A Bottle for a Special Occasion

Story Info
Girl gets drugged, tied, gagged and fucked by three.
4.5k words
4.03
172.5k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trix_lia9
trix_lia9
13 Followers

I wake up in my bed facing my window. The dark curtains cover the window almost entirely, leaving some annoying gaps. I can't really tell if it's light outside, so I assume it's still some point during the middle of the night. I don't feel tired anymore, so I get up and look through my curtains. It's starting to look bright outside- probably early in the morning. Too bright, I think. So I shut my curtains as best I can. I lie back down in bed and turn on my radio. Holy Grail is playing somewhere from the middle now on the chorus. As I'm listening, I suddenly realize I'm in a weird mood this morning. I try to think back to yesterday, but my mind comes up blank. I lie there for what seems like the next few minutes, not paying attention to the next song that plays. Bored, I reach my hand over to my radio to change the station. Then the memories finally hit me.

-

I'm sitting on my porch swing as it rocks back and forth. I don't go outside just to sit on it that often, but today is different. It's not so hot and humid like usual and there's a nice breeze. I've been sitting here for awhile and it's probably around 7 p.m. Suddenly, there's a loud bang on my fence on the other side of the back yard. I stare at the gate, waiting to see if anyone passes by. A few seconds later, someone does. Three people, actually. Two guys and one girl. They're all about my age- maybe a year older. One of the guys is tall, while the other is shorter...About the same height as the girl. All three of them have the same caramel-colored skin tone and curly, dark brown hair. Maybe they're all related. The girl's hair looks nice, it flows down to her waist. All three of them look at me at the same time as they pass, which is kind of creepy. I notice that the taller guy looks hot, and the other guy and the girl look good, too.

Later on, I decide to go to the park. It's pretty cloudy so it starts to get dark as I walk there. I end up going to sit on the swings. As I'm sitting, I look around for anyone I might know. The park is practically empty. Then, I notice people sitting on the bench right near the entrance to the field. They're laughing and talking really loudly. I can hear them clearly from here. Soon, they all get up and start walking right towards me. That's when I recognize them- the three people I saw from my back yard. They stop directly in front of me.

"Hey," says the shorter guy as he walks over to me.

"Um, hi," I answer. I look up at him from the swing. He smells like weed.

"You have a lighter?" He walks closer and gets into my personal space, so I stand up and take a step away from him. He's actually taller than I thought he was- maybe a few inches taller than me.

"No." I stare back at him, waiting for his response. His eyes are hazel. He says nothing and I start to feel more uncomfortable. I look over his shoulder at the other guy and the girl standing behind him. They look at each other and start to giggle, and then the giggles turned into loud laughter. What the fuck?

They both turn to look at me. All three of them are looking at me now and I'm starting to feel awkward. All of a sudden, the girl walks up to me. I guess the guys get bored of standing there so they walk away from the swing area. As she gets closer, I notice that she's the same height as me. It feels like her amber eyes are burning through me as she talks.

"You live around here?" she asks.

"Yeah."

"What's your name?" she asks this in a weird, giggly voice. She's acting very friendly.

"Nia. What's yours?"

"Amber." How ironic. "Nice to meet you. Hey, me and my friends over there-" She stops to point at them, even though it's obvious that I already realize who she's talking about. I hear one of them whistle a cat call from the distance. "-are about to go get wasted. You wanna come? Four's a party." The way she talks is kind of weird. It's as though there's an underlying meaning behind every word she says.

I hesitate. I don't know them at all. And why does she want me to join? She doesn't even know me.

"Where?" I ask. My voice cracks. That's embarrassing. I hope she doesn't think I'm nervous or something.

"Here. There's no one in the park." She's right. I look around and it's completely empty and dark now. I look back at her.

"Okay." She squeals and jumps up once while clapping her hands together. What's so exciting?

We walk back to the bench where the guys are now sitting again. They stop their conversation and look up at us. Amber sits down next to the taller guy and I sit down next to her on the corner of the bench.

"Micah, do you have it?" She asks the guys.

"Yeah," says the taller guy as he takes a medium-sized liquor bottle out of his bag. He passes it over to me first. I open the bottle and stare at it then look up at the three people sitting next to me. They're smiling encouragingly. I smell the liquid inside the bottle and get a weird feeling inside my nose. It's strong. I take a sip, then a swig. I pass it back to Micah. Almost instantly, I start to feel its effects.

"The weather's nice tonight," Amber says to the guy whose name I don't know. He says nothing back and turns to look at me instead.

"Nia, is it?" he asks. He smirks when I catch his eye.

"Yeah." I drop my eyes from his face and look at all three of them in turn. That's when I realize no one else is drinking. "Why'd you put the bottle away already?"

"We only save this bottle for special occasions," Micah says. That doesn't really answer my question, but I decide not to push any further. I'm starting to feel very lightheaded.

"So... are you guys related?" I ask.

They all look at each other then back at me and begin laughing. Their laughter slowly starts to sound more and more distant to me. That's when I realize I'm about to pass out. I start to get up to leave, but end up collapsing back onto the bench. I can still hear their laughing. Did they spike the liquor? I panic. I get up again and start to run, then I trip and fall flat onto my back on the ground. I can't hear the laughing anymore. My vision starts to blur. I hear faint footsteps coming toward me. I feel pressure on my torso now. Suddenly, I feel someone's hot breath on my ear. I barely make out the whisper.

"By the way, babe, name's DeAndre" says a deep voice. I can no longer keep my eyes open.

I feel his lips press against mine. Then I feel nothing.

I wake up with a bad headache. My vision is still blurry. I feel something soft underneath me...

Struggling to look around, I realize I'm in a dim room, on a bed. What the hell is going on?

Shit. All of what happened before hits me in a rush. The people I talked to. The liquor. They drugged me. I have to get out of here. I start to get up but nothing happens. I still feel numb from what ever they put in the drink. I look to my sides and realize both of my hands are tied up. I panic, struggling against the thick wire. The more I try to pull free, the more the wire digs into my wrists. I look down at my body, dreading what I might see. Phew, I'm fully clothed. They tied up my legs, too. One to each bedpost. I don't even bother trying to pull against those ties. I can hardly move my body anyway.

I lie there for what seems like hours. Then I hear a creak and someone comes into the room. It's the guy... Micah.

"Oh, look who's awake," he says to the dark doorway. Amber and ... DeAndre step through the doorway, into the room. They all turn to look at me. I feel my skin begin to heat up. I'm not sure if it's more from embarrassment or fear, or some other feeling. Why did I get myself into this mess?

DeAndre walks over to the side of the bed I'm lying closer to. He bends down to my face.

"I guess you know where this is going..." he half whispers into my ear. His voice sounds low and raspy. In that second, I realize I do know where this is going. My heart starts to pound faster. I don't say anything back to him, but instead, just turn away from his face. I don't have enough strength in me to fight back... the drugs haven't worn off. Suddenly, he pulls my hair...hard... and I have no chose but to face him.

"Don't ever look away from me while I'm talking to you." His words come out in low grunt, even though he's smiling. Amber walks up to stand beside DeAndre, while Micah remains at the foot of the bed. I feel surrounded.

"Now...what do we do with you?" Amber says, as her hand travels slowly from my upper thigh to my chest. Her voice sounds different...lower and seductive.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask in an almost pleading voice.

"This is what we do," she says, smiling innocently.

Ouch. I suddenly feel a pressure that's almost painful and realize she's squeezing my breast...hard. I try to struggle out from her grasp, but DeAndre holds me firmly in place. Amber is squeezing both of my breasts now and is massaging them in a slow circular motion. No matter how much I resist, I feel my nipples starting to turn very hard... I feel them rubbing on the fabric of my bra. I hope they don't notice that, or else they'll think I'm enjoying this.

Then... Amber gets on top of me and straddles me on the bed, continuing to massage my breasts. I feel a pinch and almost cry out because it's so unexpected. Oh no. She's pinching my nipples hard between her thumb and index finger. That's when I notice that, behind her, DeAndre took his shirt off and he's now fumbling with his belt. I can't help but notice that he has a nice, lean body with abs. Then he takes off his pants and boxers. He's standing there completely naked...and he has a boner. Amber turns around and looks at him, rolling her eyes.

"Do you haaave to do that so soon?," she asks.

That's when Micah comes up to me, carrying something that looks like a little ball on a rope...It's a gag. I struggle, but end up losing as he stuffs the gag into my mouth ties it around my head.

"This will shut you up if you decide to scream."

DeAndre leaves the room and comes back with a switchblade. He comes up to me and starts gently gliding the blade down my neck, then my chest, then my leg. The whole time, I'm afraid he's going to cut me.

"This is pretty sharp," he says. "I hope I don't accidentally cut your clothes." His smile looks sadistic and seductive at the same time.

I hear a tear, then another, as the blade glides smoothly through my shirt.

"Oops," he says. Then he jerks his hands forward and rips the rest of my shirt off in one fast move..

I gasp in shock both from the sudden movement and from this inexplicable feeling that he can see right through me.

"What should I tear off next?" he asks to no one in particular.

Amber, who's now standing at the side of the bed, answers. "Her pants. Leave the rest on... for now."

"What ever you say." The blade instantly makes its way to my lower stomach... and the top of my pants.

"Srgrgf!!" I try to scream but my words get muffled by the gag. I can't let him do this...

The blade starts making its way down one pant leg then the other, ripping the fabric clean off.

He quickly pulls what's left of my pants off from under me, causing the bed to creak loudly. I'm left here, lying only in my bra and underwear. I feel so exposed. I'm feel so glad that I shaved the night before, at least.

I look up to find them all watching me struggle. I meet Amber's stare as she starts walking toward the opposite side of the bed. She smiles at me, then get's onto the bed and lies down right next to me. Her face is now only inches from mine. I start to feel even more uncomfortable looking at her because she's so close to me, so I turn my face back up to the ceiling and shut my eyes. The next thing I hear is her low, raspy voice- so different from her high pitched one at the park.

"I guess I'll just lie back and watch from here for now," she whispers. I feel the heat of her breath on my ear and neck.

Then the whole bed shakes suddenly and I open my eyes wide. Micah is on top of me. He's straddling me now and I can't move at all under his weight.

"Oh, did I scare you?" he says, with a malicious smile spreading across his face. He knows I can't answer with the gag in my mouth, yet he stares at me expectantly. I just stared back at him with wide, shocked eyes.

"Answer me, bitch." I feel a sharp sting across my right cheek. He slapped me, hard. I let out a small whimper from the pain, but otherwise remain silent in defiance. "Not a very obedient little bitch, are you?" He abruptly gets off of me. The next thing I feel is a rough shove and then I'm lying on my stomach, my arms uncomfortably intertwined, my face shoved against the bare mattress. Suddenly, I'm being dragged up... by my underwear. I kick my legs out, trying desperately to shake off his rough hands, but it's no use. With one final, hard pull, my lower body jerks upward and the fabric gives and rips. I let out a muffled, panicked scream.

"You have such a soft little ass, don't you?" Micah says as he caresses and squeezes my bare butt. My whole body goes rigid from his touch. Then, I feel a sharp sting and heat spreads throughout my butt. I feel my eyes begin to tear, but I try to conceal the pain in hopes of him thinking it doesn't bother me and stopping. However in that instant, all my hopes shatter when I feel another sharp sting, even worse than the first. Then another, as he repeatedly spanks me. The mattress under my face is now damp and my body feels sticky with sweat. I lose count of how many times he spanked me, but after about the tenth time, I can no longer bear it and a high pitched moan escapes me. Please ... stop, I think but don't say.

"That's more like it." Micah finally stops, leaving me panting and struggling to catch my breath. I hadn't even realized I was holding my breath.

I continue to lie there for several moments, with no sound behind me. After another few moments, I sneak a worried glance over my shoulder and see Amber standing at the foot of the bed, whispering to Micah so quietly that it looks as though she's just mouthing words. When had she gotten off the bed? Behind them, leaning forward, is DeAndre. I feel see his eyes graze over my exposed lower body as he jerks off against the wall he's leaning on. He grabs his own dick hard. I faintly here the deep groans escaping his lips and I can't help but stare, dumbstruck, as he closes his eyes and comes all over the wall.

When I finally avert my eyes, I notice Amber walking toward the other side of the bed and it creaks as she gets on and crawls to where I lie. By now, my neck is killing me from my straining to look over my shoulder, so I just let it lull to the side so I can see her clearly. Whatever drug they used on me is so strong, that the weakness is hardly beginning to ebb. Micah still hovers over me, blurring in and out of my peripheral vision.

"I know you liked that, sweetheart. You got the bed all wet." Amber says as she pulls stray hairs from my mouth and sweaty forehead and smoothes them down behind my ear. My eyes open wide from utter embarrassment as I realize the spot under my head isn't the only damp spot on the mattress.

"Don't worry," she says. "there's nothing wrong with being a naughty little girl." On that last word, she reaches for my bra- the only piece of clothing I have left to cover me- and unhooks it. I shake my head fiercely and flinch away from her touch, only to be dragged back once more and get my bra yanked off me.

"That's better. Now we can take a good look." She says as she pushes me over roughly so that I'm lying on my back again. She pushed me the wrong way, so now my arms are even more entangled in the wire than they were before. I feel my cheeks heat up as I watch them all stare at my naked body. I wish I could sink into the bed and disappear forever... this is so humiliating.

I see DeAndre bite his lower lip as he stares at my body, hungrily.

"Relax," says Amber, rolling her eyes at him. "You'll get your turn." At that, I feel myself shudder and my blood turns to ice as those words finally sink in. I'm about to get fucked.. by three people and there's nothing I can do to stop it... and being a nineteen-year-old virgin isn't helping, either. Amber touches my breasts, squeezing them with both hands as she moves slowly down my body with her eyes. Her hands follow. They glide over my chest, my stomach and they linger at my crotch for a moment. Then her hand slips down and touches my clit. I gasp. She rubs it in slow circles, then fast ones. It's not like I haven't done this to myself countless times before, but somehow the this feels different. Even though I'm terrified, I find myself struggling to not let out a moan. Then she goes lower and I feel my face redden. She gasps and opens her mouth wide in mock-surprise.

"You're still so wet. You are a naughty girl, aren't you?" Then, to my utter horror, she brings her hand up to her face and puts her fingers into her mouth. "Mmm, you taste so good," she moans into my ear.

Then she brings her hand back down and rubs my clit with her thumb as she slips her fingers inside me- first one, then two.

"Look at that tight pussy." Her fingers pull in and out of me. First slow, then faster and harder until my whole body is rocking. She's doing it so hard. I gasp and squeeze my eyes shut, shaking my head wildly for her to stop... but she just goes harder. It's too much. Too much. I arch my back up, trying to find some relief from the intensity. But it's no use; with my eyes closed, I float higher and higher. I can feel myself tensing and tightening around her fingers. Please don't squirt. Please don't squirt. No longer able to bear it, I finish and breath out a sharp, audible sigh- they obviously all heard it.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you didn't squirt for me?" Amber says, raising her eyebrow. "I'm disappointed-"

"My fucking turn," interrupts DeAndre, as he nearly shoves Amber away. She glares at him but says nothing. While my attention is still on Amber, I feel DeAndre grab my hips and jerk me forward, toward him. I scream as I feel the wire tied to my wrists dig deeper into my skin. He's going to fuck me. It's going to HURT. I don't want his dick inside me. Pure, deep panic bubbles up inside of me. Now I'm not even sure that the pain in my wrists is the cause of my screaming.

He fumbles with my legs for a few moments, struggling to get a good grip.

"Fuck this shit." He says, as he hastily cuts into the wire tied around my ankles with his switch blade. The blade nicks my skin and I stifle a gasp.

As soon as he cuts through the wire, he moves to the side of the bed and drags me toward him, lifting my legs and pushing them back toward me so that my vagina is easily accessible. I shake my head one last time, pleading uselessly for him to have mercy. I shut my eyes tightly- the last thing I see is his maliciously pleased smile. I will not give him the satisfaction of seeing the terror in my eyes. Then he shoves his dick, rough inside me. I scream into the gag. It's so big. I feel his dick stretching me out. He's so deep inside of me. It hurts. Fuck, it hurts! He pounds in and out of me so hard and fast that I feel his balls slapping against me with each thrust. My body rocks back and forth, and the bed creaks from the full force.

The pain forces my eyes wide open. His eyes are inches above mine, wild and dilated. He grunts with each thrust of his hips, sometimes angling them more to one side. I've lost all control now and I moan loudly and scream, kick my legs wildly in different directions... but with no avail; he only fucks me harder, dragging me closer to him when I try to squirm away and going deeper inside me. After a while, I lose all the strength and fight in me and just lie there and let him fuck me.

trix_lia9
trix_lia9
13 Followers
12