A Blind Man Sees... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TBG2004
TBG2004
10 Followers

"You are one dirty slut. Do you know that', I asked.

Ronnie mumbled, "Mmmmm."

I grabbed her nipple and pinched hard. She caught on quickly. "Yes Daddy, I am a dirty slut," she said.

"I am going to get my digital camera and take some pictures of you," I ordered.

Ronnie stiffened, but did not argue with me. "Yes Daddy."

I reached over the side of the bed and found the camera where I had left it earlier. "After I take the pictures we are both going to look at them. You are going to tell me how slutty you look," I ordered.

"How do you want me to pose', Ronnie asked.

"Don't move. Just stay that way," I said. I turned on the camera and pointed it in the general direction of her body. Flash. Flash. I moved down to get closer to her pussy and the vibrator still in it. Flash. Flash.

"Ronnie, take the camera and get a pix of my face as I eat you out," I directed. I handed her the camera and told her which button to hit to take the picture. I positioned my tongue so it was rubbing her large sensitive clit. Flash. A short pause and then Flash.

"Now what', she asked. I reached up and took the camera back from her.

I put my one hand on her large tits. I aimed the camera in the same spot. Flash. Flash.

I ordered Ronnie to suck my finger. She reached for my hand and put several fingers in her mouth. I could imagine her lush lips sucking my fingers. Flash. Flash.

"Get on your hands and knees. Stroke that cock into your tight pussy," I directed. Ronnie quickly assumed the position and started to pleasure herself again. Flash. Flash. I reached up and smacked her one ass cheek. I started to rub both cheeks. Flash. Flash.

I tried to position myself so I could get a clear line of sight of her fucking herself with her toy. Flash. Flash. I reached down to rub her pussy lips. She was still dripping wet. I let my index finger get all wet and then moved it back up to her puckered asshole. Flash. Flash. I teased her brown hole and slowly eased a bit of my finger into it. Flash. Flash.

I angled my body so my erect cock was between her ass cheeks. Flash. Flash.

"Ronnie, suck my dick," I commanded. Ronnie turned her body around and lay so her face was close to my balls. Flash. Flash. I could feel her wet tongue on my shaft and then her lips enveloping my cock. Flash. flash.

"Stick your tongue out and lick the head of my cock," I directed. I could feel her warm wet tongue as it rolled around the head of my penis. Flash. Flash. I couldn't see a damm thing. And yet this was all so damm erotic. I felt so powerful. Like I was king of the fucking universe.

"Ronnie, rub your tits over my cock again like you did downstairs." She wrapped her warm globes around my cock and started to slowly stroke them up and down. Flash. Flash. I could feel my heartbeat racing. I was breathing fast. I knew I was going to explode soon. The big question was would I catch it on film? "Ronnie, Open your mouth," I said. Flash. flash. I could feel the liquid fire boiling up my shaft. Flash. Flash.

"Here it comes baby. all for you," I moaned Flash. Flash. The first wad of cum spurted out onto her face? Flash. Flash. The second wad shot and then the third followed quickly. Flash. Flash.

I just could not believe I was living this fantasy. I knew that even if Ronnie erased all these pictures. The idea I had taken them would be in my mind forever. It would be a scene I could replay anytime I wanted to. And I wanted to memorize this whole night so badly.

Ronnie's mouth and tongue started to work on cleaning my cock off. Flash. Flash. Fuck I wish I could see. This was so hot. What I wouldn't have given for just 30 seconds of sight. I wanted to see Ronnie's large tits and ass. I wanted to see my hand rubbing her erect nipples. See my thumb rubbing circles over her engorged clit. See Ronnie's mouth and tongue doing magic on the head of my cock. Fuck fuck!

I collapsed on the bed beside her. "That was un-fucking believable!," I yelled. Ronnie arranged her body so she lay on my chest.

"So how do we see these pictures you took', she asked. I handed the camera to her and started to explain all the buttons on it.

"Hit the button that says Review," I told her.

Ronnie said, "Okay, I see a picture on the back."

"hit the arrow buttons to move through all the pictures in the camera," I said.

I heard Ronnie say, "Nice Nice"

"When you finish looking at all the pictures, you can hit the delete all button to erase them from the camera," I pointed out.

A few minutes later Ronnie handed the camera back to me. "Did you delete them all', I asked.

"No. I only deleted the ones where my face was showing," she surprised me.

"You don't wish to erase them all', I inquired.

She calmly said, "No. save them. Maybe someday you will see again and you will have them to remember me by."

I was shocked. I was speechless. Well almost speechless. I figured I had taken over 32 pictures. "Ronnie, how many pictures did you erase', I asked.

"I deleted 3 of them. One of them when I was sucking your fingers. One of them when I was sucking your cock. And one of them when you were pinching my nipples. You could see past my tit and my face was in the shot," she said.

"Are you sure you don't want me to erase all these pictures', I asked again.

"Nope. Save them. Show them to your internet buddies. I don't mind," she calmly replied. I dropped the camera onto the bed and grabbed her. I pulled her closer and she snuggled up close to my body. I could still feel the heat coming off her. What other exciting surprises did this lovely lass have for me to discover?

To be continued...

TBG2004
TBG2004
10 Followers
12