A Box, a Woman and Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lavared
Lavared
40 Followers

Looking up you see Anne smile. You smile back. She is rolling her nipples between her thumbs and fingers now. You lightly run a finger up and down the middle of her lips. Then you run a finger down the same pathway but this time you push in between them. Your fingertip feels moisture. You push further in, until you are rubbing her inner lips. Oh, she is wet; wet and slippery inside. Sliding your finger up and down, up and down you lean in and bury your nose in her russet curls. You kiss the top of her mound. Then you kiss her again further down, again ever further until your lips are on top of her clitoris. Still sliding your finger up and down her pussy, you begin to lick around her clit. From there you work your way down until your tongue is on her delectable pussy.

She tastes musky and salty and fresh and wonderful.

As you run your tongue up and down her inner lips you slip a finger inside. Her body reacts, growing even wetter and more open. Can she feel you? You check again and she is still watching you, seemingly fascinated by the sight of your finger sliding in and out of her pussy. You add another finger. Her eyes are still drawn to your actions. You bend down and lick her from the base of her pussy all the way up to her mound with the very tip of your tongue. She responds by freezing in position, her hands cupping her breasts, her eyes still glued on you. "Your pussy tastes delicious."

"Oh!"

You lap her pussy with broad strokes, turning your head slightly from side to side to cover every inch. Your fingers are soaking wet from her juices. They glisten when you pull them partially out, her lips push in slightly when you press them back in.

"I love eating you. I love licking up your juice. I'm going to love having your clit in my mouth."

She gasps. Her mouth is open and she leans slightly forward, her hair falling like a curtain beside her, her green eyes wide.

Encouraged, you lick upwards until your mouth is covering her clit. You rub it, teasing, with your tongue, first fast, then slow, and then fast again. You suck on it, hard, pulling it upwards. Your fingers are now moving in and out of her pussy rapidly and forcefully. You lift your mouth for a moment. Your lips are coated and wet.

"I'm going to fuck you, Anne. I'm going to put my cock inside you and fuck you as hard and as long as I can."

Her eyes lock on yours as you pull your fingers out of her snatch and lift them up towards her mouth. She opens her mouth to take them in. Her lips curve up in a mischievous smile before she licks them clean. Anne pulls them out with her hand, running her tongue over the tips before she lets them go.How you love a girl who acts naughty in bed! She is ready. It is time for more.

Hastily you remove your clothing until at last you free your penis from its fabric prison. You're rock hard and aching for relief. You move up her body until your cock is pressed against the entrance to her pussy. With one hand you rub the tip up and down between her slippery lips. She doesn't need any preparation. She's soaking wet. But oh it... feels... so... damned...good. You position your cock at the mouth of her pussy and push in with your hips. Further, further, further until your hips are pressed against hers and the full length of your cock is enveloped in her warm flesh. She's tight and it feels wonderful.

You slide slowly out... in... out...in...working up a rhythm, pumping into her as far as you can, your balls slapping against her ass at the end of every stroke. She looks so beautiful beneath you, her hair covering the pillow, golden-red at the tips, darker red around her face and neck from her sweat. She can't feel you but her body is reacting. Her nipples are hard and tight. Her eyes are half-closed and smoky. You keep going. Closing your own eyes you lose track of time. How long have you been fucking her? Minutes? An hour? You want to go on forever.

Anne moans loudly. Everything she does seems perfect. You lean down and gently bite the tender flesh on her neck. She cries out in pain and lust. You suck on her neck, nibble her shoulder. You keep pumping. Her passage is getting warmer from the friction. You move her hand down between you. "Rub your clit."

"Yes." She fingers her clit, and then starts rubbing it harder. You can feel her hand beneath you. You keep pumping in and out. Her neck is too tempting. You nuzzle it, lick it, suck it, nip it. You keep pumping. You feel something. Her legs are creeping up your back. Yes! She's spreading them for you and now you can push even further in on your strokes. Your body is soaked with sweat. It drips off the end of your nose. You keep pumping. Her legs are up high on your back. You push them up over your shoulders. Deeper. You keep pumping.

She's crying and moaning. Your bodies are sweat-soaked, sliding against each other with each thrust. Oh god, you can't go much longer. It feels too good, too good to hold back. She's cumming, screaming, crying. Her pussy grips your cock as she cums. It sends you over the edge. You cum for what seems like forever, shooting strand after strand of semen deep inside her.

Suddenly you realize how strained your legs and arms are. You collapse by her side, pulling her legs down as you roll her over with you, your softening cock still deep inside her pussy.

This is the most incredible woman in the world and you are the happiest man in the universe. Life is good. She is... flawless and sexy and beautiful and she's looking at you like she feels the same way so you kiss her, pressing your lips against hers. You lift the thick tresses that have fallen between you back behind her and pull her in even closer. She slides a leg up over your hip and kisses you back.

"Anne."

"Yes my darling. You're so wonderful."

"You're moving your legs."

"You're wonderful and magnificent and the greatest man ever in the whole wide world."

"You're moving your legs, Pumpkin."

Her eyes open wide and she looks down at her leg resting on your hip, then back up to you, shock and joy combined on her lovely face. "I'm moving my legs!"

The door opens and Betty walks in. "Doctor James! My god you're both naked! Oh that's not fair, that's not fair! How could you!"

You are sitting at your kitchen table.

You are sitting at your kitchen table. The box closes in front of you and is once again seamless. "Noooo! Open up! Open Sesame! Open Sesame, damn you!" The box remains closed.

"NO, NO, NO I HAVE TO GO BACK!!" You scream as you hit the table on either side of the box with your fists.

But you hear a car pull into the driveway.

Lavared
Lavared
40 Followers
12