A Blowjob

Story Info
He is ecstatic; she ends covered in jizz.
924 words
4.08
41k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His dick throbbed. He hugged her. Her shirt was tight. He was short, but she was shorter: he feld her breasts press him at his solar plexus. Her head nestled into his chest, lovingly. But he did not love her: he only wanted to fuck.

"You are so sexy."

He put his hand on his dick. The tip of her tongue landed on his tip. The tip of her tongue traveled around the tip of his dick. He felt the length of her tongue under his dick. He felt her tongue wrap around the left side of his dick.

He felt his dick inside her mouth. His dick was completely inside her mouth.

"Oh god... Fuck. My dick is in your mouth." He stated the obvious. His eyes were closed.

He felt lips slide off; there was no more moisture. He felt one finger, a thumb, then five.

"Mmm. You like that?"

She stopped sucking his dick so that she could talk about sucking his dick. His dick was in her hands, she gripped his dick like a doorknob, turning.

"Unnngh. ugh. fuuuuck," he moaned. He couldn't think. He was overwhelmed: pleasure coursed through his body. His feet felt pleasure. His cock was liquid. He raised his hand and brought it to his nipple. A finger ran across. A circle formed: index around nipple, index around nipple. His eyes were closed. He was in ecstasy.

While he changed, busied himself, she was hard at work. "No wonder they call it a job." Holding only the first few inches in her mouth(leaving a stretch of the shaft untended by the mouth, but cared for by the hands), she sucked repeatedly, regularly. He felt feelings, sensations, and knew what he needed: "unghh... unghh... stick your finger in my asshole.... fuck..."

He was surprised at himself.

She obliged. She spared his cock the onslaught of her mouth while she tended to a finger on her left hand(her right hand remained in his dick's service). She stuck her index finger in her mouth, coating it with her clear spit. "You like that?" she asked, right hand massaging his hard member.

"Fuuuckkkk. unghh" he grunted, anaesthetized.

She slipped her hand underneath his body. Her finger found her way to an opening. It was tight, firm. She knew what she had to do; she knew what must be done. Her slender white finger wormed its way into the brown hole. He felt something enter him; he felt a new presence. A new presence inside his butthole. It was cold. His butthole could not see, but the new object felt white, slender. It was fully inside. It rested from the journey, recuperating. Then he felt it moving, with a life of its own. Slow and regular, slow undulating motions. Slow, slow, tenderly.

There was a deep itch that he became aware of, a deep itch that was only being scratched now. The itch was inside his butthole. He longed for pleasure there; he ached for pleasure inside his butthole. The regular motions of her slender, white finger catapulted him into new heights of ecstasy.

There were no more grunts. There were only deep breaths. Deep, long breaths. She worked, doing her job; a hard job, but a job she loved. She labored selflessly. Hand, finger, mouth, lips, tongue: a proud workforce. She was a manager, an orchestrator, a pit boss; she ruled gently and kindly. She was firm, demanding. She did her job well.

Something came over him. A contraction: he was giving birth. It seized him by the butthole, near his new friend, his slender, white new friend. The new friend pressed into the contraction, unaware of the tremendous occasion, the life that was emerging out of the shared work. "Unnnghhh AHHHhhhh" he moaned, breaking his silence. It moved up to his cock: He felt his dick contract. Gripped with pleasure, he screamed; he moaned. She knew what was coming. She knew what had to be done. She readied herself: dick out of mouth, hand on dick. Finger up butthole. Eyes closed, waiting. Face, mouth ready. Her hands moved, knowing, without direction, what was demanded of them. She was calm, serene, trusting.

He felt his dick contract. From deep inside him, he felt liquids move. Subterranean flows. From the center outward(her white finger touched the center, her white finger kept returning to his center) it radiated. (Continents moved. Cities crumbled, people screamed, delighted and terrified at the terrible, awesome destruction.) A spasm seized his cock, seized his nerves, bundles, axons, ganglia, plexi. All shook, all quivered. From deep inside him, he felt liquids move. Liquid shot out: white, milky. Streams of hot cum poured from his dick. She continued to massage him, kneading his member with her white hands. The hot cum followed the direction of her tender strokes. It poured out of him as she touched him. He was crying, moaning. He was no longer in control: she controlled him, she controlled him with his own dick. His dick was in her control; his dick controlled him; she controlled his dick; she controlled him with his own dick.

Liquid continued to stream from him onto her loving face. She received his stream, selflessly. As the last torrent came, he opened his eyes. He saw her covered in his white liquid, her beautiful face glazed with his juices. She smiled sweetly; the thick, sugary glaze only enhanced her sweetness. She was an angel. She was a cum covered angel. She was an angel covered in cum; his cum drenched her.