A Boss, A Mentor, A Lover Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after several minutes of unbridled, animalistic fucking, I slowed our pace down. I let her hair go and she relaxed her back. I kissed the back of her neck and settled into a slow grind, swirling our hips in unison. I reached my right hand underneath her, and ran my palm from her belly down onto her sex. I ground the heel of my hand against her mons, feeling the short bristles of her pussy hairs tickling it, before curling my fingers over her vulva. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned, as my fingers massaged her labia and the soft hood of flesh just over her clitoris. She reached her arm back and wrapped her hand around my head, pulling my face down into her neck. I nuzzled her and kissed her neck as my fingers spread her pussy lips apart and exposed her clit to my ministrations.

I swirled my index and middle fingers in tight, little circles over her clit as we continued our slow, rhythmic pace. I grabbed her hip with my left hand and pulled her closer to me, allowing my cock to slide as deeply into her as possible. Her ass felt indescribably good. Her hole was tight and unplundered, the muscle rigid and taut gripping my shaft. Her insides were warm and satiny, massaging the length of my cock as I thrust slowly in and out of her. The toned muscles of her ass cheeks clenched with every thrust, tightening her grip on my manhood and driving me to the point of ecstasy. I wouldn't be able to hold out long before I exploded and I needed her to know it.

"Fuck, Carrie, you feel so fucking good," I groaned into her ear, practically slurring every word in my lust for her. "I won't be able to hold out long." Even as I said it I felt the cum boiling up inside my balls, nearly ready to spring forth out of me.

"Stay with me, baby," she moaned back, "don't cum yet. Just keep fucking me."

I willed myself to calm the eruption building in my loins. It wasn't easy; her ass was soft and tight, and the slopping noise of my cock thrusting in and out of her hole was nasty and alluring. Keeping my head clear and holding out for her was becoming a struggle. "You have to cum with me, baby," I pleaded.

"Just keep fingering me, oh god yes, just like that," she moaned. I increased the quickness of my fingers swirling over her clit just slightly in my eagerness. I longed to cum in her so badly, to let my load shoot out of me deep into her. I was beginning to lose the battle of willpower; I could feel my orgasm building. It was a fight now to hold it off.

"I'm so close, baby, I'm so fucking close," I moaned desperately. It felt as if my cum had risen to the tip of my cock and was ready to boil over. She buried her face into the pillows and groaned loudly.

"Don't stop, oh fuck me hard, don't fucking stop," she cried. I was now swirling my fingers over her clit frantically. Her bud was swollen and engorged and I practically pinched it between my fingers in my exuberance. She thrust her hips back and forth desperately as her climax built like a volcano ready to erupt. Finally after several excruciatingly long moments it was as though something exploded inside her and her entire body twitched and convulsed. She pulled her head out of the pillows and let out a primal wail. "Ahhhhhhhhhhnnnnggg... now baby, cum with me!"

I took three quick thrusts in and out of her then sank my cock as deeply into her asshole as it would go. I released the cum boiling inside me, and my orgasm enveloped me. I felt spurt after spurt of my cum shoot deep inside her, filling her with my seed. "Ngaahh, ngaahh, ngaahh," I groaned on every spurt, as a deep and satisfied calm began to rush over me.

Her body convulsed below me as her second orgasm overwhelmed her. She twitched and shuddered as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her, bathing her in satisfaction and release. After several moments I slowed my stroking of her clit to let her begin to calm, not wanting to overstimulate her sensitive bud. Her breathing began to slow and her moans became soft, contented sighs. She eased herself down onto the bed and I collapsed on top of her in exhaustion, my cock still buried deep inside her warm, soft ass. I swirled my hips gently and lovingly, feeling the last few drops of my cum spilling into her.

I kissed the back of her neck tenderly as we both gasped for air. Our simultaneous orgasm had drained us both of energy, and I lay on top of her trying to catch my breath. My cock began to soften inside her. After several moments, our breathing finally slowed to normal. With one final kiss on her neck, I propped myself up and rolled slowly off her. The length of my now softened cock slipped slowly out of her ass as I laid down beside her, and her moan almost sounded disappointed that I was no longer inside her.

She rested her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her to hold her. I kissed her forehead and said, "That was fucking unbelievable, Carrie."

"Yeah," she replied, "that was intense." She smiled and chuckled. She seemed very at peace and content. Still though, I wanted to know things were ok between us. We'd just played a very erotic game, one in which I had to be very aggressive, and I wanted to be sure I hadn't offended her.

"Listen, Carrie," I began, not knowing how to say what I felt. My conscience was going to weigh on me if I didn't clear the air. "I want you to know I respect you. I want you to have faith in that. And I want you to trust me. What we just did, I only wanted to please you. That's all I ever want. I just want you to be happy. I want to satisfy you."

"Jim," she interrupted, raising her head to look deep into my eyes to make sure she made her point, "shut the fuck up." She said it authoritatively, and then kissed my mouth deeply. We kissed passionately for several moments before she broke the kiss off. "You made me feel so good tonight, so alive. So don't let your brain mess that up. This night was incredible; being with you is incredible. I really needed this. And wanted it. So relax, ok?"

I smiled at her. "Ok," I replied. It was good to know she thought so highly of me and the passionate time we spent together.

"Good," she replied, "and don't let this go to your head or anything, but that's the first time in many years I've given up my ass. And it's the first time I've ever gotten off from it. So be happy, Stillman, for god's sake." I smiled silently. It did feel good to know I was special enough to be offered her trust. That she'd opened herself to me and was able to receive pleasure from it. "Now, if you'll excuse me," she continued a moment later, "I have a lot of you inside me right now, and I have to take care of it."

She snickered and pushed herself up and walked to the bathroom. I watched her naked body as she walked, her lithe, supple form moving gracefully across the room. "How the hell did I get this lucky?" I asked myself silently, wondering what stroke of luck had blessed me and allowed me to have such an extraordinary woman. I still wasn't entirely sure why, but Carrie, one of the most remarkable women I'd ever known, and I shared an intense sexual attraction, and every moment alone with her was erotic and arousing.

She returned from the bathroom several moments later and lay next to me, her head resting against my shoulder, her arm across my chest. There was nothing more to say; the evening was perfect. I kissed her forehead and eventually we both slipped off into sleep.

When we awoke the next morning, the sun was already shining brightly. I wondered when we'd have to get on the road, and almost as though she'd read my thoughts, Carrie said, "We've got another couple hours. I emailed and said we wouldn't be in until later. A little reward for our success."

I laughed. "Thank you for that," I told her and nuzzled my face into her neck, giving her soft, little kisses. We relaxed for a while in bed, cuddling against each other. After a while she started fidgeting under the covers. I wondered what she was up to and got my answer a moment later when she pulled a stocking up from under the covers and tossed it on the floor. She then fidgeted again, and I realized she was stripping the stocking off her other leg. She tossed that to the floor as well then lifted her hips up off the bed and pushed down, and a moment later she pulled the garter belt up from under the covers.

"That was fucking sexy," I told her, laughing.

She snorted in response and jumped on top of me, nibbling my ear. Then she pushed herself up off of me and grabbed my hands, standing beside the bed.

"Come on, Stillman," she coaxed, "shower time."

"Already," I pleaded, "I thought we had lots of time?"

"Oh we do, but you stink and I can't stand it anymore," she joked.

"Oh really, do I now?" I joked back climbing out of bed. "And I suppose you smell like roses, huh?" I asked, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her naked body into mine, pretending to smell her.

"Of course, I'm a delicate, fragrant flower!" she laughed.

I scooped her legs up in my arms and lifted her. She squealed and threw her arms around my neck and held me tightly. "Yeah, you're my delicate flower, all right," I laughed, holding her in my arms and carrying her to the bathroom. She nuzzled her face into my neck as I walked.

In the bathroom she threw open the curtains to the shower and I put her down on her feet in the tub. I stepped in next to her as she turned on the hot water. We had showered together after our first night of lovemaking and it had been a sensual affair. This time was no different as we took turns lathering one another's bodies, cleaning every inch of each other. I ran the bar of soap over her breasts repeatedly, then I knelt down and let it slip between her labia, up into her ass crack, and over every secret curve of her feminine form. She, in turn, ran the soap under my scrotum, into my ass crack, and along the length of my cock, showing me the same caring attention I'd shown her. I felt so close to her, as though no secrets existed between us here beneath the warm, rushing water where our hands caressed every inch of each other. We held and kissed one another passionately and deeply, our bodies sliding slickly against each other, our tongues dancing together, before finally rinsing off and shutting down the water.

We stepped out of the tub and toweled one another off. When we walked back into the room she stooped over and opened her traveling bag. From it, she pulled out a pair of panties, a bra, jeans, and a light, blousy t-shirt. She threw the clothing on the bed and dropped the towel she had wrapped around her torso to the floor. "Wait," I said, stopping her before she could begin to dress. "Can I help you?" I asked.

She stood naked before me, her hair wrapped in a towel on her head and a surprised look on her face. "Really?" she asked.

"Yeah, I've never done that before. I mean, I've undressed you, but now I want to dress you. Is that ok?"

"Yes," she replied after thinking about it for a moment, "I'd really like that actually."

I smiled and walked over to her. I picked the panties up off the bed first. It was a semi-transparent black thong, the spaghetti strap running from the crotch up her crack barely thicker than dental floss. I kneeled down and looped her feet into the leg holes, then lifted the panties slowly and seductively up her legs, rubbing her calves and thighs as I did so. When I hoisted them to her crotch, I slowly and softly worked the fabric between her legs and over her sex, pulling up on the back gently as well to work the thong into her crack. My face was just inches from her mound, and I could clearly see the top of her labia and her landing strip of jet black pubic hair through the semi-transparent material. I resisted the urge to push my tongue against her clit through her panties, and raised myself up reluctantly to stand before her.

Next I grabbed the bra, black and semi-transparent to match the panties, and stepped behind her. I held it up so that she could loop her arms into the holes, then pulled it tightly against her. I lifted each breast tenderly and placed them into the cups. This was probably unnecessary but I wanted to squeeze her soft flesh again. Then I fastened the clasp in the middle of her back, and I stepped back in front of her.

I picked the jeans up off the bed and kneeled before her. She lifted each foot in turn, and I pushed her leg into each pant leg. This wasn't easy because the jeans were almost skintight on her. But I slowly worked the waist of the jeans up her legs until I got them all the way up. I made sure to caress each leg to make sure the fabric was straight and not bunched up. Then I stood and grabbed the waistband in both hands, pulling up and snugging the jeans over her waist and ass. I ran my hands over her waist and butt to ensure the jeans were on straight, squeezing her playfully as I did so. Then I buttoned them and pulled the zipper up seductively.

The whole time Carrie just watched every move I made with a wry smile on her face. She was enjoying this as much as I was, and despite the fact that it was a kind of tongue-in-cheek joke to be dressing her like this, the moment was also very erotic.

I leaned over and grabbed the blousy, light blue t-shirt. I held it open so that she could push her hands into the arm holes, then I lifted her arms over her head and pulled the shirt down onto her, grazing her breasts as I did so. I then pulled the shirt down and straightened it, pulling the shoulders straight and even as well.

"There you go, Sterling," I said once done, "dressed and ready to face the day."

She stood before me, fully dressed but breathing heavily through her nostrils. After a moment of staring at me she asked, "So are you as turned on as I am right now?"

"You tell me," I said and dropped the towel I had wrapped around my waist to the floor. My cock was fully engorged and throbbing. I couldn't believe how intensely erotic it had been to dress Carrie, and I was completely turned on. She gasped when she saw my erection standing at attention before her.

"Holy shit," she whispered hoarsely. Without a word I stepped into her and tore open the button on her jeans. I pulled the flaps aggressively in opposite directions and the zipper slid quickly down. She moaned as I kneeled and grabbed the waistbands of both the jeans and her panties, and tore them savagely down to her ankles. I pushed her back onto the bed and lifted her legs up. I could see her wetness glistening between her lips. In one quick, fluid motion I stepped into her and pushed the head of my cock into her wet pussy. She groaned deeply as I entered her.

"Not exactly what I had in mind when I asked to dress you," I said as I began thrusting in and out of her. Her wetness quickly coated my cock and lubricated each thrust.

"Yeah, kinda defeats the purpose," she said breathlessly.

"I can't help it, Carrie, I just want to fuck you every minute of the day." I pushed her legs up so that her knees were on either side of her head. This let me plunge deeply into her, and I kept my pace rapid and deep, looking at her from over the bunched jeans and panties around her ankles.

"Fuck, I know," she panted, "I want you all the time too." She bucked her hips up to meet my thrusts, and our sex made loud, wet slapping noises. We fucked quickly and aggressively for several minutes. We were both intent on a singular goal. This wasn't relaxed, attentive, or caring lovemaking. This was fucking, unbridled and animalistic. I grabbed her hips to gain leverage and fucked her as hard and as fast as I could. She reached down between her legs and rubbed her clit, practically growling as she met every thrust into her with a roll of her hips.

"You gonna cum in me, baby?" she teased.

"Right after you cum for me," I told her.

"You want me to cum for you?"

"Fuck yes, baby, I want you to."

I ground my hips into her, giving her the full length of my cock. After several minutes she closed her eyes and started bucking uncontrollably. The orgasm erupted out of her without warning and she screamed in pleasure. Just as her convulsions began to subside she gave me the most devious look and pushed the fingers she'd just been masturbating herself with into my mouth. Her fingers were soaked with her thick, pungent juices, and the taste and smell hit my mouth and nose simultaneously and overwhelmed me. The orgasm exploded out of me in an instant. I felt jet after jet of my seed filling her cunt as I sucked her juice off her fingers. I had completely lost myself in her sexiness and I collapsed on top of her.

We caught our breath and after several minutes she said, "Well, that was unexpected and awesome."

I laughed breathlessly. "Yeah, that was ridiculous." We both laughed together.

"Ok Stillman, you know I hate to end this, but we gotta round up Myers and get out of here. They'll be expecting us home soon."

"Right, I know." It wasn't what I'd wanted to hear, but I knew it was true. I stood up off of her, and let her legs down gently. I walked around the room and collected my clothes, watching Carrie hoist her panties and jeans up as I dressed.

"God, you are so unbelievably sexy," I told her as she buttoned and zipped her pants.

She smiled and walked over to me. "You make me feel so good, Jim," she said, and leaned in to kiss me. We held our kiss for several moments. I broke it and said the inevitable.

"All right. I'll go down and rouse Myers."

She sighed, looking somewhat downcast. "Ok. Meet you downstairs in like 20?"

"Sounds good." I kissed her deeply once more and made my way to the door. I opened it and gave her a look over my shoulder. She half-smiled and waved. I smiled back, then left the room. I didn't want our time together to end. The electricity and magnetism between us was palpable and it was such a pleasure to be in her company. I realized how truly happy I was when I was with her.

I made my way down to my room. As I slid the key card in, Myers popped his head out of his door. "There you are, man, where the fuck you been?" he asked.

"Oh I went out for coffee, you know," I replied, thinking of the easiest lie I could.

"You shoulda woke me up, I'da went with you. I need some coffee after the night I had. While you were crying into your pillow all damn night, I went out and scored with this sweet college girl. She goes to Temple, majoring in... uhhhh... fuck if I know. She's a hot piece of ass, who cares what she's majoring in. Name's Lindsay Somethingorother. So I get her back here and I..."

I really couldn't care less about his stupid conquest story, and it probably wasn't true anyway, so I cut him off. "Will, I gotta shower, man. Carrie called and said we're leaving in 20 so you should do the same."

"Right yeah, cool. I'll hit the shower. I'll tell ya the story later or something. Girl was like a Hoover fucking vacuum man, I'm telling ya."

"Sure, right," I replied half-heartedly as I entered my room. Part of me had wanted to put him in his place. To tell him that while he was in his room conjuring up a fictional story about Temple student Lindsay, I was upstairs fucking Carrie's brains out. But screw it. Let him think I spent the night crying in bed instead of between Carrie's legs. I would never sell her out like that and I didn't give a shit what he thought anyway. But boy would it be nice to put him in his place. Some other time, I thought.

I showered quickly, packed, and met up with Carrie and Myers in the lobby. We checked out and got on the road. Once on the highway, we stopped at the first rest station to gas up and get breakfast. While I was pumping gas, Carrie ran inside for coffee and food. I filled the tank and hopped in the backseat. Myers was driving this time and I figured I'd let Carrie have shotgun. A couple minutes later she came out with three coffees in a carrier and a bunch of packaged snack treats. She came to the open backdoor and dumped the treats on my lap, then handed me the coffee carrier. I looked at the snacks excitedly.