A Boy In Babeland Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about you?" Lee asked pulling on the waistband of his mother’s jeans.

"Not yet, just wait" she smile to him, this was a game she had played a lot with her husband and now se wanted it to be just the same with her son. Lee nodded and awaited his instructions.

"Tie a loop in the rope Lee" Marie said sexily as she kissed his chest distracting him while he tried to tie it, she made sure to bite his nipples, hoping that like his farther he'd like it. He did.

When it was tied she knelt up with him and placed her hands through it telling Lee to tighten it around wrists. Lee pulled the rope and it tightened on her soft skin, this was a feeling that Marie remembered well and loved, the thought it was her son now who was doing it added something more.

Lee liked the feeling that he was getting from his mother, her soft squeals of please as the rope tightened made his stomach turn to butterfly’s and his heart beat rise.

"Oh Lee your good at that" Marie moaned "Just like your dad was" she continued.

Lee felt proud that his mother liked what he was doing.

"Ok see that loop in the ceiling above you?" she nodded her head up to show him where she meant, Lee looked up and saw a loop in the ceiling

"Yes" he said as he looked back to his mother.

"Stand on the bed and put the end of the rope through it" she said out of breath with lust for her son now. Lee did as told and stood on the bed his cock slightly touching his mother’s body as he leaned to keep his balance. When he was fully stood his cock was right in front of his mothers face and she fought hard to not suck him to orgasm right there.

When the rope was through he knelt back down pulling the rope with him making his mothers arms rise up to the ceiling the more he pulled. Marie was moaning as she felt her arms go up, she made no attempt to stop him and just smiled and watched.

Lee pulled the rope until Marie's knees were just on the bed, almost like she was hanging by her arms. They were facing each other and Lee marveled at her breasts as they were pulled up her body with her stretched arm, she looked so sexy like that.

Lee did wonder what to do with the rope though, surely he didn't have to hold it all the time, and it would have been impossible to have sex if he did.

"Go over there to the wall next to the bed and there is another loop tie the rope to that then come back here and we'll start" Marie saw the confusion and explained.

Lee did just that and came back to his half naked tied mother.

"Lee so far you have been just like your farther was, I'm not gonna tell you what to do I'm trusting you will instinctively know" Marie said with a knowing smile as Lee got back on the bed with her, his cock rubbing up to his mothers body as he got close.

Marie moaned as she felt her son's cock on her skin, she moaned even more as she felt him hug her while he kissed her neck, his hands went straight for her ass once again squeezing it and massaging her cheeks through the jeans.

With her hands ties and pointing to the ceiling she was helpless to his whims but that’s like she wanted it to be, she was at his mercy.

Lee began to rub his cock against her stomach raising his hips to rub the underside of his shaft to her hard muscular body.

Something was drawing him to her breasts, it was like he had lost control of his own body as he slid his head down to her chest and began soft kisses on her nipples and stretched breasts.

"Ahhhhh!" Marie moaned as she felt her son's tongue lick her hard nipples and his teeth take one at a time in-between and give little nibbles.

Lee's hands were around her waist and on her ass, he had an overwhelming urge to give it a little slap like he did Stephanie and he wasn't about to deny it.

Smack!

Lee's left hand hit his mothers jean covered ass cheek quite hard; his mouth never left her right nipple though.

"Ahhhh god you are like you’re farther!" Marie shouted out as she felt another slap on her ass making her squirm against the rope holding her up.

Lee took that as a good sign and kept up the sucking of her nipples and slapping of her ass, making Marie squirm and shout wildly.

Lee was really enjoying the feeling of the denim on his palm but he knew it would get better with skin on skin.

Leaning back he looked at the face of his mother as he took the jeans by the waistband and slide his fingers to the button before slowly undoing it and pulling down the fly.

Slowly, very slowly a matching pair of red silk panties came into view. Marie moaned as she felt the denim being pulled down her thighs until it stopped at her bent knees.

Lee looked at the panties and smiled, they had an obvious wet spot on the gusset and the smell was so arousing Lee couldn't believe it. He leaned his head to her breasts again and began to squeeze them with his hand and lay kisses on all the sensitive areas moving his mouth down her body until his lips came to the top of her panties and he inhaled her tangy aroma fully for the first time.

Marie looked down to him and smiled, he was acting just like his farther had they first stared doing this sort of thing.

She watched Lee's cock bounce as the excitement of it all got to him; he grabbed the panties and pulled them down to her knees like the jeans. Marie had her legs open as wide as she could and Lee got a great view of her open lips, they were slick with her juice and inviting, it was then that he got a wicked idea.

He slid his legs through his mothers and pulled himself through until his cock was just under his mother’s pussy. Marie wondered what he was doing, she still had her panties and jeans on and he was laid on them as he positioned his cock into her.

As he laid on the jeans and panties her legs were forced to close tightly onto his body and her pussy slightly lowered, this would have been much easier if she wasn't tied up but that was all the fun.

Marie giggled as she figured what he was doing, then she gasped as she felt his hot cock head push into her pussy opening up her lips for the first time in years.

"Ahhh! God Lee!" she shouted as she felt the shaft go inside too, filling her to the brim.

Lee couldn't help but marvel at the tightness of his mother, it was sometime since her last sexual encounter but the tightness was equivalent to Kim's when he too her virginity.

Both moaned as Lee raised his hips and forced his entire cock into Marie's body, she felt like he was cutting her insides up with is cock but all that was washed away as he began to thrust his cock back and forth in and out of her.

With her arms tied above her head she had no control of the pace or intensity of the fucking all she could do was let her son do what he liked and hope it was what she liked too.

"Oh Mum you’re so tight!" Lee said as he slammed his cock into her pussy again and again.

"I know sweetie, but your soooo good,” she moaned as she felt him go all in and touch her clit with his pubic hair. Marie almost orgasmed right then it was such an erotic thing to her.

Lee felt his balls tightening by the second, they hadn't been fucking long but the whole situation was what got him most turned on. Marie was tugging her arms down as she tried to thrash on her son's cock, the best she managed was to sway her hips and get him to move inside her pussy.

"Oh god Lee I'm almost there!" she moaned as she felt his cock pulse inside her pussy.

Lee wanted to make sure she came and sat up taking her left nipple into his mouth and sucking it while holding her around the waist.

"Oh yes Lee that’s it almost!" she moaned as she felt the build up of years ready to explode with her son on the receiving end.

Lee knew what would do it was his last chance since his cock was about to explode into her body. Reaching down he spanked her bare ass hard.

SMACK!

Marie's orgasm exploded within her, she almost blacked out as her mouth opened but no noise came out and her eyes rolled back in her head. Lee felt the wash of cum flood over his cock, which triggered his own orgasm his cock twitching before it shot loads of sticky, thick cum into his mother.

He thought that she'd never come down as she pulled her arm against the rope before going limp, head back and just swung there as her son's cock shrank and came out of her, followed by a torrent of her own cum and her sons, it falling into the panties around her knees as Lee pulled his body from between her legs.

Lee looked concerned for his mother but that wasn't needed, she was just basking in her orgasmic afterglow. Lee crawled up to her and she looked at him and smiled, her hair was a mess and they were both covered in sweat but it had been well worth it.

"Untie me Lee,” she said out of breath her chest heaving, Lee got off the bad and untied the rope letting her fall to the bed.

She smiled and curled up on the pillows before being joined by Lee.

Marie cuddled up to her naked son and kissed him softly on the cheek.

"Don't forget mum your welcome to come around anytime,” Lee said as they both drifted off to sleep.

That’s it for Lee and his family, I've included every person and now I'm gonna leave it up to you, my readers and fans, I want you to answer two questions for me. 1 - Do you want another chapter? And 2 - which person should be in it?

What I'm gonna do is after exactly 2 week count up the answers and the person with the most nominations will be included in the next chapter with Lee, assuming you want one! So it’s up to you to decide.

Send me a feedback message with your answers (e.g. Yes... Stephanie) or add it to the end of any public comment you leave, thank you.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
38 Comments
01Timber6701Timber6711 months ago

This is the best chapter so far

lbaldhead51lbaldhead51almost 3 years ago

good stories so he make all of them pregnant keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love The stories.especially "Boy in babeland"

Wow.!!!!!!!!!!!You do a beautiful job of writing.so sensational.....(Does your pussy get as Wet as our Cocks get fully Erected😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😎😍)??As we read your so much h fun per Sex Article s,,,That be so cool if there is a Brothers out there that is like Lee....I got so excited and my Cock got so hard...as Lee was Fucking his Gorgeous fun Sisters.......Sorry I could so imagine his Sisters Cumming on my Face.........And emptying my warm,Boiling Cum filled Balls into their Wet,Warm pussys...... Screaming.AaaààaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...Your Stories were so much Fun and Imagination That at work We have 6 Girls also that look Gorgeous......Man they wear the tightest Clothes.....Oh my Gosh Their tits are so nice and their nipples show and their pants are soooooooooo Tight their Pussys shows through🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...The older one I picture as April,and other as Trish and Steph and Stacy ....#All I want to do is Suck their nipples and put my tongue in their Warm Wet Pussys like Lee got to.......Then I thick Writing is so,so Cool and so imaginive Carie you could Start a whole new story now....Cumming .--Opps Coming off of "Boy in babeland" How about a sex Story about Office Sex....And of course we have a April Stacy,Patrisha,Mary,Stephannie that are sex crazy for their Bosses each of them try to atracks their boss They wear see though bronzes and no bras or panties...........Well Connie as you always start your stories being your warm Wet pussy.....I guess I can end my story by having my Naked Erected Cock......... Connie I can hardly wait for your Chapter s 16,17-34 ....".A boy in Babesland"..... please keep writing.......You make my days So nice......Now girl get Naked ....get your pussy dripping Wet.....😋☺️I believe you have another fun Story coming off your Warm lush lips.To write for us.....Since it's just Imaginenation for me...."Oh just go Wild Girlfriend...play with your Warm wet pussy......and let your imagination "Flow"into our Face-book,As we lick up every "Page of Delightful " Reading......Have fun I just enjoy your Imagination writing..as each Word "Strokes" a tickle on the head"And slides warmly down each sentence...and at each word you "Cum" up with a whole new warm wet Subjects Idea---Thushing" into" a new Warm wet exciting--------Story.....Thank you so much I enjoy your Stories...........please keep writing .....keep them "Cumming "......... Isn't Writing fun !!???😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋.....Oh my Gosh.....As the Nude (New) Idea slips two stairs at a time .......towards "The Covers of "........................Her( nude) new Book and Chapter s.............Oh is she Excited and Wet yet,..............her Chapter is Waiting.............................by the bed!!!!!!!!!!😋😋😋😋😋😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How fun

WoW what a loving family neat Sisters.....Yes,yes Chapter 2,3,4,5,6,7....why can't they do Sleep overs...You are a Wonderful writer...I personally felt like I was Lee Fucking all Those Wet Pussys.and having all those love Juices pouring all over my Body Aaaaaaaaasssss YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....I was pictureing sucking all his Beautiful Sisters Wet sex dripping Pussys......And sooooooooooooooooo sweet and soft pussys.I thought please keep going Don't Stooooooooooooooooop and then the story was over...........It just reminded me of of a true life Story.Between a mother and her Daughter...They did Massage s And all over my Naked Body.It was so Wonderful has they first took me to the back room to give me a smugg Bath and then soaping my Body from head to toes.stopping to Stroke and Suck my Cock.ever so slowly...My Cock danced to attention.Oh how My Cock wanted to play with their Pussys. I begged to have then Ride me ...They Giggles and said "We know your Manhood is Ready .,......But we are not done With you here Bradford as The Daughter moved down to my Hard Cock To Stroke and Suck my Cock. Ohbhbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my Gosh Her Warm Soft mouth felt soooooooooo Good... My Cum Started boiling in my Balls.... Oh I felt like I was locked out side of God's " Garden of Eden love Gates All I my hurting Cock Wanted to just jump into the warm Sex Juices ponds in the Garden .......and I reached over and play Ed "Toggle Time" with their Warm Tight Wet pussys....I was Amazing how Wet they were .....,..They finally led me back to The Daughter bed Room .....And Suck my Cock some as I Got to play with Her tight warm Pussys ..........The mother Came and also Started Sucking my Cock They She took a Condom and put it in her mouth and put it on my Cock ......She said to me We are Ready for some "Horse Riding".......They took turns riding my Cock It was just so pleasant to Be in their Pool of Sex Juices........ Aaaaaaaaasssss YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.I Screaming . Meanwhile they are both Enjoying moannnnnnnn in.too ......After about a hour I Screamed "The Roof" off Their House As I too Empty my Balls of Warm Cum into their Wet Pussys.........Then The Daughter turned back to me With her Gorgeous lusy blue eyes and Quietly said to me "Not so loud...... Bradford you will wake Dad......We want to fuck him in the Morning.....I'm Tired"😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋☺️😋😋1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unconditional love of a family

I agree that they could stay with the family except for one reason. Lee even though young, could not satisfy each and every one of those woman every day. I suppose they could come to an agreement as to when and who but because of the way April and Lee feel about each other, would it be fair to them. If they move out, I believe April should be the one with Lee. In fact I know it has to be April.

AS far as if they move out, you are the writer and you have done a great job.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories