A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After rubbing my cock over her clit, I ran it back down her slit until I found her vagina. I pushed forward with my hips and entered her without too much difficulty thanks to her lubricated cunt. She squealed when she felt the end of my cock reach the hilt of her. She moved in motion with me, as I fucked her from behind. I withdrew until my cock nearly came out of her, then pushed it hard back in, as far as it would go. The walls of her vagina were like a toaster and masseuse for my ultra – receptive phallus. Cat was watching intently as my cock entered her.

"Cat, get under her and lick her clit. Let's make her come." I instructed.

Cat positioned herself under Alana's back. I knew she had found her clit because Alana had cried out in bliss and Cat used a hand to massage my scrotum. If I hadn't of ejaculated twice already, I would have easily blown by now. Sophia had Alana by the hair and was kissing her, while she played with her nipples. Alana began to whimper and cry out loud, so I knew she was going to climax. I wasn't ready to do so, so I decided I would just let Alana have her culmination on her own. As her cries became louder the walls of her vagina contracted tightly around me. I pumped into her faster and harder, the sound of skin smacking skin was slightly audible below her cries. One long moan told me that she had just peaked at the height of pleasure. I withdrew, very horny and unsatisfied physically.

"God… I have never had anything like that before," Alana mumbled as she rolled onto her back.

"I want to do it," Cat piped in quietly. Once again, she blushed and nibbled her lip.

"Do what?" I asked.

"You know… have sex."

"Are you sure?" My heart began to flutter.

The one thing I was hoping to do, but never would have asked even if I did have control, was to fuck Cat. I wanted to take her virginity, like her sister had taken mine. But, I definitely didn't want to pressure her into it. I mean, ordering someone to eat their sister out is big, but losing your virginity is sacred. Especially to a Catholic.

"Yes… I really want to." Cat squeezed my hand, gazing into my eyes.

For a moment, as Cat said those words so tenderly, I honestly thought that my feelings for her went beyond intense attraction. For the first time I didn't think of Cat as a beautiful girl with a nice personality, I thought of her as a perfect soul. And I wasn't even religious.

"Ok. Lie down on your back," I lost the tone of command in my voice. I felt myself speaking to her gently and caringly.

She lied down and our eyes did not part once. I knew this was a special moment for both of us. I wanted to make it one she would remember. A benchmark for the other guys that she would meet in her life. She looked so angelic in the candlelight, her golden hair and sky blue eyes made her look like a picture of flawlessness. Her bronzed and spotless skin was an archetype of fineness that most women would strive to attain. Her perky breasts stood proudly out from her chest. Her cute belly button was the centerpiece for her flat, tight stomach, which gave way to her feminine hips. The sight of her fair and soft pubic curls in between her long, slender legs was enough to make any man yearn for just the slightest touch.

I crawled over her body and kissed her red mouth tenderly. Our tongues touched, but only slightly. I kissed her forehead, cheeks and the tip of her nose. I even nibbled on her earlobe before kissing down her long neck.

"Are you ready," I whispered into her ear.

She didn't respond. Instead she smiled faintly and kissed me. Cat put her hand down between us and found my penis. She ran it over her curls and down until it reached her vagina. She positioned it in the opening and let go, placing the hand on my cheek. I used my own hand to help guide my penis into the small hole. She was already considerably lubricated but it was still incredibly tight. I pushed into her about an inch or so. Cat grimaced and let out a small cry of pain.

"Are you alright?" I whispered, genuinely concerned.

She nodded. I kissed her. I shifted my weight forwards and pushed into her again, trying hard not to rush it. I was about two inches inside her. I spread her legs as far as they would go and pushed my lips against hers, bracing her for the final thrust. I pushed in to her again, this time entering the whole way. She cried out softly, but looked in to my eyes and smiled. Her vagina gripped me like a vice. It was an intense feeling. I felt like for that moment that we were a part of each other, that our bodily connection surpassed biology.

I withdrew from her slowly and entered her once again. This time there was still encumbrance, but I managed to get it all the way in, without a cry of pain from Cat. I didn't try to fuck her fast like I did with Alana. Instead, I took my time and did it gently. I lowered my head and kissed Cat's breasts, biting and licking her hard nipples. Her hands circled over my back. As I built up a steady pace, the resistance to my penetrations became less and less. With each slow thrust, Cat was enjoying the experience more and more. She soon started to moan loudly and gyrate her hips below me, which intensified the pleasure enormously. I lay on top of Cat, as our legs intertwined. I wanted us to come together. Not only me and Cat, but all of us.

"Let's try and attempt a four person climax," I offered the girls.

They all agreed. Cat and I kept fucking. I tried to control my potential come by changing the tempo of our thrusts. I turned my head and watched as Alana and Sophia were positioning themselves into a 69, next to us on the bed. I watched intently as Alana and Sophia's body looked like they fit together so perfectly, despite their difference in height. Soon enough, all three girls were either moaning, whimpering or crying out in ecstasy.

"I think I am coming," Alana cried out, as Sophia's tongue danced over her clit.

"I am too," Cat mumbled to me.

Alana's tongue lapped Sophia's clitoris fiercely and I could tell from her heightened cries that she wasn't far off either. So, I picked up rhythm with Cat. Each entrance into her became faster, more intense and more wetter. I didn't need much of an invitation to come. Cat was humming from deep within her. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as I felt a pang of pleasure rise from my genitals. Cat was breathing heavily and screamed out in a real primal sound as I felt a stream of come gather in my testicles. I held Cat's hands and pumped into her as she held her breath and I felt her body shudder beneath me. It was at that precise moment that the build-up of come erupted from my penis and gushed in waves into Cat. The feeling of bliss lasted the longest it had all night and touched the rest of my body in torrents of warm trembles. I buried my hands in Cat's hair hugging her tightly as she arched her back slightly, to accommodate my semen as it entered her.

I heard Alana and Sophia a few moments later as they reached their peaks. Sophia moaned loudly, while Alana shrieked in pleasure. As Alana and Sophia rolled off each other, I lay on top of Cat, still inside her, and we just held each other. I got lost in her enchanting eyes, as I felt her heart pound through my chest. Never in my life had I ever been so intimate with somebody then I was at that moment. Never in my life had I ever imagined that such a bond could be shared between two people. Although I was at the age when I thought that I knew everything, I realized then and there that I had a lot to learn about life.

"Thank you," Cat whispered, smiling.

"For what?" I asked.

"Making me feel special," She said and kissed me lightly.

I finally rolled off her and collapsed next to her, exhausted. Alana and Sophia had already fallen asleep. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep as well with Cat in my arms, keeping me warm.

_________

When I awoke in the morning the three girls were already awake, dressed and moving around. The storm had passed. Cat walked into the bedroom and smiled.

"Your friends are going to be worried. I got a signal on my phone so you can call them."

I took the phone and did what she suggested. My friends said they had tried to get in touch with a search team yesterday, but the blizzard had stopped all communication. I told them that I would be back at the ski resort soon and told them not to worry. When I was finished with the phone, Cat took it and called the other girls into the room.

"Let's take a picture." She suggested.

"Do you think that we should Cat? Remember, we can never speak of what happened last night. That goes for you as well," Sophia said looking at me.

If he puts a jacket on, the photo would be innocent." Cat argued.

Alana and Sophia eventually agreed. I put a jacket on and we huddled together on the bed as Cat took the photo on her phone. Sophia got up and walked into the living room leaving me with Alana and Cat.

"Now, lets take a sexy picture," Alana offered grinning devilishly.

She grabbed the phone off Cat and placed one of my hands on her breast and the other on Cat's. She then licked my cheek after telling Cat to do the same on the opposite cheek. Cat did and took the photo. We all laughed. I eventually went outside and checked the conditions. The girls thought that I should wait until afternoon, until the snow melted a bit and they would drive me back to the resort. For the rest of the morning, we all just talked or read. Nothing sexual happened. Sophia made sure of that. The afternoon came and Sophia drove back to the resort. Cat asked for my number and I gave it to her, but I didn't think I would ever talk to them again. I got out of the car and watched them drive away, out of my life.

I am now writing this about a year after the best night of my life. I grew up a lot in the months that followed. At first, I did the guy thing and told my mates everything. Of course, they only laughed when I told them. Who was I kidding? I wouldn't have believed such a story either. My friends' lack of faith angered me at first, but it was about two weeks after the night of firsts, when I got a picture message from Cat. She had sent me both the photos that we took in the morning. This was technically proof of my adventure. But as I looked at the photo of the three of us, I remembered the pact that we had made and felt disgusted with myself for violating the word of three wonderful girls. So I didn't show anybody. Besides, it felt kind of good to just smirk when my friends ribbed me about being so inexperienced. Shows how much they know. So, if anyone reading this doesn't believe me – I don't care… Join the queue.

Now, I usually talk to Cat about once a fortnight on the phone, despite our geography. I found out that we have a lot in common. In fact, I am saving up for another trip to Italy next year. My trip has nothing to do with the possibility of meeting Cat… Honest! She said that we might even be able to stay in her Swiss cabin if I were too come. See… good things really do come to those who wait!