my hand to get up out of the messed up bed. We both started down the steps naked. Ronnie's hands ran playfully over my backside. I heard her say, "Nice Nice." as she squeezed both of my ass cheeks.

As we both stood in front of the shower, Ronnie started to kiss my neck. Her luscious lips then moved down to my nipples and she started to lick and suck them. I moaned and started to feel the life flowing back into my cock.

I reached over to set the temperature of the shower and then said, "Your shower awaits M'Lady." We both stepped in and I placed my self closer to the shower head.

Ronnie asked me if I wanted to try something different? My mind raced. Just how freaky could one get in a shower?

I said, "sure. What do you have in mind?" Ronnie did not say anything, she just reached over and grabbed one of my hands. As the warm water bounced off our bodies, I was thinking "Okay, now what?" Ronnie took my hand and placed it between her open thighs. Then she started to piss on my palm. She asked me if I had ever done this before.

I grinned and honestly told her I had never ever done anything like this before. I was thinking, "Will she grab my cock and expect me to piss on her hand too?"

She asked me if I liked this?

I told her truthfully that it did not bother me, but it also did not really turn me on either. I said, "You are one fucking nasty girl. Do you know that?" Ronnie just laughed back at me.

"What now?" I inquired. Ronnie grabbed the shower sponge and the bottle of shower gel from the rack beside me.

"Put your hands up on the wall." she ordered me. I did my best impression of a perp from the TV show Cops.

"Okay officer I'll behave myself." I muttered.

Ronnie took the soapy sponge and started to wash my back and shoulders. She moved her body close to mine and I could feel her hard nipples leaving trails across my soapy back. Her arms reached around me and she started to wash my front with the sponge.

As her hands washed my chest and gave special attention to my nipples, her nipples were making slow circles on my back. I waited with eager anticipation for her hands to reach my hard cock. Ronnie moved and I could feel one hand on my chest and one hand on my ass. She was firmly rubbing both ass cheeks and then doing a slow stroke up between them and over my asshole. Now this was something I had never experienced before. The hand on my chest suddenly moved down to my aching cock. Ronnie said, "Nice Nice." She attacked me from two sides at once.

TBG2004
TBG2004
10 Followers