A Boy In Babeland Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn looked at her brother’s cock. It was glistening with April’s juice and twitching with his heartbeat. As she watched it, she felt her sister place her hands on her back and give her a little push towards the bed. She smiled as she climbed on the bed with her sweaty brother. Still looking at his cock, she straddled him as April grabbed it and held it straight up so Dawn could just slide straight onto it.

Biting her lower lip, Dawn started her descent onto the cock at the entrance of her pussy. It pushed her open slightly causing her to moan out as she was invaded by this foreign object. April gave encouragement to her sister as she watched the cock slide inside her for the first time. Dawn grit her teeth as she felt the full feeling she had felt only once before, when her only boyfriend had taken her virginity several years ago. She kept going until she felt her brother’s pubic bone hit hers. She had done it. She had got her brother’s cock fully inside her, now it was time to enjoy herself.

April kissed her cheek and rubbed her shoulders lightly as she watched Dawn start to raise her body like April had been doing before. Dawn may have only had sex on a few occasions, but her natural instincts took over and soon she was thrashing around on her brother like a woman possessed.

April stood still, watching Dawn as her breasts bounced around wildly; her hair covering her face, then being thrown back by the next bounce. It was so sexy hearing her sister moan along with her brother April couldn't take much more of it, she had to get involved. Grabbing her sister’s face in both hands she turned her head and pushed her tongue back into her mouth. Dawn responded and kissed her back passionately as she continued to ride their brother. April soon sat on her brother’s chest, facing her sister. Their breasts pressed into each other squashing the soft, yet firm, flesh. Their nipples tickling the other’s, sending both into a frenzy of orgasms.

They wrapped their arms around each other holding on tight as they both screamed out. No one seemed to care if any of the others heard them. Right now, only they mattered.

Dawn let go first and leaned back placing her hands between her brother’s legs. Her arms behind herself resulted in her pushing her chest out for April; who took the invitation and leaned her head down onto Dawn's left breast, taking the nipple into her mouth and giving it a little bite. Not hard enough to cause pain only pleasure. Dawn shouted out bringing her right hand behind her sister’s head, holding her in position, not letting her mouth move from it.

Lee was now rubbing April's back as she licked and kissed Dawn's nipples, squeezing the flesh as she did so. Dawn was still grinding onto her brother and doing her best to bounce on his cock. He was so big inside of her she was having trouble moving around, but with the attention she was getting from her sister, who was now sliding her pussy over her brother’s chest, leaving a wet trail where she had been, she was once more approaching orgasm.

Lee, too, was getting close to his own climax. He had held off as long as possible but it was getting hard now he had both Dawn and April sitting on him.

"Aarrgghh! God, I'm gonna cuuuummmmmmm!" he announced as April pushed herself back onto his face her pussy smelling so sweet he thought he was in heaven.

Dawn started to shake from her own orgasm once more as she felt Lee's cock swell inside of her. His cock was as deep as it would go when he exploded inside of her. "Aarrgghh god yyeess! Yes! YES!" Dawn screamed as she felt the red hot blasts of cum soaking her inner walls.

April smiled as she watched her sister come down from her orgasm and get off Lee's deflating cock. It was so wet that April couldn't resist. She leaned down and took it into her mouth licking off the combined cum of Lee, Dawn, and herself. It was a strange, sweet, yet salty, taste. Once he was fully cleaned April got off him too and both women stood looking at their exhausted brother.

April looked at Dawn, who smiled, as she laid down next to Lee yet again. "You two stay here for awhile. I'll make sure no one disturbs you. You should rest, it’s been a long day." She looked through the pile of clothes for hers. Finally finding them, she pulled them on taking one last look at Dawn and Lee. She made her way out of the room blowing the now sleeping pair a kiss as she went. 'This is going to get interesting' she thought as she made her way to her bedroom where Kim was waiting.

PS. Special thanks to my editor Jennyeou for helping with my story and making it what it is.

12