A 'Blossoming' Christmas

Story Info
A little Christmas adventure for Blossom.
1.1k words
3.59
17.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johm55
johm55
45 Followers

As Christmas approached I was delighted to receive my 'official' invitation to the BDSM club's Christmas party. This was held every year and all the Doms looked forward to it. It was, apart from a very entertaining event, the one time of the year for us to show off. It was, loosely, a fancy dress dance; although, traditionally, no dom wore fancy dress (just evening dress) all the subs did with each Dom trying to outdo each other. There was a small prize for the most

As this was the first time for several years that I had a sub to parade, I was determined to make a real show. I felt sure that Blossom could be turned into an exciting exhibit, especially with all her rings to attach things to. After a great deal of thinking, usually with Blossom standing at 'display' for inspiration; an increasingly worrying time for her as she thought she was to be punished, I finally came up with a theme.

The intended theme was 'Christmas'. I would decorate her as a Christmas Tree! Well, as near as I could. I spend some time shopping for streamers, garlands, tree ornaments and, of course, lights. I settled for LED solar powered ones for convenience as well as a far brighter light. Naturally I also purchased chocolate Father Christmas pieces. No tree is complete without chocolate ornaments hanging from its branches.

Over the next few days, I experimented with the display until I was satisfied. It had to be splendid, glittery, OTT and, above all, firmly attached. I felt I had managed a fair compromise and that, although not like a real tree, Blossom made an obvious statement of tree-like intent! With certain additional items for my own convenience. It was a little uncomfortable for Blossom to wear but slaves sometimes have to suffer for their master's pleasure.

Come the day of the party, I shook Blossom awake, enjoyed her practised oral attentions before taking her into the shower. There, she washed me, with special care and attention to my groin, before quickly washing herself. Once done, she carefully dried me, while I rubbed her down. We returned to the bedroom where Blossom dressed me before I led her downstairs to make my breakfast.

The party was always held in the early evening leaving me with plenty of time for preparations. So, as usual, I spent the morning working Blossom through her exercises and then some lunge work to help maintain her toned body before dismissing her to the kitchen to prepare lunch while I caught up on my correspondence and internet activity. Because of the dance, I decided to skip my writing for the day so we could spend most of the afternoon getting Blossom ready.

Mid-afternoon I called Blossom and told her to get a shower and to depilate her body carefully and then to return to the study. She ran off upstairs and I went to the study, bringing all the goodies I'd bought for her costume. While I waited I laid out the kit and rechecked the lights. Eventually she reappeared and took the display stance in the middle of the room while I carefully checked for stray hairs. I complemented her as she had done a good job, then I started to turn her into a Christmas tree by first binding her arms horizontally behind her back.

I had already dismantled an old artificial tree to acquire branches, for bulk, which I had wired to double loops to get them to stand out away from her body, at least a little. These were hung around her shoulders, body and hips. The branches, together with twisted strips of green crepe paper would give an impression of a tree. I added garlands and tinsel to 'decorate' it. Once these were done, I draped the lights around her body, attaching them to her breast rings, as well as the branches to ensure they didn't slip. I used some smaller branches, tinsel and a short string of lights to make a 'crown' surmounted by a large silver star.

It sounds rather scrappy but it actually looked quite good, certainly different! Every one of her rings, apart from her clit ring, were carefully hung with bells and chocolate, as were the branches. The finishing touch was a short silver chain attached to her clit ring and dangling between her legs with a small Father Christmas fixed part way down. He looked as if he was climbing up into her cunt (or possibly down from it after delivering presents!).

I stood back and slowly walking around her, admired the result. Only one thing left; I had acquired a small tray with the attachments to hang it from her nipple rings. It was fastened by a leather strap around her waist so that it stood level at waist height. For convenience it had a hinge which allowed it to fold up under her breasts in case I wished to drape a wraparound to cover her for transport. At the party, she would not only be my Christmas Tree but would act as a mobile hostess trolley to carry my drinks!

She was now complete. I had her walk around the room to ensure all was fixed solidly and that nothing would fall off. All was safe, although she did make some interesting sounds as she moved. Having told her to stand still and wait, I went to shower and change.

Although the club had sufficient privacy to allow members to bring naked subs directly from the cars to the premises, I decided to put a wraparound on her to allow me to entry without revealing her fancy dress.

Once she was wrapped, I led her out to the car and carefully poised her inside. I then drove to the club car park where I unloaded Blossom and had her 'heel' me into the club. I took her over to the cloakroom, deposited my coat and her wrap, turning on her lights before leading her into the large function room.

As I entered, I quickly glanced around. There were about two dozen Doms with their subs. Most of the subs were dressed as ponies, cats and, of course, reindeer. One enterprising Dom had turned his sub into a Christmas pudding, fortunately without the burning brandy! We were quickly surrounded by friends commenting on my creation, especially after I'd obtained a drink and placed it on the tray. More than one Dom was sorry they hadn't thought of that idea.

Needless to say, the party was a great success and, in fact, Blossom won the small prize offered for the most imaginative fancy dress. It was a very large red rosette complete with a pin to fasten it. Fortunately the judge pinned it to one of her branches. I was complimented on my little Father Christmas with most asking whether he was coming or going. I refused to say as it might put me on the 'naughty' list!

I hope this topical little episode entertains.

Merry Christmas and a happy, prosperous 2014 to all my readers

johm55
johm55
45 Followers