A Blond Nurse

Story Info
She checks him out.
1k words
3.4
222.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point most viral males go through what is commonly known as middle-age crisis. Though later in life than most, it has hit me hard. While it is true that my hair is salt and pepper around the temples and I now have what is affectionately known as love handles, I still have a healthy sex drive. Here is my story:

Day One

After having surgery a few years ago I asked my doctor to schedule a body scan to make sure that everything was still o.k. He made the appropriate arrangements and in a few weeks I was sitting in the office waiting room for the first of two shots over the next two days. My name was called and I went in to see the nurse. She met me at the door and I followed her down the hall. I must tell you that I have always been attracted to a beautiful swinging ass. Well this blond nurse knew how to work her assets. She worked it like a champ and glanced backwards over her shoulder to make sure I was following her. I looked up from her beautiful ass as she looked me directly in the eyes and gave me a knowing smile. It is no wonder that my pulse was slightly elevated when she took it.

She was very friendly and asked if I had any questions. She quickly explained the procedure. She said one shot today and one tomorrow. I sat there and watched as she wiggled over to the refrigerator to get the serum. It was obvious that it was on the front of the shelf. What was a surprise was that she bent over at the waist and for what seemed like an unusually long time. I was in no hurry for the shot. Besides, this stance allowed her uniform to rise up just enough to offer me a peek of her pure white nylon panties.

After she filled the needle I rolled up my shirtsleeve to get the shot. She then told me that the injection went in the hip. She stood there, gave a coy smile, and said follow me. Once again I followed that beautiful ass down the hall as she led me to a small private rest room. She continued to be very talkative and friendly realizing that I was very nervous about the shot. After we entered the rest room I later realized that she had locked the door behind us. I found myself talking to her face to face as I unbuckled my pants and unzipped my fly. I did notice that she was watching very closely as I turned and lowered my briefs exposing my right thigh. The shot was not as bad as I thought as she continued to chat and massaged my butt with the alcohol pad. I then expected her to leave as I turned around and pulled up my pants. Again she just stood there watching my every move as I pulled up my pants.

Upon leaving the office on the way home I thought to myself that this blond babe of a nurse wanted to check out my dick.

Day Two

The wait was much shorter on day two and I was called back to the nurses station quickly. The same bright eyes, blond hair, swinging ass and knowing smile led me down the hall. I was disappointed that she had on pants today but she still worked that ass. Again she was very talkative sharing with me that she was a Registered Nurse and had to raise her kid alone. The difference today was that I was no longer worried about the shot and was enjoying our conversation very much. One of the male nurses said something snappy and my blond nurse confided in me that she would just have to get a sex change to get some respect. I asked her to please not get a sex change in a way that she knew I definitely approved of her current sex and looks. Another tip-off today of her interest in me was the way she took my blood pressure. Instead of placing my arm under her arm as most nurses do, she secured the arm cuff on me, rolled my arm over, faced me directly and walked straight into my hand. She continued to chat as she pumped up the cuff and started to release the air from the bulb. I did not complain that she checked it twice because I could feel her hips swaying, the cut of her French lacey panties and the firmness of her hairless love mound. Trying to look as professional as possible, she took quite a while to check my blood pressure. As the air flowed out of blood pressure bulb, the blood flowed into my dick.

After preparing the second shot she again asked me to follow her to the secure restroom. Well, I thought if she liked me enough to allow me to feel her up, I could certainly give her a peak of what she looked for the previous day. After the door was locked I stood there and went through the routine of lowering my pants a she chatted away. Only this time I lowered pants and briefs to below my knees. There we were face to face with my half erect dick waiving in the air. I reluctantly turned around and presented my other butt cheek to her intruding needle. The idea of exposing myself to this beautiful woman, along with the sharp pain of the shot, caused me to have a raging hard-on. After the shot was completed and she again massaged my ass, I turned around before raising my pants. It was obvious that she enjoyed looking at my pulsating dick. She finally broke the tension by turning and removing her rubber gloves and trashing the used needle. We then exchanged pleasantries and I left the office. My next appointment is in seven days. I definitely will be stopping by the nurse’s station to visit with my blond nurse, have my blood pressure checked and feel the warmth of this Florence Nightingale’s hairless love mound.